寻欢作乐没什么好害羞的,格瑞先生
There’s no shame in pleasure, Mr. Gray.
男人需要一些乐子
Man just wants to be happy.
社会总希望他能做个好男人,可这样一来,男人就没有了快乐
But society wants him to be good.And when he’s good, Man is rarely happy.
但当男人快乐时,他总是好的
But when he’s happy, he’s always good.
你不想做个快乐的好男人吗? 格瑞先生
You do want to be good,don’t you, Mr. Gray, and happy?
难道用钱就能换来这样的交易吗
Isn’t there a price to pay for that sort of business?
她价格不高
She’s quite affordable.
但我想说的是
But what I was asking,was about the effect on…
请女士喝酒这种事情的后果
Buy a lady a drink?
– 什么后果?
– 一个人的灵魂
– On what?
– Well, on one’s soul.
灵魂?
One’s soul?
这才是我的教堂
This is my church.
一杯下肚,我愿把灵魂献给恶魔的祭坛
With this dram, right now,I nail my soul to the Devil’s altar.
你绝对找不到更加荒唐的诡辩了
You’ll never meet a more eloquent philosopher of pure folly.
多瑞安,是时候让你看看我们的杰作了
Come on, Dorian.It’s time we showed you what we’ve made.
– 真的吗?
– 这孩子还没喝完他的金酒呢
– Really?
– The boy hasn’t finished his gin.
去完成你的背景吧,我们一会就回去
Go and fiddle with your background.We’ll be along shortly.
你的画像等着你呢,多瑞安
Your picture awaits you, Dorian.
也许你该过去和她搭话
Perhaps you should go and speak to her.
我不认识她…
I didn’t realize she…
别害羞,去啊
Don’t be timid. Go.
– 我不知道该怎样…
– 瞧,我嫉妒你
– I wouldn’t know where to…
– You see, I envy you.
我?
Me?
一切对你来说皆有可能
Everything’s possible for you
因为你拥有两样宝贝
because you have the only two things worth having.
年青…
Youth…
..和美貌
and beauty.
快点,我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你错过机会了
The moment’s lost.
那人可能是她的丈夫
That was probably her husband.
是的,你很敏感
Yes, very sensible.
多瑞安,人们总是被常识所误
People die of common sense, Dorian,
机不可失,失不再来
one lost moment at a time.
人生无常啊
Life is a moment.There is no hereafter.
生命在于燃烧
So make it burn always
最激♥情♥的燃烧
with the hardest flame.
很好,巴兹尔…
Well, Basil…
…这恐怕是你最好的作品了
..it’s quite the best thing you’ve done.
你们两个
You’ll be the talk of the town.
一定会轰动全城的
Both of you.
说点什么吧,你这样会刺伤他自尊的
Speak up, boy. You’ll hurt his feelings.
我长相真的如此吗
Is that really how I look?
画得的确…
It’s just so…
…很逼真
..life-like.
画像比现实要好
Better than life.
因为画像不会变老
He’ll always look like that.
但是你,格瑞先生,你却不能
You, Mr. Gray, I’m afraid will not.
时间会把你变成巴兹尔爸爸一样老态龙钟
In time, Mother Nature will come a very poor second to Father Basil.
– 宝贵的东西不一定要持久
– 胡扯
– Some things are precious for not lasting.
– Poppycock.
因为上帝的残忍♥所以我们会老去凋谢
We wither and scar because the gods are cruel and hateful.
也许我应该我灵魂献给魔鬼
Perhaps I should nail my soul to the Devil’s altar.
然后保持青春? 很公平的交易
And remain as you are? Fair trade.
不如再喝醉些怎么样
How about another gin instead?
那些不着边际的咒语
All that hocus-pocus, endless conjurations,
婴儿皮肤的书本
books bound in infant skin,
五芒星的火焰,处♥女♥之血
pentacles of fire,drinking the blood of virgins.
多瑞安不会真的用自己的灵魂去交换的
Dorian wouldn’t really barter his soul.
对不对,多瑞安
Would you, Dorian?
你会吗?
Would you?
我会
Yes.
你的画的确达到了优美的境界,巴兹尔
Oh, you really have captured something quite exquisite, Basil.
我从没见过如此真挚的作品
I’ve never known a subject so unaffected.
我的画笔就像在跳舞,我只是画下我所见到的东西
The brush just seemed to dance and I just painted what I saw.
科索将在九泉之下震惊
Kelso will turn in his grave.
他对我根本不屑一顾
He didn’t care to look at me.
他因为我的母亲的死
He blamed me for my mother,
而责怪我
for her death.
人老了就丑陋不堪
There are no limits to the ugliness of old men.
嘴唇,还有他的眼睛
Lips! And his eyes!
简直和真的一模一样
Almost a match for the original.
– 你必须习惯被人们这么注视着
– 多美的画啊
– You must get used to being looked at.
– Well, it’s a fine painting.
– 我不是指画像
– 格瑞先生,请过来一下
– I don’t mean the painting.
– Mr. Gray, if you please.
– 一切顺利啊
– 大获全胜,格瑞先生
– That went rather well, didn’t it?
– A triumph, Mr. Gray.
一鸣惊人
The first of many.
先生,我不得不说
May I say, sir,
你母亲一定会为今天的你而骄傲的
your mother would be very proud to see you today.
需要我为你准备洗澡水吗
Shall I draw your bath?
时间还早呢
It’s rather early.
我们有金酒吗
Do we have any gin?
恐怕没有,先生
I believe not, sir.
你能帮我叫辆马车吗
Then perhaps you might summon me a hansom?
– 快点,戳他
– 我正在戳啊
– Go on, poke him!
– I am poking him!
翻翻他的口袋
Check his pockets!
有何贵干
Yes?
– 让你下面爽一爽吧
– 你好啊,小帅哥
– Wet your pizzle, sir?
– Hello, handsome.
孩子
Boy!
买♥♥张票吧,阁下,才1个先令
Have a box, my lord? Just a bob.
刚开场, 你不会错过多少
You’ve only missed a little.
这位小姐…
This young lady…
那是西碧·文恩小姐,阁下
她饰演奥菲莉亚(《哈姆雷特》女主角)
Miss Sibyl Vane, my lord,
in the role of Ophelia.
..现在却眼看着他的高贵无上的理智,
..see that noble and most sovereign reason
像一串美妙的银铃失去了谐和的音调
like sweet bells jangled,out of tune and harsh.
无比的青春美貌
That unmatch’d form and feature of blown youth
在疯狂中凋谢
blasted with ecstasy.
啊!我好痛苦“
Oh, woe is me.
阁下,请允许我向您介绍
May I present
剧院之花,西碧·文恩小姐
the Theatre Royale’s Miss Sibyl Vane, my lord?
我不是什么阁下
I’m not really a lord.
我不知道为什么他一直这么称呼我
I don’t know why he keeps saying that.
平时没有什么绅士会来我们剧院
We don’t get many gentlemen in this theatre.
真的吗
Really?
那么,我应该向别人…
Well, then, I shall recommend it…
…推荐这里
..to them.
请问你为什么要来我的换衣室
May I ask what brings you to my dressing room?
我…
Well, I…
我偶然路过剧院…
I just happened to be passing the theatre and…
– 我本打算去金酒酒店的
– 我知道
– Well, you see, I was in the gin shop…
– I know.
你还记得啊
You remember?
我朋友第一次带我去那里
Well, a friend took me there for the first time.
我说第一次,当然,我意思是…
Well, I say the first time.Of course, I have…
嗯… 我想… 和你打招呼
Well, I wanted to…wanted to say hello,
但是你和别人一起离开了…
but then you left with…
– 和吉姆一起
– 是啊
– With Jim.
– Yes.
当然
Quite.
吉姆
Jim.
我兄弟
My brother.
兄弟?
Brother?
– 嗯
– 那好极了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!