如果你的回答是“不”
And if your answer is “no”
你仍然是我唯一需要你成为的人,
you’ll still be the only thing I ever needed you to be,
我的孩子。
my son.
我找到了自己的方法。也许你会找到你的。
I found my own way to it. Maybe you’ll find yours.
在他们的记忆里……
In their memory…
试试看。
give it a try.
别背对着门站着。
Don’t stand with your back to the door.
我们要跟你说多少次?
How many times do we have to tell you?
我看你的脚步声就知道是你,格尼·哈勒克。
I could tell it was you by your footsteps, Gurney Halleck.
有人可能会模仿我的步幅。
Someone might imitate my stride.
我知道其中的区别。你是新的武器大♥师♥吗?
I know the difference. Are you the new weapons master?
邓肯·爱达荷走了,我必须尽我所能。
With Duncan Idaho gone, I must make do as best as I can.
选择你的刀。
Choose your blade.
我今天过得很不顺,格尼。给我们唱首歌♥吧。
I’ve had quite a day, Gurney. Give us a song instead.
这不礼貌。
That’s rude.
来吧。来吧。
Come on. Come on.
老家伙。
Old man.
缓慢的刀刃穿透防护罩。
The slow blade penetrates the shield.
我想我今天没心情。-心情?这跟心情有什么关系?
-I’m guessing I’m not in the mood today. -Mood? What’s mood got to do with it?
必要的时候就战斗,不管心情如何。现在,战斗!
You fight when the necessity arises, no matter the mood. Now, fight!
来吧!
Come on!
-我打败你了。-啊。
-I have you. -Aye.
但请往下看,大人。你会和我一起死的。
But look down, my lord. You’d have joined me in death.
看来你找到心情了。
I see you found the mood.
-会有那么糟吗? -你不明白,是吗?
-Will it be that bad? -You don’t get it, do you?
你根本不明白我们身上发生的事有多严重。
You don’t really understand the grave nature of what’s happening to us.
80年来,阿♥拉♥基斯一直属于哈科宁家族。
For 80 years Arrakis belonged to House Harkonnen.
拥有香料田80年了。你能想象有多富有吗?
Eighty years of owning the spice fields. Can you imagine the wealth?
从你的眼睛里,我要从你的眼睛里看到。
In your eyes, I need to see it in your eyes.
你以前从没见过哈科宁人。我见过。
You never met Harkonners before. I have.
他们不是人类。他们太残忍♥了!
They are not human. They’re brutal!
你必须做好准备。
You have to be ready.
吉迪,哈肯恩家族的主要家园
GIEDI PRIME HOMEWORLD OF HOUSE HARKONNEN
主男爵。
Lord Baron.
拉班。
Rabban.
我们最后一艘船已经离开阿♥拉♥基斯了。完成了。
The last of our ships have left Arrakis. It’s done.
很好。
Very good.
叔叔,我们怎么能让这种事发生?
Uncle, how did we let this happen?
皇帝怎么能把我们建造的一切
How can the Emperor take everything we’ve built
都交给公爵呢?怎么能?
and give it to that Duke? How?
别太肯定,这是爱的表现。
Don’t be too sure, it’s an act of love.
他是什么意思?
What does he mean?
什么时候礼物不是礼物?
When is a gift not a gift?
厄崔迪人的声音在上升
The Atreides Voice is rising
皇帝是个嫉妒心很强的人。
and the Emperor is a jealous man.
一个危险、嫉妒的人。
A dangerous, jealous man.
保罗……
Paul…
保罗,醒醒。
Paul, wake up.
怎么了?-穿好衣服跟我来。
-What’s wrong? -Get dressed and come with me.
这是什么?
What is this?
盖乌斯·海伦·莫希姆嬷嬷来了。
The Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam is here.
她是我在边·积利利学校的老师。
She was my teacher at the Bene Gesserit school.
她现在是皇帝的真言者。
She’s now Truthsayer to the Emperor himself.
她想见见你。
She would like to meet you.
为什么?
Why?
她想知道你的梦想。
She wants to know about your dreams.
她怎么知道我的梦的?
How does she know about my dreams?
-岳医生为什么在这里?-他只需要一会儿。
-And why is Dr. Yueh here? -He only needs a moment.
你好,少爷。
Hello, young master.
你妈妈让我检查你的生命体征。
Your mother asked me to check your vitals.
发生什么事情了?
What’s happening?
贝尼·格塞里特声称要为更大的利益服务。
Bene Gesserit claims to serve the greater good.
但恕我直言,对你的母亲,
But with all due respect to your mother,
他们也为自己的议程服务。
they also serve their own agenda.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
小心点。
Be careful.
他的心一如既往地坚强,夫人。
His heart is strong as ever, my lady.
别把这事告诉任何人。
Not a word of this to anyone.
保罗……
Paul…
记住你的训练。
Remember your training.
你是谁?
Who are you?
眼里充满了反抗,就像他父亲一样。
Defiance in the eyes, like his father.
离开我们。
Leave us.
你必须照海伦·莫海姆嬷嬷说的做。
You must do everything the Mother Helen Mohiam tells you.
你把我母亲打发到她自己家里去。
You dismiss my mother in her own house.
过来。跪下。
Come here. Kneel.
你怎么敢对我用语♥音♥?
How dare you use the Voice on me?
把你的右手放在盒子里。
Put your right hand in the box.
你母亲叫你听我的话。
Your mother bade you obey me.
我掐着你脖子上的戈姆·贾巴尔,一根毒针,立刻毙命。
I hold at your neck the Gom Jabbar, a poison needle, instant death.
测试很简单。
The test is simple.
把手从盒子上拿开,你就死定了。
Remove your hand from the box, and you die.
盒子里有什么?
What’s in the box?
疼痛。
Pain.
没必要叫警卫。
No need to call the guards.
你妈妈站在门后。没人能越过她。
Your mother stands behind that door. No one will get past her.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
被夹子夹住的动物会咬断自己的腿逃跑。
An animal caught in a trap will gnaw off its own leg to escape.
你要做什么?
What will you do?
安静。
Silence.
我不能害怕。
I must not fear.
我不能害怕。
I must not fear.
恐惧是心灵杀手。
Fear is the mind-killer.
恐惧是带来毁灭的小小的死亡。
Fear is the little death that brings obliteration.
我要直面我的恐惧,让它从我身上穿过去。
I will face my fear and I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
当一切都过去了……
And when it has gone past…
我要用内在之眼来看清它的路径。
I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
恐惧所剩无几。
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
只有我将留下来。
Only I will remain.
够了。
Enough.
我们筛选人,就像用筛子筛沙。
Like sifting sand through a screen, we sift people.
如果你不能像动物一样控制自己的冲动,
If you had been unable to control your impulses like an animal,
我们不能让你活着。
we could not have let you live.
你继承了太多权力。
You inherit too much power.
-因为我是公爵的儿子吗? -因为你是杰西卡的儿子。
-What, because I’m a Duke’s son? -Because you are Jessica’s son.
你有不止一项与生俱来的权利,孩子。
You have more than one birthright, boy.
杰西卡。
Jessica.
你在某种程度上训练了他。
You’ve been training him in a Way.
-跟我说说这些梦。-我今晚喝了一杯。
-Tell me about these dreams. -I had one tonight.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
-阿♥拉♥基斯上的一个女孩。-你以前梦到过她吗?
-A girl on Arrakis. -Have you dreamt of her before?
很多次了。
Many times.
你是否经常梦见事情就像你梦见的那样发生?
Do you often dream things that happen just as you dreamt them?
不完全是。
Not exactly.
再见,年轻的人类。我希望你能活下去。
Goodbye, young human. I hope you’ll live.
你非得走那么远吗?
Did you have to go that far?
你选择用这种方式训练他,无视规则。
You chose to train him in the Way in defiance of the rule.
他利用我们的力量。他必须接受极限测试。
He wields our power. He had to be tested to the limits.
在男性身上浪费了这么多的潜力。
So much potential wasted in the male.
你被告知只生女儿,
You were told to bear only daughters,
但你和你的骄傲以为你能制♥造♥出奎维兹·哈达拉赫。
but you and your pride thought you could produce the Kwisatz Haderach.
是我错了吗?
Was I wrong?
他没死在那间屋子里算你走运。
You’re lucky he didn’t die in that room.
如果他是那个人,他还有很长的路要走。
If he is The One he has a long way to go.
他的视力刚刚苏醒,现在他被扔进了火里。
His sight is barely awakened and now he goes into the fire.
但我们的计划是以世纪为单位的。
But our plans are measured in centuries.
我们还有其他的前景
We have other prospects
如果他没有信守诺言。
if he fails his promise.
你看到的希望如此渺茫吗?
Do you see so little hope?
在阿♥拉♥基斯,我们已经尽力了。
On Arrakis, we have done all we can for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!