主演:本·巴恩斯
科林·费尔斯
片名: 多瑞安·格瑞
Dorian Gray
一年前
先生,求你了,施舍点吧
Come on, sir, give us a penny!
快跑
Run!
对不起
Sorry.
买♥♥朵幸运石楠花吧,先生
Lucky heather, sir? Come on, sir.
你在找人吗?
Looking for someone?
嗯… 是的,我想…
Er… Yes, actually, I…
欢迎来到伦敦,格瑞先生
Mr. Gray. Welcome to London, sir.
我们启程吧
DRIVER: Go on, lady. Off you go!
Whoa.
我们到了,先生,欢迎回家
And here we are, sir. Welcome home.
希望一切都让你满意
I hope you’ll find everything to your liking, sir.
一切还保持着我小时候的样子
Nothing’s changed since I was a boy.
先生
Sir.
节哀,先生
I’m sorry for your loss, sir.
需要喝杯茶吗
May I prepare some tea?
谢谢,维克多
Thank you, Victor.
毫无质疑,对你而言.伦敦总是充满崭新的友谊和冒险
I’ve no doubt London will hold many new friends and adventures for you.
– 希望如此
– 我也这么认为
– I hope so.
– So do I.
有个人你必须得见见
Oh! This is somebody you simply must meet.
他是我们这里最杰出的艺术家之一
巴兹尔·沃德
This is one of our finest artists,Basil Hallward.
拜托,阿加莎,在美丽面前我只是一个卑微的学生而已
Agatha, please,a humble student of beauty.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
简直太像了
That’s quite a likeness.
– 巴兹尔
– 嗯?
– Basil.
– Hmm?
我到伦敦已经两个星期了
I’ve been in London two weeks now.
我唯一见过的,只有阿加莎的慈善团
The only people I’ve met are Agatha’s charitable group.
还有我呢
Well, you’ve met me.
那当然
Of course.
我不是这个意思…
I didn’t mean…
那些聚会无聊的可怕,多瑞安
These parties are terribly dull, Dorian.
– 没有什么好遗憾的
– 我相信你是对的
– You won’t be missing anything.
– I’m sure you’re right.
我只是…
I just…
..想找点乐子
..thought it might be fun.
噢…
Oh…
上帝啊,不会吧
Dear me, no.
邋遢
Shabby.
亲爱的,你的酒
Wife, drink.
好了,我去给大家拿些喝的
There. I’ll fetch us some drinks.
给她找一个懂得如何愉悦女人的好丈夫
Find her a good husband
who knows how to behave to a woman.
男人唯一该做的就是和她做♥爱♥,要是她长的漂亮的话
The only way to behave is to make love to her if she’s pretty
如果她长的一般,那就去找别人.
and to someone else if she’s plain.
吸烟吗?
Cigarette?
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
吸烟让人心情舒畅
I find a cigarette to be the perfect pleasure.
它很优美
It is exquisite
让人忘记烦恼
and leaves one unsatisfied.
你是科索的孙子吧
You’re Kelso’s grandson.
是的
Yes.
– 你认识他吗?
– 曾经见过一次
– Did you know him?
– I met him once.
但不妨碍我为上个月这老古董的断气
It was enough to give a cheer last month
好好庆祝一下
when he rasped his last sour breath.
听闻你继承了那个老色鬼的遗产?
One assumes you inherited the withered old goat’s estate?
看来做个孤儿不完全是坏事啊
Being a little orphan isn’t all bad.
“一个帅气而富有的年青人”阿加莎说的
“An earnest young man with a beautiful nature,” according to Agatha.
在我印象里应该是个穿着破礼服的乡下呆子
I’d pictured some freckled country oaf in ghastly dress.
看来我只猜对了一半
I see I was only half right.
现实可能还要更糟
It could be worse.
格拉蒂斯·阿隆从她14岁生日起就一直穿着那套礼服,
直到她40岁
Gladys Allonby’s been dressed for her 14th birthday,
ever since her 40th.
如果瑞德利能把去教堂的时间花在裁缝铺
If Radley spent less time in church and more at his tailor’s,
他就不会看起来像一本破旧的赞美诗书
he might not so resemble a badly-bound hymn book.
你确定不要来根烟吗
Are you sure you won’t take a cigarette?
这些可是我从开罗弄来的
I get them directly from Cairo.
你见过我们迷人的男主人了吧
I see you’ve met our charming host.
Hm?
别把他的话放在心上
Pay no attention to anything he tells you.
你太粗鲁了,亨利·奥托
How rude. Henry Wotton.
维多利亚,我的妻子
Victoria, my wife.
我的姑妈,阿♥拉♥丝
My aunt, alas, you know.
很高兴你们能认识,你也许可以从他那里学一些礼貌
Oh, I’m so glad you’ve met.You might learn some manners from this boy.
我找到更多的客人等你去羞辱呢
I’ve found some more guests for you to insult.
我就知道留着她会有用处
I knew I kept her for something.
希望能和你再次相会,格瑞先生
I do hope our paths cross again, Mr. Gray.
谢谢你的烟
Thank you for the cigarette…
习惯了就好了
An acquired taste.
– 不,其实抽起来不错啊
– 不,我是指亨利
– No, it’s actually quite pleasant.
– No, I meant Henry.
有些人希望你能认识一下
There’s some people I want you to meet.
多瑞安……
Dorian…
你难道不觉得看到我很厌烦吗
Aren’t you tired of looking at me yet?
当然不会
Certainly not.
我越仔细观察…
The more I look…
…收获就越多
..the more I see.
必须尽快完工,这可不是画西斯廷教堂
It must be nearly finished, man.It isn’t the Sistine Chapel.
你不记得我告诫过你静静的坐在那里吗
Do you remember when I told you,you could sit in if you were quiet?
– 我想看看
– 不,不行
– I want to see it.
– No, no, don’t.
他甚至都不让我偷看一眼
He won’t even let me have a peek.
阿加莎告诉我,你父亲也是个艺术家
Agatha tells me your father was also an artist.
– 是的
– 科索一定很欣慰
– Apparently so.
– Kelso must have been delighted,
他的女儿爱上了一个穷画师
his daughter falling for some penniless painter.
他们私奔一点都不让人觉得诧异
No wonder they eloped.
– 我从来没有见过我的父母
– 当然
– I never knew my parents.
– Of course.
伤寒太可怕了
Typhus is so awful.
你可怜的妈妈难产死了
Your poor mother carried off in childbirth.
你是不是对身边每个人都很感兴趣?
Do you take such interest in everyone you meet?
不是每个人都那么有趣
Not everyone I meet is so interesting.
亨利,在我画背景的时候
Henry, why don’t you go for a stroll,
你不如去散散步吧
while I just work up the background?
你不需要多瑞安了吧
You don’t need Dorian for that.
我们都休息一下吧
Let’s both take a break.
– 也许我们都需要新鲜空气
– 好的,我知道有个好去处
– Perhaps we should all get some air.
– Yes, and I know just the place.
瞧,才五天就臭了,我不会付钱的
Look. It’s rancid! It’s rancid!It’s only five days old. I’m not paying.
快点,多瑞安
Come on, Dorian.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道为什么阿加莎如此关心白色教堂吗
You see why Agatha is so keen to help Whitechapel?
你不觉得至少我们应该改变些什么吗
Don’t you think we should at least try to make a difference?
除了天气,我不觉得英国需要任何改变
I’ve no desire to change anything in England, except the weather.
欢迎光临地狱之火俱乐部
Welcome to my little Hellfire Club.
– 绅士们,你们的酒
– 干杯
– Here you are, gents.
– In one.
不,不要这样
No, don’t, don’t.
酒保
– Barkeeper.
再来一杯
Again.
你和你英俊的朋友想和我玩3P吗
How say you and the handsome young man stuff me double?
不,谢谢了
Er, no, thank you.
We nonetheless wish you godspeed
但是我们依然愿你有个美妙而浪漫的夜晚
on your evening’s quest for romance.
张大点,亲爱的
A little wider, my dear.

Oh!
别担心,他是个医生
Don’t worry. He’s a doctor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!