不。我不想知道。
No. I don’t think I wanna know.
自从你把他带到你的嬷嬷面前
Ever since you brought him before your Reverend Mother
他已经不一样了。
he hasn’t been the same.
他心烦意乱。
He’s distracted.
杰西卡,你给我生了个儿子
Jessica, you gave me a son.
从他出生的那一刻起,我从未质疑过你。
And from the moment he was born I never questioned you.
我完全信任你,即使你走在阴影里。
I trusted you completely, even when you walked in shadows.
现在我只问你一件事。
Now I’m asking you this one thing.
如果发生什么事你会保护我们的儿子吗?
If anything happens will you protect our son?
与我的生活。
With my life.
我不是在问他妈妈,我在问贝尼·格塞特。
I’m not asking his mother, I’m asking the Bene Gesserit.
你会保护保罗吗?
Will you protect Paul?
你为什么会有这些想法?
Why are you having these thoughts?
莱托,这不是你。
Leto, this is not you.
我以为我们会有更多的时间。
I thought we’d have more time.
-晚安,保罗大♥师♥。-晚安,岳医生。
-Have a good night, Master Paul. -Good night, Dr. Yueh.
你需要睡觉。
You need to sleep.
不,不是那样的。
No, not like that.
我应该嫁给你的。
I should have married you.
哈瓦特。保安。
Hawat. Security.
保安!
Security!
先生,先生。
Sir. Sir.
防护罩坏了。
The shield’s come down.
上帝在天堂。
God in Heaven.
所有带枪的东西都离开地面!走!
Get everything with guns off the ground! Go!
和我一起!
With me!
厄崔迪人!
Atreides!
萨尔多卡!
Sardaukar!
对不起,大人。
I’m sorry, my lord.
但我和男爵做了个交易。
But I’ve made a bargain with the Baron.
-为什么? -我别无选择。
-Why? -I had no choice.
哈科宁人抓走了我妻子,万娜。
The Harkonners have my wife, Wanna.
他们把她像洋娃娃一样拆开。
They take her apart like a doll.
我会为她赎身,而你就是代价。
I will buy her freedom and you are the price.
保罗。我会尽我所能。
For Paul. I will do what I can.
你会为我杀人。
And you will kill a man for me.
我要给你换一颗假牙。
I’m going to replace your peg tooth.
如果你用力咬,这颗牙就会碎裂。
If you bite them hard, this tooth will crash.
呼出空气,你就会让空气充满毒素。
Breathe out, and you will fill the air with poison.
这将是你的最后一口气。
It will be your last breath.
但如果你选对时机
But if you choose your moment well
也会是男爵的。
it will also be the Baron’s.
保罗。
Paul.
我们要把他们丢在沙漠里,让他们去吃虫子。
We will drop them in the desert, and leave them to the worms.
为什么不直接割了他们的喉咙呢?
Why not just cut their throats?
他们可能会使用真言者。
They might use a Truthsayer.
那我们就可以诚实地说我们没杀他们。
Then we can honestly say that we didn’t kill them.
有伤疤的那个是聋子。
The one with the scar is deaf.
见鬼去吧,狗!
To hell, dogs!
我从来没有出身高贵的人。
I’ve never had a high-born.
-你呢? -边·积利利不是贵族。
-You? -Bene Gesserit ain’t no high-born.
对我来说,她出身高贵。
She is high-born enough for me.
让我们喂孩子吃虫子,然后和她好好道别。
Let’s feed the kid to the worms and give her a long goodbye.
你敢碰我妈妈。
Don’t you dare touch my mother.
别说话。
Don’t talk.
不。你没有准备好。
No. You’re not ready.
去掉她的堵嘴。
Remove her gag.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
找到合适的语气。
Find the right tone.
我们足够远。让我们把这男孩扔下去。
We’re far enough. Let’s throw the boy off.
去掉她的堵嘴。
Remove her gag.
杀了他。
Kill him.
让我们自♥由♥。
Set us free.
住手。割绳子。
Stop. Cut the rope.
把刀给我。
Give me the knife.
你太用力了。
Your pitch was too forced.
这是弗雷姆基特。
It’s a Fremkit.
他们把船弄坏了。
They’ve crippled the ship.
你的厨房♥真棒,表弟。
You have a wonderful kitchen, cousin.
这是岳医生的笔迹。
This is Dr. Yueh’s handwriting.
“如果有人能活着逃出阿♥拉♥金,那弗雷姆基特就有厄崔迪灯塔。
“If anyone makes it out of Arrakeen alive there’s an Atreides beacon in the Fremkit.
上帝保佑他们能找到你。”
God willing they’d be able to find you.”
男爵阁下,岳医生。
Milord Baron, Dr. Yueh.
叛徒?
The traitor?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我♥干♥扰了他们的通讯,降低了他们的盾牌。
I jammed their comms and lowered their shields.
我给了你杜克和他的家人。
I gave you Duke and his family.
这笔交易是严格履行的。我能为你做什么呢?
The bargain to the letter. And what was I to do for you?
把我妻子从痛苦中解救出来。
Deliver my wife from her agony.
是的。
Yes.
我说我会放了她,你可以加入她。
I said I’d set her free, that you could join her.
那就加入她吧。
So join her.
你认为接下来会发生什么?
What do you think is next?
这是一个巨人。
It’s a thumper.
没有蒸馏服。
No stillsuits.
我们真正需要的东西。
The one thing we actually need.
几百年来,我们一直用鲜血换鲜血。
For hundreds of years we’ve traded blood for blood.
但仅此而已。
But no more.
你儿子死了。你的情妇死了。
Your son is dead. Your concubine is dead.
今晚,厄崔迪家族倒下了……
Tonight the house Atreides falls…
你的血统将永远消失。
and your bloodline ends forever.
你说什么?
What did you say?
“我在这里,我还在这里!”
“Here I am, here I remain!”
-凯恩斯! -你在这里不安全。
-Kynes! -It’s not safe for you here.
你能告诉大地之王我们是怎么被背叛的吗?
Will you tell the Great House of the Landsraad how we were betrayed?
他们中最好的人是怎么被谋杀的?
How the best of them were murdered?
我被命令什么也不能说,什么也不能看。
I am commanded to say nothing, to see nothing.
皇帝派我们来这里送死。
The Emperor sent us here to die.
罐里有香料。
Spice in the tank.
那就是未来。它来了。
That’s the future. It’s coming.
圣♥战♥像一团不灭的火焰在宇宙中蔓延。
The Holy war is spreading across the universe like an unquenchable fire.
保罗,你害怕了。我能看到。请告诉我,你害怕什么?
Paul, you’re scared. I can see it. Tell me, please, what do you fear?
-谁来帮帮我。-保罗……
-Somebody help me, please. -Paul…
它来了。
It’s coming.
圣♥战♥像一团不灭的火焰在宇宙中蔓延。
The Holy war is spreading across the universe like an unquenchable fire.
一个以我父亲之名挥舞着厄崔迪旗帜的战士宗教。
A warrior religion that waves the Atreides banner in my father’s name.
狂热的军团崇拜我父亲的头颅。
Fanatical legions worshiping at the shine of my father’s skull.
以我的名义发动一场战争!每个人都在喊我的名字!
A war in my name! Everyone shouting my name!
保罗。
Paul.
保罗·厄崔迪……
Paul Atreides…
你真是你父亲的儿子。你是我的孩子。
You are your father’s son. You are my son.
你是保罗·厄崔迪公爵。
You are Duke Paul Atreides.
你知道你是谁。
You know who you are.
放开我!
Get off me!
是你害我这样的!你的边·积利利让我变成了一个怪物!
You did this to me! Your Bene Gesserit made me a freak!
我爸爸死了。
My dad is dead.
有人在附近。
Someone is near.
你需要喝水。
You need to drink.
这是从帐篷里回收的水。
It’s recycled water from the tent.
汗水和泪水。
Sweat and tears.
好吧。我们走吧。
All right. Let’s get out of here.
是邓肯。
It’s Duncan.
夫人。保罗……
My Lady. Paul…
-我很抱歉…你父亲…-我们知道。
-I’m so sorry… Your father… -We know.
公爵大人。
My Lord Duke.
给。
Here.
喝这个。
Drink this.
哈科宁人同时袭击了星球上所有的人口中心。
The Harkonnens hit every population center on the planet at once.
肯定有十个军团,几百艘船。
It must’ve been ten legions, hundreds of ships.
萨道卡尔和他们在一起。
There were Sardaukar with them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!