不 我不认为我们会使用它们
No, I don’t think we shall use them.
敦刻尔克昨晚被炸毁 法国又人失去了一艘驱逐舰
Dunkirk was bombed last night. The French lost another destroyer.
这使得他们的两个老虎类消失了
That makes two of their Tiger class gone.
你多久以后可以从索伦特海峡开始移♥动♥你的荷兰盾?
How soon can you start moving up your Dutch schuyts from the Solent?
我们可以在18:00点左右移♥动♥前四个 先生
We can move the first four at about 1800, sir.
这样做 你们的部可以马上启动马恩岛船吗?
Do so. Can your ministry start the Isle of Man boats moving at once?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我还没有收到来自加地夫的报道
And I’ve not yet had the report from Cardiff.
我要一切从那里开始 – 很好 先生
I want everything from there started. – Very good, sir.
朴茨茅斯拖船怎么样? – 两个在路上 先生 四个跟随
What about the Portsmouth tugs? – Two on the way, sir. Four to follow.

Good.
对不起 孩子们 他们希望今晚能放晴
Sorry, boys. They want it cleared tonight.
谁? – 你为什么不早告诉我们?
Who? – Why didn’t you tell us before?
海军要她 – 每次像这样?
The navy want her. – A scull like this?
我们必须在今晚的潮汐出海 我们需要把船驶向在另一边
We must have her out in tonight’s tide. We need her across the other side.
把全部的船都开出去? – 任何可以漂浮的东西
Scraping the bottom of the barrel? – Anything that can float.
这是怎么回事? – 对不起 我不能告诉你
What’s it all about? – Sorry, I can’t tell you.
记住我的话 这很重要
Take my word for it. It’s important.
我的命令是将你和你的全体船员转移到漂网渔船
My orders are to transfer you and your crew to the drifter as she comes along.
我们来确定所有可用的船只航行
We’ve come to make certain every available ship sails.
怎么样?我的总工程师和一半的船员在岸上
How? My chief engineer is ashore and half my crew.
你必须找到他们 对不起 你今晚必须乘船去多佛
You’ll have to find them. Sorry, you must sail for Dover tonight.
船长想在桥上看到你
Captain wants to see you on the bridge.
发电机行动开始 我们出发去多佛
Operation Dynamo is to commence. We proceed to Dover.
觉得奇怪的名字 不是吗?
Think up the oddest names, don’t they?
与大规模撤离部队有关?
Something to do with a large scale evacuation of troops?
他们会设法把军队带走的 不可能 2-2-0转速 左舷15
They’ll try and bring the army away. Not a chance. 2-2-0 revs, port 15.
杰瑞是过去加来 敦刻尔克已被炸成一片火海
Jerry was well past Calais. Dunkirk’s been bombed to blazes.
他们认为我们能做些什么? – 把他们从海滩上接走
What do they think we can do about it? – Pick them off the beaches.
从海滩上挑一支军队?不要笨蛋 詹姆斯
Pick an army off the beaches? Don’t be a fool, James.
嘿 我们没事 塔比 哪里有农场 哪里就有鸡蛋
Hey, we’re all right, Tubby. Where there’s a farm there’s eggs.
等一下 看起来太安静了 不安全
Wait a minute. Looks too quiet to be safe.
让我们看一看
Let’s take a gander.
如果有人的话 应该把他们弄出来
That should fetch ’em out if there’s anyone there.
似乎很安静
Seems quiet enough.
快点
Come on.
我也不喜欢
I don’t like it much.
为什么?
Why not?
大家都走了 整个地方都是荒芜的
Everybody gone. The whole place is deserted.
如果杰瑞不来 就不会这样做
Wouldn’t have done that if Jerry wasn’t coming.
我们要有个睡觉的地方 塔比 – 嗯?是啊
We gotta kip somewhere, Tubby. – Huh? Yeah.
巴洛 你在楼上 保持警戒 睁大你的眼睛 主要是东部
Barlow, nip upstairs and keep a lookout. Keep your eyes skinned, mainly east.
留在那里 直到有人接手 – 我要去偷鸡蛋
Stay there till somebody takes over. – I’m gonna try to scrounge some eggs.
我四处看看 你们两个检查停电
I’ll take a look around. You two check the blackout.
我们一会儿就需要灯了
We’ll need the light in a minute.
把旧屏风推到门口
Shove an old screen around the door.
那边发生了许多火灾
A lot of firing going on over there.
好的 这告诉我们我们的方向 – 怎么会?
Good. That tells us our direction. – How come?
动动脑子.这就是战斗的地方 我们的命运将在那里
Use your loaf. That’s where the fighting is, where our lot will be.
你找到什么了吗 伙计? – 我没有 但给我们一个机会
You found any yet, mate? – I haven, but give us a chance.
哦 你没有?
Oh, you haven?
嘿 你从哪儿弄来的?
Hey, where did you get those?
我不是在乡下出生的 你知道吗
I wasn’t born in the country for nothing, you know.
我很高兴这不是我的地方
I’m glad this isn’t my place.
有很多陌生人走进和搜寻 看起来似乎不对
Having a lot of strangers walk in and scrounge around doesn’t seem right.
不是吗?
It don’t, do it?
有趣的是 我从来没有想过我们是陌生人
Funny, I never thought of us as strangers.
关上那扇该死的门! – 好吧!保持你的头发!
Shut that blasted door! – All right! Keep your hair on!
笨拙的傻瓜
Clumsy clots.
我们怎么知道你把这件事呢?
How were we to know you put that thing up?
我怎么知道你会像一头怀孕的骆驼 在它的驼峰上撕裂?
How was I to know you’d tear in like a pregnant camel with its hump on fire?
没有感激之情 你发现了什么?
No sense of gratitude. What’d you find?
两块不新鲜的面包和黄油
Two loaves of stale bread and butter.
几瓶葡萄 如果不是醋
A couple bottles of Vine, if it ain’t Vinegar.
味道会一样的 – 安静一会儿
It’ll taste the same. – Quiet a minute.
你听见了吗?
Can you hear that?
这是什么?
What is it?
有人会去处理
Somebody’s gonna cop it.
沼泽!你认为有多少?
Cor! How many do you think there are?
太多了 我不喜欢
Too many for my liking.
我想知道谁会在那批货的接收端
I wonder who’s gonna be on the receiving end of that lot.
只要不是我们 我不介意
Long as it is not us I don’t mind.
是的 你死定了
Yeah, you’re dead right there.
我希望不久能有点东西吃
Should be some grub up soon, I hope.
你认为他们会去哪里?伦敦?
Where do you think they’re going to? London?
你的家人在那里 孩子?
Your folks there, son?
我妈妈
My mother.
我的太太
So’s my missus.
油 油 – 时髦 是吗?
Oi, oi! – Posh, innit?
看起来像一个馅饼的梳妆台 – 我们到了 向阳的一面
Looks like a tart’s dressing table. – Here we are, sunny side up.
助教 更多的来 如果你幸运的话
Ta. More to come, if you’re lucky.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, mate.
戴夫 出现并缓解巴洛 当你完成
Dave, pop up and relieve Barlow when you’re finished.
从我们进入比利时到现在有多久了?十或12天前?
How long ago is it since we went into Belgium? Ten or 12 days ago?
如果我知道血腥
Bloody if I know.
注意到我们退出时 所有的旗子都消失了吗?
Notice how all those flags disappeared when we pulled out?
是呀 路上的花 路上的树莓
Aye. Flowers on the way in, raspberries on the way out.
那些花真有趣 伙计
Funny thing about those flowers, mate.
我以前喜欢丁香的气味
I used to like the smell of lilac.
现在讨厌
I hate it now.
有一个同性恋 迈克? – 你会幸运的
Got a fag, Mike? – You’ll be lucky.
不要恶心 给我们一顿饭
Don’t be lousy. Give us a fag.
典型的NCO 总是在做
Typical NCO, always on the make.
好吧 戴夫 你走吧
All right, Dave, up you go.
现在几点了?大约八点半?
What’s time now? About half past eight?
是啊 – 如果我们每人做一个半小时
Yeah. – If we do an hour and a half each,
那应该能让我们绕过去一圈 呃…
that should get us away by round about, uh…
好的 绕第一道光线 – 红润奇妙
… well, round about first light. – Ruddy marvelous.
我们会在开始之前被击败 – 塔 比赛?
We’ll be dead beat before we start. – Ta. Match?
起床 你!德国佬在这里
Get up, you! Jerry’s here.
起床 哈珀!
Get up, Harper!
戴夫 戴夫!德国佬来了 起来 快点 孩子们 快点!
Dave, Dave! Jerry’s here, get up. Come on, boys, up, quick!
德国佬在这里 快来吧!
Jerry’s here. Come on, quick!
继续
Keep going.
贝尔曼在哪里? – 他来了
Where’s Bellman? – He’s coming.
贝尔曼!
Bellman!
在这里!
Over here!
戴夫 快! – 好的
Dave, quick! – Righto, corp!
戴夫 快!我们来吧! – 检查!
Dave, quick! Let’s go in here! – Check!
迈克 快点!
Mike, here, quick!
快点
Come on.
我会低着头 你得到戴夫
I’ll keep their heads down, you get Dave.
小心!
Look out!
去帮他们一把 我会把杰里藏起来
Go and give ’em a hand. I’ll keep Jerry under cover.
你能让他们一点吗?
Can you hold ’em for a bit?
是的 我估计可以
Yeah, I reckon I can.
他看透了他的胸部
He’s got it right through the chest.
我们不会像这样把他带走 我们只好离开他了
We’ll never get him away like this. We’ll have to leave him.
我们不能 我们得把他带走
We cannae. We’ve got to get him away.
他很快就会死的 我们想拖他一把
He’ll be dead in no time with us trying to lug him around.
我们不会再坚持很久了 他们太多了
We won’t hold ’em much longer. There are too many of ’em.
告诉迈尔斯再给他们一次机会 快点回来
Tell Miles to give ’em another burst and get back quick.
走吧 快!
Get moving, quick!
你不明白吗?我们得离开他!这是唯一的机会
Don’t you understand? We got to leave him! This is the only chance.
他们会找到他的 他们有医生 来吧 行动起来!
They’ll find him. They’ve got doctors. Now come on, get moving!
行动起来!
Get moving!
不要停下来 继续前进
Don’t stop, keep on after ’em.
戴夫 戴夫 你能听到我吗?
Dave, Dave. Can you hear me?
对不起 戴夫 我们必须这么做
I’m sorry, Dave. We gotta do it. We gotta.
他们会照顾你的 祝你好运
They’ll look after you. Good luck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!