take two more men and pick her up.
我们要用她来做饵
We can use her for bait.
叫他过来
Call him over.
马先生?
Mister Marshall?
马先生,有人想跟你谈谈
Somebody wants to talk to you.
不用怕,请过来
A little closer, Mr Marshall.
杨小姐已落在我们手里
Miss Morris was picked up tonight.
我知道卢比利会在今晚十时打给你
Billy’s going to call you at about 10 o’clock.
你偷听我的电♥话♥?
You tapped my phone.
很聪明呀
How clever.
你叫卢比利今晚一时到九龙源成货仓
Tell Billy to come to the Tai Yuen Warehouse in Kowloon
他来了安妮小姐自会被放走
We’ll let the girl go when Billy comes in.
一个换一个
One for one.
我为什么要信你?
Why should I believe you’ll do that?
不要耍花样
Don’t change the equation, Mister Marshall.
一个换一个
One for one.
记着
Don’t add any numbers.
卢比利来了我们才会走放安妮
Billy for the girl. It’s that simple.
还有…
Oh, and Mister Marshall,
你要小心点呀
you should be very careful.
要不然,理得太多闲事的时候
You can learn a lot in a job like yours.
那就会自寻麻烦了
But that can turn into a terrible burden.
午安
Good evening.
合众新闻社
Mister Marshall’s desk.
老马在吗?
Is Jim there?
他出去啦
No, he’s…
他刚回来,请等一下
Oh, hold on a second. He just walked in.
喂?
Yeah?
老马
Hi, Jim.
比利,这回不好了
Billy
我的电♥话♥被人偷听
My phone is tapped.
安妮已经落在他们手里了
Ann is being held by the mob.
我送不到她去机场
I couldn’t get her to leave.
那你有没有和那些人谈过?
Have you talked to them?
刚谈了
Just now.
他们要你去换回安妮
They want an exchange.
一个换一个
You for her.
还要你一个人去
They want you to go alone.
如果不是,安妮就会有危险
Or so they say.
那就报♥警♥吧
You could go to the police.
报♥警♥的话,安妮一定会死在他们手里
No! That would just get her killed.
那些人想我怎样做?
What do they want me to do?
大少
Stick!
你也去货仓帮忙吧
You better go over there and back them up.
那可保证一切顺利进行
Just to make sure.
但我们已经有六个人在那里了
We’ve got six men over there already.
上次去澳门不是也有很多人吗?
Well, we had a pack of men in Macau!
他来了
Here he comes.
已进去了,去捉他吧
He’s inside. Let’s get him.
安妮?
Ann?
安妮?
Ann?
安妮
Ann!
上!
Let’s go!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
快点
Hurry!
我们要快点离开这里
We have to move quickly.
比利,他们在附近
Billy, quick, they’re across the street!
快要来到了
They’re across the street!
快点!快点
Hurry! Hurry!
有东西阻着了
It’s barricaded.
那试一试窗口吧
Try the windows!
试着走,快点
Try to walk. Hurry!
先躲起来,别出声
Don’t show yourself no matter what you hear!

Yeah, OK.
上!
Let’s go!
上!
Let’s go!
你们由通道进去
You two take the aisles!
由前门去
You take the front.

Chewy!
去找其他人
Look for the others!
去后面
Take the back!
你去后面
You take the back.
脱下那头盔呀
Take off the helmet!
立即脱下那头盔呀
Take off the helmet!
祖,祖?
Chewy!
该死的
Shit!
那姓赖在哪?
Where’s the Doctor?
餐厅
Red Pepper
在餐厅
Red Pepper Restaurant?
没错
Yeah
大少
Stick!
大少
Stick!
我去把情况告诉给阿刚和彭龙听
I better alert Hakim and Pasquel.
有人在货仓吗?彭龙?
Anybody in the warehouse? Po!
妈的,怎么会这样?
Damn it! That’s impossible!
彭龙
Po!
你干嘛?
How are you doing?
阿刚?
Hakim?
阿刚?
Hakim?
阿刚?
Hakim?
阿刚?
Hakim?
比利,你还未死呀
Glad you could finally make it, Billy.
该死的
Shit!
蜡像?
Wax!
那个混♥蛋♥!
Oh, son of a bitch!
杂种!
Goddam bastards!
明天
Will this be the song
我还会唱这首歌♥吗?
I’ll be singing tomorrow?
那魔术笛子的音符
Will the notes from some magical flute
会否留在空气中?
sail on into the sky?
这是一首快乐的歌♥?
Is this a glad song?
是令我心疯狂的歌♥?
One that makes my heart go crazy?
还是令静寂离开
Or will the song turn to silence and leave us?
令悲伤消失的歌♥?
A passing thing disremembered to grieve us?
明天
Will this be the song
我还会唱这首歌♥吗?
I’ll be singing tomorrow?
那吹笛子的人
Will the piper
会否一直演奏下去?
Play On?
这动人的旋律
Will this moving melody
会不会成为你的最爱,
Be your favorite
永远留在心中?
And stay in your heart?
永远?
Forever?
今夜一起来分享这歌♥吧
Let’s enjoy this song tonight
明天
Will this song
我还会唱这首歌♥吗?
I’ll be singing tomorrow?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!