Wrong.
第二个老大
Double Alpha.
魅力男 你懂我意思吗
Man-candy. Y’know what I’m saying?
行了行了快坐下 魅力男
Man, sit your candy-ass down.
怎么这么不尊重人
The disrespect is real around here.
生活就是二进制 非零即一
Life is binary. Zeroes and ones.
只有两样东西能让一个团队凝聚起来
Only two things keep a group like this together.
恐惧或者忠诚
Fear or loyalty.
而我在你们眼里看不到一丝恐惧
And I don’t see a drop of fear among you guys.
很有见地 只有一件说错了
Very impressive. Just one thing.
他们还没结婚
They’re not married.
她错的这么离谱你居然不说吗
She’s so off as crack, you’re just gonna roll with it?
你要说一个团队不能有两个老大吗
You’re telling me there can’t be a double alpha in one group?
你们为美国政♥府♥工作吗
You work for the US government?
只是刚好同行
We got similar interests.
泰吉 汇报吧
Tej, call it in.
我们要去中东了
We’re going to the Middle East!
多姆 山里走这趟真是够呛
Hey, Dom, it was pretty wild in that mountain, huh?
好险
That was too close.
但我们搞定了
But we got the job done.
知道最疯狂的是什么吗 是
Know what the crazy thing is? It’s…
你怀念枪林弹雨
You missed the bullets.
我确实有问题 对吧
That’s messed up, huh?
布莱恩 我见你跳过火车 跳过飞机
Brian, I’ve seen you jump from trains, dive from planes.
我遇见你那天就知道你有胆子
Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you.
是吗
Right.
但你知道你做过最勇敢的事是什么吗
You wanna know the bravest thing I’ve ever saw you do?
是成为米娅的好丈夫
Be a good man to Mia.
成为我外甥杰克的好父亲
Being a great father to my nephew, Jack.
每个人都在寻找刺♥激♥
Everyone’s looking for their thrill…
但唯一真实的
but what’s real,
是家人
is family.
你的家人
Your family.
把握住 布莱恩
Hold on to that, Brian.
这里比我想象的还火♥辣♥
This was hotter than I thought it would be.
我们在沙漠里 你以为呢
Yeah, well, we are in the desert so, it would be hot.
我说的不是天气
No, I ain’t talking about the weather.
我的天
My, my, my.
这身材绝对值得跳飞机
Now that, is a woman that’s worth falling out a plane for.
别跟我抢 伙计 我先到的
Get outta there, man. I got dibs on that.
是我先看到她的
You see me looking at that.
你刚刚是说了”你先”吗
Did you just say “Dibs”?
你多大了 小学四年级啊
What are you, in the fourth grade?
伙计 你就别跟我抢了行吗
Man, can you just get outta there?
自♥由♥竞争
It’s a free market.
你们俩在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-别跟我抢 -自♥由♥
– Get outta that. – Free.
我们石头剪子布吧
Rock, paper, scissors for it.
你们真的假的啊
Are you guys for real right now?
瞧瞧你们自己
Look at you.
见到个妹子你俩就不行了
You both look whooped already. You got stalker eyes.
我也”先到先得”过 两年前
I tried to call dibs on Ramsey. Two years ago.
她的膝盖踢上了我的蛋蛋
Her knee, my balls.
相信我 最好别试
Trust me, you don’t wanna do that.
拉姆西
Hey! Ramsey!
萨法
Hello, Safar.
看来你交了几个新朋友啊
So you made some new friends.
几个急脾气的新朋友
Yeah, some short-tempered new friends.
我给你的那块闪存在哪呢
I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?
你一定会很高兴的 我把它卖♥♥了
Oh good, you will be pleased to know. I sold it.
你把它卖♥♥了
You sold it?
听到了吗
You hear that?
我要你替我好好保管
I asked you to take care of it.
你为什么要把它卖♥♥了
Why on Earth would you sell it?
我们得把它拿回来
We’re gonna need it back.
不可能
Impossible.
萨法 我在里面藏了一些很重要的东西
Safar, I stashed something inside it. It’s important.
好吧
Okay.
好消息是 它很安全
Good news. It is safe.
坏消息呢
And the bad news?
它太安全了
It is very safe.
我把它卖♥♥给了住那上面的约旦王子
Sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there.
有信托基金的亿万富翁
Trust fund billionaire.
他说要把它放到他的超级跑车上
Said he wanted it in his supercar.
看吧 这个
Now see, this…
我才喜欢 亿万富翁 超级跑车
This I like. Billionaire, supercar.
超级在哪里了
What makes it so, “Super”?
最高时速242英里
242 mile per hour, top speed.
而且还是防弹的
And, it’s bulletproof.
真的就我一个人激动了吗
Am I the only one arouse right now?
就像是 你懂我意思吗
It’s like, y’know what I’m sayin?
算了
Whatever.
他的跑车在哪
Where does he keep it?
在他的顶层公♥寓♥
In his penthouse.
一号♥塔楼
Tower number one.
他为什么要把辆跑车放在顶层公♥寓♥里
Now why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?
他是个亿万富翁 朋友
He’s a billionaire, my friend.
就是这么任性
He can do whatever he wants.
明天恰好是一年中最长的一天
Now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year.
王子想庆祝一下 明天下午开个派对
Prince wants to celebrate it, host a party, tomorrow afternoon.
你能把我们弄进去 对吧
So you can get us up there, right?
当然
Sure.
但穿成这样可不行
But not dressed like that.
怎么了
What?
什么地方不对吗
Something wrong?
不对的地方多了
There’s a billion things wrong.
但这一刻是完美的
But not in this moment.
你真帅
You look handsome.
我感觉好别扭
I feel awkward.
我也是
You and me both.
看见你穿成这样
Seeing you dressed like this…
让我想起一些事情
just reminds me of something.
想起什么
Of what?
旧时光
Old times.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
Yeah, I’m fine .
好戏开始了
Showtime.
不不不 听着 哥们
No, no, no, no, no, listen, man.
他们说每天都开这种派对
They’re telling me they party like this everyday,
这种级别的派对 每天
on this level, they party everyday.
太疯狂了 我想搬到这里来
This is crazy. I might have to move out here.
我要兴起一种新文化 就叫黑拉伯
I think I’mma start a new culture. It’s called “Blarab”.
黑人加阿♥拉♥伯
You know, like Black Arab?
进展如何 泰吉
How are we looking, Tej?
马上就位
We’re almost in position.
这事是这样的
Okay, so this is how we work this.
我们需要行动一致才能成功 所以
We gotta move in sync if we’re gonna pull this off so let’s…
再重复一遍 每人都要明确自己的职责
go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their role.
罗曼 我指的就是你
Roman, that means you.
你现在可真是不专业 泰吉
You know what? You’re being real unprofessional right now, Tej.
上帝之眼的芯片藏在
The God’s Eye chip is hidden
王子车上装的闪存里
in a speed drive installed in the prince’s car…
而跑车在保险库里
which he keeps in a safe room vault.
场子里有8到10个保安
Now I make 8 to 10 playing closed security.
更不用说王子
Not to mention the prince…
和他的私人保镖们
and his personal bodyguards.
监控摄像机都盯着北墙
Security cameras are clustered by the north wall
保险库应该就在那
that’s where the vault is.
要进保险库
Now to get in that vault,
我们需要接入安保系统
we gotta tap into the security system…
要接入系统 得去王子的卧室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!