-谢谢 -还需要别的吗?
-Thank you. -Would you like something else?
不 暂时不用了
No. No, no, not just yet. I’m waiting.
我在等人
I’m expecting someone.
这是你常来的地方吗?
Would this be one of your regular haunts?
我没有常来的地方
I don’t have any regular haunts.
让我看看它
Let me see it.
有时候我好像还能感觉到 它挂在我的脖子上
Sometimes I imagine I still feel it around my neck.
毕竟我戴了那么多年
I carried it for so many years.
你戴着它是什么感觉?
How does it feel around yours?
我们可以让彼此脱离它的束缚
We can free each other of it.
我们的麻瓜朋友们话可真多啊 是吧?
Love to chatter, don’t they, our Muggle friends.
不过还是得承认 他们茶泡得不错
Though one must admit, they make a good cup of tea.
你现在做的事太疯狂了
What you’re doing is madness.
这就是我们说过要一起做的事
It’s what we said we’d do.
-我那时候还年轻 我… -坚定不移
-I was young. I was… -Committed.
对我
To me.
对我们
To us.
不 我参与其中是因为…
No, I went along because…
因为?
Because?
因为我曾经爱过你
Because I was in love with you.
是的
Yes.
但这不是你参与的原因
But that’s not why you went along.
是你说的 我们可以重塑这个世界
It was you who said we could reshape the world.
这是我们与生俱来的权利
That it was our birthright.
你能闻到吗?这种恶臭
Can you smell it? The stench.
你真的打算背叛自己的同类吗?
Do you really intend to turn your back on your own kind?
就为了这些低等动物?
For these animals?
不管有没有你 我都会毁掉他们的世界 阿不思
With or without you, I’ll burn down their world, Albus.
你是不可能阻止我的
There’s nothing you can do to stop me.
享受的茶吧
Enjoy your cup of tea.
她准备好了
She’s ready.
真美
Beautiful.
好了 你们两个
All right, you two.
到最难的一点了
Now, the tricky bit.
箱子飞来!
Accio.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
是双胞胎
Twins.
你生了双胞胎
You had twins.
下去吧
Leave us.
给我看看
Show me.
他们都说它很特别
The others, they said it was special.
它可不只是特别
It’s beyond special.

See?
看到它的眼睛了吗?
See its eyes?
这双眼睛能到透一切
Those eyes see everything.
每当麒麟诞生 就会有一位领袖崛起 永远改变这个世界
When a Qilin is born, a righteous leader will rise to change our world forever.
她的出生会改变一切 克莱登斯
Her birth brings change, Credence, to everything.
你做得很好
You did well.
去吧
Go.
休息吧
Rest.
好了
There.
好了
There.
你大概不想告诉我到底是什么事吧?
I don’t suppose you’d like to tell me what this is about, would you?
他只说了要跟我见面 而且让我一定要带上你
He just asked that we meet, and that I be sure to bring you.
是吗
Right.
你们是来见我哥哥的吧?
Here to meet my brother, I expect.
不 先生 我们是来见阿不思·邓布利多的
No, sir. We’re here to see Albus Dumbledore.
他就是我哥哥
That would be my brother.
抱歉 那太好了
Sorry. Brilliant.
我是纽特·斯卡曼德 这是忒修斯…
I’m Newt Scamander, and this is Theseus…
上楼左转
Up the stairs. First on the left.
纽特跟你说过为什么把你带来吗?
Has Newt told you why you’re here?
他应该告诉我吗?
Was he meant to?
其实不应该
No. As a matter of fact.
有件事我们…邓布利多想和你谈谈
There’s something that we… That Dumbledore wishes to speak to you about.
是一个提议
It’s a proposal.
好啊
All right.
你肯定知道这是什么
You know what this is, of course.
纽特在巴黎的时候拿过它
Newt had it in Paris.
我对这类东西的经验不多…
I can’t say I have much experience with such things…
但我觉得这是某种血盟誓约
but it looks to me to be a blood troth.
是的
That would be correct.
里面的血是谁的?
And whose blood is contained within?
我的
Mine.
还有格林德沃的
And Grindelwald’s.
我猜这就是你不能对抗他的原因?
I’m assuming that’s why you can’t move against him?
是的
Yes.
他也不能对抗我
Nor he against me.
能不能问一下 你为什么会做出这种事?
Can I ask, what would possess you to make such a thing?
因为爱
Love.
傲慢 天真 你选吧
Arrogance. Naivete. Pick your poison.
我们当时都年轻 想改变世界
We were young, we were going to transform the world.
这确保了我们的誓言 哪怕有人改变了主意
This ensured that we would, even if one of us had a change of heart.
如果你跟他战斗 会发生什么?
And what would happen if you were to fight him?
你得承认 它真的很美
It’s really quite beautiful, you have to admit.
哪怕只是想想要违背它…
Were I to even think about defying it…
你看 它知道的
It knows, you see.
阿不思
Albus.
它感受到了我心中的背叛
It senses the betrayal in my heart.
阿不思
Albus.
阿不思
Albus.
这已经是最轻的后果了
That would be the least of it.
这是年轻人的魔法 但你也看到了…
Young man’s magic, but as you can see…
也是强大的魔法
powerful magic.
不可撤销
It can’t be undone.
你的这个提议是不是跟麒麟有关?
So this proposal, I take it the Qilin has something to do with it?
他保证过不会告诉任何人
He promises he won’t tell a soul.
如果我们要打败他…
If we’re to defeat him…
麒麟只是其中的一部分
the Qilin’s only part of it.
据我们所知 这个世界正在毁灭
The world as we know it is coming undone.
盖勒特正用仇恨和偏执把它分♥裂♥离开
Gellert’s pulling it apart with hate, bigotry.
今天看来难以想象的事情 在明天就是无法避免的…
Things that seem unimaginable today will seem inevitable tomorrow…
如果我们不阻止他
if we don’t stop him.
如果你同意按我说的做
Should you agree to do what I ask…
你就必须相信我
you’ll have to trust me.
哪怕所有直觉都告诉你不要相信
Even when every instinct tells you not to.
说来听听
Let’s hear it.
他派你监视我吗?
Does he send you to spy on me?
不是
No.
但他会问
But he asks.
你在想什么 你有什么感觉
What ya thinkin’, what ya feeling.
其他人呢?
And the others?
他也会问他们的想法和感受吗?
Does he ask what they’re thinking and feeling?
会 但主要问你
Yes, but it’s mostly you.
你会告诉他吗?
And do you tell him?
你会的
You do.
你看现在是谁在对谁用读心术?
Who’s reading whose mind now?
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
你是邓布利多家族的人
You’re a Dumbledore.
而且是重要的家庭成员
It’s an important family.
你知道这一点 是因为他告诉你了
You know this because he’s told you.
他还告诉你 他们抛弃了你
He’s also told you they abandoned you.
你是一个肮脏的秘密
That you were a dirty secret.
他说邓布利多也抛弃了他 他知道你的感受
He says Dumbledore abandoned him too, and he knows how you feel.
所以…
And for that reason…
所以他让你去杀了他
he’s asked you to kill him.
你最好赶快离开 奎妮
I want you to go now, Queenie.
我不会告诉他的…
I don’t tell him.
不会每次都说
Not always.
不会一切都说
Not everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!