Home 历史电影 敦刻尔克(1958)

敦刻尔克(1958)

0
敦刻尔克(1958)

塔比?迈克?
Tubby? Mike?
塔比?
Tubby?
嘿 哈珀!在这里 是时候该走了 不是吗?
Hey, Harper! Here, it’s about time you had a go with this, innit?
你没事吧 麦克? – 我可以
You all right, Mike? – I’m OK.
我们不应该离开他 – 算了 已经结束了
We should never have left him. – Forget it. It’s over and done with.
不是他 不是 – 来吧 跑
Not for him, it isn’t. – Come on, run.
通过这里 快!
Through here, quick!
他们想要什么供水船?
What do they want with a waterboat?
水管爆裂是在敦刻尔克
The water mains are bursted at Dunkirk.
相信军队的口渴 – 我也是
Bet the army’s thirsty. – Me too.
啊呀 他们不会送那个?
Blimey. They’re not gonna send that?
好的 她自♥由♥了 让她后退
Ok, she’s free. Let her go astern.
你和我丈夫的船在做什么?
What are you doing with my husband’s boat?
马上把它带回来 – 对不起 夫人 船被征用了
Bring it back at once. – Sorry, ma’am, she’s commandeered.
哦 福尔曼先生
Oh, Mr. Foreman.
哦 你好 霍尔顿 图赫也给你打电♥话♥吗?
Oh, hello, Holden. Did Tough ring you, too?
他刚刚派他的一个人抓住我的泊船的缆绳
He just sent one of his men to pinch my boat from its moorings.
他捏住了 是吗? – 是的 他做到了 有什么想法?
So he pinched it, did he? – Yeah, he did. What’s the idea?
这与英国广播公♥司♥广播
It’s got something to do with the BBC broadcast
有关登记30英尺或以上的船只有关
about registering boats of 30 foot or more.
我的船不到30英尺 自从我跑到特丁顿水闸
Mine’s not 30 foot, not since I ran into Teddington Lock.
我的船差六英寸 – 所以你没有注册?
I took six inches off the stem. – So you didn’t register it?
我不知道 傻瓜在顶端 傻瓜在底部
I don’t know. Fools at the top, fools at the bottom.
有时我认为我们不应该赢得这场战争
There are times I don’t think we ought to win this war.
这是怎么回事? – 我们有权知道
What’s it all about? – We’ve a right to know.
采取行动的权力是谁?
By whose authority is this action being taken?
我已经不能告诉你了
I can’t tell you any more than I have already.
没什么 – 必须有一些理由
That’s nothing. – There must be some reason.
也许指挥官可以告诉你 – 对不起 我不能告诉你
Perhaps the commander can tell you. – Sorry, I’m not allowed to tell you.
但我可以向你保证 这是官方的
But I can assure you it’s official.
可能是这样 但是我们在车站上一无所知
That’s as may be, but we know nothing about this at the station.
你会 警官 你会的 福尔曼先生
You will, constable, you will. Mr. Foreman?
是吗? -“虚荣”?
Yes? – “Vanity”?
我看到你注册了你的船
I see you registered your boat.
福尔曼先生 你准备再帮我们一点忙吗?
Are you prepared to help us a bit further, Mr. Foreman?
你会在黎明的时候带我的船去希尔内斯吗?
Would you take it down to Sheerness at dawn?
希尔内斯?是的 是的 当然
Sheerness? Yes, yes, of course.
谢谢你 福尔曼先生
Thank you, Mr. Foreman.
这是你的下河通行证 图赫先生给你加油
Here’s your pass for the lower river. Get your petrol from Mr. Tough.
有请 下一位
Next, please.
霍尔顿 “苍鹭” 她没有注册
Holden, “Heron”. She’s not registered.
为什么?
Why not?
没什么区别 你对它也一样
Doesn’t make any difference. You’ve got her just the same.
我们正在征用它 你准备把它带到希尔内斯吗?
We’re requisitioning her. Are you prepared to take her to Sheerness?
我的妻子刚刚有了一个新的婴儿
My wife just had a new baby.
霍尔顿先生 希尔内斯不是在北极
Sheerness is not at the North Pole, Mr. Holden.
对不起 我没有时间 我有责任
I’m sorry. I haven the time. I’ve got responsibilities.
这么多人 霍顿先生
So have many men, Mr. Holden.
我知道你是一名汽车工程师
I understand you’re a motor engineer.
我们需要他们来保障发动机的运行
We need them to keep the engines going.
你确定你不能带她走吗?
Are you sure you can’t take her?
我抽不出时间
I can’t spare the time.
打扰一下 霍尔顿先生!
Excuse me. Mr. Holden!
年轻的弗兰基要把苍鹭带到希尔内斯是不会有反对的?
There wouldn’t be any objection to young Frankie taking the Heron to Sheerness?
不 不会有任何异议 – 他擅长发动机
No, there wouldn’t be any objection. – He’s good with engines.
是的 我会让他知道的
Yes, I’ll let him know.
约翰?约翰 是你吗?
John? John, is that you?
你好 亲爱的 – 你应该早点在这里
Hello, darling. – You should’ve been here earlier.
你为什么不在这里? ARP的人已经来了
Why weren’t you here? The ARP people have been here.
– What of it? – They brought this.
这是怎么一回事? – 这是婴儿的防毒面具
What is it? – It’s a gas mask for Baby.
婴儿防毒面具?
A gas mask for Baby?
我试图给他戴上 但他尖叫着 他很害怕
I tried to put him in it, but he screamed, he was so frightened.
他脸红了 – 现在 看 亲爱的
He went red in the face. – Now, look, darling.
你可以闭上你的眼睛 你必须知道如何使用它
You can just shut your eyes to it. You must know how to use it.
来吧 我们再试一次 好吗?你去把孩子抱走 来吧
Come on, let’s try it again, shall we? You go fetch the baby. Come on.
我会看看这本书
I’ll look at the book.
嗯 把头盔放下…我
Uh, “Lay the helmet down…”
“… 窗户” 好的我知道了
“… the window”. Yes, I see.
像这样
Like that.
“给宝宝戴上头盔
“Place the baby in the helmet
这样它的座位就坐落在尾胸的曲线上”
so that its seat rests in the curve of the tail breast”.
没错 把他放进去 把他的底部放在那儿
That’s right, show him in. Put his bottom there.
而且 呃…
And, uh…
原来如此 对 现在让我试试
Oh, I see. Right. Now let me try.
接着 像那样拉回去
Now, then. Pull that back like that.
系上绑带
Tie the tapes over.
紧 就这样
Tight, like that.
好的 刚开始充气
OK, just start pumping.
别 别!
Don’t. Don’t!
我永远无法做到这一点 我不行
I’ll never be able to do it. I couldn’t.
你必须在这里
You’ll have to be here.
我不可能一直在这里 格瑞丝
I can’t always be here, Grace.
约翰 答应我你永远不会离开 永远不要离开我和宝贝
John, promise me you’ll never go away. Never leave Baby and me.
我想我不行 格瑞丝
I don’t think I can, Grace.
有时候我觉得不对劲
I don’t feel right about things sometimes.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
关于这场战争 我真的觉得我做得不够
About this war. I don’t really feel I’m doing enough.
有时我感到可怕
Sometimes I feel terrible.
就像那个晚上在那个海军的小酒吧里
Like the other night in the pub with that navy bloke.
我讨厌这场战争
I hate this war.
可恶
I hate it!
是的 呃
Yes, well, uh,
有很多人比我们更恨它
there are plenty of others with reason to hate it more than we do.
我想我不能答应你 格瑞丝
I don’t think I can make you that promise, Grace.
那是图赫的院子吗?
is that Tough’s Yard?
你好 亲爱的 – 你好亲爱的
Hello, darling. – Hello, dear.
度过了愉快的一天吗? – 嗯 嗯
Had a good day? – Mm-hmm.
我听说他们正在接管船只 – 是的
I heard they’re taking over the boats. – Yes.
我想这就是为什么他们要求我们注册
I suppose that’s why they asked us to register them.
他们什么时候收集船? – 他们没有
When do they collect her? – They don’t.
我明天早上要带她去希尔内斯
I’ve got to take her to Sheerness tomorrow morning.
这要求相当多 不是吗? – 其他一些人也会
That’s asking rather a lot, isn’t it? – Some of the other chaps are going.
像俱乐部郊游 告别庆典的好借口
Be like a club outing. Good excuse for farewell celebrations.
什??么意思?
What do you mean?
告别船 他们被征入伍 参加战争
Farewell to the boats. They’re being conscripted, going to war.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
星期三你会回来吗? – 明天晚上回来
You’ll be back by Wednesday? – Be back tomorrow night.
如果你没有 我会请你给迈克尔打电♥话♥
If you weren’t, I’d ask you to ring Michael.
你答应去创业者日的学校
You promised to go to the school for Founders Day.
我所要做的就是乘船到希尔内斯 坐火车回来
All I’ve got to do is take the boat to Sheerness and catch a train back.
是 如果他没有听到你的声音 他会失望的
Yes. He’d be disappointed if he didn’t hear from you…
明天晚上我会回来
I’ll be back tomorrow night.
是的
Yes.
到希尔内斯打个来回不需要很长的时间
It doesn’t take long to Sheerness and back.
你想把闹钟设置到什么时间?
What time do you want the alarm set for?
祝你旅途愉快 弗兰基? – 很好 福尔曼先生
Have a good trip, Frankie? – Smashing, Mr. Foreman.
怎么了? – 很不错
How did it go? – Pretty well.
酋长 – 打电♥话♥给船主
Chief. – Call in the boat owners.
你的人!所有的船主都要到办公室报到 请
You men there! Will all boat owners report to the office, please.
请船东向办公室报告
Will all boat owners report to the office, please.
办公室在哪里? – 穿过那座桥 那座大楼
Where’s the office? – Across the bridge, that building.
谢谢
Thanks.
你报告过了吗? – 是的 报告过了
Have you reported yet? – Yes, we have.
得到铁路许可证的回报
Got railway warrants for the return.
他们不会告诉我们为什么他们想要我们的船
They won’t tell us why they want our boats.
我想我可以猜到 – 那我也可以
I think I can guess. – So can I.
但你不会得到他们的证实
But you won’t get it confirmed by them.
嘿 看 福尔曼先生 看!
Hey, look, Mr. Foreman, look!
在那里 在桥上 到另一边
Go over there, over the bridge, over to the other side.
得到你想要的一切 好 小伙子们 现在就来