在良好的工作状态下,你的西装每天损失的水不会超过一顶针。
In good-working order your suit won’t lose more than a thimble full of water a day.
非常令人印象深刻。
Most impressive.
让我看看你,小伙子。
Let’s have a look at you, lad.
-你以前穿过蒸馏服吗? -没有,这是我的第一次。
-You’ve worn a stillsuit before? -No, this is my first time.
你的沙漠靴在脚踝处以一种滑脱的方式脱下来。谁教你这么做的?
Your desert boots off at a slip fashion at the ankles. Who taught you to do that?
这似乎是正确的方式。
It seemed the right way.
“他会知道他的习惯,就像他生来就知道一样。”
“He will know his customs as if he was born with them.”
你是弗里曼人?
Are you a Fremen?
我在西斯和村里都被接纳了。
I am accepted in both sietch and village.
现在。
Now.
来看看你赖以为生的香料沙吧。
Come and see the spice sands on which your livelihood depends.
如果你的扑翼机掉到这里,你会怎么做?
What would you do if your ornithopter went down out here?
你不会想去那里的。是蠕虫的领土。
You wouldn’t want to go down out there. It’s worm territory.
尘云。
Dust cloud.
我看到了。
I see it.
那是你的一辆矿车。
That’s one of your harvesters.
你可以看到香料散布在表面。
You can see the spice scattered over the surface.
丰富的香料床的颜色。
Rich spice bed by the color.
如果你再高一点,你就能看得更清楚了。
If you get a little higher you’ll have a better view.
你看到这些侦察机在寻找蠕虫踪迹。
You see these spotter aircraft looking for worm sign.
蠕虫踪迹?
Worm sign?
一股沙波向履带移♥动♥。
A sand wave moving toward the crawler.
蠕虫在深处移♥动♥,但当它们攻击时,会更接近表面。
Worms travel deep but get closer to the surface when they attack.
如果你有耐心,我们会看到的。
If you are patient we should see one.
蠕虫总来?-是的,它们被有节奏的声音吸引。
-Worm always comes? -Always, they’re drawn by rhythmic noises.
我们为什么不直接保护那些履带车呢?
Why don’t we just shield the crawlers?
在沙漠中,盾牌就是死刑。
A shield is a death sentence in the desert.
它吸引蠕虫,驱使它们疯狂地杀戮。
It attracts the worms and drives them into a killing frenzy.
那是虫子吗?
Is that a worm?
大的。
Big one.
你的眼力真好。
You have good eyes.
呼叫履带车德尔塔阿贾克斯9号♥。蠕虫踪迹警告。告知收悉。
Calling crawler Delta Ajax 9. Worm sign warning. Acknowledge.
谁呼叫德尔塔阿贾克斯9号♥?完毕。
Who calls Delta Ajax 9? Over.
-他们看起来很冷静。-非上市航♥班♥,帝国业务。
-They seem pretty calm about it. -Unlisted flight, Imperium business.
蠕虫踪迹,在你的北面和东面。3.7公里。
Worm sign, north and east of you. 3.7 kilometers.
德尔塔阿贾克斯9号♥,我是1号♥侦察机,蠕虫踪迹确认。
Delta Ajax 9, this is Spotter 1, worm sighting confirmed.
等待联♥系♥修复。
Standby for contact fix.
蠕虫正在拦截你的位置。五分钟后联♥系♥。
Worm is on intercept course to your position. Contact in five minutes.
那么现在会发生什么呢?
So what happens now?
他们会叫搬运工来抬履带。
They’ll call the carryall to lift the crawler.
他们会在最后一刻收获。
They’ll harvest right up to the last minute.
呼叫阿尔法零号♥载客。准备停靠。
Calling carryall Alfa Zero. Ready to docking sequence.
五分钟后联♥系♥,完毕。
Contact five minutes, over.
有人看到载客了吗?
Anybody got a visual on a carryall?
在那儿。
There it is.
我是阿尔法零号♥载客至德尔塔阿贾克斯9号♥。
This is carryall Alfa Zero to Delta Ajax 9.
从你的东面靠近。
Approaching from your east.
调整高度,准备对接和抓握。
Correcting altitude and preparing docking and gripping.
收到,阿尔法零号♥。启动对接序列。
Copy, Alpha Zero. Initiating docking sequence.
-T-5。-收到。
-T-5. -Copy that.
-30秒后准备升空。-对接启动序列。
-Prepare to be airborne in 30 seconds. -Docking sequence initiated.
你们要做好准备。
Brace yourselves.
阿尔法零号♥,我们只剩一个接触点了。
Alpha Zero, we are short on one point of contact.
-怎么回事? -这是一个锚。它坏了。
-What is going on? -It’s one of the anchors. It’s dead.
该死。
Shit.
载客,无法继续。没有那个锚就举不起来。
Carryall, unable to proceed. Unable to lift without that anchor.
呼叫全体。呼叫全体。
All call. All call.
区域内任何载客,请回答。
Any carryall in the sector, please respond.
一号♥观察员,汇报最新情况。完毕。
Spotter 1, give us an update. Over.
液压已经坏了。我们赶不上了。你们必须撤离。
Hydraulics are dead. We won’t make it. You have to evacuate.
-那个履带车上有多少人?-21个。
-How many men on that crawler? -Crawler of 21.
-我们的每个船能载六个人。-那还差三个人。
-Our ships can take six each. -That’s still three short.
我们会有办法的。
We’ll find a way.
我是莱托·厄崔迪公爵。
This is Duke Leto Atreides.
我们要下去营救德尔塔阿贾克斯9号♥的船员。
We’re coming down to extract the crew of Delta Ajax 9.
坐在左边。
Sit down on the left.
防护罩发电机每台重100公斤。
The shield generators weigh 100 kilos each.
是的,格尼,让我们的护卫把防护罩发电机扔了。
Yes, Gurney, have our escort throw out the shield generators.
保罗,我要你在旋翼机后面,引导他们。
And Paul, I want you at the back of the thopter, guide them in.
德尔塔阿贾克斯9号♥,给我的船各派7个人。
Delta Ajax 9, put seven men each in my ships now.
两分钟后联♥系♥。
Contact in two minutes.
快到了,伙计们。我们最好现在弃船。
It’s getting close, guys. We better abandon the ship now.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
长官,这是有原因的,
Sir, there is protocol for a reason,
如果我们再走一步,我们就死定了。
if we take one step out we’re as good as dead.
再说了,我们有很多香料,我们不能就这么走了
Besides, we’ve got full load of spice, we can’t just leave–
该死的香料!我要所有人马上离开那艘船!
Damn the spice! I want every man off that crawler now!
七个在这里,七个在那里!
Seven over here, seven over there!
快跑,快跑!
Run, run!
克维萨茨·哈德拉赫。
Kwisatz Haderach.
克维萨茨·哈德拉赫醒了。
Kwisatz Haderach awakes.
快点!上来!
Hurry! Get on!
它来了!
It’s here!
保罗!
Paul!
保罗!
Paul!
我认得你的脚步声,老家伙。
I recognize your footsteps, old man.
起来。我们走吧。
Get up. Let’s go.
你怎么了?来吧。我们走吧。
What’s wrong with you? Come on. Let’s go.
快跑!
Run!
“祝福造物主和他的水。祝福他的来去。
“Bless the Maker and His water. Bless the coming and going of Him.
愿上帝的降临净化世界。将世界留给他的子民。”
May His passage cleanse the world. And keep the world for His people.”
-嘿,你不能冒这个险。-是的,先生。
-Hey, you cannot take such risks. -Yes, sir.
-你有责任。-对不起,先生,不会再发生了。
-You do have responsibilities. -I’m sorry, sir. It won’t happen again.
凯恩斯博士。
Dr. Kynes.
你亲眼所见。
You saw it with your own eyes.
这是显而易见的。他们留给我们的一切都是一团糟。
It’s plain to see. Everything they’ve left us is in shambles.
我们注定要失败。
We’ve been set up to fail.
那个载客太旧了。沙漠对设备不友好。
That carryall was just old. The desert isn’t kind to equipment.
你知道如果我不让香料生产重回正轨会发生什么吗?
You know what will happen if I don’t get spice production back on track?
我不是来帮你的。
I’m not here to take your part.
阿♥拉♥基斯见过像你这样的人来来去去。
Arrakis has seen men like you come and go.
照顾好你的家人。
Take good care of your family.
沙漠对人类也不好。
The desert’s not kind to humans either.
香料是一种精神活性化学物质。你似乎很敏感。
Spice is a psychoactive chemical. You seem to be sensitive.
你会没事的。
You’ll be fine.
谢谢你,岳医生。
Thank you, Dr. Yueh.
这不是过敏反应。
It wasn’t an allergic reaction.
我有一个幻觉。
I had a vision.
我的眼睛睁得大大的。
My eyes were wide open.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
克维萨茨·哈德拉赫……
Kwisatz Haderach…
你可以看到。
You can see.
真让人困惑,我以为我看到了自己的死亡,其实不是。
It’s confusing, I thought I saw my death, only it wasn’t.
我知道刀很重要。
I know a knife is important somehow.
有人会递给我一把刀。
Someone will hand me a blade.
但我不知道是谁,何时何地。
But I don’t know who or when or where.
有些事情是非常清楚的。我能感觉到。
Some things though are crystal clear. I can feel it.
我知道你怀孕了。
I know you’re pregnant.
你不可能知道。
You can’t know that.
我几乎不知道,而且才过了几周。
I barely know that and it’s only been few weeks.
萨鲁萨·塞孔杜斯帝国♥军♥队星球
SALUSA SECUNDUS IMPERIAL ARMY PLANET
男爵找我们干什么?
What does the Baron want with us?
哈科宁人比厄崔迪人多。。
The Harkonnen outnumber Atreides.
厄崔迪军团是帝国中最好的。
Atreides legions are the finest in the Imperium.
由格尼·哈勒克和邓肯·爱达荷培训。
Trained by Gurney Halleck and Duncan Idaho.
我们是萨道迦人,皇帝的精英。任何违抗我们的人都会被打倒。
We are the Sardaukar, the Emperor’s elite. Anyone who defies us will fall.
就这样。
Just so.
按约定分为三个营。
Three battalions as agreed.
如皇帝所命。一定会成功的。
As the the Emperor commands. It will be done.
有些关于保罗的事你得知道。
There’s something you need to know about Paul.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!