Mike?
迈克?
Mike?
迈克!
Mike!
迈克!
Mike!
快把他弄到沟里去!来 把他移走!
Get him into the ditch, quick! Come on, shift him!
快!
Quick!
布朗的工作
Brownjobs.
我们以为你是杰里
We thought you were Jerries.
你能载我们一程吗? – 挤进来 快点
Can you give us a lift? – Pile in, make it snappy.
这里的东西不太健康 – 在出租车里有空间吗?他受伤了
Things aren’t too healthy around here. – Got room in the cab? He’s hurt.
好的
OK.
最好睡一会儿
Better get a bit of sleep in.
离手榴弹太近了 我们只好逃跑了 我估计是脑震荡
Got too near a grenade, then we had to run for it. Concussion, I reckon.
不过他会没事的
He’ll be all right, though.
你来自哪里? – 原来是从阿♥拉♥斯外面
Where have you come from? – Originally from outside Arras.
我们一整天都在躲着杰瑞
We’ve been dodging Jerry all day.
你怎么完成最后一批的? – 我不知道 只是开车
How’d you get through the last lot? – I don’t know. Just drove.
他们一定很忙
They must have been busy.
乔 开车 – 好的 先生
Joe, take the wheel. – Very good, sir.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look at this.
嗯 你知道什么?
Well, what do you know?
什么任务
What a to-do.
离开公路
Get off the road.
这是你要去的地方 把她留在她所在的地方 把她给毁了
This is as far as you’ll go. Leave her where she is, wreck her.
破坏它?这是… – 现在你要不开始
Wreck it? This is… – Now don’t you start.
这将是无用的 运行你的引擎直到它停止运转
This will be made unserviceable. Run your engine until it ceases up.
你不需要告诉我们 长官 – 他曾经在车♥库♥工作
You don’t need to tell us, sarge. – He used to work in a garage.
那我们怎么办 长官? – 步行 你会得到更多的的命令
What do we do then, sarge? – Hoof it. You’ll get further orders.
好了 孩子们 让我们毁掉那该死的东西
All right, boys, let’s wreck the blasted thing.
让我伤心 但对我来说 很快乐的
Breaks my heart but it’s jolly good for me inhibitions.
先生?先生 我们在哪里? – 这是什么?
Sir? Where are we, sir? – What is it?
这是敦刻尔克边界线 – 你能告诉我第五方在哪里吗?
This is the Dunkirk perimeter line. – Can you tell me where 5th Div are?
在附近的伊普尔 我想
Up in the line near Ypres, I think.
先生 我们如何到达那里? – 不要把你的人带到海滩
How do we get there, sir? – Don’t. Get your men to the beaches.
我们必须回到那里 – 你漂泊了多久了?
We gotta get back there. – How long have you been adrift?
大约六天 – 嗯 你已经做到了
For about six days. – Well, you’ve made it.
干得好 下士 把他们带走 – 先生
Good work, corporal. Take ’em off. – Sir.
注意 右转
Attention. Right turn.
继续前进!在这里.来吧 这边
Keep going! Over here. Come on, over here.
就像家里一??样 – 我说过那一次很长一段路
Just like home. – I said that once a long way back.
对我们没多大好处
Didn’t do us much good.
在这里也没什么好处 它不会像他们家在海滩
Ain’t gonna do no good here, either. It won’t be much like home on them beaches.
为什么 – 你这几天去哪儿了?
Why? – Where have you been the last few days?
杰瑞不喜欢这里 但德国空军喜欢这里
Jerry don’t like it here much, but the Luftwaffe do.
有趣的 – 我见过成千上万的人经过这里
Interesting. – I’ve seen thousands go past here,
但是我从来没有听说过有人通过
but I’ve never heard of any getting through, though.
你有什么可抱怨的? – 我们是后卫 那是什么
What have you got to gripe about? – We’re the rear guard, that’s what.
你到那里就好了
It’s all right for you if you get there,
如果你找到了一艘被炸过的船!
and if you find a blasted boat when you do get there!
弹♥药♥! – 没有任何留下!
Ammo! – Haven got any left!
没有向我们开放 – 目标在海滩上 这就是为什么
Didn’t open up on us. – The target’s on the beach, that’s why.
整个镇都在燃烧 乔
The whole town is burning, Joe.
人们可以住在那里吗?
Can people be living in that?
继续前进 继续前进
Keep moving, keep moving.
前面有足够的空间 继续前进
Plenty of room up front. Keep moving.
继续前进 前面有足够的空间
Keep moving. Plenty of room up front.
上校 我想我们最好把他们裁掉
I think we’d better thin them out, colonel.
旁边的船只几乎不能运送这么多
The ships alongside will barely take this lot.
几分钟后这里就会拥挤不堪
There will be a jam here in a few minutes
她打哪儿了?
Where’s she hit?
她在船中被打了
She’s been hit in midships.
看来她要走了
Looks like she’s going down.
没有机会 混♥蛋♥!
Didn’t stand a chance. Bastards!
我们必须去做其中的一件事吗?
We’ve gotta go in one of them things?
在这里 什么的 然后 哥们儿? – 他们会带我们上船
Here, what’s on, then, chum? – They’re gonna take us off in ships.
把这批货带走?整个血腥的军队在这里
Take this lot off? The whole bloody army’s here.
不 很多人几天前就死了 – 他们是怎么把他们带走的?
It ain’t. Lots of ’em went days ago. – How’d they get them away?
当然是海军了 好老海军
The navy, of course. Good old navy.
不是很好吗? 我已经试过两次了 还没有离开
Ain’t that good. I’ve had two tries, ain’t got away yet.
这个海滩有多远? – 二十英里
How far does this beach go? – Twenty miles.
我不知道 我走了
Don’t I know. I walked it.
直奔比利时
Runs right through into Belgium.
比利时人满为患 你知道吗
Belgium’s packed it in, did you know?
总部在哪里? – 什么总部?
Where’s the HQ, then? – What HQ?
为什么 戈特 当然 – 在拉潘娜 不是吗?
Why, Gort’s, of course. – in La Panne, ain’t it?
不 他走了 – 他没有 他还在这里
No, he’s gone. – He hasn’t. He’s still here.
你听说了吗 塔比?老戈特还在这里
Did you hear that, Tubby? Old Gort’s still here.
不要轻声说话 – 他是 我今天见过他
Don’t talk soft. – He is. I seen him today.
这就是你要的东西 他只是告诉你他看到他了
There you are, he’s just told you he’s seen him.
先生 看起来像一座码头
Looks like a pier over there, sir.
但这不可能
But it can’t be.
沿着这里一直是开阔的海滩
It’s open beaches all the way along here.
是男人 先生 男子
It’s men, sir. Men.
如果你能把她带到这里 我们会让她稳定下来
If you can bring her up to the end here we’ll steady her.
你能带多少? – 约20 我想 也许更多
How many can you take? – About 20, I think, perhaps more.
前20名男子前进!
First 20 men forward!
来吧 伙计们 排队 排队!
Come on, lads, keep in line there. Get back in line!
进入船舱 你们中的许多人都可以进去
Into the cabin, as many of you as can get in.
坐在前面 你们其余的人 – 来吧 沿着这里走
Ride up front, the rest of you. – Come on, move along here.
我们还要在这里呆多久? – 在前面摇晃一下
How much longer are we gonna be here? – Shake it up at the front there.
来吧 继续前进 往前走 那儿
Come on, move on. Move on, there.
好的 好的 那是很多 – 对 明确
All right, all right, that’s the lot. – Right, stand clear.
向前拉
Pull ahead.
凯维 不是吗? – 不 海军 他一定是
Ciwy, wasn’t he? – No, navy. He must have been.
我会回来的 – 谢谢你 先生
I’ll be back. – Thank you, sir.
好吧 男孩们 我们会坚持下去
All right, boys, we’ll hang on.
先生 该死的感冒
Blasted cold, sir.
好吧 你们这些人 在你的脚上
All right, you men, on your feet.
沿着沙丘移♥动♥到防波堤 从海军收取你的所有命令
Get moving along the dunes to the mole. Take all your orders from the navy.
来吧 小伙子 – 好的 站起来 行动起来
Come on, lads. – All right, on your feet, get mobile.
现在团结在一起 大家都明白了吗?团结在一起
Now keep together, all of you, understand? Keep together.
把这些船尽快清理干净 长官
Get those boats cleared as quick as you can, sir.
福尔曼先生 请稍等 好吗?
Hang on for me, Mr. Foreman?
保持他们移♥动♥
Keep ’em moving.
把伤员迅速送到船上的医务室
Get the wounded to the sick bay quick.
福尔曼先生 你带来了多少? – 三十
How many did you bring up, Mr. Foreman? – Thirty.
十五给我们
Fifteen for us.
对 快一点 小伙子们
Right, speed it up, lads.
谢谢您 我们现在要退出了
Thank you. We’re pulling out now.
但你还没满 – 我们被命令回去
But you’re not full yet. – We’ve been ordered back.
我们只是挂上这批货 – 为什么?我们现在干什么?
We just hung on to pick up this lot. – Why? What do we do now?
没有别的事了
There’s nothing else about.
防波堤似乎还有一些老旧的驱逐舰能用
There still seem to be some old destroyers working by the mole.
如果我是你 我会试着去那里
I’d try there, if I were you.
只有一艘船 我们永远不会上船
There’s only one ship. We’ll never get aboard her.
如果你真的走运 这是我的第四次尝试
Be ruddy lucky if you did. It’s my fourth try.
靠近那里 靠近 继续 继续前进 小伙子们
Close up there, close up. Go on, keep moving, lads.
我想这是我的其中一个 我不能得到她的舷号♥
It’s one of the I’s, I think. I can’t get her pennant number.
我想她半小时前才来的
I think she only came in half an hour ago.
告诉指挥官克劳斯顿先生 我的另一个人刚刚退出
Tell Commander Clouston, sir, another of the I’s has just pulled out.
可能是冲动的 或者是无畏的
Could be Impulsive, or Intrepid.
无畏号♥昨天受损
Intrepid was damaged yesterday.
哦 对 先生 一定是冲动的
Oh, that’s right, sir. Must be the Impulsive.
这是大家伙在过去的四小时内 没有人来过
That’s four of the big ‘uns gone in the past hour. None have come before.
我搞不清楚 – 我已经放弃尝试去理解了
I can’t make it out. – I’ve given up trying to make sense.
我会说他们把大型驱逐舰拉出来
I’d say they’re pulling the big destroyers out of it.
我看不到!我看不到!啊哈!
I can’t see! I can’t see! Aaah!
退后 男人们 让我们通过
Stand back, men. Let us through.
下来
Down.
好的 接住
All right, catch.
往后站

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!