What do you mean? You decided not to park here?
什么? 你决定不在此停车?
I just came in and decided not to park here.
我刚驶进来的 决定不在此停车
But, well, I’m sorry, sir… I decided not to..
但… 先生 很对不起 我决定了…
I decided not to take the trip, so…
我要到别处去 所以掉头出来
Well, I’m sorry, sir. We still gotta charge you $4.
对不起 我们要收四元停车费
I just pulled in here. I just fucking pulled in here.
我刚驶进来不久的…
Well, but see, there’s a minimum charge of $4.
但四元是最低消费
Long-term parking charges by the day.
长时间收费 是以天计算的
I guess you think you’re like an authority figure?
你真的拿着鸡毛当令箭
With that stupid fucking uniform, huh, buddy?
你那制♥服♥真的很难看
King Clip-on Tie. Big fucking man, huh?
带领带 学人扮大人物
These are the limits of your life. Ruler of your little fucking gate.
你注定要这样过一生的了 一生在此守栅门
Here’s your $4, you pathetic piece of shit.
那是你要的四元 混♥蛋♥
Where’s Shep? Talking to a cop.
谢泼呢? 和警♥察♥在聊天
Cop? Said she was a cop!
警♥察♥? 那女人说她自己是警♥察♥
Do you remember getting a call Wednesday night?
周三晚上有接到过电♥话♥吗?
Nope.
没有
You do reside there at 1425 Freemont Terrace?
你住在费蒙台1425号♥?
Yep.
是啊
Anyone else residing there? No.
还有其他人住在那儿吗? 没有
Well, Mr. Proudfoot, this call came in past 3 in the morning.
那好 巴福先生 这通电♥话♥是临晨三点打来的
It’s hard to believe you don’t remember anyone calling.
很难令我相信你记不起来
I know you’ve had some problems…
我知道你有些问题
…struggling with the narcotics, some other entanglements…
你和毒犯有缠结来往
…currently on parole.
又还在假释期中
So? Well, associating with criminals…
那又如何?
…if you’re the one they talked to, that is a violation of your parole.
如果那晚接电♥话♥的是你 就已触犯了假释条例
It would end you up back in Stillwater.
会让你回到监狱去的
You’ve got some priors, but nothing in the nature of a homicide.
监狱很艰苦 但绝对比不上谋杀犯的
You don’t want to be an accessory to something like that.
你亦不想涉入其中吧?
So you think you remember who those folks were who called you?
那 你现在应能记起 谁打电♥话♥来了吧?
Mr. Lundegaard? Huh? Yeah.
朗迪加德先生 是的
Could I take a minute here?
可占你一分钟吗?
What? What is it all about?
什…什么事?
Mind if I sit? I’m carrying quite a load here.
介意我坐下来吗? 我的负荷好重
You’re the owner, Mr. Lundegaard?
朗迪加德先生 你是这儿的老板?
No, executive sales manager.
不 我是营业经理
You can help me. I’m Marge Gun…
你或许能帮我 我叫玛姬·甘德森…
My fatherinlaw’s the owner.
我岳父是这儿的老板
I’m a police officer from up Brainerd, investigating some malfeasance.
我是从布瑞内德来的警探 我在调查一宗渎职事件
Have you had any vehicles stolen off the lot in the past couple weeks?
我想知道最近数周 你们可有遗失任何新车?
Specifically, a tan-colored Ciera?
尤其是棕黄色的西拉牌汽车?
Mr. Lundegaard?
朗迪加德先生?
Brainerd?
布瑞内德?
Yah, yah. Home of Paul Bunyan, Babe the blue ox.
是的 保罗·拜恩的家乡 蓝牛宝贝
Babe the blue ox.
蓝牛宝贝?
Yah, you know, we got that big statue.
是的 那里还有大雕像的
So you haven’t had any vehicles go missing, then?
那 你们可有汽车遗失了?
No, no, ma’am.
没有
Okey-dokey, thanks a bunch. I’ll let you get back to work
那好 谢谢 我不妨碍你工作了.
Service. Give me Shep.
维修部 叫谢泼听电♥话♥
He’s not here. What do you mean?
他不在 什么意思?
He stepped out.
他有事外出了
Where did he go? Want Artie?
他到那儿去了? 我叫艾迪帮你吧
No, I don’t need a mechanic. I need a…
不 我不是要修车…
Oh, jeez. I gotta talk to a friend of his.
他妈的…我想找他的一个朋友
So…

Have him…
他有没有…
What? Oh, jeez.
什么啊? 老天啊…
Mike?
麦克?
Marge?
玛姬?
Jeez!
天哪
Oh, you look great! So do you.
你气色真好! 你也是啊
Easy there, easy there.
放松点吧
Easy there.
放松点
You do too. I’m expecting. I see that. That’s great.
你也是 我怀孕了 我看到了 真好
What can I get you? Oh, just a diet Coke, please.
要喝点什么? 给我健怡可乐吧
This is a nice place. Yah.
这地方很不错 是的
You know, it’s a Radisson, so it’s pretty good.
洛迪逊餐厅 这儿很有名的
So…
你…
You’re living in Edina, then? Yah.
还是住在伊甸纳吗? 是的
A couple years now. It’s actually Eden Prairie, that school district.
已几年了 是叫伊甸草原 那个校区
So, Chief Gunderson, then.
你现在是甘德森警长了!
So you went and married Norm son-of-a-Gunderson?
那你就是去嫁给了诺曼·甘德森
Yah, a long time ago. Great, great.
是的 很多年了 不错 不错
So, what brings you down? Are you here on that homicide…
那是什么风吹你来的? 是为了那凶杀案吗?
…if you’re allowed to discuss that?
…若方便谈的话?
Yah, but there’s not a heck of a lot to discuss.
是的 但那宗案没什么好谈的
Okay.
好吧
What about you, Mike? Are you married?
那你呢? 麦克 你结婚了没有?
You got kids? Yah!
有孩子吗? 是的
Well…
嗯…
…I was married.
…我曾结过婚
I was married… Mind if I sit here?
我曾和…介意我坐到这边来吗?
I was married to Linda Cooksey.
我跟琳达·库克思结过婚
No, why don’t you sit over there, I prefer that.
不 你坐到对面去吧 我喜欢那样
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, I didn’t… No, so I don’t have to turn my neck.
对不起… 不 我就不用转头来看你
Sure, sure. I understand.
好的 我了解的
I didn’t mean to…
我无意…
No, no. That’s fine.
不 没关系
Sorry, sorry.
对不起…
So I was married to Linda Cooksey.
所以 我跟琳达·库克思结过婚
Remember, she was a year behind us?
记得琳达吗? 低我们一年级的
Yeah, I think I remember her. Oh, yah.
是的 我想我记起来了
So it didn’t work out?
你和她合不来?
I’ve been working for Honeywell for a few years.
之后我到汉尼威尔工作了几年
They’re a good outfit.
那是很好的公♥司♥
Yah, if you’re an engineer, you could do a lot worse.
若你是工程师 可能会更差
But it’s nothing like your achievement.
但不像你有成就
It sounds like you’re doing super.
那看来你干得很不错啊
It’s not that… It’s not that things didn’t work out…
事实上 我们不是合不来…
It’s… Linda had leukemia, you know.
是…琳达患了血癌
She passed away.
她过逝了
No.
不会吧…
It was tough.
真的很艰苦
It was long.
很长时间
She fought real hard, Marge.
她很努力的与疾病奋斗
Well, what can you say?
但天命难违
Better times, huh? Better times.
来 明天会更好? 明天会更好
And then I saw you on the TV, and I remembered, you know.
我在电视见到你 就记起来 你知道
I always liked you.
我一直都那么喜欢你的
I always liked you… I always liked you so much!
我也是啊 麦克 我一直都是很喜欢你的
Should we get together another time? No! I…
麦克 下次再谈好吗? 不! 我…
I’m sorry, you know…
对不起
I shouldn’t have done this. I shouldn’t have done this.
我不应这样做的 我不应这样做的
I thought we’d have a terrific time. It’s okay, Mike.
这样我已很开心的了 没什么的 麦克
You were such a super lady!
你是个很不错的女人
I’ve been so Ionely.
而我那么孤独
It’s okay, Mike.
麦克 没什么的
Here’s a song I dedicate to all the ladies out here tonight.
这首歌♥我想送给今晚这里所有的女士
It goes like this.
就像这样
So…
那…
…are you from around here?
…你是本地人吗?
Just in town on business.
我是来谈生意的
Just in and out.
来来去去的
Just a little of the old “in and out.”
那种传统来来去去的
What do you do?
你做那一行的?
Uh, I…
啊 我…
Have you been to the celebrity room before with other clients?
你以前曾到过这儿的吗? 和其他客人?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!