We three are the saddest sacks in all the Ozarks.
我不悲伤
I’m not sad.
我是生气
I’m angry.
那不就得了
There you go.
我被老婆抛弃那时都要宿醉而死了
I almost drank myself to death when my wife left me.
我想要自杀 你信吗
I was gonna kill myself. Can you believe that?
别便宜了他
Don’t give him the pleasure.
我想把自己淹死在墨西哥湾
I was going to drown myself in the Gulf of Mexico.
成为大白鲨的美餐
Let myself be dinner for the great whites.
海湾里都是牛鲨 来自新奥尔良的小姐
Gulf is bull sharks, Miss Nawlins.
为什么要死的是我 我又不是那个混♥蛋♥
Why should I die? I’m not the asshole.
应该把这话印在T恤上
Please put that on a t-shirt.
土豪小姐 你不是说你破产了吗
Miss moneybags. I thought you said you were broke.
不少钱啊
That’s a fat wad.
都是零头
It’s mostly singles.
零头 你做什么的 脱衣舞娘
Singles? What are you, a stripper?
应♥召♥女郎 还是”口”艺高超
Swamp girls, or treasure chest?
我们逗你玩呢
We’re just teasing.
你们在新奥尔良不开玩笑的吗
Don’t they tease people down in nola?
尼克·邓恩随时都可能被捕
We can expect Nick Dunne’s arrest any day now.
我们现在发现了房♥间里的血迹
We’ve got blood in the house,
巨额债款和意外怀孕
huge debt, an unwanted pregnancy.
而且艾米·艾略特·邓恩已经失踪五天了
And we have Amy Elliott Dunne, missing for five days.
为正义呐喊吧
Crying out for justice.
马上回来
We’ll be right back.
七月十一日
失踪
六天后
坦纳要跟你说个很坏的主意
Tanner has a very bad idea he’s going to pitch you.
是吗
Yeah?
你明天去圣路易斯 上莎伦·希伯的节目
You’re doing Sharon Schieber tomorrow in St. Louis.
出了岔子怎么办
It could go so wrong.
然后你告诉她安迪的事
And you are going to tell her about Andie.

Nope.
这真不是个好主意
That sounds like a very bad idea.
你已经三天没跟她联♥系♥了
You haven’t heard from her in three days.
这就是个定时炸♥弹♥ 你只能主动出击
This is a ticking time bomb. You’ve gotta throw yourself on it.
人们会恨死我的
People are gonna hate me.
之后他们就会原谅你
And then, they will forgive you.
一个在电视上大方承认自己是混♥蛋♥的男人
A guy admitting that he’s a gigantic asshole on television?
人们会同情你
People empathize with that.
我们为什么不直接发个声明
Why don’t we just put out a statement?
得让他们看见你
They need to see you.
莎伦的节目有上千万的观众
Sharon’s specials, they get 10 million viewers.
她很有煽动力 如果她拿你做话题人物
She is a crusader. If she takes you on as a cause…
她会问些犀利的问题
She’s going to ask real questions.
我会教你怎么说
I will drill you as if you were doing a deposition.
什么该说 什么不该说
What to say, what not to say.
就像只训练有素的猴子
A trained monkey?
训练有素的猴子不会被处死
A trained monkey who doesn’t get the lethal injection.
尼克 这次关乎到人们怎么看你
Nick, this case is about what people think of you.
你得让他们喜欢你
They need to like you.
你这样做会获得成千上万的支持者
Now, you do this and you will reach millions of those people.
也许我只需要得到一个人的支持
Maybe I only need to reach one.
谁啊
Hello?
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
马上来
One minute.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hey. – Hey.
你要走了吗
You clearing out?
没 我就收拾下房♥间
No, I’m just cleaning up.
我们进去道别吧
Let us come in and say goodbye.
我等会过去…
I’ll come by before…
让我们帮你一把
let us give you a hand.
你收拾得真彻底
Yeah, you gotta clear everything out, here.
桃乐茜特别能挑刺
Dorothy is a real stickler.
连个挂钩都没留下
Not even a spare hanger can you leave behind.
我得确保你没落任何东西
Gotta make sure nothing’s tucked inside.
袜子
A sock…
内衣 或者其他什么
or undies or what have you.
你清理得真干净
You did a real good job.
你把钱藏哪了 亲爱的
Where is the money, sweetheart?
看看她裙子底下
Look under her dress.
他让你这么干的吗
He talked you into this?
是我叫他这么干的
I talked him into it.
你们一走我就报♥警♥
The second you leave, I’m calling the cops.
你的眼镜是假的 头发也是染的
Your glasses are fake. Your hair’s dyed all hamster.
你说你叫南希
You say your name’s Nancy,
但喊你名字你总是没反应
but you don’t even answer to it half the time.
你在躲避什么
You’re hiding.
我不知道为什么 也不关心这个
I don’t know why, and I don’t really care.
但是你绝对不会报♥警♥
But you ain’t gonna call the cops.
而且我觉得你也没被虐待过
And I don’t think you’ve ever really been hit before.
我靠
Holy shit.
抱歉 我们真的很需要钱
Sorry, but we really need the money.
下次一定多加小心 明白吗
Next place, be more careful, okay?
外面有很多比我们还坏的人
There are a lot of people out there a lot worse than we are.
抱歉 你不能在这儿睡觉
Excuse me. You can’t sleep here.
七月十二日
失踪
七天后
我没有杀害我的妻子
I did not kill my wife.
再来一遍吧 别那么愣
Why don’t you try it again? A little less wooden.
我没杀我妻子
I didn’t kill my wife.
-干嘛 -你每次表现得自以为是
– What are you doing? – Every time you look smug,
生闷气 或者紧张的时候
or annoyed or tense,
我就拿小熊软糖扔你
I’m gonna hit you with a gummy bear.
难道这能缓解我紧绷的神经吗
That’s supposed to make me less tense?
我们再来一遍
Let’s try it again.
邓恩先生 据我了解
Mr. Dunne, from what I understand,
你和你的妻子有些矛盾
you and your wife had some bumps.
是 我们这几年过得不是很顺利
Yeah, we had some tough years.
我失业了
I lost my job.
是你们都失业了
You both did.
我们都失业了
We both lost our jobs.
我们不得不回老家照顾我母亲
I had to move back home so we could take care of my mother,
她癌症晚期 我的爸爸…
who was dying of cancer and my dad, who had…
你♥爸♥爸提不得
your dad’s scorched earth.
尽量谈你的母亲 说说你们的关系
Let’s talk about your mom, how close you were.
接着说
Go on.
时间一久 就会积累矛盾
For a while, things had been building up.
“积累”让人感觉要爆发 不能这么说
“Built up” implies that an explosion is coming. No.
可以说 我们的婚姻走上了错误的轨道
At a certain point, we got on the wrong track.
我一时懦弱
I had a moment of weakness.
你的”一时”可是持续了十五个多月
Your “Moment” Was over 15 months.
我对妻子很无礼
I disrespected my wife.
对婚姻不重视
And I disrespected my marriage.
我会后悔一辈子的
And I’ll always regret it.
这话管用
That works.
别怕表现得像个愚蠢的老公 尼克
Don’t be afraid to play up the dufus husband thing, Nick.
我就是个傻瓜 我糟透了
I was an idiot. I’m a fuck-up.
我做的一切都是错的
Everything I do is wrong.”
我懂男人都需要怎么做
I know. What men are supposed to do in general.
-谢了 -你感觉怎么样
– Thank you. – How do you feel?
感觉不错 能递给我那个盒子吗
I feel good. Go, can you pass me that box, please?
这是艾米在我三十三岁生日时送的礼物
It’s Amy’s 33rd birthday present to me.
你不喜欢这手表
You hate that watch.
不 我喜欢
No, go. I love that watch.
就像我喜欢这条领带
Just like I love this tie.
就像我爱我的妻子
Just like I love my wife.
赌场
你来了
It’s you!
真是你
It’s you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!