Brighter than this?
之后我们看到地球的边缘熔化了
Then we saw the rim of the Earth melt.
之后天空中出现了龙♥卷♥风♥
Then there was a tornado in the sky.
这是你的声音 对吗?
That’s your voice, isn’t it?
我怎么知道? 我都不记得了
How can I tell? I don’t even remember.
– 怎么会不记得? – 因为海瑟伦博士让我喝醉了
– Why don’t you remember? – Because Dr Hasslein made me drunk.
为什么这些事你对委员会不说
Why tell him something when drunk
却在喝醉之后才对博士说?
that you never told the commission when sober?
因为你们担心自己和你腹中孩子的安全吗?
Because you were frightened for the safety of yourselves and your unborn child?
– 我并没有隐瞒 没人问我 – 但如果有人问呢?
– I withheld nothing. Nobody asked me. – But if somebody had asked?
我会说地球的毁灭不关黑猩猩的事
I should have said that chimpanzees had no part in the destruction of Earth.
是大猩猩和猩猩
Only the gorillas and the orangutans.
有什么区别? 你们都是猴子
What’s the difference? You’re all monkeys.
拜托! 不要说”猴子” 那是侮辱我们
Please! Do not say “monkey.” It is offensive.
作为考古学家 我看过不为民众所知的史书卷轴
As an archaeologist, I saw history scrolls which were kept secret from the masses,
我怀疑毁掉地球的武器是人类自己的发明
and I suspect that the weapon which destroyed Earth was man’s own invention.
我还知道 人类衰败的原因之一
I do know this. One of the reasons for man’s original downfall
就是你们自相残杀的特殊习性
was your peculiar habit of murdering one another.
人类毁灭人类 猿类不会毁灭猿类
Man destroys man. Apes do not destroy apes.
科尼利斯
Cornelius.
这是事实调查 不是种族争论
This is not an interracial hassle, but a search for facts.
我们不否认人类衰退和败落的可能性
We do not deny the possibility of man’s decline and fall.
我们只想搞清猿类是如何崛起的
All we want to find out is how apes rose.
好吧…
Well…
要从我们史前
It began in our prehistory
– 爆发于狗之间的那场瘟疫说起 – 还有猫
– with the plague that fell upon dogs. – And cats.
它们成千上万地死亡
Hundreds and thousands of them died.
必须销毁千上万的尸体
Hundreds and thousands of them had to be destroyed
以阻止瘟疫的蔓延
in order to prevent the spread of infection.
– 有很多狗尸火堆 – 是的
– There were dog bonfires. – Yes.
瘟疫被控制住的时候
And by the time the plague was contained,
人类也没有宠物了
man was without pets.
当然 这是人类忍♥受不了的
Of course, for man this was intolerable.
人类可能杀死自己的兄弟 却不会杀死他的狗
I mean, he might kill his brother, but he could not kill his dog.
所以人类开始将原始猿类作为宠物
So humans took primitive apes as pets.
原始而且不会讲话 但还是远远比猫和狗聪明
Primitive and dumb, but still 20 times more intelligent than dogs or cats.

Correct.
它们住在笼子里 但是在人类家中还算行动自♥由♥
They were quartered in cages, but they lived and moved freely in human homes.
它们开始对人类的话有所反应
They became responsive to human speech, and,
在不到两百年过程中
in the course of less than two centuries,
它们从表演小把戏
they progressed from performing mere tricks
进化到提供服务
to performing services.
跟训练有素的牧羊犬也差不了多少
Nothing more or less than a well-trained sheepdog could do.
牧羊犬会做饭吗? 会打扫房♥子吗?
Could a sheepdog cook? Or clean the house?
会按女主人开的单子到杂货店购物吗? 会伺候用餐吗?
Or do the marketing for the groceries with a list from its mistress? Or wait on tables?
会在三个世纪之后 战胜自己的主人吗?
Or, after three more centuries, turn the tables on their owners?
怎么回事?
How?
他们意识到了奴隶制的概念
They became alert to the concept of slavery.
而且他们的数量也增长到可以团结起来 而团结是摧毁奴隶制的利器
And, as their numbers grew, to slavery’s antidote which, of course, is unity.
开始 他们集♥合♥成小团体
At first, they began assembling in small groups.
他们学会了团体激进活动的艺术
They learned the art of corporate and militant action.
他们学会了拒绝
They learned to refuse.
开始他们还是以哼声表示拒绝
At first, they just grunted their refusal.
后来 在一个为我们种类所世代庆祝
But then, on an historic day, which is commemorated by my species
并完整记载于神圣卷轴中的伟大日子
and fully documented in the sacred scrolls,
奥尔多出现了
there came Aldo.
他没有哼哼 他说得清晰有力
He did not grunt. He articulated.
他说了一个人类对它说过无数次的词
He spoke a word which had been spoken to him time without number by humans.
他说…
He said…
“不”
“No.”
那么这就是事情的开端了
So that’s how it all started.
播放片段一
Clip one, please.
在我们来的地方 猿类可以讲话
Where we come from, apes talk.
人类非常愚笨
Humans are dumb.
你听出是你丈夫对委员会说的话了吗?
You recognize your husband’s words to the commission?
听出了
Yes.
人类非常愚笨 他们高兴吗?
So humans were dumb. Were they happy?
片段二
Clip two.
至于人类 我曾解…
As to humans, I’ve dissec…
我曾检查过几千个
I’ve examined thousands of them,
直到现在 我只发现了两个会说话的
and, until now, I’ve only discovered two who could talk in my life.
你为什么话说到一半换词了?
Why did you change words in the middle of the sentence?
重放片段二前三秒
Repeat first three seconds of clip two.
至于人类 我曾解..
As to humans, I’ve dissec…
我曾检查过…
I’ve examined…
– 你没说完的词是什么? – 我忘了
– What was the word you didn’t finish? – I can’t remember.
循环播放
Play the loop.
– 说完那个词 猴子! – 我说过…
– Complete the word, monkey! – I told you…
说完!
Complete the word!
听起来好像我在打嗝
It sounds as if I had hiccups.
叫迪克森博士来
Call for Dr Dixon, please.
迪克森博士! 海瑟伦博士呼叫迪克森博士
Dr Dixon! Dr Hasslein calling Dr Dixon.
迪克森博士!
Calling Dr Dixon!
迪克森博士 请进
Ah, Dr Dixon. Come in.
请为雌性注射这个
Be good enough to administer this to the female.
– 为什么? 这是什么? – 硫喷妥钠 0.5克 静脉注射
– Why? What is it? – Sodium Pentothal. One half gram I.V.
– 海瑟伦博士 我是个动物精神病学家… – 也是一名合格兽医 迪克森博士
– Dr Hasslein, I’m an animal psychiatrist… – And a qualified vet, Dr Dixon
我们有委员会的授权
We have the commission’s authority.
也有总统授权 拜托
And that of the President. Please.
佐拉 他们让我给你注射…
Zira, I’ve been asked to give you an injection…
不 你不能用那个! 我们只有处死犯人时才用
No, you can’t use that! We only use those things for killing.
– 处死? – 不 不是要处死你们 科尼利斯
– Killing? – No, this is not for killing, Cornelius.
是用来放松的 不会伤害她
This is for relaxing. It won’t harm her.
– 会伤害到我的宝宝吗? – 不 不会
– Will it harm my baby? – No. No, it won’t.
佐拉 请跟我来吧
So, Zira, if you would just come with me, please.
– 路易斯 你不能对佐拉用那个! – 我保证…
– Lewis, you can’t use that on Zira! – I promise…
– 带他去住处 – 路易斯 你…
– Please take him to his quarters. – Lewis, you…
你绝不能!
No, you mustn’t!

Please.
躺在诊察台上
Just lie down on the couch.
请露出胳膊
And bare your arm, please.
这个不用提醒我
You don’t have to tell me.
这跟升级版葡萄汁效果差不多
This has the same effect as Grape Juice Plus.
现在从十倒数
Now count backward from ten.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六…
seven, six…
五…
five…
四…
four…
四后面是几?
What comes after four?

Two.
– 谢谢 迪克森博士 – 按惯例我应该在场
– Thank you, Dr Dixon. – It’s customary to stay.
你是在这样的房♥间工作吗?
You worked in a room like this?
比这大 但没有这个漂亮
Bigger. Not so pretty.
那你在那从事…
And there you practiced…
比较
Comparative.
比较什么?
Comparative what?
解剖结构?
Anatomy?
你比较谁的解剖结构?
Whose anatomies did you compare?
猿和人类?
Apes and humans?
佐拉 如果是的话请说”是”
Zira, say “yes” if you mean yes.

Yes.
所以你解剖了其它猿?
So you dissected other apes?
是的 在它们自然死亡之后
Yes. When they died a natural death.
– 当然还有人类 – 是的
– And humans too, of course. – Yes.
在他们可以解剖的时候
As they were made available.
可以解剖的时候?
Available?
猩猩们为了娱乐 拿着网和枪追铺他们
The gorillas hunted them for sport, with nets and with guns.
幸存下来的就回到笼子里
The survivors were put in cages.
军队把他们当靶子练习
The army used some of them for target practice.
我们可以把剩下的用做科学实验
We could take our scientific pick of the rest.
所以出于科学研究 你将他们解剖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!