♪ 我看到水晶雨珠掉下 ♪
♪ I see the crystal raindrops fall ♪
♪ 它无比的美丽 ♪
♪ And the beauty of it all ♪
♪ 当月光穿透它 ♪
♪ Is when the moon comes shining through ♪
♪ 在我脑海里编织那些蛛网 ♪
♪ To make those cobwebs in my mind ♪
♪ 当我想起你的时候 ♪
♪ When I think of you sometime ♪
♪ 我要与你共度时光 ♪
♪ And I want to spend it with you ♪
♪ 只是我们俩 ♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪ 如果我们尝试必能成功 ♪
♪ We can make it if we try ♪
隆重开幕
♪ 只是我们俩 ♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪ -Shh.
♪ 我们俩 ♪
♪ The two of us ♪
♪ 只是我们俩 ♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪ 酒店内安全又舒适 ♪
♪ Here in the hotel safe and sound ♪
♪ 只是我们俩 ♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪ -Huh?
♪ 你与我 ♪
♪ You and I ♪
♪ 我们在一起 你与我 ♪
♪ We are together, you and I ♪
♪ 啊,时间飞逝 ♪
♪ Oh, how quickly the time flies ♪
♪ 我多么希望一切不变 ♪
♪ I wish nothing would change ♪
♪ 只是我们俩 ♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪ 如果我们尝试必能成功 ♪
♪ We can make it if we try ♪
♪ 只是我们俩 ♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪ 只是我们仨 ♪
♪ Just the three of us ♪ -Huh?
♪ 如果我们尝试必能成功 ♪
♪ We can make it if we try ♪
♪ 只是我们仨 ♪
♪ Just the three of us ♪
♪ 你,你还有我 ♪
♪ You, you and I ♪
♪ 只是我们仨 ♪
♪ Just the three of us ♪
♪ 生活在特兰西瓦尼亚酒店里 ♪
♪ Living in Hotel Transylvania ♪
♪ 只是我们仨 ♪
♪ Just the three of us ♪
♪ 你,你还有我 ♪
♪ You, you and I ♪
♪ 对了,只是我们仨 ♪
♪ That’s right, just the three of us ♪
♪ 如果我们尝试必能成功 ♪
♪ We can make it if we try ♪
♪ 只是我们仨 ♪
♪ Just the three of us ♪
♪ 你,你还有我 ♪
♪ You, you and I. ♪
这是献给特兰西瓦尼亚酒店
Here’s to Hotel Transylvania!
125周年快乐 -庆祝125年!
Celebrating 125 years!
大家注意!
Hear! Hear!
加油,德拉克! -做得好!
Way to go, Drac! -Well done!
是的
Yes.
,太棒了
So great.
谢谢你,约翰尼
Thank you, Johnny.
好一个惊喜
What a wonderful surprise that was.
但是现在是时候
But now it’s time to start
开始计划中的庆典
the actual planned part of the celebration.
那只是开场,德拉克!
That was only the beginning, Drac. -Huh?
你坐下享受你的周年派对
You just sit back and enjoy your anniversary party.
放松,爸
Relax, Dad.
约翰尼很努力来制♥作♥这额外节目
Johnny worked so hard to make this extra special.
一切在他的掌控中
He has everything under control.
糟了
Oh, no.
现在是约翰尼接管庆典!
It’s a Johnny takeover celebration!
开始!
Hit it!
把狗带进来!狗?
Send in the dogs! -Dogs?
酒店周年快乐,德拉克爷爷!
Happy hotel anniversary, Papa Drac!
好孩子!
Good boy.
我们来吧,弗兰克!
Let’s do it, Frank!
是不是很棒?约翰尼教我的
Isn’t this great? Johnny taught me!
我们在彩排只换过他的手两次
And we only had to replace his hands twice during rehearsals.
冰雕,推进来!
Ice sculpture, go!
烟火表演!
Pyrotechnics!
很好!
Oh, yeah!
“非常好的…”
“Very phine a…”
糟了!
Ooh! Oh, no!
火 不行!
Fire!
啊,那不好
Oh, that’s not good.
好 够了
Okay, that’s enough.
爸?
Uh, Dad?
对了 不能静止其他吸血鬼
Oh, right. Can’t freeze other vampires.
嘿,我的梅维
Oh, hey, Mavey Wavey!
只是做一些小小的调整
Just making a couple of tiny adjustments.
他要把今天变成特别的日子
He was trying to make this day special.
啊,你是说破坏我细心安排好的派对?
Oh, you mean by ruining my carefully planned party.
谢谢你了,亲爱的女婿
Wow, thank you, dear son-in-law.
那是什么?没什么,亲爱的
What was that? -Oh, hey, nothing, honeybat.
爸,我知道你和约翰尼总是看对方不顺眼
Dad, I know you and Johnny don’t always see eye to eye,
但是我爱他并且不会改变
but I love him and I wouldn’t change a thing.
真的吗?
Really?
你确定一点都不会改变吗?
You sure you wouldn’t make just a few teensy changes?
更好,不是吗?不!
Better, no? -No!
他原本的样子是最好的
He’s perfect just the way he is.
好吧
Okay, okay.
随你怎么说,亲爱的
Whatever you say, honeybat.
现在我们继续这特别的日子
Now, let’s continue this special day,
因为它即将变得更特别
’cause it’s gonna get even more specialier.
好,你打什么主意?
All right, what are you up to?
什么,我?没有
What, me? Nothing.

Whoa.
我想我成功了
I guess I killed it.
好,下一个,我们有…
All right, next up, we got…
谢谢,约翰尼
Thank you, Johnny.
太棒了
How wonderful.
别忘了,就在午夜
And don’t forget, precisely at midnight,
我将做一个千载难逢的特别公告
I will make a special once-in-a-lifetime announcement!
与此同时,请坐下享受乐队
In the meantime, sit back and enjoy the band.
喂!你准备好你的重要演讲了吗,亲爱的?
Yoo-hoo! You ready for your big speech, honeyfangs?
我猜是
Yes, I think so.
但是… 约翰尼给了我
But Johnny is giving me the greatest headache
有史以来最大的头疼
of my entire existence right now,
犹如一根木桩刺穿我的脑袋
like a giant wooden stake right through my brain!
你很清楚约翰尼
Oh, you know Johnny.
他只是有点过火了
He just gets a little carried away.
对,正是
Yes, exactly.
并破坏了一切
And ruins everything.
那就是问题
That’s the problem.
你必须习惯
Well, you’re gonna have to get used to things being done
这里有所不同当你退休后
a little differently around here when you retire.
你退休后…
…when you retire.
退休?
Retire?
不要太大声
Not so loud.
梅维丝有超音速听力
Mavis has supersonic hearing.
为何她要听?
Why would she be listening?
别那么紧张
Don’t be so paranoid.
是的,我知道你说得对
Yes, I-I’m sure you’re right.
我只是… 我不想有任何差错
I just… I don’t want anything else to go wrong.
一切必须是完美的
Everything has to be perfect
当我最终把酒店交给梅维丝
when I finally give the hotel to Mavis.
什么?!
What?!
还有约翰尼!
And Johnny.
是的,还有约翰尼
Yes, and Johnny.
啊,那是很大的一步
Oh, it is a big step.
我知道这酒店对你意义重大
I know how much this hotel means to you.
是的 但是是时候放手了
Ah, yes, but it is time to let go
一起开始新的一章
and start a new chapter, together.
你真是太棒了,对吗?
Well, you are just all sorts of wonderful, aren’t you?
他们称呼我
Well, it’s not for nothing that they call me
“棒棒伯爵”不是没道理的
Count Wonderful.
啊 是吗?
Oh. Do they?
还有”可爱的黑暗王子”
And also Dark Prince of Loveliness.
“亲热教主”
Lord of Smoochy Time.
啊,停止,德拉克
Oh, stop it, Drac.
恶心
Ew, ew. Ew-ew-ew-ew-ew-ew.
哇,可爱的耳朵,亲爱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!