布莱斯林 他们怎么会知道我们在哪儿
Breslin, how the hell did they know where we are?
你把摄像头关了 是吧
You turned off the cameras, right?
运动传感器
Motion detector.
先生
Sir?
出去
Out.
不管你怎么折磨 布莱斯林先生
You can play your games all day, Mr.Breslin,
我都能控制住局面
but I am still in control.
不管你做什么 我都大权在握
Whatever you do, I have the power.
我吃定你了
I own your ass.
你们爬梯子上去
You guys can get up that ladder.
我得找到机舱 关掉电源
I’ve got to find the engine room and shut the power grid down.
那些电磁门锁会打开五秒钟
Those magnetic locks will stay open for about 5 seconds,
然后备用发电机会再让它们锁上 明白吗
before the back-up generator kicks in. You understand?
你们只有这点时间
That’s all the time you’re gonna have.
拿着 拿着
Take this, take it.
你是好人
You are a good man.
去吧
Go for it.
那你呢
What about you?
我随后就到
I’ll be right behind you.
你要是五点赶不上甲板呢
But what if you’re not up there on deck at 5:00.
做你该做的 永远有后备计划
Do what you gotta do. There’s always plan B.
来吧 我们上
Come on, let’s do it.
我快死了 出不去了
I’m dead man. There is no way out.
-跟我来 -我爬不了梯子了
– Come with me. – I won’t make it up that ladder.
-我背你爬梯子 -但我可以拖住他们
– I’ll carry you up the ladder. – But I can hold them back.
不 我可以背你爬梯子
No. I can carry you up the ladder.
我不会把你扔下
I’m not gonna leave you behind.
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
把枪给我吧
Just give me your gun.
阿♥拉♥与你同在
Allah be with you.
我们上边见
I’ll see you up there.
走吧
Now, go.
保重
Take care.
汇报
Report?
操♥你♥妈♥ 你个王八蛋
Fuck you, you motherfucker!
下甲板有枪♥械♥交火
We are taking gunfire at the lower deck.
他去下甲板 是要去机舱
If he made it to the lower deck, he’s going to the engine room.
去机舱跟我汇合 我这就下去
Meet me at the engine room. I’m coming down.
收到
Copy.
把那混♥蛋♥赶出来
Get that fucker out of there!
是 先生
Yes, sir.
安全
Clear!
随便啦
Yeah. Whatever.
呼吸困难吗
Having trouble breathing?
来啊
Come on.
我要杀了你 王八蛋
I’ll fucking kill you, motherfucker!
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
退后
Back off!
看到他了吗
Did you see him?
是 他来了
Yeah, he is here.
-我们这就来 -我来搞定
– We are on our way. – I’ll take care of it.
不 等等
No, wait…Wait!
他还在 先生
He’s still on port, sir.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
快 爬下
Go! Get down!
我们这里有状况
We have a situation here.
快快快
Go, go, go.
转换系统
后备计划
Plan B.
谁都别想逃出我的船
No one gets off this ship.
杀无赦
Shoot to kill.
我们必须走了
We have to move now!
还不行
Not yet.
投降吧 布莱斯林先生
Give yourself up, Mr. Breslin.
看看四周 说句话
Give a look around, make some noise.
流点血
Spill some blood.
你逃不出去
You can’t get out.
真的
Not really.
我知道你的妻子 你的儿子
I know about your wife… your son.
我知道一切
I know every detail.
所以感谢你
So thank you.
找出了我作品的小小瑕疵
For pointing out all the small flaws in my creation.
我一定会加以强化
I’ll be sure to fortify them.
但你大限已至
But your time’s up.
听到了吗
You hear me?
布莱斯林
Breslin?
你大限已至
Your time is up.
彻底封锁 给我一寸一寸地搜
No one in. No one out. Search every inch of this fucking room.
给我恢复电力
And power this thing back up!
布莱斯林
Breslin?
下去
Go down!
快快快
Go, go, go.
快点
Come on.
洛特梅尔 枪
Rottmayer! Gun!
-枪 -把枪给我
– Gun? – Give me your gun.
祝你愉快
Have a lovely day.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
现在怎样
Now, what?
放松
Relax.
你见过她
You met her before.
杰西卡·梅尔 幸会
Jessica Mayer. It’s an honor to meet you.
你的作品是业内权威标杆
Your work is a gold standard in field.
她是我在中情局的耳目
She’s been my eyes and ears inside the Agency.
你好 爸
Hello, Dad.
也是我女儿
And she’s also my daughter.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
感谢上帝 你出来了
Thank God you made it.
我很想你
I’ve missed you.
怎么回事
What happened?
没什么 别担心
Nothing. Don’t worry about it.
你就是曼海姆
You are Mannheim.
没想到啊
Didn’t see that coming.
你该想到的
You should have.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么做到的
How did you do it?
我们有代号♥
We have code names.
代号♥洛特梅尔 代表最高安全级别监狱
Code name Rottmayer, meant maximum security incarceration.
我爸被捕后
When my dad was picked up.
代号♥就被激活了
It activated the code.
所以你联♥系♥了莱斯·克拉克
That’s why you called Les Clark.
我要最好的
I needed the best.
你同意后
And after you agreed to do it.
我让国安部的线人抓你进去
I used my contact deep inside the DHS to get you in.
你给我的名字是个身份代号♥
And the name you gave me was the ID code?
波托斯
Porthos.
洛特梅尔 埃米尔·洛特梅尔
Rottmayer, Emil Rottmayer.
然后我就成了你的好朋友
And I became your best friend.
你这朋友可不容易交
You are not easy friend to have there.
我可费了不少力气
I mean, I had to work very hard.
那该死的笼子
That damn box.
真够热的
I mean, that was hot.
是挺暖和没错
It did get warm, yeah.
不过都无所谓了
But it doesn’t matter.
重要的是我出来了 你也出来了
What matters is that I am out, so are you.
咱们都坐够牢了
We both served enough time.
再试一次吧
You wanna try it again?
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
但愿后会无期
I hope I never see you again.
伤人啊
That hurts.
还有一件事
One more thing.
莱斯了解多少

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章无敌破坏王
下一篇文章谍影重重5
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!