Oh, Yeah, Zeddmore, like it was my fault.
你笨得连绳子也不懂放下
You were too stupid not to drop that plumb line!
讲话给我小心一点 否则我就不客气了
Stupid? You better watch your mouth or I’ll punch your lights out.
是吗? – 是的!
Oh, yeah? – Yeah!
你想打架? – 随时奉陪
Well, anytime! – Come on!
来跟我决斗
It’s go time, man. I want you bad!
来啊!
Come on!
住手!住手!
Wait! Wait!
别闹了,快脱掉衣服吧
Stop, stop. Get your clothes off, quick. Strip.
我们在做什么?刚刚真想把你杀死
Oh, dear. Ray, what were we doing? I was ready to kill you.
这些黏液似是邪恶之物
It’s this stuff. It’s like pure, concentrated evil.
一直流到这个地方
And it’s all flowing right to this spot.
你肯定是这里? – 对
You sure this is it? – Yeah, he said Armand’s.
抱歉… – 没关系,我们自己去找
Excuse me… – It’s all right. We’ll look in the back.
文卡曼
Venkman!
嗨,文卡曼!
Hey, Venkman!
请你们出去,不准进来!
Please leave. You cannot… Get out of my restaurant!
叫人难以置信 百年来超自然力量的…
It was absolutely incredible! The greatest tangible evidence
最大证据
of psychic energy in 100 years.
你们在骚扰我的客人 – 紧急状况,请等等
You’re disturbing our guests! – This is an emergency. One second.
你吓到别人了,明天再说好吗?
Boys, you’re scaring the straights, okay? Is there any way we can do this tomorrow?
不,灾难快发生了
No, this won’t wait until tomorrow, Venkman. It’s hot and it’s ready to pop.
关乎整个城市的 – 城市底下
Yeah. It’s all over the city, Pete. – Under it, actually.
一条黏黏的河 – 流向美术馆
Rivers of this stuff. – It’s all flowing right to the museum.
没错,美术馆!
Yeah, the museum!
喷得我全身都是! 这是什么来的?
Look what he got all over me! What is this stuff?
对不起 – 天啊,你说是我的美术馆
Sorry. – Oh, God. You mean my museum?
我想在晚饭后才告诉你
I was gonna tell you between the dessert and the cheese course.
此是他们! – 你不能再回去了
There they are! – You can never go back there.
你一定得换工作了 – 那是一堆心理磁性的乳浆
You’re gonna have to find a new job. – Psychomagnotheric plasma.
会影响行为,害我们打架 – 害我们打起来
It affects behavior. We were fighting. – We were in a fight.
我抓他的脖子
He had him by the throat…
你们来了真好,我们要见市长
I’m glad they’re here. We gotta see the mayor.
[BOBBY BROWN’S “ON OUR OWN” PLAYS]
♪ Well, I guess we’re gonna Have to take control ♪
♪ We got, we got, we got ♪
(纽约市长官邸)
♪ We got, we got, we got ♪
♪ If it’s up to us We’ve got to take it home ♪
♪ Too hot to handle Too cold to hold ♪♪
魔鬼克星 – 你好
Oh, Ghostbusters! – How you doing?
请到这边来
Hey, guys, come right this way.
你们有多的质子机吗? 我弟弟很想要一个质子机
You guys got another one of those proton packs? My kid brother really wants one.
那质子机不是玩具 – 他说得对
The proton pack is not a toy. – I guess he’s right.
Ah.
我们照顾完孩子才这样做的
Dana, we were just babysitting, honest.
我们先看电视,然后就一发不可收拾了
And we watched some TV and had something to eat and then and one thing led to another.
算了吧,我明白你们在做什么 – 我原先也不知道会这样
I know what you were doing. – I didn’t know anything would happen.
丹娜,你的约会怎样?
Hi, Dana. How was your date?
只是吃饭罢了 – 彼得呢?
It wasn’t a date, it was just dinner. – Well, where’s Peter?
他被捕了
He was arrested.
很正常
Typical.
他有打电♥话♥来吗? – 没有人打过来
Did he call? – No, no. Nobody called.
奥斯卡呢?他好吗?
Well, how’s Oscar? Is he all right?
很好,他很乖
Oh, he’s fine. Such a good baby.
一开始不太乖
He was a little fussy at first,
我们给他吃了面包之后
then we just gave him some French bread pizza,
就睡着了
passed right out.
好,我过去看看他
Good. Good. Well, I’ll just give him a look-see.
我们该离开吗? – 哎,我也不晓得
So you think we should go? – Gee, I don’t know.
不该留下她一个人
I don’t think we should leave her alone.
对,那我们留下吧
You’re right. Let’s stay.
一兰尼 一魔鬼克星
Lenny! Big man! – Ghostbusters.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
在举♥行♥睡衣派对吗?
What is this? A slumber party?
我们要来跟您报告…
That’s what we’re here to talk about.
我不想听
Look, I don’t wanna hear anything about it.
给你两分钟解释
You’ve got two minutes. Make it good.
首先,真高兴再次见到你
Well, first of all, Mr. Mayor, it’s a great pleasure to see you again.
差不多一半选民投你的票
We’d like to say that almost 50 percent of us voted for you in the last election.
谢谢你们 – 每次见面
I appreciate that. – I’m just sorry we always meet
都弄成这样,真对不起
under these circumstances.
我们之所以前来打扰 是因为本市地底…
Mr. Mayor, we’re here tonight because a psychomagnotheric slime flow
正有股心理磁性黏液在流动
of immense proportions is building up beneath the city.
心理什么? – 。。理磁性
Psycho-what? – Psychomagnotheric.
深奥的词 – 负面情绪
Big word. – Negative human emotions
化为黏液的形式
are materializing in the form of a viscous, psychoreactive plasm
带有爆♥炸♥性的异常反应
with explosive supernormal potential.
这里有人说英语吗?
Does anybody speak English here?
市长先生,我们的意思是…
Yeah, Your Honor, what we’re trying to tell you is, like,
全市的仇恨和暴♥力♥
all the bad feelings, I mean, all the hate, the anger and violence
都融汇于这条污泥之中
of this city is turning into this sludge.
我原本也不相信 但在落入其中之后…
I didn’t believe it at first either, but we just went for a swim in it,
我们刚才几乎互相残杀
and we ended up almost killing each other.
太不正常了 我们一定要听这些东西吗?
This is insane! I mean, do we really have to listen to this?
请你安静两分钟行吗?
Can’t you stop your lips from flapping for two little minutes?
兰尼,你最近曾去卫头巷尾巡视吗?
Lenny, have you been out on the street lately?
你可知民间现状多奇怪吗? 我们统计过了
Do you know how weird it is out there? We’ve taken our own head count.
全市有三百万个可悲的烂人
There seem to be 3 million completely miserable assholes
住在大纽约地区 – 求求你
living in the Tri-State area. – Oh, please.
我更正,是三百万零一个
I beg your pardon. 3 million and one.
我们若不及时行动…
What budgie-brain here doesn’t realize is that if we don’t do something fast,
这里将毁于一旦
this whole place is gonna blow like a frog on a hot plate.
说得是 – 我该如何是好?
Yeah, right. – What am I supposed to do?
我要上电视昭告人♥民♥
Go on television and tell 10 million people
叫大家善待别人吗?
they have to be nice to each other?
自己可悲又对别人不好
Being miserable and treating other people like dirt
是纽约人得天独厚的权利
is every New Yorker’s God-given right.
两分钟到了,晚安
Your two minutes are up. Good night, gentlemen.
等一下 – 你犯了重大错误
Wait. – You’re making a mistake, Mr. Mayor.
《时代杂♥志♥》或许会有兴趣
A very newsworthy mistake. The Times is gonna be interested in this,
民调也会… – 喂,各位
and you know The Post… – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now, now…
“市长溺毙于黏液河”
“Mayor Drowns in River of Slime.”
时代广场黏液 – 变成黏液广场
“Times Square Slime.” – “Slime Square.”
在你告诉媒体之前
Fine. Now, before you go running off to the newspapers with this,
可以解释一下黏液的事吗?
would you consider telling this slime business to some of our people downtown?
要马上处理
It’s gotta be done right away.
(园景精神医院)
那会再度发生
Well, it’s gonna come back!
世界正面临危险
This city’s in danger! The whole state! The world!
我们想帮忙 – 我警告你
All we wanna do is help! – I’m warning you.
市长希望他们接受几天严密的观察
The mayor wants them kept under strict observation for the next few days.
他们是危险人物,要严密监视
We think they’re seriously disturbed and potentially dangerous.
我们会尽力而为 – 谢谢你,医生
Well, we’ll do whatever’s necessary. – Thank you, doctor.
我等待维哥的指示
I await the word of Vigo.
我是维哥…
I, Vigo,
喀尔巴阡之祸首 – 你说过了,这个祸首…
the scourge of Carpathia, – No, you told me this, the scourge.
摩尔达维亚的苦难 – 我全部听过了
the sorrow of Moldavia, – Sorrows, I’ve heard all of this, yes.
我命令你 – 主人,请吩咐
command you. – Command me, lord.
新一年开始代表魔鬼降临
The season of evil begins with the birth of the new year.
帅啊
Good.
带孩子来让我可以重生
Bring me the child, that I might live again.
遵命!
Yes!
主人
Lord Vigo…
我在想…
I was wondering.
丹娜这女子很温和而坚强
This woman, Dana, is fine and strong.
现在…
Now…
如果我…
if I was to
把孩子带给你
bring the baby,
我可以拥有她吗?
could I have that woman?
一言为定
So be it.
当今晚来临之时她就属于我们
On this day of darkness, she will be ours.
你的妻子,我的母亲
Wife to you and mother to me.
太棒了!
Yes!
谢谢你,主人
Thank you, lord! Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!