It’s the letter of recommendation you asked for.
每一句都是真心话
Just know I meant every word in there.
谢了 霍布斯
Thanks, Hobbs.
谢谢一直以来的照顾
Thanks for everything.
行了 太煽情了
Come on, way too sentimental right now.
回家吧 晚安
Get home. Good night.
好的 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
一下就好
Just one sec.
你肯定不是IT部修电脑的
You sure as hell ain’t the IT guy
所以你最好解释一下
so you better start talking
免得我用六种不同方式折断你那根手指
before I break that finger six different ways…
塞进你最黑暗的地方去
and stick it straight right where the sun doesn’t shine.
霍布斯探员 是吧
Agent Hobbs, right?
没错
That’s right.
这世上你最不该黑的
I’m also the last man on
就是我的电脑了
earth whose computer you wanna be hacking into.
这下子我跟你耗上了 小子
You just earned yourself a dance with the devil, boy.
你被捕了
You’re under arrest.
谁要动你的电脑
I don’t care about your computer.
我来找伤我弟弟的那个团队
I’m here for the team that crippled my brother.
根本没什么团队
There ain’t no goddamn team.
都是一个人干的 就站在你面前
It was just one man, and he’s standing right in front of you.
那位女士说得没错
The lady was right.
你真不会撒谎
You are a terrible liar.
该死的修电脑的
Goddamn IT guys.
霍布斯
Hobbs!
听我口令
On me!
埃琳娜
Elena!
霍布斯
Hobbs?
霍布斯
Hobbs!
好了伙计 再不走要迟到了
Alright buddy, we gotta go or we’ll be late.
走吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay, uhh.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
漂移去学校怎么样
Parking brake slide right up to the school?
妈妈呢
Where’s mommy?
不知道 她还在家 马上就来
I don’t know. She’s up there. She’s coming.
小心头
Watch your head.
多姆 外面有你一个包裹
Dom, you have a package out here.
东京来的
From Tokyo.
东京
Tokyo?
汉想干嘛 帮我发现涡轮增压器的美吗
What’s Han trying, to convert me over to a turbo charger?
准备好了吗
You ready?
出发喽
There we go.
车车可不能飞
Hey buddy, cars don’t fly.
车车不能飞
Hey, cars don’t fly.
这辆就飞起来了 是不是
This one did, huh?
布莱恩开家用车
Brian in a minivan.
时过境迁啊
Things have changed.
他在挣扎 多姆
He’s struggling, Dom.
他不想让我看出来…
He doesn’t want me to see it…
但家的围墙困住了他 我看得出来
but the white picket fence is like an anchor for him. I can tell.
那晚我想和他谈
I tried to talk to him the other night.
你知道他说什么吗
Do you know what he said?
他不怀念美女 不怀念跑车
He doesn’t miss the girls. He doesn’t miss the cars.
他怀念的是枪林弹雨
He misses the bullets.
让他自己适应 给他点时间
Let him settle in. Give him time.
九个月够吗
How does nine months sound?
我又怀孕了
I’m having another baby.
但你还没告诉他 是不是
And you didn’t tell him, did you?
总得告诉他
You gotta tell him.
我不想让他对自己的生活失望
I don’t want him to be disappointed with this life.
对我失望
With me.
他绝对不会对你失望的
He will never be disappointed with you.
你是那小子这辈子最美好的风景
You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to him.
谢谢
Thank you.

Yeah?
多米尼克·托雷多
Dominic Toretto.
你还不认识我
You don’t know me.
但马上就认识了
You’re about to.
日本 东京
趴下
Get down!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
他的锁骨碎裂 腿骨两处骨折
Shattered his collarbone, fractured his leg in two places.
今早才刚刚醒来
He only regained consciousness this morning.
第一句话就是”把多姆找来”
First thing he said was, “Get me Dom”.
他就在里面
He’s in there.
你没事吧
You okay?
还好
I’m fine.
他等着呢 我们进去吧
He’s waiting. Let’s go.
监护室
有东西给你
Got something for you.
你要的档案
Your files.
谢了
Thank you.
你出生入死拯救资本主义
You risk life and limb to save the free world
他们就这么回报你
and what do they give you?
果冻和无聊的老电视剧
Jell-O and a bad 70’s TV show.
也不是毫无益处
Y’know, it’s got its perks.
海绵擦洗服务就不错
Sponge baths ain’t that bad.
爸爸
Dad!
对不起 宝贝
I’m sorry, baby.
“爸爸”
“Dad”?
宝贝 我给你介绍个人
Honey, I want to introduce you to somebody.
他是…
He’s a, uhh…
是位老朋友
He’s an old friend.
去打个招呼吧
Go on and say hello.
多米尼克·托雷多 是吧
Dominic Toretto, right?
我爸爸说 他踢过你的屁♥股♥
My dad said, he kicked your ass once.
小姑娘 注意言辞
Young lady, watch your mouth.
你♥爸♥爸止痛药吃多了
Your dad’s on heavy pain meds.
记不清事也不奇怪
I can understand if this history is a little hazy.
我不信
I doubt it.
好了姑娘 别说了
All right, young lady. That’s enough.
和埃琳娜一起去吃点东西
I want you to go get something to eat with Elena.
我和托雷多得谈谈 听到了吗
Me and Toretto have to talk. You hear me.
走吧 姑娘
Come on, lady.
-我们去吃点心 -注意言辞
– Let’s go get some cookies. – Watch your mouth.
谁干的
Who did this?
你记得欧文·肖吗
You remember Owen Shaw?
毁了半个伦敦才抓到的那位
The one we tore half of London down trying to get.
这次是他的坏蛋大哥
This is his big, bad brother.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
“戴卡德·肖”
“Deckard Shaw”
英国特种部队的杀手
British Special Forces assassin.
他这个特工特殊到
The kind of unique asset
没有政♥府♥会承认跟他有关系
that no government would ever admit to employing.
专做黑色行动
Black Ops boys.
比那还糟 他们创造了一个恶魔
Worse. They created a monster.
之前他们觉得有必要利用肖做恶
They felt Shaw was a necessary evil
直到最终…
until eventually…
他们认为他没必要了
they decided he was unnecessary.
当局觉得他知道的太多了
The powers that be, felt that he knew just a little bit too much.
特工变成了威胁
The asset became a liability.
所以他们派了20个精英去请他退休
So they sent in 20 elite operatives to retire him.
但他们失手了
And they missed.
那是6年前的事情
That was 6 years ago
那之后肖就销声匿迹了
and Shaw’s been a ghost ever since.
直到现在
Until now.
怎么才能找到他
How do I find him?
官方答复是 不要去找他
The official answer is: you don’t.
他杀了汉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!