里面还有胶卷吗? – 不知道
Is there film in it? -I don’t know.
笑一笑
Smile.
好 – 好了
Yup. -Yeah.
哇 – 拿着吧
Wow. -Keep it.
不,我不能接受它,这个很棒,但是… – 不,求你了
No, I couldn’t take it. That’s sweet, but… -No, please.
真的吗? – 真的,我想让你留着它
Really? -Yeah. Yeah, I want you to have it.
那我能给你钱吗? – 不不不不,这是我给你的礼物
Can I pay you for it? -No. No. No. No, my gift to you.
除非你想打一垒手
Unless you want to play first base.
但是我想应该不会吧
But I figured probably not.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事,太好了
Okay, that’s good.
看见了吧?有帮助吧? – 我想是的
See? Wasn’t that helpful? -I guess.
我们来练习滚地球
Let’s do some grounders.
滚地球是什么? – 我来示范,把球扔给我
What’s a grounder? -I’ll show you. Throw it to me.
准备好了吗?把手放在膝盖上
Ready? Hands on your knees.
球滚过来的时候,把手套放在地上,盯着球滚到手套里,好吗?
When the ball comes, glove on the ground, watch it into your glove. All right?
该你了
There you go.
库伯小姐现在如何?
How’s Miss Cooper doing?
我妈说她不久于人世了
My mom says she’s gonna die soon.
但我觉得她并不煎熬
But I guess she’s not suffering.
我很高兴她没有忍♥受煎熬
I’m glad she’s not suffering.
她有个相当不错的游泳池
She’s definitely got a nice pool.
嘿,“使其易于购买♥♥”是什么意思?
Hey, what does it mean when it says, “Make it easy to buy”?
有很多含义,把多余的罗嗦去除
Well, it can mean a number of things, getting rid of extra paperwork,
以吸引人的方式将其展现
displaying things in a way that are appealing to people,
讲解产品的性能
explaining how products work.
你真对这些感兴趣? – 是的
You actually interested in that stuff? -Yeah.
如果你全读完了,你会知道得比我还多
If you read all that, you’ll know more than me.
怎么? – 没什么
What? -Nothing.
别呀,说吧
No, go ahead.
我们是朋友么?
Are we friends?
是啊,我觉得是
Yeah. Yeah, I guess so.
记得我跟你说我试过要进棒球队么?
Remember when I told you I tried out for the baseball team?
记得
Yeah.
我说谎了,我不做运动的
I lied. I don’t play sports.
为何不呢?
Why not?
你得在衣帽间换衣服 – 怎么?
They make you change in the locker room. -So?
别的孩子取笑我
The other kids make jokes.
什么样的?
What kind of jokes?
他们说
They say,
你是如此肥壮,一旦坐在马桶圈上,就会休克的
“You’re so fat you got shocks on your toilet seat.”
你是如此肥壮,如果你的胳膊受伤,就要流出肉汤
“You’re so fat if your arm broke, gravy would be coming out.”
太刻薄了
That’s mean.
你听过这个吗?
You heard this one?
你的妈妈是如此肥壮,她听到气温下降
Your mama’s so fat she heard it was chilly out,
就进家拿了一只木碗在手上
she ran inside and got a bowl.
你的妈妈是如此肥壮,她要洗澡就只能去洗车场
Your mama’s so fat she has to shower at a car wash.
你的妈妈是如此肥壮,她体内有百分之101的脂肪
Your mama’s so fat she has 101% body fat.
你的妈妈是如此肥壮,你要把她在面粉里滚上一趟
You mama’s so fat you have to roll her in flour
然后扑向湿斑
then dive for the wet spot.
你知道这是什么意思么?
Do you know what that means?
不知道
No.
那还是别说了
Yeah, maybe don’t tell that one.
肯尼,听着,你不必为他人对你的看法而担忧
Kenny, look, you can’t worry about what other people think about you.
只要还击即可
You just got to fight back.
你这样做了吗?
Is that what you’re doing?
什么? – 还击
What? -Are you fighting back?
是啊,我在还击
Yeah, I’m fighting.
向谁还击?
Who are you fighting?
嗨,勒尼特,我是尼克
Hi, Lynette. It’s Nick.
好的,没问题,我不挂
Yeah, sure, I’ll hold.
嘿,盖瑞
Hey, Gary.
我知道,我知道这样很蠢,对
I know. I know it was stupid. Yeah.
对,你说得对,你说得对,我是混♥蛋♥一个
Yeah, you’re right. You’re right, I am an asshole.
盖瑞,我知道,我真是蠢到家了才把刀落在那儿的
Yeah, Gary, I know. I know it was fucking stupid to leave the knife.
对,嘿,盖瑞,盖瑞
Yeah. Hey, Gary. Gary.
听着,为什么不让我进去呢?
Listen, why don’t I come in?
为什么不让我进去我们坐下好好谈谈?
Why don’t I come in and we’ll sit down and we’ll talk about this?
什么?盖瑞?
What? Gary?
盖瑞!
Gary!
嘿,肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
把这个放到那堆待售品里吧
Let’s put this in the for sale pile.
那这些书呢?
What about these books?
这是你吗?
Is that you?

Yeah.
你看上去很开心呢
You look happy.
确实,我觉得
I was, I guess.
出什么事了?
What happened?
你这是什么意思?出什么事了?
What do you mean, what happened?
生活一团糟
Life happened.
工作搞砸了,婚姻有矛盾
Work happened. Marriage happened.
嘿,我是尼古拉斯·哈尔西
Hi, this is Nicholas Halsey.
我和你的女儿德莱拉一起上的高中
I went to high school with your daughter Delilah.
谢谢您,女士,是的,您也是
Thank you, ma’am. Yes. You, too.
我是高中同学会的
Listen, I’m on the high school reunion committee.
我们正在想办法联♥系♥德莱拉
We’re trying to get in touch with Delilah.
想知道您有没有地址
Just wondering if you’d have an address
或者我能给她消息的电♥话♥号♥码什么的
or a phone number where I could send her some information.
请稍等,我能帮你吗?
Just a minute. Can I help you?
德莱拉? – 是的
Delilah? -Yeah.
我是尼克
It’s Nick.
尼克·哈尔西
Nick Halsey.
尼古拉斯,哇
Nicholas. Wow.
神哪,嘿 – 嗨
God, hey. -Hi.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我来这附近了所以我觉得我应该顺道来一趟
I was just in the neighborhood and I thought I’d stop by.
你是怎么找到我的?
How’d you find me?
我打了你家电♥话♥然后你母亲给了我地址
I called your old number and your mom gave me your address.
这样 – 是啊
Okay. -Yeah.
真是个惊喜 – 是啊
What a nice surprise. -Yeah.
我正在为我的孩子们做晚饭呢
I’m just getting some dinner ready for my kids.
当然,很抱歉
Of course. I’m sorry.
很抱歉,我只是顺道来打声招呼的
I’m sorry. I just wanted to stop by and say hello.
我让孩子们到外面吃饭吧
You know what? I’m gonna give the kids dinner outside.
如果你能等等,我就把食物拿出去
And if you just wait, I’m gonna bring the food out
然后我们来叙叙旧,好吗?
and you and I are gonna catch up, okay?
太好了 – 听起来不错?
Great. -Sound good?
是啊 – 好的,太好了
Yeah. -Okay. it’s gonna be great.
好了,嘿,你们,出去吃饭啦
All right. Hey, you guys. Dinner outside.
不,实际上我去洛杉矶学了表演
No, I actually went out to LA to study acting.
找了几份体面的工作,还和布拉德·皮特拍了一个广♥告♥片
Yeah, I got a couple of decent jobs. I got to do a TV commercial with Brad Pitt.
真的吗? – 很有意思
Really? -It was fun.
是啊 – 是为日本拍的
Yeah. -It was for Japan,
所以这儿的人看不到
so nobody here got to see it of course.
太酷了,我们当时在荒漠的一个加油站里
It was cool. We were in the desert at an old gas station.
风滚草随风滚去,我们喝着啤酒
And there were tumbleweeds going by and we’re drinking beers,
这是你在美国永远都看不到的景象
which, of course, is why you could never see it in the US.
确实 – 然后这些日本游客就停下车
Sure. -And these Japanese tourists pull up
他们手执星象图来问我们方向
and they have one of those star maps and they’re asking directions.
这听起来挺傻的,但是我得说“你们好像迷路了”
I mean, this sounds dumb but I got to say, “Y’all look lost.”
然后布拉德就对他们微笑
And then Brad kind of smiles at them, you know.
然后接过星象图,指向自己的家
And he takes the star map and he points to his own house.
我明白了
I see.
挺酷的
So, it was cool.
他真的超级贴心
He was a real sweetheart.
这经历太棒了
What an experience.
然后我生下了利齐然后我丈夫走了
Then I had Lizzy and my husband left.
所以我们又回到这里
So we came back here.
这儿利于孩子们成长,你知道的,这儿很安全
And it’s a good place for kids to grow up. You know, it’s safe.
那你呢?
So what about you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!