冰河世纪3: 恐龙的黎明
此生此世
You’ll never find
你不会再遇到谁
As long as you live
会像我那样
Some one who loves you
温柔爱你
Tender like I do
你不会再遇到谁
You’ll never find
你不会再遇到谁
You’ll never find
即使到时间尽头
It’ll take the end of whole time
马上要生了
It’s happening!
等我啦
Wait up guys!
-要出生啦 -让开点
– It’s coming, it’s coming. – Watch it!
我要有宝宝啦
I’m having a baby!
-小蓝警报 -或者小粉 要是个女孩的话
– Code-blue! Code-blue! – Or a pink, if it’s a girl.
终于有孩子啦 我来啦 艾莉
Having a baby, having a baby. I’m coming! Ellie!
看我们来接
We got it!
艾莉 你在哪 我晕菜了
Ellie! Ellie! Where are you? Where am I?
曼尼 我告诉你了 只是踢了一下
Manny? I told you, it was just a kick.
哦是啊
Oh! Right, right. Ooh, Woww.
你真是吓了爹地一大跳跳
You really gave daddy a scare. Dad got silly
爹地从山崖上掉下来啦 然后就叮叮咣咣
Daddy fell down a cliff and got BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM..
哈哈 呆呆爹地
Ha, silly daddy. Yeah..
抱歉啦大家 诈胎 踢了一下而已
Sorry, folks. False alarm. It was just a kick.
-你知道我想踢谁吗 -这礼拜都第三次了
– Do you know who I like to kick? – That’s the third false alarm this week!
好啦 演出结束 散了吧散了吧
Alright, show’s over. Break it up, break it up.
-哟嗬 某人肚肚里也有宝宝啦 -我没怀孕
– Ah, I see someone else has a buddy in the oven? – I am not pregnant!
太可惜了 你本会是个好妈妈的
It’s too bad, you could make a wonderful mother.
曼尼 我知道你很激动 我也是
Manny I know you are excited, I am too.
但是你这激动的过头了
But you get a little carried away.
知道啦 天 我听起来像迭戈
Okay, Okay. Oh boy, I’m starting to sound like Diego.
等等 迭戈去哪了
Wait a second… Where is Diego?
我的蹄子好烫啊
My hooves are burning baby, they are burning!
欣赏我的脚趾舞吧 吃些灰 你这野狗
Look at this, I got a tip-toe! I got a tip-toe! Eat my dust, dingo!
-能看了吗 -别急嘛 别惊着咱孩子
– Now? Get out now? – Easy.. Don’t freak out the baby.
孩子很好 但是你这慌张爸爸让我担心
The baby is fine. It’s the freaked-out daddy I’m worried about.
呀呀不许偷看呐
Ahh ahh! No peeking.
这是给象宝宝的乐园
A playground for the junior.
太不可思议了
It is amazing.
-曼尼 -我做的 咱们一家子
– Manny… – I made it myself. Our family.
我怎么不在那上面
Why are I up there?
你可以来我们这里 正好放下
You can be on ours. You fit right in.
谢了
Thanks!
这还在建设中 这这那那都需要修修
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there.
我不敢相信 你居然这么细心 担心树扎着宝宝
I don’t believe it, you try to baby proof nature.
我细心 别逗了
Baby proof nature? Get out of here!
简直国际玩笑
That’s ridiculous.
曼尼 咱们的孩子只能成长在现实世界里
Manny, this is the world our baby’s gonna grow up in,
你不能永远护着她
You can’t change that.
当然可以 我是世界上最大的生物
Of course I can, I am the biggest thing on earth.
行啊 万能老爸
Okay, big daddy,
我都等不及看你如何调♥教♥青春期少年呢
I can’t wait to see how you handle the teen years.
出来希德 这是宝宝乐园 别乱碰
Come on, Sid. I do not want you touch anything. This place is for kids.
你是小孩吗
Are you a kid?
别回答我
Don’t answer that.
迭戈 你在这啊 你错过了大惊喜
Diego! There you are. You missed the big surprise.
-唔 我一会再看吧 -好呀 回见
– Oh, right. I’ll check it out later. – Okay, see ya.
我觉得迭戈有心事
You know, I think there’s something bothering Diego.
没啦 我看都挺好的
No, I’m sure everything is fine.
-你应该和他谈谈 -男人之间可不谈心
– You should talk to him. – Guys don’t talk to guys about guy problems.
-我们就拍拍肩膀 -那多蠢
– We just punch each other on the shoulders. – That’s stupid!
拍女孩是 拍男孩就像给他做了六个月的心理治疗
To a girl. To a guy, that’s like six months of therapy.
好啦 我这就去
Okay, okay, I’m going..
-你推我♥干♥吗 -我也不知道
– Why did you do that? – I don’t know.
艾莉觉得你有烦新事 我和她说
So listen, Ellie thinks some bothered you. And I told her..
其实 我觉得我应该离开你们了
Yeah actually, I’ve been thinking that soon it might be time for me to head out.
嗯 那我就告诉她你挺好的 没什么事
Okay, so I’ll just tell her that you are fine. It was nothing.
曼尼你骗谁呢 我快失去捕猎能力了
Look, who are you kidding, Manny? I am losing my etch.
我本不是为拌娃娃酒而生
I’m not really built for shap-rolling play dates.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
成家 那可是人生大事
Having a family, that’s huge!
我很为你高兴 但是那是你的历程 不是我的
And I’m happy for you, but that’s your adventure, not mine.
你是不想在我孩子身边吗
So you don’t want to be around my kid?
不不 你理解错了
No no no, you’re taking this the wrong way.
你去啊 去冒你的险吧 探险家先生
You go! Go and find some adventure! Mr. Adventure guy!
别让我的居家生活碍着您那堆屁事
Don’t let my boring domestic life hit you in the butt on the way out.
现在不是应该艾莉内分泌紊乱吗
Isn’t Ellie supposed to be the moment the Hormone imbalanced?
等一下 谁都不用走啊
Manny wait! No one has to leave.
-怎样 -这就是为什么男人不谈心
– So? – That’s why guys don’t talk to guys.
-发生什么了 -迭戈要走了
– Why? What happened? – Diego’s leaving.
这应该是咱们一生中最好的时光 咱们要有孩子了
This should be the best time of our lives! We are having a baby!
不 希德 是他们要有孩子了
No, Sid, they are having a baby.
是啊 但是咱们是个集体 是一家人
Yeah. But we are a herd, a family.
事情不一样了 曼尼已经”她”人为先了
Look, things have changed. Manny has other priorities now.
接受现实吧 希德 咱们一起确实很开心
Face it, Sid. We had a great run,
但现在该分道扬镳了
But now it’s time to move on.
-那就剩下咱俩了呜 -不是 希德
– So it’s just the two of us. – No, Sid.
不是咱俩
It’s not the two of us.
克莱什和艾迪和咱们一起吗
Crash and Eddie are coming with us?
只有克莱什吗 只有艾迪吗
Just Crash? Just Eddie?
别了 希德
Goodbye, Sid.
好吧 淡定 我很擅长交朋友
Okay, calm down, calm down. I’m good at making friends.
我就再找一群人玩
I’ll make my own herd. That’s what I’ll do!
[西语]我的朋友们 你们好吗
Hey! Mis amigos! Qu’e os pasa?
至少 我还有这张脸
Well, at least, you’ve still got your looks.
这下惨了
Oh great!
有人吗
Anybody here? Anyone?
可怜的家伙们 我也尝过被抛弃的滋味
Oh, poor guys.. I know what is like to feel abandoned.
别担心 你们再不会孤独啦
Don’t worry, you are not alone anymore.
好啦
There you go.
好好呆着 你照顾好你弟弟
Stay here, stay here! You, you take care of your brother now.
妈咪马上就回来
Mommy’s gonna be right back.
妈咪来啦 宝贝
Mama is coming, baby!
抓住你啦
Gotcha.
我刚才怎么告诉你们的
What did I just tell you kids?
感激不尽
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
小坏蛋 我差点心肌梗塞
Bad egg! A heart attack you almost gave me.
对不起 亲爱的 我就是太爱你了
I’m sorry, darling. It’s just I love you so much.
现在来见过你们的曼尼叔叔和艾莉阿姨
Now I want you to meet your Uncle Manny and Aunt Ellie.
我向你们介绍
I’d like to present–
艾格伯特 小切利和小舟舟
Eggbert, Chelly and Joko.
希德 不管你在做什么 这都不是个好主意
Sid! Whatever you are doing it’s a bad idea.
嘘 我的孩子都会听见的
Shh! My kids’ll hear you.
他们不是你孩子 希德 把他们领回去
They are not your kids, Sid! Take them back.
-你当不了家长 -为什么
– You are not meant to be a parent. – Why not?
第一 你偷了人家的蛋
First sign, stealing some one else’s eggs.
第二 其中一个差点被你”摊”了
Second sign, one of them almost became an omelet.
希德 说不定谁正急着找他们呢
Sid, someone’s probably worried sick looking for them.
不会 我是在冰下面找到他们的
No, they were underground, in ice.
如果不是我 他们就冻成冰柱蛋蛋了
If it wasn’t for me they would be the egg-icicles.
希德 我明白你的感受
Sid, I know what you are going through.
但总有一天你也要成家的
You’re gonna have a family too someday.
你会遇上个没什么要求 没个对象
You’re gonna meet a nice girl, with low standards, no real options,
也没什么嗅觉的好女孩的
Or sense of smell..
曼尼想说的是
What Manny means to say is…
我知道啦 我送他们回去
Oh I get it! I’ll take them back!
你成家了而我最好单着
You have your family and I’m better off alone.
在冰上的寂寞城♥堡♥里
By my self. A fortress of solitude.
打一辈子光棍
In the ice, for ever!
凄凄惨惨切切
Alone, lonely, loner..
-真是惨啊 -正是如此
– That’s a lot of loners. – Precisely!
希德 等一下
Sid! Wait!
没事 他会乐颠颠的回来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!