All right, I’ll talk to my boss.
好吧 我去和老板商量一下
See, they install that TruCoat at the factory. There’s nothing we can do.
那防锈处理是出厂就有的 与我们无关
I’ll talk to my boss.
我会和老板说的
These guys here, these guys.
你看看这些人 这些人
It’s always the same. It’s always more.
永远都是一样 永远都要更多
You going to the Gophers on Sunday? You betcha.
周日要去看地鼠队比赛吗? 当然
Wouldn’t have an extra ticket?
不会有多出来的门票吧?
You kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
He never done this before, but seeing as it’s special circumstances…
他从未这样做过 但因这是特别个案
…he says I can knock $100 off that TruCoat.
…他说那防锈处理可减一百元
One hundred?
一百元?
You lied to me, Mr. Lundegaard.
朗迪加德先生 你欺骗了我
You’re a baldfaced liar. Bucky, please.
你是个骗子 北基 算了吧
Fucking liar. Bucky, please.
你这该死的骗子 北基 算了吧
Where’s my goddamn checkbook? Let’s get this over with.
我的支票簿呢? 让我们把这事结了吧
Where is?
在哪儿?
I’m talking about your potential.
我说的是你的天份
You’re not a C student.
你不会只是个C级学生的
Yeah
是啊
Yet you’re getting C grades.
但你的成绩只有C
It’s that disparity there that concerns your dad and me.
这与你父母的期望有很大差距
You know what a disparity is?
你知差距是什么吗?
Yeah!
我知道!
Okay, well, that’s why we don’t want you going out for hockey.
好的! 这就是为什么我们 不想让你外出去玩曲棍球
Oh, man! Come on, what’s the big deal?
噢 拜托 这有什么大不了的?
It’s just an hour. Hold on.
只有一个小时 等等
What’s the big deal? Hello?
有什么大不了的? 哈啰
Yeah, hi, hon. Oh, hi, Dad.
乖女儿 你好 爸爸
Jerry around? Yah. Hon! I’ll catch him for you.
杰瑞在家吗? 在 老公! 等等 我找他来
Hon! It’s Dad. Yah, okay.
老公! 爸爸找你! 好的
Dad, there’s no fucking way…
爸爸 你们不能他妈的这样…
Scotty! Hey, let’s watch that language, there!
史考特! 别讲脏话
How are you doing? What’s going on?
韦德 你好吗? 发生什么事了呀?
Nothing, Wade. How are you doing there?
没事 韦德 你还好吗?
Stan Grossman looked at your proposal. He says it’s sweet.
史丹·古士曼看了你的提议 他说很有搞头
No kidding? Might be interested.
你不是开玩笑吧? 我们可能有兴趣
No kidding? I need the cash pretty quick in order to close the deal.
不是开玩笑? 要及早结束 我会很快就需要那笔钱的
Come by at 2:30, we’ll talk about it.
两点半过来 我们谈谈
If your numbers are right, Stan says it’s sweet.
若你的 数字没错的话 史丹说很有搞头
Stan, you know, Grossman. Yah.
你知道史丹·古士曼 当然
2:30. Yah, okay.
两点半 好 一定到
Say, Shep, how are you doing there?
嗨 谢泼 你还好吧?
Say, you know those two fellas you put me in touch with in Fargo?
你知道你叫我到法戈 去找的那两个人吗?
Put you in touch with Grimsrud.
我只叫你去找甘士鲁
Yah, well, he had a buddy there.
是的 当时还有另一个人在场
I don’t vouch for him.
我没有推荐他啊
I vouch for Grimsrud. Who’s his buddy?
我只推荐甘士鲁 他朋友是谁?
Carl something.
叫卡尔的
Never heard of him.
我从未听过
That’s okay. He’s a buddy of the guy ya vouched for, I’m not worried.
不以置评 我不担心 他是你推荐的人的朋友
I was wondering, see, I gotta get in touch with them.
但我有事要找他们
See, this deal I needed them for…
事情有变
…I may not need it anymore. Something’s happening.
…我和他们之间 的协定 可能要取消了
Call him up. See, I did that…
打电♥话♥给他吧 我打过了
…and I haven’t been able to get him…
…找不到他们…
…so I thought maybe you’d know an alternate number.
…所以我想你也许有办法找到他
Nope. Okay. Well…
没有 好吧 算了吧…
Real good, then.
好的
Can you crack a window open, man?
可以把车窗摇下来吗?
You know, it’s proven that secondhand smoke is a carcin…
你知道 这是已经证实的 二手烟是会
A cancer agent.
致癌的
Look at that, Twin Cities.
看那边 是双子城
That’s the IDS building.
那是IDS大楼 有玻璃幕墙的那栋
Tallest skyscraper in the Midwest.
那是中西部最高的摩天大楼
After the Sears in Chicago or John Hancock building, whatever.
仅次于芝加哥的西尔思大楼 或是约翰·汉卡大楼
Ever been to Minneapolis?
你来过明尼阿波利斯吗?
Nope.
没有
Would it kill you to say something?
你说点话会死人吗?
I did.
我有说话啊
“No.” That’s the first thing you’ve said in four hours.
不 你已四小时没说话了
That’s a fountain of conversation, man.
你应有很多话说才对
That’s a geyser. I mean, whoa, daddy, stand back, man.
来吧 振作点好吗?
Shit. I’m sitting here driving, doing all the driving, man…
该死的 我坐在这里开车 一直在开车…
…whole way from Brainerd, driving. Just trying to…
…由布瑞内德一直开到这里
…chat, keep our spirits up, fight the boredom of the road…
…只是想聊聊 让人精神振作 去除路上的无聊…
…and you can’t say one thing in the way of conversation?
不想那么闷 你竟一言不发
Fuck it, I don’t have to talk either, man. See how you like it.
算了吧 我也不想说话 是你喜欢这样的
Just total fucking silence. Two can play at that game, smart guy.
一言不发 两个人可以玩的游戏
We’ll just see how you like it.
看看你能挨多久
Total silence.
一言不发
Mr. Lundegaard? This is Reilly Diefenbach from GMAC.
朗迪加德先生? 我是GMAC的 瑞利·迪分巴
How are you? Good, how are you doing?
你好吗? 很不错 你呢?
Good, Mr. Lundegaard.
很好 朗迪加德先生
You’re hard to get on the phone.
很难找到你
It’s darn busy here, but that’s the way we like it.
这里实在很忙 但我们乐此不疲
Well, that’s for sure.
那是的
I just need, on these last financing documents you sent us…
我只需要…你上次寄来的融♥资♥报告
…I can’t read the serial numbers.
…我看不清那些汽车的序号♥
Yah,
没问题的
but I already got the… The loans are in place. I got…
但是贷款已下来了 我已经收到了那个…什么?
The $320,000. You got the money last month.
你上月收到了32万元
Yah, so we’re all set.
是的 所以一切都已完成了
But the vehicles you’re borrowing on,
但你用来抵押的那些车子
I can’t read the serial numbers…
我看不清申请书上的汽车序号♥
on your application. If you could…
或许你可以…
But the deal’s done. I got the money.
但交易已完成 我已收到款项了
But we have an audit. I have to know these vehicles you’re financing…
是的 但我们有稽核师 我要确认 用来贷款的这些汽车
…that they really exist.
…是否存在
They exist all right.
它们当然存在啦
I’m sure, but I can’t read the serial numbers.
我也是这样想 但我看不清那些汽车的序号♥
If you could read…
或许你可以念给我…
Yah, but… See, I don’t have them in front of me.
但是我眼前没这资料
Why don’t I fax you a copy?
我传真一份给你吧?
No, fax is no good. That’s what I have, and I can’t read it.
传真不好 我手上就是你 传真的副本 但看不清楚
Yah, okay, I’ll have my girl send you a copy, then.
那好吧 我请小姐寄一份过去吧
If I can’t correlate this note with the vehicles,
好的 因为若我不能证实这些 汽车存在
I gotta call back that money.
就要立即将钱收回
How much money was that?
那金额是多少?
$320,000. I’ve gotta correlate that money with the cars it’s lent on.
总数是三十二万 我必须查出贷款与抵押车辆的关联
No problem, I’ll fax that over. No! Fax is…
好的 我马上传真过去 不 不 传真…
I mean, send it over. I’ll shoot it over.
我是说 我会马上寄过去给你
Okay, fine. Okay, real good, then.
好吧 好的 这样很好
Unguent. What?
药膏 什么?
I need unguent.
我需要药膏
How are you, Stan? How ya doing, Wade?
你好吗 史丹? 你好吗 韦德?
Good to see you again, Jerry.
高兴能再见到你 杰瑞
If these numbers are right, this looks sweet.
如果数字没错的话 看来很有搞头
Those numbers are right, believe me.
相信我 那些数字绝对是正确的
This is doable. Congratulations, Jer.
这是可行的 恭喜你啊 杰瑞
Yah, thanks Stan. It’s a pretty…
谢谢你 史丹 那是非常…
What kind of finder’s fee were you looking for?
你想要多少中介费?
The financials are thorough, so…
该财务报告是相当透彻
the thing we don’t know is your fee.
我们要知道的就是你的酬劳
My fee? Wade, what the heck are you talking about?
我的酬劳? 韦德 你们在说什么?
Stan and I are okay. Yah?
史丹和我都同意了 对
We’re good to load in. Yah.
我们对这计划很有兴趣 对
But we never talked about your fee for bringing it to us.
但我们从未谈过你引进 这计划给我们的中介费
No, I was bringing you this deal to loan me the money to put in.
不 韦德 我引进这计划 只希望你借钱让我发展
It’s my deal here, see.
这计划是我想出来的
We thought you brought us a deal.
杰瑞 我们以为你是 为我们引进投资机会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!