所有都烧了
All in the fire.
那很让人兴奋
It was exciting. You get caught up in it.
正要烧我们的衣服时 警♥察♥来了
We were about to burn our clothes when the police arrived.
有人给我们拍了张照
Someone snapped a photo.
奇怪的是 那张照片让人们印象深刻
Bizarrely, it’s that photo that stuck in people’s minds.
我半裸着 浑身都是灰
Me, half-naked, smeared with ash.
一个精神病女孩的样子
The photo of a little girl as psychopath,
站在她父亲旁边
next to her father,
那个疯子
the psychopath.
照片里我空洞的眼神很恐怖
My empty stare in the photo is terrifying.
不赖吧
Not bad, huh?
要喝白兰地吗
Cognac?
好的 用同一个杯子行吗
Love one. Same glass okay?
还有人要白兰地吗
Cognac anyone?
我 谢谢 威士忌
Me, please. Whiskey.
香槟 谢谢 我没有了
Champagne, please. I’m out.
一杯威士忌 一杯白兰地
So, one whiskey and one cognac.
你知道
Are you aware
刚刚你对我态度非常刻薄吗
how mean you were to me at dinner?
是的 我知道
Yes, I am.
你真是残忍♥
You’re cruel
如果有事 有人让你不舒服
when you find anything or anyone unpleasant.
显然我就是其中之一
I’m on the list, apparently.
我们两个都不够醉 不该说这个
Neither of us is drunk enough for this conversation.
好吗
Okay?
艾琳 艾琳
lrène! lrène!
怎么了
What’s happened?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
难以置信
I don’t believe it!
你最好信
You better believe it!
什么
What?
去看看
Go see…
你♥爸♥爸
your father.
她中风了
She’s had a major stroke.
我们减轻了她的脑压 但她还是没反应
We alleviated the pressure on her brain but she remains unresponsive.
没有反应 什么意思
Unresponsive. meaning?
她陷入昏迷了
She is comatose.
昏迷多久
How long for?
对不起 我们不能确定
Sorry, there’s no telling.
她状态比较稳定 真的吗
l mean, she’s stable… This is real?
什么
Excuse me?
我是说
No. I mean…
有没有可能她是在装
There’s no way she’s faking it or playing it up?
你们从医学角度确定这是中风吗
You’re medically certain this is for real?
抱歉 但这是真的中风
I’m sorry, but yes it’s for real.
其实 很可能你妈妈再也醒不过来了
In fact, there’s a strong probability your mother will not wake up.
不过就像我说的 她现在状态很稳定
But as I say, she’s stable right now.
我建议你回去休息一下
I suggest you get some rest.
你在这里也帮不上什么忙
There’s nothing you can do here now.
如果有情况 我们马上通知你
We’ll call you if there’s any news.
再见 谢谢你
Goodbye and thank you.
坚强一点
Be strong.
怎么样
Well?
情况不好
It’s not good.
你介意睡在客房♥吗
Do you mind sleeping in the guest room?
不介意
No.
你和我一起睡
You’re sleeping with me.
你看到理查德和海琳了吗
Did you see Richard with Hélène?
看到了
I did.
还是老生常谈
Telling the same old stories.
但她还是总能被逗乐
And she seemed amused by them all.
你们会成为好朋友的
You’ll wind up being good friends.
确实
No doubt.
我会过去吃饭 就我们三个人
I’ll go over for dinner, just the three of us.
我想象 自己拿着一盒马卡龙站在他们门口
I picture myself at their door with a box of macaroons.
那样让我想吐
It makes me want to puke!
你记不记得在卡西斯
You remember in Cassis?
我们试了一下
We tried.
那时真是没救了 我们一直笑个不停
It was hopeless. we couldn’t stop laughing.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
安娜去上班了 我想让你高兴点
Anna’s gone to the office. I was trying to cheer you up.
奇怪的是 你的愚蠢最先吸引了我
Oddly, your stupidity was what first attracted me.
如果我错了 我道歉
Sorry if I misjudged.
我不能再那样了 咱们停下
I can’t do this anymore. We have to stop.
你哪里都好
You were great and everything.
我们还是朋友 但是
We’ll stay friends but…
你是认真的吗
Are you kidding?
这个荒谬的事让人难以忍♥受 对吧
This whole ridiculous situation is unbearable, right?
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
没有
No.
你的胸部更大了
Your breasts are bigger.
我没感觉到
Not that I’m aware of.
我这就在告诉你呢
I’m telling you.
说你不需要我了 说我们结束了
Say you don’t want me anymore and we’re done.
没那么简单
It’s not that simple.
如果你非要我说
But if you like…
我不想要那样了 那些谎言
I don’t want this anymore, this situation, the lies.
不要躲避我的问题
You dodged my question.
对不起
Sorry.
我不想和你上♥床♥了
I don’t want to fuck you anymore.
这样可以吗
Was that the question?
我不会去见他
I won’t see him.
我又不迷信
I’m not superstitious.
我才不关心临终请求
I couldn’t care less about death-bed requests.
如果你想继续用卑鄙手段控制我的话
If you hope to keep manipulating me with this abject stunt…
自从你开始不要脸面
Ever since you gave up on basic morality,
表现得像个被宠坏的小孩开始
acting out like a spoiled teenager,
你就从来不关心我想什么
you never gave a shit what I thought.
你让我多受伤
How much it hurt me.
你的动脉瘤不过是个手段
This aneurysm thing is just treachery.
恶心
Disgusting.
就像这个沙拉 带着破橄榄
Like this salad, with its shitty olives.
你不能一直都生我的气
You can’t stay mad at me till the end.
好的 新闻频道没问题
Sure, the news channel works fine.
她心搏过速
She’s in v-tach.
发生什么了
What’s going on?
那响声是什么意思
What’s that beep?
女士 请
Ma’am. please.
心搏骤停
Cardiac arrest!
二十毫克硝酸甘油
20 mg of GTN.
无效 升到四十
No change. Up it to 40!
还是没有反应
Still no change.
她要不行了
We’re losing her.
你干什么 对不起 我情不自禁
What are you doing?
我想找一个风景好些的地方
I’m looking for a spot with some significance.
又不是会有地方标记着
It’s not like there’ll be a sign that says,
此处可丢弃妈妈
Dispose of mother here.”
他的奶嘴呢
His pacifier.
我们在那个洞那儿野餐过一次
We had a picnic there once, that hollow there.
我记得很清楚
I remember only too well.
她的鸡肉沙拉害我放臭屁
Her chicken salad gave me horrific gas.
你忘记了吗
You forgot it?
你怎么这么白♥痴♥
How can you be such an idiot?
我提醒了你三次
Three times I reminded you.
在家还有在车上 你很享受吗
At home and in the car. You enjoy this?
看她怎么和他说话
See how she talks to him?
不要想游戏机了 傻子
Give up the Xbox, moron!
给我闭嘴
Stop it.
闭嘴 闭什么嘴
Stop it? Stop what?
我让你难堪了吗
I’m embarrassing you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!