孩子,没什么可以报告的
Kid, There’s Nothing To Call In.
你也看到了,威利在跟着他们
You Saw It Yourself. Willy Went After That Boat.
它们的行为表明,是他们袭击了鲸鱼
He Was Defending Himself. They Attacked Him.
你怎么知道事实就是如此?
And You Know That For A Fact?
这很明显
It’s Obvious.
如果你用心观察就会发现…
If You’d Open Up Your Eyes…
船长先生
Sir.
我查了月桂湾号♥
Botany Bay Checks Out.
是注册渔船,合法捕捞鲑鱼
It’s A Registered Salmon Boat.
船长约翰韦斯利
Its Captain, John Wesley,
有捕捞执照,无违法记录
Is Licensed, And His Record Is Clean.
你说的对,他们如果是捕鲸船
You’re Right. If They Were Whalers
他们肯定不会在船上挂上标语,上面写着
They’d Have A Big Neon Sign Saying,
“快逮捕我,我捕杀鲸鱼”是不是?
“Arrest Me, I Kill Whales.” Hello?
你以为我会向海岸巡逻队报告
Do You Really Expect Me To Call Marine Patrol
一条鲸鱼告诉我们
And Tell Them That A Whale Told Us
这有捕鲸船
There Are Whalers Out Here?
我感觉的隔着无线电都能听见他们的笑声
You Could Hear Their Laughter Without Using Your Radio.
斯蒂文斯,返回港口
Stevens, Set Course For Port.
是的,船长
Yes, Sir.
难以置信
I Don’t Believe This.
他们是鲸鱼杀手,你竟然放走他们
They’re Whale Killers, And You’re Letting Them Go.
返航
We’re Due In Port
目的地港口
And Port Is Where We’re Going.
你要怎么样?
What Would It Take?
什么?
Excuse Me?
怎么样你才肯报告海上巡逻队
For You To Make The Call.
证据!让我看到证据
Proof! You Show Me Some Proof
如果有证据,我很乐意效劳
I’ll Be Happy To Call It In.
他是个笨蛋
That Guy’s A Jerk.
说的对,他确实是个笨蛋
You’re Right He’s A Jerk.
你才发现?
You Just Noticed This?
我以为你要告诉我说
I Thought You Were Going To Tell Me
他只是尽他的职责而已
He’s Just Doing His Job.
他是在尽职
Well, He Is Just Doing His Job.
捕鲸船也在尽职
The Whalers Are Just Doing Their Jobs.
我们只能听天由命
We’re Just Going To Follow Orders
毫无办法
And Do Nothing To Stop Them.
这不是我们的问题
It’s Not Our Problem.
你这样下去
You Keep This Up
会害的我被炒鱿鱼
You’re Going To Get Me Fired.
我们如果无法跟踪鲸鱼
If We Can’t Follow The Whales
也许可以让鲸鱼跟着我们
Maybe We Can Get Them To Follow Us.
然后我们就可以盯着它们了
Then We Can Keep An Eye On Them.
我们不能整天盯着它们
We Can’t Keep An Eye On Them All The Time.
今天或者明年
Today Or Next Year
那些混♥蛋♥就会找到它们
These Monsters Will Find Them.
我们无法及时出现阻止那帮魔鬼
And We Won’t Be There To Do Anything About It.
声音是从那条船上发出的
It’s Coming From That Boat.
是什么?
What Is?
那声音不像鲸鱼发出的
That Sound That Didn’t Quite Sound Like A Whale.
究竟是什么?
What The Hell Is It?
有一点我敢肯定
I Can Tell You This
每次我们发现鲸鱼那条船就出现
Every Time We Find Whales, That Boat’s Not Far Behind.
同时那信♥号♥♥又出现
And There’s That Signal Again.
他们一发出信♥号♥♥,鲸鱼就过来
They Play The Signal, And The Whales Come.
你已经记录下来了,对吗?
You Have It On Tape, Right?
是的
Yes, Sir.
只要我们愿意
So We Could Broadcast This Ourselves
也能播放这信♥号♥♥,对不对?
If We Wanted To, Couldn’t We?
我们需要上岸买♥♥几件设备
Mm-Hmm. We’d Have To Go Into Port For A Few Parts.
如果他们能做到,我们也行
If They Can Do It, So Can We.
你去准备
You Do What You Have To Do
只要能播放这个信♥号♥♥
To Make That Thing Broadcast,
我们也能让鲸鱼
And We Can Make The Whales
跟着我们
Come Right To Us.
库基拉是什么?
What’s Kujira?
你从哪听到的?
Where’d You Pick That Up?
桑德森,他们这么称呼它
Sanderson. That’s What He Called Them.
是一种寿司
It’s A Kind Of Sushi.
捕杀鲸鱼就是为这个,麦克斯
It’s A Use For Killer Whales, Max.
我们捕杀鲸鱼,割下鲸鱼肉
We Harvest The Meat
卖♥♥给日本人吃
And Sell It To The Japanese To Eat.
怎么了?
What?
你知道你爷爷这时
You Know What Your Grandfather
会怎么说吗?
Would Say About That?
怎么说?
What?
这是上帝的杰作,孩子
“Is That God’s Work, Son
日本人爱吃寿司
Sushi For The Japanese?”
我不明白
I Don’t Get It.
上帝的杰作
God’s Work.
我父亲总是这么说捕鲸
That’s What Dad Said Whaling Was
因为几百年前
Because For Hundreds Of Years
人们捕杀鲸鱼炼油
The Whales They Killed Made Oil
用油点灯照明,点亮世界
That Filled The Lamps That Lit The World.
捕鲸人带来光明
Whalers Made Light.
在当时这很有意义
It Was Work That Meant Something Then.
那现在呢?
What Does It Mean Now?
你有权利选择
It Means You Have A Right
过现在这种…
To Be What You Are…
美好生活
To Make A Living.
这就是它的意义
That’s What It Means.
坚持一下!
Hang On To It!
嗨,要来点什么?
Hi. What Can I Get You?
请给我们两杯咖啡
Uh, 2 Cups Of Coffee, Please.
好的
Sure.
没用,海岸巡逻队
No Sale. Coastal Marine Patrol
他们对一艘潜在的捕鲸船不感兴趣
Doesn’t Want To Know About A Possible Whaling I.D.
他们要我拿出
They Say Call When You Have
证据,我知道
Proof. I Know.
他们认为什么才算证据?
What Do They Call Proof?
可能是
Short Of Actually
当场抓住他们捕鲸的时刻才行
Catching Them Red-Handed
我不知道
I Have No Idea.
还要别的吗?
Can I Get You Anything Else?
不用了,谢谢
That’ll Be All, Thank You.
我们必须上船
We Have To Get On Board.
才能拿到所需的证据
Then We Get The Proof That We Need.
你是说上月桂湾号♥?
On Board The Botany Bay?
那是一艘捕鲸船
A Whaler Ship
上面全是捕鲸水手
Full Of Whales.
你疯了吗?
Are You Crazy?
我去几家鱼市转转
I’m Going To Check Out Some Local Fish Merchants
打听下消息
Poke Around
看看能不能找到证据
See If I Come Up With Any Hard Evidence.
也许你不会得到消息的
Maybe You Haven’t Noticed
我们已经引起当地人警觉了
We Stick Out Like Sore Thumbs Around Here.
去市场和偷偷上船同样危险
That’s Almost As Dangerous As Sneaking On Their Boat.
所以我要你回到船上去
That’s Why You’re Going Back To The Ship.
我?
I Am?
我已经让德鲁
I’ve Already Asked Drew
找些事让你做
To Find Something To Keep You Busy.
兰多夫,可是
Randolph, But
我向格林和安妮保证过,记得吗?
I Promised Ben And Annie, Remember?
现在回去吧,德鲁在等你
Now Get Going. Drew’s Expecting You.

Nope.
好极了
Perfect. Great.

Hi.
你在这船上工作?
You Work On The Boat?

Sure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!