Rider approaching! Open the gate!
骑兵来了 开城门
Why, it’s the Prince of Winterfell.
临冬城的亲王殿下驾到
Envy isn’t attractive. What envy?
妒妇可不招人爱 谁嫉妒了
You should be proud of your brother’s achievement.
你该为你弟弟的功绩骄傲
I took the great castle of Winterfell with men.
我仅用二十人就拿下了临冬城
You’re a great warrior.
你真是能征善战
I saw the bodies above your gates.
我看到城门上挂的尸体了
Which one gave you the tougher fight,
哪个比较难对付
the cripple or the six year old?
残废呢 还是六岁小毛孩
I treated the Stark boys with honor
我对史塔克家的小鬼以礼相待
and they repaid me with treachery.
他们却背信弃义
You treated them with honor by butchering them?
你所谓的以礼相待就是残杀他们
Before I had to kill them, I treated them
在被迫杀掉他们之前 我对他们…
You seized their home, as is your right.
你夺了他们的家 这理所应当
We’re Ironborn; We take what we need. Exactly.
我们是铁种 要什么拿什么 没错
Then you made them prisoners in their home and they ran away.
然后你把他们关在家里 结果他们跑了
Is that treachery?
这算是背信弃义
I’d call it bravery.
我倒要说这是英勇无畏
They made me a promise
他们向我保证…
Your little boy prisoners made you a promise
被俘的小鬼对你许下诺言
and you got mad when they broke it?
然后不遵守 你就抓狂了
Are you the dumbest cunt alive?
你要当天字第一号蠢逼吗
Don’t call me a A cunt.
不许叫我… 蠢逼
A dumb cunt who killed the only two Starks in Winterfell.
杀了临冬城仅有的两个史塔克的蠢逼
You know how valuable those boys were?
你晓得这俩小鬼多有价值吗
If I hadn’t killed them, the Northerners would think me weak.
我不杀他们 北方佬会认为我软弱
You are weak. And you’re stupid.
你不光软弱 还愚蠢
I’m warning you.
我警告你
Go on, then,
接着说
warn me.
警告我啊
You haven’t brought enough men.
你带的人不够
How am I supposed to defend Winterfell with just this lot?
就这么点人 我怎么守住临冬城
You’re not. I’ve come to bring you home.
用不着守 我是来带你回家的
Father wants a word. Is this a joke?
父亲找你 开玩笑吧
Winterfell is the heart of the North.
临冬城是北境的中枢之地
Aye, it is, hundreds of miles from the sea.
是 没错 离大海十万八千里
We’re islanders, baby brother.
我们是岛民 小弟弟
Had you forgotten that?
莫非你忘了吗
Our power comes from our ships.
我们的力量来自战船
And now that you’ve decorated your walls with the bodies of the Stark boys,
你用史塔克小鬼的尸体装点了城墙
every man in the North wants to see you hanged.
每一个北境人都巴不得看你吊死
When Robb Stark finds out…
等罗柏·史塔克发现…
He won’t find out. We’ve killed all the ravens.
他不会发现 我们杀了所有信鸦
We have all the horses.
马也一匹没少
I’ve taken Winterfell.
我拿下了临冬城
And I will keep Winterfell.
我还要守住临冬城
Leave us.
都下去
Theon, you’re my blood.
席恩 你是我的亲弟弟
We both loved our mother.
我们同样爱过母亲
We both endured our father.
也同样受过父亲的气
Come home with me. Don’t die here alone.
跟我回家吧 别孤零零地死在这儿
I don’t intend to die.
我没打算死
You were a terrible baby, do you know that?
你知道吗 你小时候很讨人厌
Bawling all the time, never sleeping.
一天到晚哭闹不止 不安生睡觉
And one night you just wouldn’t shut up,
有天晚上 你就是不肯闭嘴
screaming like a dying pig.
杀猪一般嚎叫
I walked over to your crib, I looked down at you.
我走到你的小床边 低头看你
I wanted to strangle you.
好想掐死你
And you looked up at me and you stopped screaming.
然而你抬眼看着我 突然不闹了
You smiled at me.
你冲我笑
Don’t die so far from the sea.
别死在离大海这样远的地方
I’ve brought you a present, Lord of Bones.
我给你带了礼物 骸骨之王
I already got one crow. Don’t need two.
我这里有乌鸦 用不着两只
Mance will want to question this one.
曼斯肯定想审审这一只
Knows all about where the crows are and what they’re planning.
他知道鸦群的位置 还知道他们的计划
The Halfhand knows more. This one is just a little boy.
断掌知道的更多 他只是个乳臭未干的小子
Gut him.
剖了他
He could have killed me half a dozen times.
他本有很多机会杀了我
And now he wishes he did. Gut him.
现在他该后悔了 剖了他
He’s a bastard of Winterfell, Ned Stark’s son.
他是临冬城的私生子 奈德·史塔克的儿子
Mance will want him.
曼斯肯定有兴趣
What does Mance want with a dead man’s bastard?
曼斯要一个死人的私生子有什么用
I don’t know.
不知道
I think he’ll want to decide for himself.
我想他自有判断
He runs, I’ll chop his balls off.
他敢跑 我就阉了他
He runs, I’ll do it meself.
他敢跑 我亲自动手
We’re even now, Jon Snow.
我们扯平了 琼恩·雪诺
I couldn’t do it.
我做不到
I had the sword at her neck, I just couldn’t
我把剑架在她脖子上 我就是…
I know. The others?
我知道 其他人呢
When you didn’t come back, we went looking for you.
你一直没回来 我们就去找你
We found your tracks fast enough.
我们很快发现了你的踪迹
But they found us before we found you.
可还没找着你 就让他们逮住了
They died because of me.
是我害死了他们
See that it wasn’t for nothing.
记得别让他们白死
All right, up, lad.
行了 起来 小子
Come on, on your feet, now.
快 站起来
Move it.
快走
Is she beautiful?
她漂亮吗
I’ve never met her.
我从没见过她
What’s her name?
她叫什么名字
Frey, I suppose.
佛雷吧
I don’t know her first name.
我不知道她的名字
I’m sure you’ll be very happy.
我想您肯定会幸福的
And you’re marrying her for a bridge?
您娶她是为了一座桥
An important bridge.
一座很重要的桥
It was before they killed my father.
那是我父亲被害之前的事
I still thought I could march south and rescue him in time,
我以为只要过了那座桥 就能及时南下
but only if I crossed that bridge.
然后救他出来
When I speak to people from the North,
我和北方人交谈的时候发现
they all loved your father.
他们都爱戴您的父亲
He was the best man I ever met.
他是我见过的最优秀的男人
I know children always think that about their fathers, but
我知道孩子都认为自家父亲最棒 可…
Children do not always think that about their fathers,
并不是所有孩子都这样认为
believe me.
相信我
He once told me that being a Lord is like being a father,
他曾告诉我 当领主就像当父亲
except you have thousands of children
只是你有成千上万的孩子
and you worry about all of them.
个个都要操心
The farmers plowing the fields are yours to protect.
耕地的农民 你要保护
The charwomen scrubbing the floors, yours to protect.
擦地的女佣 你要保护
The soldiers you order into battle.
还有为你出生入死的士兵
He told me he woke with fear in the morning
他告诉我 清晨他在忧虑中醒来
and went to bed with fear in the night.
夜晚又在忧虑中睡去
I didn’t believe him.
我当时不信
I asked him,
我问他
How can a man be brave if he’s afraid?”
人在恐惧的时候 如何能勇敢”
That is the only time a man can be brave,” He told me.
他说”人惟有恐惧之时方能勇敢””
I wish I could have met him.
真希望能够认识他
He would have liked you.
他会喜欢你的
Most Lords worry more about their gold
大多数领主只关心金钱和名誉
and their glory than the charwomen scrubbing their floors.
不会去关心替他们擦地的女佣
He didn’t care much about gold or glory.
他不爱金子 也不看重荣宠
And you?
那么您呢
You think I’m fighting this war so they’ll sing songs about me?
你以为我打这场仗是为了有歌谣传唱
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want the men following me to go home.
我希望追随我的人都回归故里
Then why don’t you?
那您为什么不回去
Because we’ll never be safe until the Lannisters are defeated.
兰尼斯特一日未垮 我们便一日不得安宁
And because I believe in justice.
因为我相信有仇必报
Chopping off Joffrey’s head, you mean.
您指的是砍掉乔佛里的头
That would be a start.
那是一个开始
Your Grace, Milady.
陛下 小姐
The Kingslayer, he escaped in the night.
弑君者夜里逃走了
How?
怎么逃的
How?!
说啊
Tell me this isn’t true.
告诉我这不是真的
Why?
为什么
For the girls. You betrayed me.
为了女孩们 您背叛我
Robb… No!
罗柏 别说了
You knew I would not allow it and you did it anyway.
您明知道我不会允许 可还是做了
Bran and Rickon are captives in Winterfell.
布兰和瑞肯在临冬城被俘
Sansa and Arya are captives in King’s Landing.
珊莎和艾莉亚在君临为质
I have five children, and only one of them is free.
我的五个孩子 只剩一个尚有自由
I lost one son fighting by your son’s side.
我有一个儿子随您儿子作战牺牲
I lost another to the Kingslayer, strangled with a chain.
一个儿子被弑君者用铁链勒死
You commit treason because your children are prisoners?
因为孩子被俘 您就犯下叛国罪行
I would carve out my heart and offer it to the father if he would
我愿意剖出心来向天父献祭
let my sons wake from their graves and step into a prison cell.
只求我的儿子们能从坟墓中醒来 走进监牢
I grieve for your sons, My Lord.
我为你的儿子们哀悼 大人
I don’t want your grief. I want my vengeance.
我不要您的哀悼 我要报仇
And you stole it from me.
而您剥夺了我报仇的机会
Killing Jaime Lannister would not buy life for your children,
杀死詹姆·兰尼斯特不能换回你儿子的性命
but returning him to King’s Landing may buy life for mine.
放他回君临或可保我女儿平安
Jaime Lannister has played you for a fool.
詹姆·兰尼斯特耍了您
You’ve weakened our position.
我们因此处于劣势
You’ve brought discord into our camp.
军心浮动 争执四起
And you did it all behind my back.
而且您是瞒着我做的
Make sure she’s guarded day and night.
确保她身边日夜有人看守
Robb.
罗柏
How many men did we send in pursuit of the Kingslayer?
派了多少人去追弑君者
Your Grace.
四十人 陛下,
Send another with our fastest horses.
再派四十人 骑最快的马
Robb.
罗柏
Damn.
妈的
You’re much uglier in daylight.
白天看你更丑啊
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
I’m Jaime Lannister of Casterly Rock,
我是凯岩城的詹姆·兰尼斯特
son of Tywin.
泰温之子
A captive knight has a right to know his captor’s identity.
被俘的骑士有权知道俘获者的身份
Brienne of Tarth.
塔斯的布蕾妮
Tarth, Tarth, Tarth.
塔斯塔斯塔斯
Crescent moons and starbursts.
弯月和黄日
Lord… Selwyn Tarth,
塞尔温·塔斯伯爵
your father.
是你父亲
Do you have any brothers and sisters, My Lady?
你可有兄弟姐妹 小姐
It’s a long way to King’s Landing.
去君临的路很长
Might as well get to know one another.
不妨互相熟悉下
Have you known many men?
你骑过的男人多吗
I suppose not.
我看不会
Women?
女人呢
Horses?
马呢
I didn’t mean to give offense, My Lady.
我没有冒犯你的意思 小姐
Forgive me.
请原谅
Your crimes are past forgiveness, Kingslayer.
你的罪行无可原谅 弑君者
Why do you hate me so much?
你为什么这样恨我
Have I ever harmed you? You’ve harmed others…
我伤害过你吗 你伤害过别人
those you were sworn to protect,
你誓言守护的人
the weak, the innocent.
弱者 无辜的人
Has anyone ever told you you’re as boring as you are ugly?
有没有人告诉你 你的无趣尤胜丑陋
You will not provoke me to anger.
你休想激怒我
I already have. Look at you.
我已经做到了 瞧瞧你
You’re ready to chop my head off.
恨不得砍了我的头
Do you think you could?
你以为你有这本事吗
Do you think you could beat me in a fair fight?
公平决斗的话是我的对手吗
I’ve never seen you fight.
我没见过你打斗
The answer is no.
答案是没门
There are three men in the kingdoms who might have a chance against me.
七国上下能与我一较高低的不过三人
You’re not one of them.
而你不在其列
All my life men like you have sneered at me.
我这辈子无数次被你这样的男人嘲笑
And all my life I’ve been knocking men like you into the dust.
又无数次把你这样的男人打倒在地
If you’re so confident, unlock my chains.
既然你这样自信 给我解开镣铐
Let’s see what happens.
看输赢如何
Do you take me for an idiot? In.
你当我是白♥痴吗 上船
I took you for a fighter,
我当你是斗士
a man pardon woman of honor.
讲荣誉的汉子…抱歉 女人
Was I wrong?
我错了吗
You’re afraid.
你怕了
Maybe one day we’ll find out, Kingslayer.
也许有一天我们会分个胜负 弑君者
King’s Landing will fall an hour after Stannis lands his force.
史坦尼斯一旦登陆 君临挺不过一小时
It’s not too late for King Joffrey and Cersei
乔佛里国王和瑟曦
and the court to ride west to safety.
带朝臣西迁避险还不晚
Surrender the Iron Throne?
拱手让出铁王座吗
Better than seeing their heads mounted on the city gates.
总比眼看着人头挂上城门要好
Stannis will execute them all.
史坦尼斯会把他们统统处决
No, a king who runs will not be king for long.
不可 逃窜的国王保不住王位
He’s a Lannister. He’ll stand and fight.
他是兰尼斯特 必须背水一战
Stannis, two days from the capital
史坦尼斯距都城尚有两日之遥
and the wolf at my doorstep.
狼可是守在我家门口
The scouts assure us Robb Stark remains north of Ashemark.
斥候确认罗柏·史塔克还在烙印城以北
The last time the scouts assured us
上次有斥候确认史塔克的动向
of Stark’s movement, he lured us into a trap.
结果我们中了他的圈套
Which is why my son is his prisoner.
所以我儿子才做了他的俘虏
Too close to Casterly Rock.
距凯岩城太近了
He sent a splinter force to recapture Winterfell.
他分出一队人马去夺回临冬城
The Greyjoys have done us a great favor.
葛雷乔伊帮了我们大忙
Stark won’t risk marching on Casterly Rock until he’s at full force.
在人马聚齐前 史塔克不会冒险进军凯岩城
He’s a boy and he’s never lost a battle.
没尝过失败滋味的黄口小儿
He’ll risk anything at any time
随时可能冒险
because he doesn’t know enough to be afraid.
他无知 所以无畏
We’ll ride at nightfall.
我们天黑出发
I want a full night’s march before he knows we’re on the move.
要在他得知我起兵前赶出一夜路程
Clegane, you’ll maintain a Garrison here at Harrenhal.
克里冈 你留下驻守赫伦堡
Track down this brotherhood and destroy them.
找到兄弟会 消灭他们
The girl has proven herself a good servant.
这丫头服侍得不错
She’ll stay on with you.
留下跟着你吧
See that he doesn’t get drunk in the evenings.
晚上别让他喝醉
He’s poor company when he’s sober,
这家伙清醒时就不好相处
but he’s better at his work.
可干起活来挺不赖
You’ve got some questions to answer.
问你什么 就说实话
Who killed Ser Amory?
亚摩利爵士是谁杀的
I don’t know! Give me the name.
我不知道 说 是谁
Please! Take this one out for the crows.
求你了 拖出去喂乌鸦
I told you, I don’t know.
我说了 不知道啊
Please.
求你了
Look, it’s Yoren’s little cunt.
瞧啊 尤伦收的小贱逼
Used to be a boy, now it’s a girl.
以前是小子 现在变了丫头
Where’s Jaqen?
贾昆在哪儿
Don’t care.
鬼知道
Where’s your stick now, bitch?
你那根棍子哪儿去了 小贱♥人
I promised to fuck you with it.
我说了 要拿它操你
Come on, time to kill some wolves.
走了 宰狼的时候到了
You need sour cherries to make it right.
加了酸樱桃 味儿才对
And the secret is you dry the stones,
秘诀就是 樱桃核要晒干
and then you break them with a mallet.
再用棒槌砸破
That’s where the real flavor is.
才能透出那股香
You crush ’em up real fine.
然后磨得细细的
And then when you’re finished,
等你磨好了
you sprinkle them over the piecrust.
把粉子撒在馅饼上
Where’s Jaqen? How would I know?
贾昆在哪儿 我怎么知道
I need him now.
我要找他
Lord Tywin’s marching tonight.
泰温大人今晚要进军了
You need him? He’s helping me.
你找他 他可以帮我
I saw him. Where?
我看见他了 在哪儿
Where?!
哪儿啊
Where?
哪儿
They went riding out the gates a few hours ago.
几小时前他们骑马出门
On patrol. Let go of my ears.
巡逻去啦 别揪我耳朵了
What do you want with him anyway?
你到底找他干嘛
Mance is gonna march on the Wall.
曼斯要进攻长城
When he does, one brother inside his army
到那时 我们若有人做内应
will be worth , fighting against it.
强过一千个守城的弟兄
They’ll never trust me. They might…
他们绝不会信任我 应该会
If you do what needs to be done. What?
只要你做了该做的事 什么
How does it feel knowing those men all died
感觉怎么样啊 害死了兄弟们
so you could skip through the snow with your little savage girl?
好跟你的野妞儿在雪地里嬉戏追逐
I didn’t.
我没有
I should have known better, trusting a traitor’s bastard.
我真瞎了眼 才信了你这叛徒生的野种
He’s not yours to kill, crow.
轮不到你杀他 乌鸦
Do you have to do that here?
你非要在这儿剔吗
I like to keep me hands clean.
我喜欢这双手干干净净的
Yes, but do you have to do it here?
行 可你非要在这儿剔吗
You should start wearing the gold cloak.
你应该穿金袍子了
I don’t want to wear a gold cloak.
我不想穿金袍子
You’re commander of the City Watch.
你是都城守备军司令
You shouldn’t be dressed like a common sellsword.
不能打扮得跟普通佣兵一样
A cloak slows you down in a fight,
袍子打架时碍事
makes it hard to move quietly.
移动也不够隐蔽
And the gold catches the light,
金色还会反光
so you’re nice and easy to spot at night.
夜里容易被发现
Well, you’re not sneaking through alleyways any longer.
可你不用偷偷摸摸地穿街走巷了
You’re supposed to stand out.
你要光明正大地站出来
We had a deal, and wearing a gold cloak wasn’t part of it.
咱俩有约定 可没说必须穿金袍子
Fine, fine.
成 成
No gold cloak.
不♥穿就不♥穿
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
What? What? Why are you staring at me?
怎么了 怎么了 你瞪着我♥干嘛
You don’t want me cleaning me nails.
你不让我剔指甲
You don’t want me looking your way.
又不让我这么看你
Why am I here?
那你干嘛叫我来
To help me plan the defense of King’s Landing.
帮我计划怎么守卫君临啊
Stannis will be here any day.
史坦尼斯随时会到
And one of these explains how to beat him?
这些破书里 写了怎么打败他吗
A History of the Great Sieges of Westeros”
《维斯特洛围城大战史略》”
by Archmaester “Shevelathin.”
谢佛勒森博士著
Shevelatesh.”
谢佛勒特”
Chevalteesh.”
谢佛提吧”
I’d swap all your books for a few good archers.
我宁愿拿这些破书换几个好弓手
My Lord Hand, Commander.
首相大人 司令大人
I must compliment you
我可得跟您夸夸
on the Gold Cloaks’ performance these last few weeks.
近几周来金袍子的功绩
Did you know there has been a marked drop in thievery?
您知道吗 窃案数量大大减少了
I did not know.
这我可不知道
And how did you accomplish this marked drop in thievery?
你是怎么做到的呢
Me and the lads rounded up all the known thieves.
咱们见贼就抓呗
For questioning?
抓来审问吗
Uh, no.
不是
It’s just the unknown thieves we need to worry about now.
现在只用担心那些没露头的贼了
We talked about this. Aye, we talked about it.
我们谈过 是啊 谈过
Have you ever been in a city under siege?
你们困在围城里过吗
Maybe this part’s not in your books.
书里没写这段吧
See, it’s not the fighting that kills most people.
杀人最多的 不是打仗
It’s the starving. Food’s worth more than gold.
而是饥荒 食物比金子值钱
Noble ladies sell their diamonds for a sack of potatoes.
贵妇人卖掉钻石 只为换一袋土豆
Things get bad enough,
情况再严重点
the poor start eating each other.
穷人就开始人吃人了
The thieves, they love a siege.
小偷么 倒是爱死围城了
Soon as the gates are sealed, they steal all the food.
城门一封 他们就偷光食物
By the time it’s all over, they’re the richest men in town.
等仗打完 他们就成了城里的巨富
Given the circumstances, My Lord,
鉴于这种情况 大人
I believe extreme measures are warranted.
恐怕只能采取非常手段了
The Great Sieges of Westeros.”
《维斯特洛围城大战史略》”
Thrilling subject.
标题很是耸动
Shame Archmaester Ch’vyalthan wasn’t a better writer.
可惜谢怀尔森博士文笔不佳
Stannis knows King’s Landing.
史坦尼斯对君临知根知底
He knows where the walls are strongest
知道哪处城墙最坚实
and he knows which gates are weakest.
哪扇城门最薄弱
The Mud Gate.
烂泥门
A good ram will batter it down in minutes
好攻城锤几下就能撞开
and it’s only yards from the water.
离岸边不到五十码
That’s where he’ll land.
他准在那儿登陆
And if Stannis does attack the Mud Gate,
如果史坦尼斯真攻向烂泥门
what is our plan?
我们怎么应对
We could throw books at his men.
拿书砸他的兵呗
We don’t have that many books.
我们没那么多书
We don’t have that many men, either.
也没那么多人
What do we have?
那我们有什么
Pig shit.
猪粪
I’m not cut out for this sort of work.
我不适合干这种活
I always imagined meself doing something much worse.
我总想 还有比这更糟的活呢
We’re digging latrine pits at the end of the world.
我们是在世界尽头挖茅坑
I can’t imagine anything much worse.
我可想不出还有什么会更糟
You lack imagination.
没想象力
Where do you think Jon is right now?
你们说 琼恩这会子在哪儿呢
He went off with the Halfhand. He didn’t come back.
他跟断掌走了 没回来
A betting man would go with dead.
赌他死了胜算大一点儿
He’s not dead.
他没死
No, Jon’s a great fighter.
琼恩不会死 他本领高强
Well, he’s better than me
是 他比我强
and a lot better than you.
比你强大一截
He’s got a Valyrian steel sword.
他还有瓦雷利亚钢剑
So did his father.
他老爹也有
And Qhorin Halfhand is the greatest ranger alive.
而且断掌科林是如今最厉害的游骑兵
Great rangers never get old is the problem.
可问题是 厉害的都活不长
Shit ones neither.
最烂的也活不长
It’s them in the middle that last a long time.
不上不下那种才活得长久
What in seven hells is that?
这是什么玩意儿
The First Men made these marks.
这些标记是先民留下的
Help me with it.
帮我一下
Look.

If you find something you’re not supposed to,
看到不该看的东西时
best thing to do is pretend you’ve never seen it.
最好是假装没看见
That’s a Night’s Watch cloak.
这是守夜人的斗篷
It’s been here a long time.
看来已经放了很久
Oh, must be Dragonglass.
这肯定是龙晶
Dragonglass?
龙晶
The Maesters call it Obsidian.
学士师傅称其为黑曜石
Why would a brother hide it here?
那黑衣弟兄为什么把它藏在这里
I expect it’s ’cause he wanted somebody to find it.
我想他是希望别人能找到吧
Mind where you’re going.
走路要长眼睛
I’m sorry. I’ll
对不起 我…
Where were you? A man has patrol duty.
你去哪里了 某人去巡逻了
Tywin Lannister was right here and now he’s gone.
泰温·兰尼斯特刚才还在 现在他走了
A girl owes one more name.
女孩还要再说一个名字
The Red God demands it. Give the man a name.
红神需要 告诉某人一个名字
How long after I give you the name
我说出名字
does it take you to kill someone?
你要多久才能杀掉他
A minute, an hour, a month.
一分钟 一小时 或者一个月
Death is certain, the time is not.
必死无疑 时间不定
He’s taking his army to attack my brother.
他要带兵去打我哥哥
I need him dead right now.
我要他马上死
This a man cannot do.
某人做不到
You promised you’d help me.
你答应帮我
Help was not promised, lovely girl.
某人没有答应帮你 可爱的小姑娘
Only death. There must be others.
只答应杀人 换个人吧
Give a name, any name.
说个名字 谁都行
And you’ll kill them?
你当真会杀吗
Anybody?
不管是谁
By the seven New Gods and the Old Gods beyond counting,
以七位新神及诸多远古神祇之名
I swear it.
某人立誓
All right.
好吧
Jaqen H’ghar.
贾昆·赫加尔
A girl gives a man his own name?
女孩说的是某人自己的名字
That’s right. Gods are not mocked.
没错 不可嘲弄众神
This is no joking thing. I’m not joking.
此事不可玩笑 我没开玩笑
A man can go kill himself.
某人可以自杀
Un name me. No.
收回名字 不
Please?
求你
I’ll un name you.
我答应收回名字
Thank you.
谢谢
If you help me and my friends escape.
只要你帮我和我的朋友逃走
This would require more than one life.
这可不止一条命
This is not part of our bargain. Fine, Jaqen H’ghar.
不在约定范围内 好 贾昆·赫加尔
A girl lacks honor.
女孩太过分
If I do this thing, a girl must obey.
我若从命 女孩要遵从指示
A girl will obey.
女孩定会遵从
A girl and her friends will walk through the gate at midnight.
女孩和她朋友午夜可出城门
Thank you, Podrick.
谢谢 波德瑞克
Odd little boy.
怪小子
I have a certain sympathy for odd little boys.
我倒是偏爱那些怪小子
You and Varys both.
瓦里斯也是
Excellent lamprey pie.
这鳗鱼馅饼很美味
Were you slaving away in the kitchen all day?
你整天都在厨房琢磨这个吗
I hear Joffrey plans on fighting.
我听说乔佛里在谋划战事
An inspiration for the troops.
真是鼓舞士气呀
The young king in his shining armor
年轻的国王身披锃亮的盔甲
fighting to defend the capital against the wicked old rebel.
率军保卫都城 奋勇抵抗邪恶的老叛贼
He’s only a boy.
他只是个孩子
Younger boys are off fighting his war.
比他更小的孩子正为他卖命打仗
He’s not ready.
他还没有准备好
What is he, ?
他多大了 十七吧
Remember Jaime at ? Better than you.
记得詹姆十七岁时吗 我比你记得清楚
Some men have a gift for this sort of thing,
有的人天生就有打仗的本事
some don’t.
有的人不行
His place is not on the battlefield.
他不适合上战场
It’s not on the throne, either,
也不适合当国王
sadly for all of us.
真是我们的悲哀
Do you think I’m an idiot?
你当我是傻子吗
No, I’d say you possess above average intelligence.
不 要我说 你的智力高于常人
You shipped off my only daughter.
你送走了我唯一的女儿
And now you want to send my eldest son to the battlefield to die.
现在又想让我的长子上战场送死
He’ll have his Kingsguard protecting him.
他有御林铁卫保护
He has the finest armor gold can buy.
还有最昂贵的上好盔甲
He needs to be out there.
他应该到前线去
The men will fight more fiercely seeing their king
士兵看到国王没有躲到母亲的裙下
fighting beside them
而是跟他们并肩作战
instead of hiding behind his mother’s skirts.
肯定士气高涨 打起仗来有劲儿
Any dessert?
有甜点吗
Do you know why Varys is so dangerous?
你说瓦里斯为何这么危险
Because he has thousands of spies in his employ.
因为他雇了上千个探子
Because he knows everything we do before we do it.
我们尚未行动 他就已经了如指掌
Because he doesn’t have a cock.
因为他没有那话儿
Neither do you.
你也没有
Perhaps I’m dangerous, too.
或许我也很危险
You, on the other hand,
而你呢
are as big a fool as every other man.
跟别的男人一样 傻到没救
That little worm between your legs does half your thinking.
一半时间都用两腿间的小虫子思考
It’s not that little.
没你说的那么小
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
Because I’m happy.
因为我高兴
And why are you happy?
你高兴什么
Because I have your little whore.
因为我抓到了你的小妓♥女
I thought you preferred blondes.
我以为你喜欢金发的
Such a droll little fellow.
小东西还挺能打趣
Tell me, have you married this one yet?
说吧 你有没有跟她成婚
No?
没有
Oh, good. Father will be so pleased.
那就好 父亲就放心了
Why do you care who I fuck?
你怎么关心起我跟谁上床了
Because a Lannister always pays her debts.
因为兰尼斯特有债必还
You stole my only daughter,
你夺走我唯一的女儿
you plot to have Joffrey killed.
还打算害死乔佛里
This is madness. Stannis will be here in days.
你疯了 史坦尼斯不日即到
You need me. For what?
你需要我 要你作甚
Your skill in battle?
你会打仗
Pretty thing, your whore.
你的妓♥女倒有几分姿色
Lovely body.
曼妙的胴体
The bruises will heal in time.
瘀伤很快就能痊愈的
Where did you find her?
你在哪儿找到她的
Varys isn’t the only one who hears whispers.
有眼线的可不止瓦里斯一人
Really, a Lannister lion necklace?
居然送她兰尼斯特家的雄狮项链
You need to hide your secret whores more carefully.
下次可要把你的秘密妓♥女藏好了
You’ve forgotten the most important thing about whores.
有关妓♥女 你忘了很重要的一点
Oh?
是吗
Well, you’re the expert. Tell me.
你是行家 说来听听
You don’t buy them.
妓♥女不用买
You only rent them.
租来玩玩即可
You’re usually a better liar, baby brother.
你撒谎的本事大不如前啊 小弟
This one you like.
你喜欢这个妓♥女
You like her very much.
很是喜欢她
Could it be love?
爱不爱呢
Don’t worry, she’ll be treated gently enough…
别担心 她会受到细心的照顾
unless Joffrey is hurt.
只要乔佛里没事
And then every wound he suffers she’ll suffer, too.
否则小乔受什么苦 她也要受什么苦
And if he dies,
如果小乔没命
there isn’t a man alive who could devise
你那小婊♥子死得多么惨
a more painful death for your little cunt.
怕是没人能想象出来呢
And how do I know you haven’t killed her already?
我如何知道她还活着
Would you like to see her?
你想见见她吗
I thought you might.
我就知道
Ser Mandon, bring in my brother’s whore.
曼登爵士 把我弟弟的妓♥女带进来
I’m sorry they hurt you.
很抱歉 他们伤到你了
You must be brave.
你一定要勇敢
I promise I will free you.
我保证救你出来
Don’t forget me.
不要忘了我
Never.
绝不会
I will hurt you for this.
今日之辱 我一定会报
A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy
总有一天 当你自以为平安快活时
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.
喜悦必将在你嘴里化成灰烬
And you will know the debt is paid.
到时你便知道 债已偿清
Get out.
滚出去
Shae!
雪伊
I’ve been waiting all night.
我等了你一整晚
What is wrong?
出什么事了
You’re beautiful.
你美极了
Then why do you look sad?
那你为什么满脸伤感
We have to be more careful.
我们必须多加小心
Don’t be afraid. I can take care of myself.
别担心 我能照顾好自己
There are people who want to hurt me.
有人处心积虑想害我
I know. I won’t let them.
我知道 他们休想得逞
I’ll cut off their faces. I will.
我剥了他们的脸皮 我发誓
I would kill for you. Do you know that?
我甘愿为你杀人 你明白吗
I expect I’ll have to before this is over.
战争结束前恐怕就会应验
You’re mine.
你是我的
I’m yours.
我是你的
Promise me.
向我保证
I’m yours, and you are mine.
我是你的 你是我的
Still no word?
还是没消息吗
We’ve sent a dozen ravens.
已经放了一打信鸦
None have returned.
无一返回
My bastard is only a few days from Winterfell.
我的私生子没几天就能到临冬城了
Once he captures the castle Theon has my brothers.
等他拿下城堡 席恩手上有我弟弟
If we storm the castle…
如果大举进攻…
He wouldn’t dare hurt the boys.
他绝不敢伤害王子们
They’re his only hope of escaping the North with his head.
那是他活着逃出北境的唯一希望
Send word to your son.
传话给你儿子
Any Ironborn who surrender
那些铁民只要投降
will be allowed to return safely to their homes.
就允准他们平安回家
A touch of mercy is a virtue, Your Grace.
适度仁慈是美德 陛下
Too much Any Ironborn with the exception of Theon Greyjoy.
但太过仁慈 席恩·葛雷乔伊除外
He betrayed our cause.
他背叛了南征大业
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
And we will hunt him down no matter where he runs.
就算追到天涯海角 我们也要抓到他
I expect his countrymen will turn on him the minute they hear the offer.
听到这一提议 他的手下估计会立刻倒戈
Your pardon, My Lord.
打搅了 大人
Your Grace.
陛下
My Lady.
小姐客气
How are you?
您还好吧
How am I?
我能好吗
I’ve had to arrest my mother.
我被迫软禁了母亲
The Lannisters have my sisters.
兰尼斯特手上有我两个妹妹
The man I considered my closest friend
我视其为密友的男人
has seized my home and my brothers.
攻占了我的老家 抓了我两个弟弟
I’m fighting a war and I don’t know if I should march south or north.
眼前这场仗 我都不知该北上还是南下
I’m sorry. It was a stupid question.
抱歉 我不该这样问您
I’m sorry. No.
我很抱歉 不
Forgive me.
别介意
You’re being kind. I have no right…
你是好心 我无权…
You have every right.
您有得是权力
You’re a king.
您是国王
That’s not the kind of king I want to be.
我可不想当那种国王
What kind do you want to be?
您想当哪种
I don’t know.
不知道
The good kind.
好国王
Most kings grew up as princes.
大多数国王从小就是王子
They spend their whole lives preparing for the crown.
从出生就开始为登上王位做准备
I was raised to be Lord of Winterfell.
我从小被当作临冬城主培养
I was raised to be a proper little lady,
我从小被当作淑女培养
to play the harp and dance the latest steps
弹竖琴 跳最新潮的舞步
and recite Valyrian poetry.
背诵瓦雷利亚诗歌
I’d like to hear you play the harp.
我很想听你弹竖琴
No. No, you would not.
不 您不听为好
How did you go from reciting Valyrian poetry
你怎么不再背诵瓦雷利亚诗歌
to sawing off men’s feet?
转而给人锯腿呢
When I was ,
我十二岁时
my mother and father went to a wedding.
我的父母亲去参加一场婚礼
Weddings in Volantis last for days, you know.
在瓦兰提斯 婚礼要办很多天
And they left me with my little brother.
他们把我和弟弟留在家中
The second afternoon they were gone
他们离开后的第二天午后
was the hottest day in the three year summer.
是三年盛夏中最热的一天
We couldn’t bear to be inside, so we ran down to the Rhoyne.
我们在屋里呆不住 便跑去洛恩河边
Every child in Volantis was in the Rhoyne that day.
那天 河里挤满了小孩子
The rich, the poor, we were all there,
无论贫富 全聚在那儿
naked, screaming, racing to the little islands.
光着身子 大喊大叫 争先游向小岛
Drummers were playing for coppers on the east bank.
河的西岸 有鼓手在卖艺演奏
I was treading water,
当时我一边踩水
talking to a friend
一边与朋友交谈
when I realized I hadn’t seen my brother.
突然我发现弟弟不见了
I called his name.
我呼喊他的名字
Then I started screaming his name.
然后惊慌地大叫起来
And then I saw him
接着就看到他了
floating facedown.
脸朝下漂在水上
My heart just… stopped.
我的心脏停跳了
I was…
我…
I dragged him from the water.
我把他从水里拽出来
My friend helped me, I think.
朋友好像在一旁帮我
I don’t even remember.
我记不清了
He was so little.
他是那么小
Then we pulled him onto the riverbank…
然后我们把他拉上河岸
and I screamed at him
我冲他叫喊
and I shook him
摇晃他
and he was dead.
可他一动不动
Just dead.
死了
A man ran over.
有个人跑了过来
He had a fish tattoo on his face.
他脸上有鱼形的刺青
In Volantis the slaves have tattoos
瓦兰提斯的奴隶身上都有刺青
so you know what they are without having to talk to them.
这样不用问就知道他们的身份
And this man worked on a fishing boat.
那人肯定在渔船上干活
And he pushed me out of the way.
他一把推开我
You have to understand,
您要知道
for a slave to push a highborn girl
一个奴隶推开一位贵族家的小姐
that’s death for the man, a terrible death.
肯定是死刑 而且死得很惨
But he pushed me out of the way
不过他就那样推开我
and he started pressing on my brother’s chest
开始按压我弟弟的胸膛
again and again and again
一而再 再而三
until my brother spat out
直到我弟弟吐出
half of the Rhoyne
一肚子的水
and cried out.
哭出声来
And the man cradled his head and told him to be calm.
那人抚着他的头 要他平静下来
I decided two things that day.
那天我做了两个决定
I would not waste my years
我绝不浪费光阴
planning dances and masquerades with the other noble ladies.
跟那些贵妇人办什么舞会
And when I came of age…
等我成年后
I would never live in a slave city again.
我绝不要住在奴隶制城邦
I’m sorry, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
You told me of your problems and I’ve blathered on.
原本是您对我倾诉 我却喋喋不休起来
I don’t want to marry the Frey girl.
我不想娶佛雷家的女孩
I don’t want you to marry her.
我也不希望您娶她
But you needed that bridge.
可您需要那座桥
I hope it’s a very beautiful bridge.
希望那是一座特别美丽的桥
The sour cherries was all crushed up and ready.
酸樱桃全都碾好了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Probably in the piecrust by now.
没准已经撒进馅饼了
In the oven, the nice warm oven.
放到了炉子上 热烘烘的炉子
Shut up. What did you bring?
闭嘴 你带了什么
The cheese could be better.
早知道就带奶酪了
I did get some nice sausages.
我拿了几根好吃的香肠
What did he want us to do about those guards?
他要我们怎么对付守卫
He didn’t say.
他没说
He just said, “Walk through the gates.
他只是说 “走出城门”
What about the guards?
那守卫怎么办
He didn’t say anything about the guards.
他没说守卫的事情
What, he left that bit out?
什么 连这都没说
It’s a pretty important part, don’t you think?
这可是顶要紧的部分 你不觉得吗
We have to trust him. Trust him?
我们要相信他 相信他
You trusted him to fight with us and you set him free
你当初相信他会跟我们并肩作战 就放了他
and he ran. I want to go back to the kitchens.
结果他跑了 我想回厨房了
Shut up. Stay here if you’re afraid.
闭嘴 害怕的话就留下
Arry, don’t.
阿利 不要
Away! Reset!
射 装
If the wind holds, we’ll reach King’s Landing in a day.
如果风向不变 不出一天便可抵达君临
Will it hold?
风向会变吗
Can’t make promises for the wind, Your Grace.
风的事情我可说不准 陛下
Again, pull!
放 拉
I admire you, Ser Davos.
我佩服你 戴佛斯爵士
I thank you, Your Grace. Pleased to hear it.
多谢陛下 您这话很中听
Some highborn fools call you Onion Knight
有些愚蠢的贵族叫你洋葱骑士
and think they insult you.
以为那样就能羞辱你
So you take the onion for your sigil,
你反拿洋葱做家徽
sew it on your coat, fly the onion flag.
缝在衣服上 挂起洋葱旗
My son wishes me to change it.
我儿子希望我换掉
Three mermen with tridents, something like that.
换成拿三叉戟的三条人鱼 诸如此类的
I understand why the older families look down at me.
我知道为何旧贵族看不起我
Do you? Why?
是吗 为何
My father was a crabber. And?
我父亲是捕蟹人 还有呢
Well, sons of Lords don’t like to break bread with sons of crabbers.
领主的子嗣不愿与捕蟹人的后代同桌进餐
Our hands stink.
我们的手有腥臭
And where were those Lords when Storm’s End starved?
风息堡被围时 那些领主去哪儿了
Many fought bravely for your brother.
很多人为您哥哥而战
Many fought for the Mad King.
还有很多效忠疯王
You defend these men who insult you behind your back.
你还为这些背后诋毁你的人辩护
Some are happy to do it to my face.
有些人喜欢当面说我
We were forgotten.
我们被遗忘了
Robert and Ned Stark they were the heroes,
劳勃和奈德·史塔克 他们成了英雄
the glorious rebels marching from battle to battle,
光荣的叛军步步紧逼 节节胜利
liberating towns from the yoke of the Mad King
从疯王手里解放了一座又一座城镇
while I held Storm’s End with men.
而我凭五百人坚守风息堡
No one has forgotten, Your Grace. No? Robert did.
没人忘记陛下 是吗 劳勃就忘了
He gave Storm’s End to Renly after the war.
战后他把风息堡交给了蓝礼
Renly never fought a day in his life.
而蓝礼一天的仗都没打过
He was only a boy. Then why’d he give him Storm’s End?
他当时还小 那为何把风息堡交给他
First we ate the horses.
起初我们吃掉了马匹
We weren’t riding anyway, not with the castle surrounded.
反正城堡被围 我们不用骑马
We couldn’t feed them, so fine, the horses.
也没东西喂它们 好吧 吃了马
Then the cats. Never liked cats.
然后是猫 我向来不喜欢猫
So fine. I do like dogs.
也好 可是我喜欢狗
Good animals. Loyal.
多好的动物 忠诚
But we ate them. Then the rats.
结果我们把狗也吃了 之后是老鼠
The night before you slipped through,
你溜进来的前一晚
I thought my wife was dying.
我以为我妻子挺不住了
She couldn’t speak anymore, she was so frail.
她没力气说话 极度憔悴
And then you made it through the lines.
这时你穿越重围
Slipped right through in your little black sailboat with your onions.
驾着满载洋葱的小黑船
And potatoes. Some salted beef, I believe.
我想还有土豆和咸牛肉
Every man in Storm’s End wanted to kiss you that night.
那一晚 全风息堡的人都想亲吻你
I was relieved they did not.
幸亏他们没那么做
Robert told me to hold Storm’s End, so I held it.
劳勃要我守风息堡 我守住了
Then he told me he was giving it to Renly,
他又要我把它交给蓝礼
so I gave it up.
我也交了出来
Insult or no, I gave it up
无论耻辱与否 我交了
because Robert was my older brother and he was the king
因为劳勃是我的长兄 也是我的国王
and I’ve always done my duty.
我自当听命
But now I’m the rightful king by every law of Westeros.
但现在我成了维斯特洛名正言顺的国王
And when I sit the Iron Throne, you’ll be my Hand.
等我坐上铁王座 你就是国王之手
Your Grace…
陛下
I pray I serve you well.
唯愿我不辱重任
I expect you’ll be the first crabber’s son to wear the badge.
捕蟹人之子佩首相徽章 你应该算头一个吧
You’re the master of whisperers.
你是情报总管
You’re supposed to know everything.
应当无所不知
No man can be in all rooms at all times.
谁也没有那般神通广大
I have many little birds in the North, My Lord,
我在北境确有很多小小鸟 陛下
but I haven’t heard their songs
不过自从席恩·葛雷乔伊占了临冬城
since Theon Greyjoy captured Winterfell.
我就再也没听到它们唱歌了
The Stark forces are distracted.
史塔克现在腹背受敌
Now is the time to strike.
正是我们出击的绝佳时机
To strike?
出击
My dear nephew, you do see these men
亲爱的外甥 莫非你没有看见
preparing the walls for siege?
这些人正为围城战做准备
You do understand Stannis Baratheon sails this way?
你应该知道史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩即将到来吧
If my Uncle Stannis lands on the shores of King’s Landing,
如果我叔叔史坦尼斯在君临靠岸
I’ll ride out to greet him.
我就骑马出去迎接
A brave choice, Your Grace.
相当勇敢的决定 陛下
I’m sure your men will line up behind you.
我朝大军必定追随在您身后
They say Stannis never smiles.
据说史坦尼斯从来不笑
I’ll give him a red smile
我要让他血淋淋地笑一个
from ear to ear.
从左耳咧到右耳
Imagine Stannis’s terror.
史坦尼斯该有多么害怕啊
I am trying.
难以想象啊
You’re an intelligent man.
你是聪明人
I’d like to think I’m an intelligent man.
我也自认为是聪明人
Oh, no one disputes that, My Lord,
谁都不否认这一点 大人
not even the multitudes who despise you.
包括许许多多瞧不起您的人
I wish we could converse as two honest, intelligent men.
真希望我们两个聪明人来一次坦诚的对话
I wish we could, too.
我也很希望
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
Tell me.
告诉我
If we’re going to play,
当真要玩的话
you’ll have to start.
您先开始
My brother was the youngest Kingsguard in history.
我老哥是史上最年轻的御林铁卫
My sister became queen at the age of .
我老姐十九岁就成为王后
When I reached manhood,
而我成年时
my father put me in charge of all the drains and cisterns in Casterly Rock.
父亲让我管理凯岩城里的水沟和水槽
A most highborn plumber.
出身最高贵的管道工
The water never flowed better.
排水的顺畅程度无与伦比
And all the shit found its way to the sea.
屎尿畅通无阻 奔流到海不复回
I never expected to have any real power.
我从不指望获得真正的权力
So when my father named me acting Hand
所以当父亲要我代理首相时…
You’re quite good at being Hand, you know?
您非常适合担任首相 知道吗
Jon Arryn and Ned Stark were good men,
琼恩·艾林和奈德·史塔克都是好人
honorable men,
很讲荣誉
but they disdained the game and those who played.
可他们都鄙视权力的游戏 以及玩游戏的人
You enjoy the game. I do.
而您特别享受 没错
Last thing I expected.
大大出乎我的意料
And you play it well.
且您玩得很不错
I’d like to keep playing it.
我希望接着玩下去
If Stannis breaches the gates, the game is over.
如果史坦尼斯攻进城门 游戏就结束了
They say he burns his enemies alive to honor the Lord of Light.
据说他活活烧死敌人 献给光之王
The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned,
光之王想要敌人烧死
the drowned God wants them drowned.
淹神希望敌人淹死
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts?
诸神怎么如此狠毒
Where is the God of tits and wine?
乳神与酒神何在啊
In the Summer Isles,
在盛夏群岛
they worship a fertility goddess with teats.
人们崇拜的生育女神 就有十六个乳♥头
We should sail there immediately.
我们应该即刻起航
This morning I heard a song
今早我收到消息
all the way from Qarth beyond the Red Waste.
来自红色荒原彼端的魁尔斯
Daenerys Targaryen lives.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安还活着
A girl at the edge of the world is the least of our problems.
那丫头远在世界尽头 暂且不用担心
She has three dragons.
她有三只龙
But even if what they say is true,
当然咯 就算传言不假
it’ll be years before they are fully grown.
龙真正长大还需要好些年
And then there will be nowhere to hide.
到时候就无处可躲了
One game at a time, my friend.
先玩好眼前的游戏 朋友
Careful, Khaleesi.
当心 卡丽熙
Xaro owns this city and the warlocks have , eyes watching for you.
札罗拥有这座城 男巫对您的监视无处不在
I found one
我找到船了
a ship with a good captain.
而且有个好船长
She leaves for Astapor tomorrow.
明天起航去阿斯塔波
Astapor? We cannot stay here.
为何去阿斯塔波 我们不能留在这里
They have my dragons.
我的龙在他们手里
A mother does not flee without her children.
母亲怎能丢下孩子独自逃走
They’re not your children.
他们不是您的孩子
I know they call you the Mother of Dragons
我知道他们都称您为龙之母
and I know you love them, but you didn’t grow them in your womb.
您也爱他们 但毕竟不是您孕育出来的
They didn’t suckle at your breast. They are dragons, Khaleesi.
也没有吮吸您的乳汁 他们是龙 卡丽熙
And if we stay in Qarth, we’ll die.
如果还留在魁尔斯 我们会没命的
You should sail to Astapor. I’m sure you’ll be safe there.
那你就去阿斯塔波吧 那里肯定很安全
You know I would die for you.
您知道我愿为您而死
I will never abandon you.
我绝不会抛弃您
I’m sworn to protect you, to serve.
我发誓保护您 服侍您
Then serve me.
那就服侍我
If my dragons are in the House of the Undying,
如果我的龙就在不朽之殿
then take me there.
你就带我过去
That’s what the warlock wants.
那就正中男巫的下怀了
He told you so himself.
那是他的说法
If you enter that place, you will never leave again.
如果您去了那里 就永远走不出来了
His magic is strong. And what of my magic?
他的魔法很强大 那我的呢
You saw me step into the fire.
你亲眼见我走进大火
You watched the witch burn. What did the flames do to me?
巫魔女被烧死了 火焰能奈我何
Do you remember?
还记得吗
Until my last breath I will remember.
我至死都不会忘记
After I have forgotten my mother’s face.
比我母亲的容貌还印象深刻
They are my children.
他们是我的孩子
And they are the only children I will ever have.
我再也不会有其他的孩子了
Take me to them.
带我过去
We should bury them.
该把他们埋了
I’d leave ’em up a few more days.
要我说就再挂几天
Sends a message.
警告众人
If they haven’t got the damn message yet,
要是他们现在还没有学乖
a few more days won’t help.
多挂几天也没用
As you say.
那也行
But it don’t hurt to let ’em rot a while longer.
不过再烂他们几天也无妨嘛
What’s this?
这是什么
Gold for the farmer.
金子 给农场主的
For his trouble.
免他烦心
His troubles are done.
他这辈子都没烦心事了
He’s feeding the crops now.
他在喂庄稼呢
His wife, too.
他老婆也是
You want to keep a man silent, you silence him.
要想让人闭嘴 了断他就成
Got as far as the farm and then doubled back.
我们走到农场那么远 然后原路返回
Walked through the stream to throw off the hounds.
穿过溪流 让猎狗闻不到气味
Hoped this would be the last place they’d think to look.
但愿他们想不到搜查这个地方
You’re right…
你们想得没错
so far.
目前来说
Who was that out there hung up the gates?
大门上挂的是谁
Must have been the farmer’s boys.
肯定是农场主的孩子
He killed them and burned them
他杀了他们 烧成那样
and passed them off as the little lords?
然后谎称那是两位小少爷
They mustn’t know.
别让他们听到
Bran would blame himself.
布兰要自责的
They’ll never hear it from me.
我绝对不会说
The little lads have suffered enough.
小家伙们受的苦够多了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!