根据阿加莎.克里斯蒂的小说
《尼罗河上的惨案》改编
Based on Agatha Christie’s novel
DEATH ON THE NILE
– 很抱歉 – 没关系,亲爱的
– I’m sorry. – It’s alright, my darling.
简直不敢相信他们竟然这样对我
I just can’t believe
that they’d do this.
我知道,我知道…
I know, I know…
– 我经历的这一切… – 快别那么想了
– Everything I touch…
– You mustn’t think like that.
我们彼此相爱,好日子还长着呢
We have each other,
and our whole lives to look forward to.
我破产了,杰基,还能有什么指望啊?
I’m broke, Jackie.
What sort of a future is that?
我还有点积蓄,可以救救急
Well, I have some put aside.
That’ll save us for a little while.
我来想想办法,就这么着
I’ll think of something, I promise.
会有办法的,亲爱的
I promise you, my darling.
你爱我,我也爱你,不就够了吗?
We love each other and
that’s all that matters, yes?
她的运气坏透了
She’s had the most terrible luck.
我们在巴黎一起念书的时候
When we were students together in Paris,
她父亲和别的女人跑了
her father ran off with some woman
她母亲投资股市的钱也败得精光
and her mother lost all her money
in the stock market crash.
杰基因此什么钱都没有了
And Jackie was left absolute penniless.
我不知道她这些年是怎么熬过来的
I don’t know how she’s managed
these past few years.
– 哦,我敢肯定她另有企图
– 我说过要帮她,可她不当回事
– Oh, she wants something, I bet.
– I’ve offered to help, but she won’t hear of it.
朋友落难也挺麻烦的对吗?
Isn’t it awful when one’s friends
fall on hard times?
还不如甩了干净
One’s simply got to drop them.
她这个人非常容易激动
She sounded very excited,
脾气就是这样,她有拉丁血统
but then she always does.
It’s the Latine in her.
他们闲逛回来了,英国人就是有男子气
The boys are back from their ramble.
England’s manhood…!
你和蒂姆很要好啊,还有什么瞒着我的吗?
You and Tim seem awfully close.
Is there something I don’t know about?
老天,没有的事 蒂姆.阿勒敦
生命中唯一的女人就是他妈妈
Heavens, no! The only woman
in Tim Allerton’s life is his mummy.
对我的品味来说,这也太”索福克勒斯”了
It’s all far too “Sophoclean” for my taste.
[索福克勒斯,雅典三大悲剧作家之一
写过《俄底浦斯王》,借此讽刺
蒂姆.阿勒敦有恋母情节]
那个好好先生怎么样?还对你念念不忘?
And what about the good Lord?
Still panting for you, is he?
他才不是那种人呢
He’s not the panting type.
有小道消息说,你们打得火热呢
According to the gossip columnists,
you’re halfway up the aisle.
没有,没有的事,不是和他
No! Not yet! Not ever.
Not with him, anyway.
不过亲爱的,他钱很多啊
But, darling, he’s absolutely rolling.
我也是啊
So am I.
哦,多漂亮的项链啊,肯定比这房♥子还值钱
Ah, so divine! I bet these cost
more than the house.
又说到钱了,没想到我会喜欢你
Looks and money.
I can’t believe I like you.
– 乔安娜,亲爱的,你什么人都不喜欢
– 是吗?哦,那么…
– Joanna, darling, you don’t like anyone.
– Don’t I? Oh, well…
进来
Yes?
贝勒弗小姐要来吃晚饭的
Mademoiselle de Bellefort
will be here for supper.
谢谢你,路易丝
Thank you, Louise.
路易丝她怎么了?
What on earth’s wrong with her?
听我说,她那个讨厌的男朋友犯了法
Look, that ghastly boyfriend
is in trouble with the law
她居然叫我给他交保释金,我说了,没门
and can you believe she’s asked me
to send bail for him? I said, “On no account”
他那种坏料就该老老实实呆在监狱里
然后,她就开始生闷气了
我来给你戴
Allow me.
哦,我倒很想知道杰基此行的目的
God, I wonder what Jackie wants?
说实话吧,亲爱的,我订婚了
The fact is, darling, I’m engaged…
哦,那么他是谁啊?
So, that’s it! Who is he?
他叫赛蒙.道尔,他很高大,带点孩子气,人很淳朴
His name’s Simon Doyle. And he’s big,
and boyish and deliciously uncomplicated.
他在城里工作
He worked in the City,
不过他们公♥司♥裁人了,他现在失业了
but they, well, are cutting down,
and he’s out of his job.
林内特,不嫁给他我宁可去死,宁可去死
Linnet, I’ll die, if I can’t marry him,
I shall simply die!
– 亲爱的,你太痴情了
– 知道你买♥♥了这幢豪♥宅♥后
– Dear, you’ve got it bad!
– When I heard you had bought this place
我觉得你要个经纪人来替你打理
于是想到了赛蒙
I realized you’d be needing a land agent,
and then I thought “Simon!”
哦,亲爱的,他干这事最合适了
Oh, darling, he’d be just perfect.
他喜欢乡村,对房♥地♥产♥经营也最在行
He loves the country
and knows all about estates
如果他干得不好,你就辞了他
and if he doesn’t do it right,
well, you can always sack him.
答应吧,林内特,求你了
Say oui, Linnet! Please!
哦,我知道你不会让我失望的
Oh, I knew you wouldn’t let me down!
我们要去埃及度蜜月,没想到吧?
We want to go to Egypt for
our honeymoon. Can you imagine?
在斯芬克斯面前的小道上,和心爱的人一起漫步
Walking down an avenue of Sphynxes
with the man you love?
还有比这更浪漫的事吗?
Could anything be more romantic?
你把他带来我先看看
Bring him along and I’ll take a look.
– 好的,其实他已经来了 – 是吗?
– Well, actually he’s here. – What?
就等你一句话了,你会喜欢他的
Just in case you said yes.
You’ll adore him.
赛蒙
Simon!
这就是赛蒙.道尔
赛蒙,这位是林内特.里奇韦
This is Simon Doyle.
Simon, this is Linnet Ridgeway,
我最要好的朋友
the most wonderful friend
a girl can have.
嗯,我看他倒挺不错的
Well, now, isn’t this simply lovely.
三个月后
那个人不就是赫克尔.波里奇吗?
Isn’t that Hercule Poirot?
你是说从楼梯上下来的那个小矮子吗?
Do you mean that dwarfish looking creature
mincing down the stairs?
别这样说人家好不好?
That’s not very nice of you.
他来这儿究竟干什么?
What on earth is he doing here?
有人请我跳舞就好了
I’d love someone would dance with me.
谁会找你跳舞呀?
But who on this planet
would dance with you?
– 也许有人会的,如果… – 你别做梦了
– Perhaps someone would want me, if…
– And pigs might fly.
别忘了,亲爱的,你是来这儿干嘛的
Remember, my dear, why you’re here…
– 给你帮忙的,玛丽表姐 – 这就对了
– To be handy, cousin Marie.
– Precisely.
只有我的事办成了,你才可以活动活动心眼
After you prepared my “coucher”,
you may attend to my eggnog.
看上去你脾气好多了,是吗,亲爱的?
You’re not getting grumpy,
are you, my darling?
– 如果这儿再多几个年轻人…
– 那又怎样?
– If there were more young people around…
– Whatever for?
– 乔安娜要是也在就好了
– 不,不,没有的事
– You’d like it if Joanna were here.
– No, no I wouldn’t.
其实,是否再见到她都无所谓
In fact, I wouldn’t care
if I wouldn’t see Joanna ever again.
有了你,乔安娜算什么?
I don’t need Joanna
when I have you…
哦,亲爱的…
Oh! Darling…
– 天哪,看见没有? – 声音轻点
– My God, did you see that?
– Keep your voice down.
– 她都可以当他妈了 – 她就是他妈妈
– She could be his mother.
– She is his mother.
我出去透透气
I need some air.
谢谢
Merci.
波洛先生
Monsieur Poirot.
– 太太 – 我是莎乐美.奥特伯恩
– Madame. – Salome Otterbourne.
– 很高兴认识你 – 法国人的风度
– Enchanté. – That French charme.
– 你们法国人都一样 – 我是比利时人,太太
– You French are all the same.
– I am Belgian, Madame.
我在想你是否愿意陪我享受这迷人的旅途
I was thinking if you’d care to
take the magic trip avec moi?
– 旅途? – 我知道我这个人有点冒昧
– Trip? – I know this is the wrong way round,
不过,毕竟我们都没有伴嘛…
but, after all, we are…liberated now.
知道吗,我非常支持妇女获得选举权
I was a great supporter
of the “Suffragettes”, you know…
那么,你是来办公事的吗,波洛先生?
还是有什么案子要处理?
So, are you here on business, Monsieur?
Are there great affairs to be dealt with?
我仅仅是来度假的,太太
You know, Madame,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!