How much does Les really know?
一开始只知道我告诉他的
Only what I told him at first.
但之后 他一直围着我转
But the next thing I know, he’s going around me
想要服务活人墓的赞助人
and offered his services to the backers of The Tomb.
这么说他知道我被送去了哪里
So, he knew where I was being sent?
他安排运送你的
He arranged your transport.
要搭便车吗
You need a ride?
不了 谢了
No, thanks.
我自己有安排了
I’ve made my own arrangements.
没行迹 我们知道事情不对头了
Wasn’t tracking. We knew something wasn’t right.
明明警报满天响了
Red flags going up all over the place.
克拉克却无比淡定 所以我们调查了一下
Clark was too calm about it. So we started digging.
我们发现他接到一份工作邀请
We found out he’d been offered the CEO job
当活人墓计划的首席执行官
of running the whole Tomb programme.
前提是关你的那个试验模型要万无一失
if the prototype you were buried in proved inescapable.
五百万一年的薪水 外加优先认股权
At a salary of 5 million a year plus stock options.
告诉我你已经追踪到他了
Tell me you’ve tracked him down.
如你要求
Just like you asked.
这会儿计划已经在实施中了
The plan is in motion as we speak.
该睡觉了 王八蛋
Sleeping time, motherfucker!

Fuck!
不不 拜托拜托
No, no… Come on, come on…

Fuck!

Ray!

Ray!
是哈什
It’s Hush.
他说什么
What did he say?
一切顺利
It’s all good.
很好
Good.
-那是什么 -工作邀请
– What’s that? – Job offers.
别理了 以后再说
Ignore them, maybe later.
不如你我享受一顿特别大餐吧
Why don’t you and me have a very special dinner?
我来做菜
I’ll cook.
我遭的罪还不够吗
Haven’t I suffered enough?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章无敌破坏王
下一篇文章谍影重重5
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!