Home 历史电影 敦刻尔克(1958)

敦刻尔克(1958)

0
敦刻尔克(1958)

Got everything you want there. Good, boys. Come along now.
来吧 先生 现在就去 过桥
Come along, sir. Go now. Straight over the bridge.
在另一边
Right over the other side.
就这样 他们将需要所有的船只 他们可以在那里做任何好事
So that’s it. They’ll need all the boats they can get over there to do any good.
每个人都可以把他们带过来
And every man they can get to take ’em over.
嗯 他们是我们的船
Well, they’re our boats.
直接过桥 就在那边
Straight over the bridge, right over the other side.
你只能在那边的那张桌子上领♥取♥铁路证 是吗?来吧
You can only collect a railway warrant at that table over there. Yes? Come on.
名字? – 查尔斯·福尔曼
Name, please? – Charles Foreman.
福尔曼 查尔斯 船名?
Foreman, Charles. Name of boat?
虚荣 – 虚荣 对
Vanity. – Vanity. Right.
填好表格 在底部签名 然后在那里领♥取♥铁路证
Fill out that form, sign at the bottom, and collect a railway warrant there.
有请 下一位
Next, please.
名子? – 霍尔顿
Name? – Holden.
霍尔顿 船名?
Holden. Name of boat?
苍鹭
The Heron.
填写其中的一个 从那里的桌子上领♥取♥铁路证
Fill out one of these. Collect a railway warrant from the table there.
先生 我想和船一起去
I’d like to go over with her, sir.
不行
You can’t.
但是你不可能有所有船上的海军船员 我知道我自己的船
But you can’t possibly have naval crews for all the boats. I know my own boat.
别傻了 那里没有平民的地方
Don’t be a fool. It’s no place for civilians over there.
尽管如此 我还是想去 我希望你们中的一些人有同样的感觉
Nevertheless I’d like to go. I expect some of you feel the same.
先生 我们知道我们自己的船 我们能比任何人都操控得好
We know our own boats, sir. We can handle them better than anyone.
为什么我们不能和他们一起去? – 因为这是一个海军作战
Why can’t we go with them? – Because this is a naval operation.
你知不知道那边是什么样子??我们失去了两个…
Have you the slightest idea what it’s like over there? We’ve lost two…
我们今天已经丢了船
We’ve lost ships already today.
我还是想在自己的船上
I still want to take my own boat over.
我没有权力 – 谁会有?
I have no authority. – Who would have?
好吧 我会请示海军准将
All right. I’ll ask the commodore.
但我不认为他会同意的
But I don’t think he’ll agree.
我们问他 他让我们走开
We asked him and he brushed us off.
不听 – “当然他们不能管理
Wouldn’t listen. – ‘Course they can’t manage.
不能操控小船 – 他们会在哪里得到船员?
Couldn’t handle small boats. – Where would they get crews?
有多远? – 他们从哪里工作?
How far is it? – Where are they working from?
从拉姆斯盖特出来 我听到 – 我想他们会结伴旅行的
Out from Ramsgate, I hear. – They’ll travel in convoy, I suppose.
我也这样想 在那块地里失去乐趣
I hope so. No fun getting lost out in that lot.
我怀疑他们会让我们走
I doubt they’ll let us go.
你赢了 但海军准将让我强调
You win, but the commodore has asked me to emphasise
那是…嗯 那边很危险
that it’s… Well, it’s dangerous over there.
你必须签署T124条款 – 这意味着什么?
And you’ll have to sign T124 articles. – What does that mean?
它是在皇家海军指挥下服役的商船
It’s Merchant Navy serving under Royal Naval command.
我会签 – 我不能签 我跑步的地方
I’ll sign. – I can’t sign. I’m running the place.
我不能 我… – 大多数人从来没有去过海边
I can’t. I… – Most of them have never been to sea.
那水雷呢?他们怎么知道水雷在哪里?他们疯了
What about the mines? How will they know where the mines are? They’re mad.
我想你是对的 霍尔顿先生 但我会去尝试
I suppose you’re right, Mr. Holden, but I’m gonna try.
你不能去 你只是…
You can’t go, you’re only…
我能为你做什么? – 先生 我想签名
What can I do for you? – I want to sign, sir.
你几岁? – 十九 先生
How old are you? – Nineteen, sir.
孩子 你年纪大了 是吗?
Old for your age, aren’t you, son?
你有船吗?
Have you got a boat?
我把他带到我的船上 长官 他能跟我过得去
I brought him down in my boat, sir. He can go across with me.
好了
All right.
哦 格瑞丝会说什么 I. ..
Oh, what Grace will say. I…
福尔曼先生
Mr. Foreman?
你最好马上画钢盔和大衣
You’d better draw steel helmets and duffel coats right away.
第一车队将在黎明时动身去拉姆斯盖特
The first convoy will leave at dawn for Ramsgate.
我们现在不能走了吗 先生? – 黎明时分
Can’t we go now, sir? – At dawn.
你现在奉命行事
You’re under orders now.
谢谢大家
And thank you all.
弗兰基 你介意把我们的装备收起来吗?
Do you mind collecting our gear, Frankie?
好的 福尔曼先生
Righto, Mr. Foreman.
天黑了多久了? – 不久 为什么?
How long’s it been dark? – Not long. Why?
我们得开始了 – 急什么?
We’ve got to get started. – What’s the hurry?
巴洛?巴洛 醒醒 我们要搬家了
Barlow? Barlow. Wake up, we’re moving.
里数 你的脚上
Miles, up on your feet.
为何? – 在你的脚上!
What for? – On your feet!
啊 去追你自己
Ah, go chase yourself.
你们怎么了?
What’s the matter with you lot?
如果天黑时不动 我们根本就不动
If we don’t move while it’s dark, we may not move at all.
这很适合我 – 我也是 我受够了军队
That suits me. – Me too. I’m fed up with the army.
迟钝的该死的傻瓜 你无法抗拒军队
Dopey blasted fools, you can’t buck the army.
你想最后交给德国佬吗?
You want to end up in Jerry’s hands?
那你呢?
Well, do you?
你有没有好好看看这里?看
Have you had a good look around here? Look.
杰瑞卡车
Jerry trucks.
照亮所有人
Lights on ’em and all.
那么 这只是证明我说的话 不是吗?
Well, that just proves what I said, doesn’t it?
趁天黑还得走
We gotta move while it’s still dark.
在那里 我们不会有眨眼的机会
With that lot out there we don’t stand a blinking chance.
你为什么不回去睡觉?
Why don’t you go back to sleep?
那么巴洛呢?你也把手插♥进♥去?
What about you, then, Barlow? You chucking your hand in too?
嗯 是吗
Well, are you?
我和其他人一起去 我一点也不在乎
I’ll go with the others. I don’t care one way or the other.
无论他们做什么…我会做的
Whatever they do… I’ll do.
哦 有什么用?
Oh, what’s the use?
麦克风 麦克风
Mike. Mike.
你感觉怎样?
How do you feel?
我?我很好
Me? I’m fine.
我们得继续前进
We gotta push on.
好吧 说出这个词 公♥司♥
All right. Say the word, corp.
戴维在哪里?
Where’s Davy?
你感觉好吗? – 是呀 为什么?
You feel all right? – Aye. Why?
我们昨天不得不离开戴维
We had to leave Dave yesterday.
好的 所以我们做了
Aye, so we did.
我肯定在某个地方丢了一天
I must’ve lost a day somewhere.
好吧 来吧 然后
Well, come on, then.
他们已经变黄了 他们要把它打开
They’ve gone yellow. They’re turning it in.
你什么意思? – 包装起来好吧 让我们来吧
What do you mean? – Packing it up. Well, let ’em.
为什么要担心?我们会好的
Why should we worry? We’ll be OK.
反正我们俩更容易相处
Easier with the two of us anyway.
他们是你的很多 塔比 – 你的意思是他们是我的命运
They’re your lot, Tubby. – You mean they were my lot.
他们仍然是 只要你得到这些
And they still are, so long as you got these.
总是告诉你 我不想他们 – 你还是被他们困住了
Always told you I never wanted ’em. – You’re still stuck with ’em.
他们只是讨厌我的胆量 – 当然 你有条纹
They just hate my guts. – Of course. You got the stripes.
听着 你很多
Now listen, you lot.
我会再给你一次机会清醒过来
I’m gonna give you one more chance to come to your senses.
我从来没有踢过一个躺着的人 但这可能是关键时刻
I’ve never kicked a man lying down before, but this may be the moment.
现在站起来 我们在移♥动♥!那是命令!
Now get on your feet, we’re moving! That’s an order!
很好 只要你知道自己的想法 我们就试试看
Fine, as long as you know your own mind we’ll have a bash.
快点 快点 为那些火做准备 来吧
Come on, quick. Make for those fires. Come on.
保持安静
Keep it quiet.
有什么麻烦? – 我不知道 我感觉很糟糕
What’s the trouble? – I don’t know. I feel lousy.
我们带上你的步♥枪♥吧 – 不 没关系 我会处理的
Let’s take your rifle. – No, it’s all right. I’ll manage.
等等! – 这是什么?
Hold it! – What is it?
红润的神经 使用灯光
Ruddy nerve, using lights.
现在走哪条路 下士?
Which way now, corporal?
我们将向右边移♥动♥ 绕着他们转
We’ll swing to the right, go ’round ’em.
来吧
Come on.
等待!回来!
Wait! Get back!
好不好?
Well?
我们马上过去
We’ll go right through ’em.
来吧
Come on.
等等!
Wait!
我们将在杰里飞机的掩护下
We’ll go under cover of Jerry aircraft.
快点
Come on.
跑起来!快!
Run! Quick!
现在在哪里?
Where now, corp?
快点 快
Come on, quick.
向左走 然后一直走 继续前进
Bear to the left and keep going. Keep going.
迈克在哪里?
Where’s Mike?
迈克?