Roll him over.
你最好杀了我
Now you really better shoot me.
这事我无法交代
There’s no way I’m gonna explain this.
他妈的莫里尼!
Fuckin’ Morini!
好吧朝我开枪吧,来吧杀了我吧
OK, shoot me. Go ahead, kill me now.
我是你的侍从,那违背了侍道
I’m your retainer. It’s against the code of the samurai.
如果你是我侍从或啥的
If you’re my retainer, whatever that is,
就照我说的做
then do what I tell you!
啊!
Oww!
– 你丫这是干吗? – 你叫我做的
– What did you that for? – You told me to.
我无意冒犯
I don’t mean you no disrespect.
现在你有借口了 告诉他们我袭击了你们俩
Now you’ve got an excuse. Tell them I attacked you both.
你最好留神暗枪,幽灵狗
You better watch your back, Ghost Dog!
如你说的,身边一切都变了
Like you said, everything seems to be changing around us.
什么都弄不明白了
Nothing makes sense any more.
拿着
Take these.
老兄,我看到了件很酷的东西
Man, I saw a really cool thing
一定得带你看看
that I gotta show you.
简直不可置信
You won’t believe your eyes.
不知为什么,总是让我想到你
I don’t know why, but it made me think of you.
我要吃了你的马
I’m gonna take your knight.
糟糕
Shit.
我们走吧
C’mon let’s go.
走吧
C’mon!
知道吗
You know what?
现在他们说雪糕对身体非常有益
Now they say that ice cream is really good for you.
-说到雪糕?
Talking about ice cream?
是呀,早上我在收音机上听来的
Yeah, I heard it this morning on the radio.
有个营养家说它就像食物一样
Some nutritionist guy said it’s exactly like food.
我通常不上楼顶去
I don’t usually go up on the roof.
我从来都不去那
I never go up there,
不过今天早些的时候我第一次上去
but I went up there earlier today for the very first time.
想去看看黄昏
Just to see the light of the dawn,
灿烂的天空
the colour of the sky.
我发现了这不可思议的东东
And then I discovered this thing so incredible
我和自己说,你得来看看
that I said to myself, you gotta see this.
走吧
C’mon.

Check this out, man.
我爱死它了
I love this.
好好瞧瞧
Check this out.
很疯狂,是不?
It’s completely crazy, right?
真是好家伙
What a beautiful thing.
不过,他到底怎么拿它下来呢?
But, how in the hell is he ever gonna get it down from there?
太疯狂了
That’s completely crazy,
这家伙真是天才
this guy’s a genius!
真是奇景
It’s amazing.
他怎么拿它下来?
How the hell is he gonna get it down from here?
一切顺利吗?
How’s it goin’?
好漂亮的船!
What a beautiful boat!
完成后你要驶入云霄吗?
When you’re finished will you just sail away into the clouds?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我得继续干活
I gotta keep working.
啊..
Ah …
我想你有事情要做,太阳就快下山了
I guess you got some business to take care of, ’cause soon the sun’s gonna be coming down.
我得走了,我还有事
I gotta go. I got business to take care of.
太阳要下山了
The sun’s coming down.
古人云,欲断则当断于七步之内
那只需决心和勇气去扭转乾坤

Yeah.
有件事你能帮忙
There is something you could do for me.

Yeah.
“瞧我最新的发明”
‘And now, my newest invention.’
“能把钻石变成欢乐豆!”
‘I can turn diamonds … into jelly beans!
“但是你觉得我快乐么?”
‘But do you think I’m happy?
“不! 我烦, 我烦, 我烦, 我烦死了”
‘No! I’m frustrated, frustrated, frustrated, frustrated!
“你想知道是为什么? 菲利士猫和它的魔法袋”
‘You ask why? Felix the Cat and his bag of tricks.
– 魔法! – 我要变个独木舟
– ‘It’s magic!’ – ‘I’ll make a canoe.’
“魔法更多的魔法!”
‘Magic and more magic!’
我想我们昨天讨论过了
I thought we discussed this yesterday.
我只想要我的钱
All I want is my money.
这里人多,我们改日再谈
There’s people here. We can discuss this another time.
每次都得我自己上来收房♥租
Every time I have to come get my rent.
每三个月
It’s every three months.
“我要搞个这样的袋子!”
‘I’ll try to get the bag like this!’
“挠痒痒!”
‘It tickles!’
桑切斯, 我麻烦多着呢
Sanchez, I’ve got bigger problems.
明天我搞掂它
I’ll clear it up tomorrow.
快付钱,否则我告到市政♥府♥那
Pay me that money or I’ll call the City Marshal.
三个月房♥租!
Three months rent!
你们到底在这搞些什么玩意儿?
What kind of operation are you guys running here anyway?
咋了? 咋了?
What? What?
我估计老板也不会相信你的鬼话
I don’t think the boss buys your story, either.
莫里尼不是外人,他还是我妹夫
Morini was family. He was also my brother-in-law.
山尼,我很抱歉所发生的一切,不过我也受伤了!
Sonny, I’m sad about what happened, but I got shot!
你觉得这也是假的?
You think I’m making this up?
我不知道该他妈的信啥!
I don’t know what I fucking believe!
乔,蛇,去车♥库♥开些车过来
Joe, Snake. Go to the garage, get some cars.
明天一早,
First thing tomorrow, take Mr. Vargo
送瓦戈先生去林里他的城♥堡♥那儿
to his castle in the woods.
– 现在? – 操,下礼拜!
– Right now? – No, next fucking week!
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
旅鸽!
Passenger pigeon!
来人呀,抓住那东西!
Somebody grab the goddamn thing!
– 抓住他,文尼 – 好的
– Grab him, Vinny. – Yeah.
抓住了,给你
I got him. Here you go.
把那贱鸟扔出去
Get out with that flying rat.
先把那上面的字条拿下
Just get the message off him.
放它回去,文尼
Send him home, Vinny.
上面写着,“如果武士突然被砍头”
It says, “If a samurai’s head were to be suddenly cut off,”
“他依旧能完成最后一击”
“he should still be able to perform one more action …”
“毫不含糊”
“with certainty.”
他妈的这什么意思?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
这是诗
It’s poetry.
战争之诗
The poetry of war.
即使武士被突然砍头 他还能完成最后一击
如冤鬼般执著,尽管头已断,气仍不断
等等, 等等!
Excuse me, excuse me!
请进巷子里!
Step into the alley, please!
好的!
OK!
携脂粉于身是好习惯
从梦中醒来 武士的气色或会很差 当是施粉之时
B计划
Plan B.
若下决心要除掉某人
旁敲侧击不会有胜算 尽管直捣龙巢也不易成功
侍道之法乃迅雷一击,迎面斩之
喂,我是鲍勃所罗,我就职于西区地♥产♥公♥司♥
Hello, I’m Bob Solo. I’m with West Side Realty.
我约了瓦戈先生
I have an appointment with Mr. Vargo.
所罗先生, 你怎么从那门进来的?
How did you get in the gate, Mr. Solo?
瓦勒尼奥先生给我了密♥码♥
Mr. Valerio gave me the code.
这事非常重要,可能有个顾客对房♥子有兴趣
It’s very important. I may have a buyer for the estate.
森米,进去查查
Go inside, Sammy. Check this out.
我在这陪陪这位所罗先生
I’ll stay here with our Mr. Solo.
我可以出来伸伸腿么?
Mind if I stretch my legs?
别, 你待在车上, 所罗先生
No, you stay in the car, Mr. Solo.
好吧
OK.
忘了把名片给你
Why don’t I give you my card?
老天…
Jeez …
你♥他♥妈♥…
You sonofa …
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Sonofabitch!
天呀,那鸟人来了!
Jesus, it’s the fucking birdman!
啊, 天呀…
Ah, Jesus …
我正在期待你出现
I’ve been expecting you.
又是你
It’s you again.
你借走了我的书
You borrowed my book.
活见鬼! 你又朝上次那块儿开枪了
Goddammit! You shot me in the same place as last time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!