你是我的世界
You are my world
亲爱的
My darling
我所见过最美好的世界
What a wonderful world I see
你是我唱的歌♥曲
You are the song I’m singing
你是我美丽的美莉缇
You’re my beautiful Melody
小美人鱼2 回到大海
亲爱的我们该走了
Darling we’d better be going
你看她多光彩夺目
Look at her, isn’t she glowing
她的可爱像你充满光彩
She looks divine and you look exquisite
-但别再等了 -应该来得及
– But look at the time – Couldn’t be is it
船员都在等你的命令
The crew is awaiting your orders
我们随时都可以航行
We’re sailing away from our borders
稳住了 各位
Steady, boy, steady
注意他们来了
Ahoy there They’re coming
号♥手们就位 鼓手们就位
Trumpeters ready Drummers, start drumming
我们往海里走
Down to the sea we go
到海洋的尽头
Down to a world I know
从来都没有一个小孩
There’s never been not ever before
海洋和陆地都拥有
A child born of sea and shore
我们往海里走
Down to the sea we go
我们往水里游
Down to the world below
我为你祝福我小小公主
A journey to bless a princess-to-be
蓝天在上
Under the sun
那大海在底
And under the sea
艾莉儿来了
Ariel’s coming
艾莉儿来了
Ariel’s coming?
艾莉儿来了
Ariel’s coming
艾莉儿来了
Ariel’s coming?
-艾莉儿来了 -艾莉儿来了
– Ariel’s coming? – Ariel’s coming?
-艾莉儿来了 -艾莉儿来了 艾莉儿来了
– Ariel’s coming – Ariel’s coming, Ariel’s coming
海面上亮亮晶晶
What’s all the big commotion
海底下充满欢欣
That’s spreading through the ocean
只有一个原因
From sea to shining sea
快唱出你的热情
There is no hesitating
让我们大声欢迎
Today we celebrating
艾莉儿的美莉缇
Ariel’s Melody
今天川顿的女儿 再回到海里生活
Today when Triton’s daughter comes back here to the water
我们快乐无比
We gonna have a spree
那船儿已来到
The boat is nearer now
我好像已听到 艾莉儿的美莉缇
I think I hear her now Ariel’s Melody
我们从海里来
Up from the sea we rise
天空为我存在
Up to the world of skies
从来就没有
There’s never been not ever before
一个小孩 海洋和陆地都能待
A child born of sea and shore
我们从海里来
Up from the sea we rise
天空为我存在
Up to the world of skies
永远不忘记 永远在一起
Forever to be together as one
在深海底
Under the sea
在阳光之下
And under the sun
这就是你的世界 亲爱的
This is your world my darling
有海洋有陆地
One world, the land and sea
对你我已别无所求
My hope for you for always
只要永远对我不忘怀
Is that your heart will hold part of me
我们往海里走
Down to the sea we go
-上到海面 -下到海底
– Up from the sea – Down to the world below
永远不忘记 永远在一起在
Together we come forever to be
阳光下
Under one sun
海洋与陆地
The land and the sea
我珍贵的美莉缇
My precious Melody,
我送你这个小坠子
I’m giving you this locket
好让你永远不会忘记你的心
so that you will never forget that part of your heart
有一部份是属于海洋的
will always belong to the sea.
美莉缇
Melody
有派对
A party
乌苏拉的疯狂妹妹
Ursula’s crazy sister
我没有错过蛋糕和冰淇淋 对吧
I didn’t miss the cake and ice cream, did I?
莫吉娜
Morgana
马上把宝宝还给我 否则
Surrender the baby, or I’ll…
乌苏拉一定很乐意来参加
Ursula would have simply loved to have come,
但是有事绊住了
but something came up.
对了 我说到哪儿了 哦对
Now, what was it? Oh, yes.
你们几个全都在欺侮她
You all shish-kebabbed her
前一分钟你们赢了 但接着你们完了
One minute you’re on top, the next you’re sushi.
这位老爷爷我问你 这样公平吗
Now, is that fair, Gramps? I ask you.
但话说回来 谁说我们得公平来着
But then, whoever said we had to play fair?
杜鲨
Oh, Undertow
你们这些小东西 让开
Make way, little mershrimp
我要过来了
I’m coming through
交出三叉戟
Hand over the trident
否则你的宝贝外孙女 就会变成鲨鱼饲料
or your precious granddaughter will be shark chow
拜托你 你要什么都可以
You can have anything you want.
只求你不要伤害小美莉缇
Just don’t harm little Melody.
这个嘛
Well, well.
我得到三叉戟
I get the trident,
为我那可怜 而不幸的乌苏拉报仇
avenge poor, unfortunate Ursula,
并得到七海所有的权力
and gain all the powers of the ocean,
而现在还不到十点呢
and it’s not even 10:00.
很不赖的早晨
Not a bad morning.
快趴下
Hit the deck
美莉缇
Melody
你把我给怎么了 看看我
What have you done to me? Look at me
我变成小鳀鱼了
I’m an anchovy Ah
事情还没结束呢 这只是开始而已
This isn’t the end, Triton It’s just the beginning
快去追她
After her
你绝对找不到我
You’ll never find me
但是我会找到你
But I’ll find you
和你的宝贝外孙女
and your precious granddaughter
那个疯狂女人被消灭之前 绝对不会罢休
We shall not rest until that madwoman is vanquished
去找她
Find her
对不起 都没有她的影子 她消失不见了
I’m sorry. There is no sign of her. She’s vanished.
-我们会继续试 我们 -不 宝贝
– We’ll keep trying. – Sweetie, no.
我们得让美莉缇远离她
Oh, we’ve got to keep Melody away from her.
在找到莫吉娜之前 美莉缇不可以到海里
Until Morgana is found, Melody can’t go in the sea.
我也不能
And neither will I.
-但艾莉儿 -对不起 小比目鱼
– But, Ariel… – I’m sorry, Flounder.
但是莫吉娜如果跟乌苏拉一样 她绝对不会放弃的
But if Morgana is anything like Ursula, she’ll never give up.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
美莉缇不能知道人鱼 或是亚特兰提卡
Melody can’t know about merpeople or Atlantica
甚至是您 爸爸
or even you, Daddy.
说得对 艾莉儿
Very well, Ariel.
你说得对
You’re right.
赛巴斯丁 你负责看好她
Sebastian, you will watch over her.

Me?
美莉缇
Melody?
美莉缇
Melody?
卡若妲 你有没有看到美莉缇
Oh, Carlotta, have you seen Melody?
我从早上就没看到 王妃殿下
Not since this morning, Your Majesty.
路易 美莉缇没有在这里 是吧
Louis, Melody’s not in here, is she?
没有 王妃陛下 但是她的蛋糕在
No, Your Highness, but her birthday cake is.
十二支小蜡烛
Twelve petite candles.
实在太完美了
C’est magnifique
这将会是个很不赖的宴会
This is gonna be some kind of shindig.
没错 就像他们说的什么 时髦晚会
Yes, sir, a real swanky soiree, as they say.
但独独缺了一样东西 晚会的贵宾
There’s just one thing missing, the guest of honour
塞巴斯丁 你负责照顾她 她是我的
“Sebastian, you watch over her,” he said.
我老的不适合了
I’m too old for this
我这个年纪的螃蟹应该退休了
A crab my age should be retired, getting a tan,
去日光浴 打海洋高尔夫
playing sea golf,
喝着鲔鱼鸡尾酒
sipping a tuna colada
不是去照顾另外一个青少女
Not baby-sitting another teenager.
美莉缇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!