-我吓着你了 -才没有呢
-I scared you! -No, you didn’t.
听着 别忘了我们的纪律
Okay! Remember our field trip rules, everyone.
不许推搡 不许撕咬 更不允许喷火
Uh, no pushing, no biting, and no fire breathing!
我说到哪儿了
What did I just say?
十八 十九
Eighteen, nineteen…
我们少了一个 是哪个不见了
Okay, we’re missing one. Who are we missing?
麦克·华斯基
Oh. Mike Wazowski.
谢谢 乔
Thanks, Joe.
希望你能早点猜出来
Good luck finishing your crossword puzzle.
-抱歉 麦克 我没有看见你 -没关系
-Sorry, Michael. I didn’t see you. -That’s okay.
刚才在车上 我捡到一个硬币
When I was on the bus, I found a nickel!
有个兜就好了
I wish I had pockets.
好了 孩子们 自♥由♥组合找你们的旅伴吧
Okay, everyone, partner up. Get your field trip buddy.
詹米 咱们俩? 没事 无所谓
Jeremy! You and me? Okay, no biggie.
艾丽 你找克莱尔? 有眼光 她是好人
Hailey? No? Pairing up with Claire? Great choice. She’s a good egg.
拉塞尔?
Russell.
麦克? 华斯基?
Mike? Wazowski?
搭个伴儿吧
We car-pool?
-我们是表兄弟 -嘿
-We’re cousins. -Hey!
好吧 真有品味
Okay. Good catching up.
嘿 麦克 看来又得咱俩搭档了
Well, Michael, it looks like it’s you and me again.
快点儿 瓦伦 我们已经落后了
Come on, Karen. We’re falling behind.
叫我老师好吗
Please don’t call me Karen.
大家千万不要掉队哦
Now, stay close together.
因为我们要进入最危险的区域啦
We’re entering a very dangerous area.
欢迎来到神秘的惊吓工厂
Welcome to the Scare Floor.
这里就是我们采集尖叫能源
This is where we collect the Scream Energy
供应整个世界的中心
to power our whole world.
你们知道是谁去采集这些尖叫能源吗
And can anyone tell me whose job it is to go get that scream?
-惊吓专员 -完全正确
-Scarers! -That’s right!
你们谁能给我秀一下最恐怖的吼叫
Now, which one of you can give me the scariest roar?
我 我 我
Me, me, me!
我能 绿色的宝宝
Oh! Sir! Right here! Little green guy,
两点钟方向
two o’clock!
看我的
No, it’s like this.
看这个
Hey, guys, watch this one.
我真的很在行
Hey, I got a really good…
早啊 孩子们 你们是来见学的吧?
Well, hey there, kids. Are you on a tour with your school?
是的
Yes.
我们来学习尖叫能源的知识 了解如何成为惊吓专员
We’re here to learn about Scream Energy and what it takes to be a Scarer.
是吗 你们真走运 我正好就是一个惊吓专员
Well, hey, you’re in luck, because I just happen to be a Scarer.
我会的一切都是在学校学的
I learned everything I know from my school,
著名的怪兽大学
Monsters University.
那是世界上最棒的惊吓学校
It’s the best Scaring School there is.
别忽悠了 恐大才是最棒的
You wish! Fear Tech’s the best.
好吧 看看我们就知道是哪个学校最棒了 对吗
Okay. You guys watch us and tell me which school’s the best. All right?
怪兽大学
MU is.
站住别动
Oops. Stop right there.
别越过这道警戒线
Don’t cross over that safety line.
人类的孩子都有剧毒 碰着就死
Human children are extremely toxic.
你们看那边
Look at that!
看着点 别撞着我
Whoa! Hey, guys, watch the eye! Ow!
看那个 真神奇
Look at that! It’s amazing!
劳驾 让一让
Excuse me. Fellas.
有点样好不好?
How about we do tallest in the back?
这个家伙太恐怖了
Look, he’s going to do a real Scare!
-我也要当惊吓专员 -对 我也是
-Cool. I want to be a Scarer. -Yeah. Me, too.
让我也看看
Come on, guys. I want to see.
你算了吧 麦克
Out of the way, Wazowski.
惊吓工厂跟你没关系
You don’t belong on a Scare Floor.
布莱恩 别越过那条警戒线
Brian! Do not step over the line.
老师 麦克也越过警戒线了
Mrs. Graves, Michael went over the line.
麦克
Michael!
看见了吗 我说过他没事
See? I told you. He’s fine.
可我觉得有动静
Well, I thought I heard something.
怎么啦
What?
你觉得好玩是吗
Are you okay?
你没事儿吧
You could have gotten hurt!
这怎么解释 怎么会出现这种情况?
I don’t understand how this could happen!
刚才太危险了 孩子 我都不知道你进去了
That was real dangerous, kid. I didn’t even know you were in there.
我真没想到你会进去
Wow. I didn’t even know you were in there.
真不赖 小家伙
Not bad, kid.
麦克 你刚才是怎么回事
Michael, what do you have to say for yourself?
怎么才能成为一个惊吓专员
How do I become a Scarer?
怪兽大学到了 有下车的没有
Monsters University! Anybody getting off?
同学们 我也不想煽情
Well, everyone, I don’t mean to get emotional,
但是我一生都在等待这一刻
but everything in my life has led to this moment.
希望这不仅是我的
Let it not be just the beginning of my dream
也是你们梦想的开始
but the beginning of all of our dreams.
格莱迪斯 继续试镜好吗 答应我
Gladys, promise me you’ll keep auditioning.
玛丽 你的真命天子会出现的
Marie, Mr. Right is out there somewhere.
菲尔 记得继续抹药直到皮肤白白
Phil, keep using the ointment till that thing goes away.
祝大家万事如意 谢谢 非常感谢
I wish you all the best. Thank you all so much!
说得我都热泪盈眶啦 快下车吧
I’m welling up with tears. Now, get off.
你好 请多指教
Hello. How are you doing?
用力 用力
Stroke! Stroke!
好嘞 一件件来
Okay! First thing on my list,
先去教务处
get registered.
嘿 小帅哥 我是热心肠
Hey there, freshman. I’m Jay the R.A.,
想知道去哪报道是吗 往前看
and I’m here to say that registration is thataway!
-谢谢热心肠 -有事就找热心肠
-Okay, Jay. -Have a great first day.
嘿 我是开心果 这是你的新生手册
Hey, I’m Kay! Here’s your orientation packet.
谢谢你
Thanks, Kay.
你可以把包存在这儿 跟憨豆哥去照相
You can drop your bags off here and get your picture taken with Trey.
-说万岁 -万岁
-say hooray! -Hooray!
学生 麦克·华斯
主修 吓唬
我这不是在做梦吧
I can’t believe it.
我是怪兽大学的正式学生了
I’m officially a college student!
介绍一下 我是小甜甜
Okay, everyone, I’m Fay,
在这个阳光明媚的日子 我带你们熟悉一下校园
and I’ll be giving you your orientation tour on this perfect day!
这里是惊吓学生专用实验室
Here are the labs where students learn
专门建造设计通往人类世界的大门
to design and build the doors to the Human World.
教授们好像在实验一扇新门
Looks like the professor is about to test a door!
怪兽大学提供一日三餐 都是自助式的
The MU cafeteria serves a full buffet, three meals a day.
击败 恐惧科技!
我个人认为 本校食堂拥有最棒的厨师
I personally believe we have some of the best chefs in the world.
篝火晚会!
学校设置了多种多样的专业
The campus offers a wide variety of majors,
但是 戴在王冠上的明珠还是这所惊吓学院
but the crown jewel of MU is the Scaring School.
来我们辩论队吧 欢迎你来加入
Welcome to the Debate Team. We’re happy to have you.
我持不同意见
I disagree for the following reasons.
真正的快乐只不过是理论上的概念
True happiness is a theoretical construct
嘿 小弟 关注一下浩瀚的宇宙吧
Hey there! Keep your eye on the sky
天文俱乐部欢迎你
at the Astronomy Club!
嘿嘿嘿 参加极限表演团
Hey, hey, hey! Come join the Improve Club.
你是我自己从不总是
You’ll wish you were a… Never… Always…
真笨
Ah, dang it!
怪大希腊议会 举办一年一度的惊吓杯大赛
MU’s Greek Council. We sponsor the annual Scare Games.
你们举办什么
The Scare what now?
怪大惊吓杯大赛
The Scare Games!
超级火爆的惊吓高手绝技
A super-intense Scaring competition!
极其疯狂危险 什么都有可能发生
They’re crazy dangerous, so anything could happen.
去年一大票选手被送进了医院
A bunch of guys went to the hospital last year!
-你有可能会挂掉 -但是非常值得
-You could totally die. -And it’s worth it.
你有机会证明你是怪大最棒的
You get a chance to prove that you are the best!

Cool.
麦克 319房♥间
Wazowski, Room 319.
你的室友也是惊吓专业的
You know, your roommate is a Scaring major, too.
“你好 我是你的室友” 这太老套了
“Hello, I’m your roommate.” Oh, that’s too bland.
不要刻意 自然就好了
Don’t force it. Just let it happen.
你这一辈子的挚友就在这扇门的后面
Your lifelong best friend is right behind this door.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章勇敢传说
下一篇文章特工绍特
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!