赤焰战场
943-66-2291 请给我接退休金服务处
943-66-2291. Pension Services, please.
谢谢你 摩西先生 请稍等 为您转接
Thank you, Mr. Moses, please hold for your representative.
你好 我是莎拉
Hi, this is Sarah.
我是弗兰克·摩西
It’s Frank Moses.
弗兰克 过得怎样
Hey. Frank. What’s going on?
不怎么好
Not much.
我打电♥话♥是因为他们没再给我寄支票
I just called because they didn’t send that check out again.
我真不敢相信他们现在还没处理好
Oh. I can’t believe they haven’t worked this out by now.
我今天会跟他们确认再寄一张过去
I’ll make sure they send another one out today.
真是抱歉
I’m so sorry.
是啊 要不然怎么办呢
Well, what are you gonna do?
你的牛油果怎么了
So how’s your avocado?
已经长了两片叶子了
It’s got two green leaves on it.
真好啊
Yay!
我就说你能养养植物什么
I told you, you could grow something.
像是不行了 不知道能不能活下去
Well, it was pretty close. It was life or death.
我没开玩笑 能不能活真是个问题
I’m not kidding. It could have gone either way.
你过得怎么样
How’s your day going?
我吗 我过得糟透了
My day? My day sucks.
糟透了吗
Your day sucks?
是啊
Yeah.
我现在就想去旅游
Right now I just want to travel.
我想去智利 像是冒险 我也不确定
I’m thinking Chile. Sounds like an adventure. I don’t know.
你去过智利吗
You ever been to Chile?
去过
Yeah.
是吗 那里怎么样
You have? What’s it like?
都是山
Mountains.
就这样吗
That’s it?
那是在晚上 我…
Well, it was night, I…
那个…
It was…
我得挂了
Look, I gotta go.
好吧
Okay. Sure.
不 不好意思 格拉蒂斯来了
No, sorry, it’s just Gladys.
干嘛
What?
那是在晚上 搞什么
“It was night.”
你好 摩西先生
Hi, Mr. Moses!
你好
Hi.
-你开始看那新书了吗 -开始看了
– Did you start that new book? – I did.
那书叫什么
And, what’s it called?
《爱的狂野秘密》
It’s called Love’s Savage Secret.
不错
Nice.
那书怎么样
Is it any good?
糟了 我爱上它了 真糟糕
It’s terrible. I love it. It’s awful.
是讲一个时装设计师和他的超模女友
It’s about this fashion designer and his supermodel girlfriend,
中情局招募他们去阻止一次
and they get recruited by the CIA
米兰春季时装会上的暗♥杀♥行动
to stop an assassination at the Milan spring shows.
是啊 谁不喜欢米兰的春季呢
Well, who doesn’t like Milan in the spring?
我想也是
I guess.
无论如何 我得给自己找点刺♥激♥
Anyway, I gotta do something for excitement.
我的女房♥东总是想
My landlady keeps trying
撮合我跟她牌友的孩子
to set me up with her bridge partners’ kids.
她刚跟我说她觉得我是同性恋
She just told me she thinks I’m gay.
我还是不评论的好
I try not to judge.
什么啊 闭嘴 我才不是同性恋
What? Shut up! I’m not gay.
现在有一件事
So here’s something weird.
我下周会去堪萨斯城
I’m actually gonna be in Kansas City next week.
亲自来吗
In person?
是的
Mmm-hmm.
这真不是个好主意
Wow. That could be a bad idea.
可能吧
It could be.
还在听吗
You still there?
在呢
Yeah. Yeah.
要不你到了给我打电♥话♥吧
Why don’t you call me when you get to town?
那个…就这样
Or… Yeah.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见
Okay, bye.
好吧
Okay.
就这样
All right.
《爱的狂野秘密》
呼叫 第一分队
Come in, Unit One.
呼叫 第一分队
Come in, Unit One.
第一分队 回话
Unit One, respond.
难道你不懂我需要个家
Don’t you know I got to find me a home?
堪萨斯城
此刻就在你的心里
Right now in your heart,
我已游历万里
I’ll travel over miles…
你不请我进去吗
Hey, aren’t you going to invite me in?
不 还是算了
No, I don’t think so.
但晚饭是我请的
But I bought you dinner!
你和你妈妈一起住
And you live with your mother.
太棒了
Awesome.
是的 当然啦 你又没有工作
Yeah, of course. You have no job.
先生 你什么都不明白
You, mister, are not getting any of this.
你好
Hey.
是我 弗兰克
It’s me. Frank.
养牛油果的那个
The avocado?
你怎么会在这 给我出去
Why are you here? Get out of my house!
我说了要先打电♥话♥
I told you to call first.
我不会伤害你
I’m not gonna hurt you.
你能不能听我说 请住手
Would you just listen to me? Please? Stop that!
退后 走开 离我远点
Get back. Go away. Stay away from me!
那是我的包吗
Is that my bag?
是的
Yeah.
你收拾的吗
You packed it?
是的
Yes.
你用过吸尘器了吗
Did you vacuum?
用了一小下 这里有点乱
A little, yeah, it was messy.
退后 出去
Get back. Get out!
求你了 我们得马上离开这里 住手
Please. We have to leave. Right now. Stop it.
-救命啊救命 -请你听我说
– Help! Help! – Hey! Just listen to me, please!
-有人想杀我 -救命
– Someone is trying to kill me. – Help!
-你在做什么 听我说 -有强盗
– What are you doing? Listen to me! – Intruder!
-救命 -他们也想杀你
– Help! – They’ve been trying to kill you, too.
他们为什么要杀我
Why would anyone want to kill me?
因为有人监视我们
Because we’ve been under surveillance.
他们一直在监听我们的通话
They’ve been listening to our conversations.
为什么
Why?
因为我跟你说话的口气
Because of the way I talk to you.
什么
What?
他们听出来我喜欢你
They know I like you.
听我说 现在从后门走
Listen to me. Right now. Out the back door.
不 想也别想
No way! No!
别误会我 我知道这样很疯狂
Don’t get me wrong, I know it’s crazy.
别以为我不知道这样很疯狂
Don’t think that…that I don’t think this is…this is crazy.
这真是太不一样了
And it couldn’t be more different
这跟我想象的和你初次见面很不一样
than how I’d hoped to meet you for the first time.
但是世事难料
But you know sometimes things happen.
我只希望有一天
And I just hope that someday you and I could be
我们能舒舒服服地坐着
sitting somewhere, comfortably
把这当作一次伟大的冒险来回忆
and look back on this as the great, big adventure that it is.
我也有点饿了 该吃点什么呢
I’m a little hungry, too. What should we get?
披萨
Pizza.
听着 宝贝儿
Listen, hon.
是的 很多男孩在学校都受欺负
Yeah, lots of boys get bullied at school.
我知道 但你不能自己介入去解决问题
I know, but you can’t solve it by intervening like that.
不 我不同意你的观点
No, I don’t agree with you.
我知道 这很难
I know, it’s hard.
我回家之后会跟他谈
I’ll talk to him about it when I get home.
不 我今晚会准时回家
No, I should be on time tonight.
半脱脂牛奶 好的 我爱你 再见
Milk, two percent? Okay, love you, bye.
听着 我可以给你很多钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!