我有点醉了 醉了
I’m getting a little smashed, man. A little smashed.
这里好热啊
Wow, it’s hot in here, man.
小妞们
Chicks, man.
小妞们呢
Where are those chicks, man?
-可以 -再见 姑娘们
-It’s okay. -Good-bye, girls.
-好呀 -你好
-Howdy. -Hello.
我叫比利
My name is Billy…
这位是美国队长
and this here is Captain America.
稍等一下 女士们
Excuse me one minute, ladies.
你不介意我挑那个高的吧
Do you mind if I take the tall one, man?
-不 没关系 -谢谢
-No, that’s all right. -Oh, thank you, man.
过来 来这里
Come on, you little hoofer, you. Get yourself over here.
我真是从纽约来的
You ol’ thing, you. I’m really from New York.
这些都是假装的
This is all just a weird act.
你是个怪胎吧
You’re a freak, aren’t you?
我叫玛丽
My name is Mary.
-喝酒吗 玛丽 -不 谢谢
-You want a drink, Mary? -No, thanks.
这是什么
What’s this?
-这真是你的头发 -那这是什么
-Is this really your hair? -What is this?
这真是你的头发 你在开玩笑
Is this really your hair? Are you kidding me?
-这些是什么 -这些是什么
-What are these things? -Well, what are these things?
我也是个怪胎
I’m kind of a freak myself.
我从来不觉得自己是怪胎
I never really thought of myself as a freak…
但我喜欢这样
but I love to freak.
-外面怎么了 -什么
-What’s happening outside? -What?
街上 怎么回事 狂欢节
In the street. What’s happening? Mardi Gras.
就是挤了点
Oh, well, it’s crowded and all that.
好吧
Yeah.
喝一杯
Want a drink?
-敬你 -谢谢
-Here’s to you. -Thank you.
怎么了 你不喜欢我
What’s the matter? Don’t you like me?
-什么 -你付了钱的啊
-What? -You paid for me, right?
是给我朋友付的
Well, that was for my friend.
我不
I don’t…
-我给你买♥♥杯酒 -我不喝酒
-Why don’t I buy you a drink. -I don’t drink.
我有个好主意 出去看看
I’ve got an idea. Let’s go outside.
我们出去参加狂欢节
We’ll all go outside to Mardi Gras.
-好吗 -好
-Okay? -OK.
那是什么
What’s that?
那是什么
What’s that?
别管 吃了就行
Never mind. Just shut up and take it.
就是
Yeah, right.
这是用来干嘛的
What do you do with it?
-给我 -只管吃了就行
-Give it to me. -Just shut up and take it, man.
放在舌头下面
Put it under your tongue.
我相信上帝
I believe in God…
全能的父
the Father Almighty…
天与地的创造者
Creator of heaven and earth…
最后上去一次 最后一次 最后一次
Going up for the last time. The last time. The last time.
被钉在十字架上 死去 埋葬
was crucified, died and was buried.
他下到地狱 第三天 他又复活
He descended into hell. The third day, He arose again from the dead.
他上到天堂 坐在上帝右手边
He ascended into heaven and sitteth at the right hand of God…
全能的父 天与地的创造者
the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
我相信上帝 全能的父 天与地的创造者
I believe in God, Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth…
以及基♥督♥ 他的孩子 我们的主
and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
闭嘴
Shut up.
被钉在十字架上 死去 埋葬
suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
他下到地狱 第三天 他又复活
He descended into hell. The third day, He arose again from the dead.
他上到天堂 坐在上帝右手边
He ascended into heaven…
全能的父
and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty.
从那时起 他开始掌握生死
From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
我如此恨你
I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy Catholic Church…
看着我
Look at me. I want you to be beautiful.
听我说 我希望你变得漂亮
Listen to me. I want you to be beautiful.
不 你了解我
You know me.
我了解你
I know you.
宝贝
Baby
你干了坏事
You did something bad.
我了解你
I know you. I know you.
我知道 我了解你
I know you. I know you.
我们发光了
We’re all aglow, man! Look at this! We’re all aglow!
我们发光了
Glow! Glow! We’re all aglow!
你的那些垃圾呢
Where’s your junk?
-我都不知道喜不喜欢你 -我喜欢你
-I don’t know if I like you. -I like you.
但我喜欢你啊
But I like you.
你竟敢 你竟敢
Don’t you dare. Don’t you dare!
我能感觉外在
I can feel the outside.
我能感觉外在 但我不能
I can feel the outside, but I can’t…
我不能感觉内在
I can’t feel the inside.
别停下 别停下 我快死了
Don’t stop! I’m dying!
我快死了
I’m gonna die!
我死了 我死了 你明白吗
I’m dead. I’m dead. Do you understand?
上帝 救救我
Oh, dear God! Please help me!
让我怀上个孩子吧
Please help me to conceive a child!
我就在这里
I’m right out here.
我就在这里 我就在这里
I’m right out here! I’m right out here.
我出来了 逃出了脑袋
I’m out here, out of my head.
求求你 上帝 让我出去
Please, God, let me out of here!
我想出去
I want to get out of here!
救救我吧
Please help me.
你知道我什么意思么
Do you know what I mean?
你想我变丑 不是么 我了解你们
You wanted me ugly, didn’t you? I know you johns.
我如此恨你
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
你从来没有关心过我
You never thought about me.
你为何那样离开
Why did you leave like that?
其他人可以 但你不行
Everybody else, but not you.
也不该是我
And not me.
而你是个笨蛋 母亲 我恨你
You’re such a fool, mother, and I hate you so much.
我们做到了 我们做到了
We’ve done it. We’ve done it.
我们发达了
We’re rich, Wyatt.
对啊
Yeah, man.
我们做到了 我们做到了
We did it, man. We did it. We did it.
我们发达了
We’re rich, man.
我们正在佛罗里达养老
We’re retired in Florida now, mister.
比利
You know, Billy…
我们搞砸了
we blew it.
什么
What?
这就是一切啊
That’s what it’s all about. I mean, like, you know.
赚到了大钱 现在自♥由♥了
You go for the big money, man, and then you’re free.
你明白么
You dig?
我们搞砸了
We blew it.
晚安
Good night, man.
看看他们
Hey, Arnold, look at them two.
靠边 我们吓他们一跳
Pull alongside. We’ll scare the hell out of them.
轰掉你的头怎么样
Want me to blow your brains out?
你为什么不剃头
Why don’t you get a haircut?
怎么了
What happened?
比利 上帝
Billy! My God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-我去找人帮忙 -我要找他们算账
-I’m going for help. -I’m gonna get them.
我们最好调头
We better go back.
我要找他们算账
I’m gonna get them.
我们准备好了
We’re ready now.

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章地心引力
下一篇文章海上钢琴师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!