《海底总动员》是一部非常精彩的动画电影,下面整理了中英对照版海底总动员经典台词大全,一起来看看吧!

  1.让我们来宣读誓言:

  Let us all say the pledge.

  我是一只好鲨鱼, 不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器。

  I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.

  如果我要改变这个形象…

  lf I am to change this image…

  我必须要从改变自我开始。

  I must first change myself.

  鱼类是朋友,不是食物。

  Fish are friends, not food.

  2.那可真是一个大屁股

  That’s a pretty big butt.

  噢, 看我的 我要去摸那个大屁股

  Oh, look at me. I’m going to touch the butt.

  3.我看到了 这真是太美了

  No, I see it. It’s beautiful.

  4.没想到我们会搬到海边来住 想过吗?

  you didn’t think you’d get the whole ocean, did you?

  5.你们很幸运我不会告诉你们的家长

  and you’re lucky I don’t tell your parents.

  6.我会在另一条鱼那么做之前把你抓住的

  and I’ll have to get you before another fish does.

海底总动员经典台词中英对照版
海底总动员经典台词中英对照版(图片来源网络)
  7.你赶快用你的小尾巴给我游回来,尼莫

  You paddle your little taiI right back here, Nemo.

  8.我想在这里游一会 海里这么大不够你游的吗?

  I’m trying to swim here. Ocean isn’t big enough for you?

  9.我是只小丑鱼 别想在我面前班门弄斧

  And I know funny. I’m a clownfish.

  10.如果这是什么玩笑的话,这并不好笑

  If this is some kind of practical joke, it’s not funny.

  11.看,我有短期失忆症

  See, I suffer from shortterm memory loss.

  12.不,不是的 我知道那不是玩笑 对不起

  No, it’s not. I know it’s not. I’m so sorry.

  13.不,是真的 我几乎马上就会忘掉发生的事情

  No, it’s true. I forget things almost instantly.

  14.派对很有趣, 还很有诱惑力,但是

  Parties are fun, and it’s tempting, but…

  15.我有个感觉,和鱼类做朋友确实很艰难

  I had a feeling this would be a difficult step.

  16.我会履行承诺,否则割我的鱼翅做粥

  On my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup.

  17.我很高兴我心里的石头终于落地了

  [Sighs] I’m glad I got that off my chest.

  18.喔,耶 这里可是鱼的自由天地啊

  [Sighs] Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here.

  19.因为有许多其他的小丑鱼也觊觎这块地方

  Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.

  20.你最好相信这点 他们谁不想住这啊

  You better believe they did… every single one of them.

1
2
3
前一篇文章白气球
下一篇文章秋刀鱼的味道
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!