你感到迷茫和恐惧 对吗?
You are confused, aren’t you? Frightened.
没关系 我能帮你
That’s all right. I can help you.
你是谁?
Who is this?
我是医生 你听我说
I am a doctor. Now, you must listen to me.
你失忆了
You have lost your memory.
实验出了差错
There was an experiment. Something went wrong.
你的记忆被抹掉了
Your memory was erased.
你懂我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
不 我不懂 到底是怎么回事?
No, I don’t understand. What the hell is going on here?
听好 有人这会正要去抓你
Just listen. There are people coming for you even as we speak.
别让他们找到你 快逃
You must not let them find you. You must leave now.
喂?你还在吗?
Hello? Are you there?
嘿 默多克先生 刚才自助餐厅打电♥话♥来
Hey, Mr. Murdoch. The Automat called.
说你把钱包落在那里了
Said you left your wallet there.
我劝你最好去拿 你只付了3个星期房♥租
I suggest you retrieve it since you only paid for 3 weeks…
10分钟前就到期了
and they was up 10 minutes ago.
我住了3个星期?
I’ve been here 3 weeks?
白纸黑字写着呢 默多克先生
It’s right there in black and white, Mr. Murdoch.
星期 还有日期
Day and date.
J.默多克
J. Murdock
我们的账本和床被一样一丝不苟
We make our books like we make our beds, all neat and tidy.
我回来再付
I’ll take care of it when I get back.
那最好 没钱
See that you do. Only thing makes you a guest…
就别想在这白住
in this joint, pal, is cash on the barrelhead.
酒店规定 付了3星期钱就只能住3星期
House rules. 3 weeks is 3 weeks.
不会有例外
No days off for good behavior.
我找默多克先生
Mr. Murdoch, yes, where is he?
他5分钟前刚走
He just left not 5 minutes ago.
沉睡吧
Sleep now.
~ 伦巴之音 渺渺而起 ~
~ When marimba rhythms start to play ~
~ 盼君与我共舞 ~
~ Dance with me ~
~ 罗袖轻扬 ~
~ Make me sway ~
~ 绵绵若长波 ~
~ Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore ~
~ 徐徐曼舞 ~
~ Hold me close ~
~ 霓裳飘忽 ~
~ Sway me more ~
~ 翩翩似清风 ~
~ Like a flower bending in the breeze ~
~ 俯仰自如 ~
~ Bend with me ~
~ 浮云怡然 ~
~ Sway with ease ~
~ 相思渐缠 情深意长 ~
~ When we dance you have a way with me ~
~ 交颈为鸳鸯 ~
~ Stay with me ~
~ 展翼共翱翔 ~
~ Sway with me ~
嘿 小姐
Hey, sweetie!
有人自称是你丈夫的医生
He said he was your husband’s doctor.
他想和你谈谈
He wanted to speak with you.
丹尼尔·施列伯 心理医生
Daniel P.Schreber Psychiatrist
打扰了
Excuse me.
您是施…
Dr. Sh…
施列伯 请进
Schreber. Please, won’t you come in?
你一定是艾玛·默多克了
You must be Emma Murdoch.
谢谢你抽空赶来
Thank you for coming to see me on such short notice.
这是什么?
What is this?
为深入研究而做的简单试验
A rather crude experiment… designed to further my studies.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你说你是我丈夫的医生
You say you’re my husband’s doctor,
但他从没提过你
but he never mentioned you to me.
其实 默多克先生…
The truth is, Mrs. Murdoch…
来找我看病有好一段日子了
John has been coming to see me for quite some time.
他很困扰 觉得自己遭到了背叛
He had been grappling with feelings of betrayal…
因为你们的婚姻出现了问题
stemming from your marital difficulties.
– 约翰都告诉你了?- 是的
– John told you what happened? – Yes.
你上次见到他是什么时候?
When was the last time that you saw him?
3周前
3 weeks ago.
他对我大发雷霆 收拾行李走了
He packed a suitcase. He was very angry at me.
我知道 你一定很难过
I understand how difficult this must be for you.
看在约翰的面上 我希望你
But for John’s sake, I would like you…
把我当作你的朋友 艾玛
to think of me as your friend, Emma.
约翰似乎精神崩溃
It appears that John has suffered a psychotic break.
完全失忆
Complete memory loss.
他可能有妄想症
He may be delusional.
甚至有暴♥力♥倾向
Even violent.
艾玛
Emma…
如果他跟你联络 我想他会那么做…
if he were to contact you, and I suspect he will…
你一定要马上通知我 知道吗?
you must call me immediately. Do you understand?
他现在最需要的就是我
It is imperative that I be the first one to reach him.
不管你丈夫现在在哪 他一定在…
Wherever your husband is, he is searching…
寻找自我
for himself.
晚上好 默多克先生
Good evening, Mr. Murdoch.
我姓默多克 是吧?
It is Mr. Murdoch, isn’t it?
我叫J什么 默多克?
Mr… was it “J”…something… Murdoch?
J 默多克
J. Murdoch.
名字是什么 贾斯丁?杰瑞?
What’s your name? Justin? Jerry?

No.
应该叫杰森·默多克 约翰·默多克
My name’s Jason Murdoch. John Murdoch.
杰克·默多克 这个怎么样
Jake Murdoch. How’s it going?
你好 杰克·默多克
Hi. Jack Murdoch.
你好
Hi.
我是巴姆斯泰德
Bumstead.
我告诉他 没钱就别住
I told the guy, “Cash on the barrelhead.”
我还说 3周的钱就只能住3周
I said, “Listen, 3 weeks is 3 weeks.”
死者在哪?
Where’s our lucky winner?
楼上 614房♥间 长官
Upstairs, sir, room 614.
又一名应♥召♥女
Another call girl.
J 默多克
“J. Murdoch.”
晚上好 哈瑟尔贝克
Evening, Husselbeck.
巴姆斯泰德探长
Inspector Bumstead.
你鞋带松了
Your lace is untied.
长官
Sir.
有你来这坐镇真好
Am I glad you’re here, sir.
他们说瓦伦斯基探长精神失常了
They say Detective Walenski’s got the heebie-jeebies.
我只是奉命行事 哈瑟尔贝克
Just take what they give me, Husselbeck.

Wow.
就像是某人醒来后兽♥性♥大发的杰作
Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
– 你好 – 噢 是你
– Hello. – Oh, it’s you.
你把钱包忘在这里了
You left your wallet here, buddy.
什么时候的事?
When did I do that?
你上次来这时
When you was last here.
– 那是什么时候?- 你忘钱包的时候
– When was that? – When you left your wallet.
你以为我会记得?
You expect me to remember?
你好 打扰了
Hello. Excuse me.
不不 我认真的
No, no, seriously.
是不是那个嫌疑犯?
Alleged?
– 你要去哪 先生?- 回家
– Where you headed, chief? – Home.
那你家在哪?
And where’s home?
你们这些人闷得慌吗?
Haven’t you mugs got anything better to do?
我在做我的工作 辣妹
Well, I’m just trying to do my job, May.
现在有杀手在逃
There’s a killer out there in case you hadn’t noticed.
不去抓人
Maybe you should be out looking for him
呆在这偷懒?
instead of cooling your heels, huh?
你们走吧
Go on, get out of here.
快来啊
Come on.
身上划了一圈又一圈
Round and round she goes.
在哪停下的?没人知道
Where she stops? Nobody knows.
他杀多少人了 哈瑟尔贝克?6名妓♥女♥?
What’s that make so far, Husselbeck? 6 hookers in all?
我想是的 长官
I believe so, sir.
该给此人的不懈努力颁个奖
Give the man an “A” for effort.
这些女孩本来能用美貌
You’d think these stiffs would have the good grace…
和人欢度春宵
to expire at a good time of night.
听说瓦伦斯基状态不佳 是吗?
Hey, too bad about Walenski, huh?
我想他可能看多了
I guess he’d seen enough.
那么 哈瑟尔贝克
So, Husselbeck…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!