奎恩 杰克
Quinn, Jack.
这是你最后一次绝密任务
Your final assignment is classification red.
格林威治时间下午三时五分
At 3:05 P.M., greenwich mean time,
装有非放射性钸的卡车
a truck loaded with 32 kilogras of nonactive plutonium…
在克罗地亚核能厂失窃
Was stolen from a secured U.S. nuclear installation outside Croatia.
我们相信史达罗和他的组织
We believe stavros and his organization…
将在24小时内把卡车转售给伊♥拉♥克♥
Will sell it to the Iraqis within 24 hours.
你的任务是将卡车安全带回基地
Your objective is to make sure the plutonium is returned safely to our base.
让开 – 紧急电♥话♥ 长官
Out of the way! – Urgent call for you, sir.
奎恩行动了 卫星显示运输车已经启动了
Quinn’s in! We have satellite confirmation that the xrt is mobile!
真有他的 到达边境还有14个小时呢
Wow! This’ll be a ride. Quinn has 14 hours to reach the border.
若按时到达 就完成最后任务了
If he does make it, his resignation is final.
当心
Watch out!

Aaaaaah!

Whoa!
杰克 接电♥话♥
Jack! Would you get that?

Ohh!
凯瑟琳
Kathryn!
你的”牛”挡在路上
Your damn cow was in my way!
不是牛 是天鹅
It’s not a cow, Jack. It’s a swan.
不管是什么 挡住我了 – 挡住你了?
Whatever it is, it’s in my way. – In your way?
天鹅很漂亮
Your swan is beautiful.
你更漂亮
You’re beautiful.
大肚子很丑 嗯?
Ah, not for long, huh?
你还是很性感
You’ll still be sexy.
更圆润 更柔滑
A bit rounder and a bit softer…
这孩子… 是我们期待的?
Jack, the baby… it’s what we want, no?
当然
Of course.
杰克 你好
Bonjour, Jack.
你不习惯走前门?
You don’t believe in front doors?
有后门嘛 你们最爱的
There’s a back door too. You, of all people, should know that.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
怎么找到我的?
How’d you find me?
我们知道你的行踪
We never lost you, my friend.
我已经退休了
So you know I’m retired.
得了 这种日子多无趣
Come on! How long do you think you can sit on your ass and watch the sun set?
你是猎人 杰克 承认吧 你怀念工作
You’re a hunter, Jack. Admit it. You miss the game.
你还不懂
You don’t get it.
对我是理念
For me, it’s personal.
对你是权术
For you, it’s politics.
得了
Come on!
有权才有钱 一切操纵于权术
Politics makes money, brings you opportunities. Everything’s politics.
你要理由?
You want personal?
我给你理由
I’ll give you personal.
史达罗复出了 我们要活捉他
Stavros is back, and we want him alive.
我们要查他的底 相关资料
We want all his nasty information… names, clients, escape routes.
需要你援助
That’s why we need you.
追捕多年 你最了解他的作风
After all these years chasing him, you’re the only guy who knows how he works,
和如何行动
how he moves.
杰克 答应吧 这是你抓住他的最后机会了
Come on, Jack. This is your last shot.
特勤组员正等你派遣
We’ve got a delta team prepped and waiting for you in antwerp.
不解决他 你怎能退休?
Face it, Jack: You can’t retire until he does.
奎恩会回来吗?
Is Quinn coming back or not?
不知道 也许他真退休了
I don’t know. Maybe he really is retired.
真退休了 我们必须改变计划
If he is, we go to plan “b.”
队长
Capitan!
椅子往前移
Move the seat up.
后座硬邦邦的
It’s a little tight in the rear.
就像中情局干员 对吗?
But that’s generally true of the C.I.A., isn’t it?
是的 队长 – 很好
Si, capitan. – Okay.
你因查获第三世界贩毒组织
So you bust a few drug cartels in third world countries;
在国会上作证
You testify in front of congress;
才当上副局长
They make you a deputy director…
说重点 – 重点是 你们只是个小团体
Get to the point. – The point is, you’re nothing but a minor-leaguer.
唯一好处是能 使奎恩重出江湖
You were only good for one thing, you got Quinn back in the game.
那将很有挑战性 停车
That’ll be challenging. Pull over here.
顺便说一声 我留了礼物给你
And by the way, I left you a present.
哦 让我出去
Ohh! Get me outta here!
啊 救命
Aaah! Help!
嘿 再见了 贝拉 你气色不错
Hey, ciao, Bella. You look fine!
走吧
Come on.
别跟我说任务没危险
Don’t tell me that it’s not dangerous.
你36小时内就回来
You’re gonna be back in 36 hours.
我找亚兹
I’m looking for yaz.
我找亚兹
I’m looking for yaz.
哇 一定很痛吧?
Whoa. I’ll bet that hurt.
这很痛
That hurt.
这也很痛
These hurt too.
不过我喜欢这个
But I kinda like this one right here though.
你是谁?-我是你要找的人
Who are you? – I’m the man.
你?- 希望你不是以貌取人
You? – I hope you don’t judge a person by the way he looks.
我不喜欢
I hate that.
是谁替你做的头发?
Who does your hair, siegfried or Roy?
上次取笑我发型的人 现在还在养伤
The last guy who made fun of my hair is still trying to pull his head out of his ass.
我不想知道你的性生活
I don’t wanna know about your sex life.
不跟你抬杠了 你是谁?
Well, this has been fun. Now, who in the hell are you?
杰克·奎恩
Jack Quinn.
如果你是想请我跳舞 就好好说
If you wanna dance, ask me nicely.
只想看看是不是你本人 奎恩先生
I just wanted to check and see if it’s you, Mr. Quinn.
妈的 你还活着
Damn. The legend walks.
我听说你已经退休了
I heard you dropped out of the game, Jack.
哇 圣诞老人工作坊
Whoa. Santa’s workshop.
那是谁?红鼻鹿?
Who’s that? Rudolph?
我没有鹿 但我有最好的技师
I may not have reindeer, but I do have the best elves in the business.
坏人的圣诞大采购
Christmas shopping for bad boys?
我不再和坏人往来
I don’t play with the bad boys anymore.
只跟好人
Only the good guys, baby.
告诉我你要什么 我有最新的枪 甚至我自己都不知道
Just tell me what you need. I got shit here so new, even I don’t know I have it.
防守获赞扬
Offense gets the glory.
但攻方获胜
But defense wins the game.
我接受现金 黄金…
I take cash, gold…
你打开了吗?- 是的
Did you open that? – Yeah.
要爆♥炸♥了
Fire in the hole!
我不接受私人支票
But I don’t take personal checks.
我有个规矩
I have a rule here.
弄坏了就得买♥♥下 明白吗?
You break it, you bought it. Got it?
各位 这位是D1
Gentlemen, this is delta one.
忘记你们见过他
Forget you’ve ever seen him.
这位是任先生
This is Mr. yamir.
他有消息史达罗明天中午会出现
He has information that stavros will be surfacing tomorrow afternoon…
在这附近
Somewhere around here.
游乐场 – 嗯
An amusement park. – Huh.
谁是我的神射手?- 是我
Who’s my deadeye? – That would be me, sir.
你会用吗?
Know how to use it?
这次发射的是镇静剂
It’s been modified to shoot tranquilizer darts.
你能射中二百码外的人吗?
Can you shoot a man at 200 yards with that?
用这个 我会射得很准
With this, I can shoot the dick off a hummingbird.
他像条蛇 你若看着他的眼 他会从背后袭击你
He’s like a snake. If you look into his eyes, he’ll get you in the back.
发现史达罗 各就各位
When we I.D. Stavros, move into position.
我们只有一次机会
We only have one shot.
两支镖就可以干掉一个人 三支可杀死一头犀牛
Two darts will kill a man; Three will kill a rhino;
但我们要史达罗活着
And we want stavros alive.
嗬 嗬 嗬 嗬
Ho-ho-ho-ho!
D5 查一查木马旁的两名女子
Delta five check the two arab women by the carousel.
好的
On it.
有动静了
Something’s happening.
发现史达罗 在北停车场 灰色奔驰车
Bravo one, we have stavros. North lot, gray Mercedes.
有三个人下车 司机在车上
I’ve got three men moving. The driver’s staying with the car.
让他进去 D2及D5往目的地
Let him in, bravo. Delta two and five, move to Baker.
其余别动 – 知道了 D1
The rest of you hold. – Roger, delta one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!