别傻了 现在还这么早
Don’t be daft. It’s too early.
我们可以来跳个舞
We could have a dance.
你喜欢跳舞 对吧
You like to dance, don’t you?
回家吧 莫蒂 你真乖
Go home now, Maudie. There’s a good girl.
快回家
Go home now!
鸟在她头顶上
Birds round her head.
玻璃打碎了
Glass smashed.
莫德 你怎么又回来了
Maud, what are you doing back here?
今天去伊丽莎白家搞园艺
你几个小时前就回家了啊
You went home hours ago!
我在找我丢了的东西
I’m looking for the thing I lost!
求你了 莫德 快进屋吧
Please! Maud, come in now!
不行 我还在找呢
No! I’m looking for it.
我得找到它
I have to find it.
嘘 莫德
Sh, Maud!
那我过来帮个忙
I’m just coming over to help.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
救命 帮帮我
Help! Help me!
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen?
我想见她
I want to see her.
我想见伊丽莎白
I want to see Elizabeth.
这边
This way.
一群懒汉
Lazy so and sos!
他们是病人 妈妈
They’re sick, Mum!
她昨晚没休息好
She’s had a rough night.
你们不能呆太久
You can’t stay long.
谢谢你让我们来看望
Thanks for letting us come.
非常感激
I appreciate it.
坐下吧 妈妈
Sit down, Mum.
你好好休息
You have a rest.
我去沏点茶
I’ll make some tea.
我的包里说不定还有巧克力
I might even have some chocolate in my handbag.
你那吝啬的儿子让你挨饿了 对吗
That tight-fisted son of yours has been starving you, hasn’t he?
-妈妈 -我们一会就去花♥园♥
– Mum! – We’ll go into the garden in a minute.
可以把鸟挖出来
We can dig up the birds!
都怪你东挖西挖 让她变成现在这样
It’s your bloody digging that’s put her in this state.
如果不是因为你 她也不会躺在这
If it wasn’t for you, she wouldn’t be here.
不过也对 园艺就是要在家搞 对吗
But that’s right gardening’s in the bloody family, isn’t it?
她得了阿兹海默症
She’s got Alzheimer’s.
有点良心吧
Have a heart!
五分钟 只能呆这么久
Five minutes, that’s your lot.
-可怜的伊丽莎白 -我知道 她不见了
– Poor Elizabeth. – I know. She’s missing.
她没有 我们刚看望了她
She’s not. We’ve just been to see her.
她就是不见了
She is.
都是我的错
And it’s all my fault.
当然不是
It bloody well isn’t!
是他的错 没照顾好自己的妈妈
It’s his fault for not taking better care of his own mother!
他本该确保花♥园♥是安全的
He should have made sure the garden was safe.
不是你的错
It is not your fault.
听到没有 好吗
Do you hear me? OK?
我就那么放弃了
I just gave up.
我明知事情不对劲
I knew something wasn’t right.
我本该听那个疯女人的
I should have listened to the mad woman.
她知道
She knew.
这些年 她一直在
All those years, in the garden
种着西葫芦的花♥园♥里等我
where the marrows were, waiting for me.
我本该注意到那里
That’s where I should have looked.
她就在那里
That’s where she was.
伊丽莎白没在花♥园♥里 妈妈
Elizabeth’s not in the garden now, Mum.
她在医院里
She’s in the hospital.
你刚刚见了她
You’ve just seen her.
她在花♥园♥里
She is in the garden.
她在那很多年了
She’s been there for years.
谁的花♥园♥ 你的旧花♥园♥吗
Whose garden? Your old garden?
新房♥子的花♥园♥
The new houses.
那里种着西葫芦
Where the marrows were.
你不是在说伊丽莎白 是吗 妈妈
You don’t mean Elizabeth, do you, Mum?
她在花♥园♥里靠墙的地方
She is in the garden by the wall.
有鹅卵石的墙
With the pebble stones.
好了 够了
Right, that’s it.
上车
Get in.
如果有必要 我他妈要把这里挖个底朝天
I’ll dig the whole fucking thing up, if that’s what it takes.
我已经受够了失踪的人
I’ve had it with missing people
病人 还有其他人
and sick people and with people!
也受够了失踪的人的儿子
I’ve had it with missing people’s sons an’ all.
所以如果有必要 我们他妈就挖到澳洲
So we’ll dig to fucking Australia if we have to!
怎么我没有西葫芦花 弗兰克
Oh, where’s my marrow flower, Frank?
海伦 在哪里种西葫芦最好呢
Helen, where’s the best place to grow marrows?
我的天啊 妈妈
For God’s sake, Mum!
需要有阳光
You need sunlight.
需要能防风的栅栏
And a fence for wind protection.
怎么了
What?
有块金属差他妈一点崩到眼睛里
Nearly got a bit of fucking metal in me eye!
你今天说话不注意言辞
Your language is shocking today.
鞋扣
Shoe buckle.
我一直在到处找你
I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
还有些别的东西
There’s something else here.
妈妈 走开 站到房♥子旁边
Mum, go and stand by the house.
走啊 快去那边
Go on. Go over there now!
霍舍姆太太
Mrs Horsham?
我是格兰杰警探
I’m Detective Sergeant Grainger.
请坐
Come and sit down here.
霍舍姆太太 你知道在花♥园♥里发现了什么吗
Mrs Horsham, do you understand what was found in the garden?
听你女儿说 你姐姐苏珊·杰福德
According to your daughter, your sister, Susan Jefford,
曾叫苏珊·帕尔默 在1949年8月失踪了
formerly Susan Palmer, went missing in August, 1949.
苏姬
Sukey.
你是这么称呼她吗
Was that what you called her?
苏姬70年前失踪了
So Sukey went missing 70 years ago,
你再也没有她的消息
and you never heard from her again?
玻璃罩打碎了 所有的鸟在她头顶上盘旋
The glass dome smashed and all the birds flew round her head.
那个疯女人是这么说的 但我没听
That’s what the mad woman said, but I didn’t listen.
苏姬讨厌那些鸟
Sukey hated those birds.
她害怕它们
She was frightened of them.
是弗兰克的错
It was Frank’s fault.
他把它们带进家里
He brought them into the house.
能告诉我有关弗兰克的事情吗
Can you tell me anything about Frank?
他曾经冲着她大吼
He shouted at her once.
他冲着苏姬大吼
He shouted at Sukey?
爸爸从来都不喜欢他
And Dad never liked him.
弗兰克和这栋房♥子有关系吗 霍舍姆太太
Did Frank have something to do with this house, Mrs Horsham?
弗兰克和苏姬本打算搬到这里
Frank and Sukey were going to move here.
他向她承诺了
He promised her.
在伊丽莎白住在这里很久之前
Long before Elizabeth lived here.
他一会就会来
He’ll be here in a minute.
你认为苏姬发生了什么
What do you think happened to Sukey?
苏姬会跳完舞回来
Sukey will come back from the dancing
脱掉蓝色连衣裙 把它搭在椅子上
and take off her blue dress and she’ll lay it over the chair.
然后弗兰克会进来
Then Frank will come in.
她会说”我以为你在伦敦”
She’ll say, “I thought you were in London,”
他会说”我回来抓到你和房♥客”
and he’ll say, “I came back to catch you dancing…”
“跳舞”
“With the lodger.”
她会说自己没有
And she’ll say she wasn’t.
弗兰克会大吼
And Frank will shout.
然后她会说自己受够了 她要离开
And she’ll say she’s had enough and she’s leaving.
因为她就像鸟儿一样
Because she’s like the birds.
弗兰克会求她别走
And Frank will beg her not to.
她会补下妆
And she’ll powder her nose.
弗兰克会哭着 做些什么
And Frank will cry and do something.
他会把她逼到壁炉台 她跌倒了
He’ll push her into the mantelpiece and she’ll fall.
然后玻璃罩碎在她头上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!