人们说 想一窥未来
They say if you want a glimpse of the future…
只需回看过去
just look behind you.
我以前觉得这是屁话
I used to think that was bollocks.
现在我明白了…
Now I realize…
过去是逃不掉的
you can’t outrun the past.
我们小时候…
When we were kids…
你总找最厉害的孩子打架
you’d start fights with the toughest bastards in the yard.
可是到了最后…
But I was the one…
总是我出面解决他们
who were to step in and finish them.
你从街角的店里偷东西
You’d steal from the corner shop,
到头来
but it was me
总是我挨父亲的打
who’d brave the old man’s belt.
还以为你长大了 不这么干了
I’d hoped you’d outgrown it.
以为你跟人玩黑帮
That playing the gangster
能变得坚强 聪明 变得更好
made you harder, smarter, better.
可我心里明白 不管我教了你什么
But deep down, I guess I always knew you’d end up like this,
你总得走到这一天
despite everything I did teach you.
可是
Still,
你还是我的亲兄弟
you’re my flesh and blood.
你闯的祸还得我来摆平
So you remain my cross to bear.
好好休息 弟弟
Rest now, little brother.
我最后帮你摆平一次
While I settle your one last score.
好好照顾我弟弟
Take care of my brother.
他有个什么三长两短…
Anything happens to him…
我回来找你们算账
I’ll come back looking for you.

Here.
拿着这个
Hold this.
手雷
Grenade!
好啦 多姆 你到底要带我去哪
Come on, Dom, so where are you taking me?
都说空旷的公路有助于思考
They say an open road helps you think…
思考你从哪里来
about where you’ve been…
将到哪里去
where you’re going.
你还是一点都想不起来吗
So you don’t remember any of this yet?
这不公平
It’s not fair.
你知道我不记得了
You know I don’t.
你到底想让我看什么
So what is it exactly that you’re trying to show me?
那个
That.
赛车争霸
Race Wars.
我们常来这里吗
We used to come here?
“常来”
“Come here”?
我们是创始人
We invented it.
转速不要超过9000
Keep it under 9000 rpms.
那小子的活塞跑两百米就会烧坏
Kid’s gonna fire his pistons after the first 200.
你知道那不是我的风格
You know that’s not my style,
不飙车毋宁死
I got to ride or die, right?
这次好好飙车就够了
How about you just ride on this one.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我知道你准备好了
I know you’re ready!
出发
Go!
干得漂亮
Nice job!
这才像那个传说中的姑娘
That’s the girl I heard so much about.
你都去哪了 幽灵姑娘
Where you been at, ghost girl?
这才是那个
That’s the girl…
幽灵姑娘
Ghost girl…
莱蒂 怎么回事
Letty, what the hell?
该死 多姆 你妹子还是那么猛 伙计
Damn, Dom! Your girl’s still got that swing, homie.
是你太弱不禁风了
You never could take a punch.
好吧
Right, right.
兄弟 很高兴你回来了
Hey, man, I’m glad you’re back, man.
能见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你 赫克托
Good to see you, Hector.
好了 我们到了 杰克
Alright. We made it, Jack.
-耶 我们到了 -是啊 到了
– Yeah, we made it! – Yeah, we made it.
先让我找到门锁开关
I just gotta, find that door button.
小伙计 门锁开关在哪 你知道吗
Buddy where’s the door button at? Do you know?
好吧
Yeah, of course.
不熟悉这种车
I’m new to this.
是啊 你看着就不像开家用车的人
Yeah, you don’t seem like the minivan type.
完全不是
No, not exactly.
还没和我击掌 等等等等
Hey buddy you didn’t give me a high-five? Wait, wait, wait.
击掌 好的 小伙计
High-five! All right! Yeah, buddy.
谢谢帮忙 非常感激
Appreciate it, thank you.
没事 你很快就会习惯的
Don’t worry, you’ll get used to this in no time.
我怕的就是这个
Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of.
第一次看见这个
First time I saw this…
我还觉得可笑呢
I thought it was kind of funny.
现在看来 可笑的是我自己
I guess now, the joke’s on me.
你干什么
What are you doing?
干我早就该干的事
What I should’ve done a long time ago.

Stop!
看看它
Look at it.
这就是事实
It’s the truth.
那是我失去记忆的日子
That’s the date that I lost my memory.
也是莱蒂死掉的日子
That’s the date that Letty died.
我诞生的日子
And I was born.

No.
你没有死
You never died.
当你凝视我时 你知道我有多难受吗
Do you know how hard it is for me when you look at me?
你带着15年的回忆看着我
And you see me through 15 years of memories?
我们每一个美好的瞬间
Every beautiful moment we’ve ever had.
都在你的眼神里
I see it in your eyes.
可我却没法反馈
I can’t give that to you.
我什么都没有
I got nothing.
你有我
You got me.
你却只有一部分的我
And you’ve got only a piece of me.
我得去找回自己
I have to find myself.
为了我
For me.
再见 多姆
Goodbye, Dom.
你很失望 对吧
You’re disappointed, aren’t you?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
上次逮捕
The last arrest.
太容易了 目标连逃都没逃
It was too easy. Target didn’t even run.
没什么
Ah, it’s okay.
给了我个机会活动腿脚
Gives me a chance to hit the iron.
还锻炼了我的盖章技巧
Also, lets me work on my stamping skills.
你真不会撒谎
You’re a terrible liar.
明天见 头儿
See you tomorrow, boss.
-明天见 -别待太晚了
– I’ll see you then. – Don’t stay too late.
我想待多久就待多久 女人
I’ll stay as long as I want, woman.
就知道你会那么说
I knew you’d say that.
埃琳娜
Elena?
这是什么
What’s this?
这是你要的推荐信

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!