哦,天那
Oh, God.
明天有会议?
So, the meeting’s tomorrow?
是的
Yeah.
史蒂文♥做♥了很多努力
Steven’s got all kinds of big things in the works.
抗♥议♥者,演讲者,谁知道呢
Protesters, speeches, who knows,
他也许会亲自上阵的
he might shoot himself out of a cannon.
还有彩色的旗帜
Wrapped in a rainbow flag.
如果我们胜利了,我希望我还能看见
Well, if we win, I hope I’m still around to see it.
嘿,嘿,别这么说
Hey… Hey, don’t talk like that.
他们会给你安排好化疗的
They’re gonna get you all sorted out with this radiation thing.
我是很敏感的,现在要摆脱困境
I have a very sensitive bullshit meter and it’s ringing off the hook right now.
我需要你和我说真话,搭档
I expect the truth from you, partner.
好吧
Okay.
我很担心斯戴西
I’m worried about Stacie.
是的,你知道,她正在努力接受
Yeah, you know, she’s trying to accept it.
她有太多事情要面对,你知道,她太年轻了
She’s had so much to deal with, you know, she’s so young.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
生活很不公平
Life’s not fair.
不是的
No, it isn’t.
很抱歉,我这些年没说实话
Sorry I never told you the truth all those years.
你知道,也许我希望大家认为
You know, maybe I wanted people to think we were
我们互相喜欢,这也许容易些,你知道,对于我
into each other, it was just easier, you know, for me.
也许我觉得你根本就不想做我的朋友
Maybe I thought you wouldn’t want to be my friend.
我们应该深入了解一下
I should’ve known better.
我没有遗憾
I have no regrets.
给罗拉公正!
Justice for Laurel!
大家,大声点!
Everyone. Energy, energy!
给罗拉公正!给罗拉公正!
Justice for Laurel, justice for Laurel!
嘿,伙计,你是我们中的一员吗?
Hi, sweetie, are you one of us?
– 不,我不是 – 你要加入吗?
– No, I’m not. – Do you want to be?
我会实现的
I can make it happen.
快点,伙计们
Come on, guys.
在会议上,我们的
The more of us show up
游♥行♥活动越多
at this meeting the more
他们就会知道她背后有更多的部门支持她
they know the department’s behind her.
如果我同意,我交的税不是给了她的女友
And if they say yes then my tax dollars go to her girlfriend.
是的
Yeah.
是的,一样的,如果你死了,你老婆也能得到你的养老金
Yeah, the same way your wife gets your pension if you die.
是啊,但是那是我老婆啊!
Yeah, but she’s my wife!
瞧,警长说这是个政♥治♥问题
Look, the chief says it’s a political issue
我们不应参与
and we can’t take sides.
什么政♥治♥也不能逃避她的养老金问题?
What’s political about a cop getting screwed out of her pension?
谁要去参加会议?
Who’s coming to the meeting?
哦,你们别置身事外
Oh, don’t put yourselves out.
她真心对待你们每一个人!
She’d back up any of you in a heartbeat!
她要死了!
And she’s dying!
但是,你知道,因为她是个同性恋,谁都不管?
But hey, you know, she’s a dyke so who gives a shit?
胆小鬼
Cowards.
我们知道了。戴恩 威尔斯是个苦力啊
Well, now we know for sure. Dane Wells is a fag.
你为什么不少说几句?
Why don’t you just back off?
你什么时候开始这么不切实际了,胡里奥?
Why don’t you just let me know when you’re gonna come out of the closet, Julio?
戴恩!
Dane!
我想说,我觉得你做的是对的
I just wanted to say that I think you’re doing the right thing.
去为罗拉游♥行♥
Show up for Laurel.
我不能
I can’t.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
就当我们没说过此事
We never had this conversation.
你有权力!
You have the power!
– 你能做到的 – 我们无能为力
– You can do this. – It’s not in our hands.
你能做到的!
It is in your hands!
你有权力!
You have the power!
女士们,先生们,请坐下
Ladies and gentlemen. Please sit down.
请坐
Please.
你能做到的!你能做到的!
You can do this! You can do this!
这些都是早上洗澡掉下来的
This all came out in the shower this morning.
我来弄这个
I got this.
你很专业啊
You’re so professional.
– 我试着做 – 不,很好
– I try. – No, it’s good.
你做的不错
You do good.
– 准备好了吗? – 是的
– Ready? – Yeah.
我知道,我是那种能吓到你的人
I know I’m the type of guy who scares you.
我是大嗓门,犹太人同性恋
I’m a big, loud, gay Jew.
你没吓到我
You don’t scare me.
罗拉 海斯特为海洋县的公民做了23年正义的事情
Laurel Hester gave the citizens of Ocean County justice
现在她请你们还给她一点点正义!
for 23 years, and now she’s asking you to give her justice in return!
– 你有这个力! – 我们没有这个权力
– You have the power! – We don’t have that option.
你有!
You do!
家庭伴侣行动
The Domestic Partnership Act
给你权力去授权养老金问题!
gives you the option to grant benefits!
你有这个权力!
You have the power!
这些不是本地人,他们是从外地来的
This is not a local crowd, they’ve been shipped in here.
不,我看见了一些本地人
No, I see some locals.
请大家安静…
Please, please.
就在你手中!
It is in your hands!
海洋县不能提供这些
Ocean County cannot afford to do this.
事实上,我们可以提供的
Actually, we can afford it.
问题是,谁告诉我们如何去花海洋县的钱呢?
The question is, who tells us how to spend the county’s money?
对于我们来讲,这需要选民来决定
That is for us and our constituents to decide.
哦,不,不,不!
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
可耻啊!
Shame on you!
– 你说? 你好 – 你好
– Yes? Hello. – Hello.
约翰 汤普森 神父
Father John Thompson Quarty,
玛丽主教教堂大街,快乐海滩
St. Mary’s Episcopal church, Point Pleasant Beach.
罗拉和斯戴西来过我的教堂
Laurel and Stacie have been to my church.
现在,我听说你们中的一些人相信
Now, I have heard that some of you believe that
罗拉 海斯特和斯戴西 安德里的关系
Laurel Hester’s relationship with Stacie Andree
不被上帝接受,就是为什么你们坐在这里…
is not sanctioned by God and that’s why you are taking this position…
不,神父…
No, no father…
你们想知道上帝如何看待同性恋的吗?
Would you like to hear what Jesus actually said about homosexuality?
我要告诉你他是怎么说的,我引用…
I will tell you what he said, and I quote…
总之,上帝说,根本没关系!
That’s right, Jesus said nothing on the subject!
– 但是,他说了很多怜悯的话! – 他什么也没说!
– But he said plenty about compassion! – He didn’t say anything!
请安静
Please.
神父,这是基♥督♥教诗文里说的…
Well, father, there are definitely old testament verses that talk…
– 你想被起诉吗? – 别打断我
– You want to get sued here? – Don’t cut me off.
女士们,先生们,我理解这个事情
Ladies and gentlemen, I understand this issue,
我舅舅死于肺癌,很可怕
my uncle died of lung cancer, it’s terrible.
我也很想做些好事
And I have always tried to do the right thing,
但是,我们也得评判一下整个事情
but we need to look at the total picture.
求你了,求你了,我恳求你
Please, please, please, I am begging you,
我恳求你,帮帮罗拉吧!
I am begging you, do this for Laurel!
– 你能做到的!- 你有权力的
– You can do this! – You have the power.
– 你有权力的 – 你有权利的!
– You have the power. – You have the power!
你有权利的!
You have the power!
快起来
Get off your knees.
听我说,这有些儿戏了,会适得其反的
Listen to me, listen to me, this is a circus, it’s gonna backfire.
这是政♥治♥舞台
It’s political theater.
你知道吗,如果你认为你能做的更好,这里就是扩音器!
And you know what, if you think you can do better, there’s the mic!
除非你害怕他们会认为你也是个同性恋者
Unless you’re afraid they’re gonna think you’re gay.
好吧,好吧!
Alright, alright!
– 你好, 威尔斯警探 – 你们好
– Hello Detective Wells. – Hello.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我出生在海洋县,在这里长大
I was born and raised in Ocean County,
我是个小人物,或者是个选民,就像约翰逊先生说的那样
I’m an Piney, or a constituent, as Mr. Johnson would like to say.
顺便说一下,我很直率的
I’m straight, by the way.
我碰巧和罗拉 海斯特在警局做了搭档
I also happen to be Laurel Hester’s partner on the force.
我们在一起工作了很多很多年
We’ve worked together for many, many years now
我可以以我的经验告诉你们
and I can tell you from firsthand experience
她是海洋县最好的警探之一
that she is about as fine an officer as Ocean County could hope to have.
现在,罗拉,斯戴西和我要快速解决问题,不是吗?
Now, Laurel, Stacie, and I could solve this problem real quick, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!