She led me outside to the dying rosebush in the backyard.
挺有象征意义
That’s symbolic.
没错
Yeah.
第五年呢
What’s the gift for five?
木婚
Wood.
-你送她什么 -木头做不出好礼物
– So, what did you get her? – There’s no good gift for wood.
我知道 回家
I know! Go home,
操到她神志不清 再用你的大屌♥扇她
fuck her brains out, slap her with your penis.
“这是你要的木头[阴♥茎♥] 婊♥子♥”
“There’s some wood for you, bitch.”
那间酒吧
The Bar.
当然了 等一下
Why, yes. Hang on one second.
是沃利这个监控狂
Hey, it’s watchful Wally.
你好 沃特 怎么了
Hey, Walt. What’s going on?
非常谢谢 马上到 好的 再见
Thanks very much. I’ll be right there. All right, bye-bye.
小家伙 你在外面干什么
Hey, buddy. What are you doing out here?
谢谢 沃特
Thanks, Walt!
艾米
Ame?
艾米
Amy!
有人吗
Hello?
进来
Come on in.
你好
Hey.
-邓恩先生 -你好
– Mister Dunne. – Hi.
我是朗达·邦妮警探 这位是詹姆斯·吉尔平警官
I’m detective Rhonda Boney. This is officer James Gilpin.
我知道你现在很担心你妻子
We understand there are concerns about your wife.
我不知道我妻子在哪 一回来就看到这个
I don’t know where my wife is. And I came home to this.
我一般不会恐慌
Now, I don’t panic easily,
但这也太诡异了
but it’s weird, right?
介意我们四处看看吗
Mind if we look around?
请便
Please.
你们住这多久了
How long have you two been here?
到九月就两年了 我们之前住在纽约
Two years in September. We used to live in New York.
纽约市吗
City?
没错 我是个作家 我俩都写作
Yeah, I was a writer. We were both writers.
你们为什么搬回来
Why did you all move back here?
我妈妈生病了
My mom got sick.
很抱歉 她还好吗
Oh, I’m sorry. How is she?
她过世了
She’s dead.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
那你现在做什么工作
What do you do now, for work?
我和我姐姐在市中心开了那间酒吧
My sister Margo and I own the Bar downtown.
那间酒吧啊
Oh, the bar.
名字大爱 挺有创意的
Love the name. Very meta.
谢谢
Thanks.
挺漂亮的
Pretty things.
待在这
Stay.
那是我办公室
My office, here.
裙子真漂亮
Beautiful dress.
约会夜吗
Date night?
是结婚纪念日
It’s our anniversary.
这里是客房♥
It’s a guest bedroom, there.
尽头是猫的房♥间
Cat’s room on the end.
我上来查过了
I checked up here.
这就是厨房♥了
This is the kitchen obviously.
这里是…
This is the…
这是我妻子的办公室
This is my wife’s office.
艾米的办公室
Amy’s office.
挺厉害的姑娘
Wow. Impressive gal.
哈佛大学文学学士
耶鲁大学心理学讲师
我该担心吗
Yeah. Should I be concerned?
我记得这个
I remember these.
我最喜欢这些书
I loved these books.
等等
Wait a minute.
你妻子就是了不起的艾米吗
Your wife is the amazing Amy?
没错 正是
Yeah. She is.
2007年2月24日
他妈的了不起的艾米要他妈的结婚了
Amazing-fucking-Amy is getting fucking married.
那晚是这样开始的
That’s how the night started.
我 普通的 不完美的 真实的艾米
With me, regular, flawed, real Amy,
一如既往地嫉妒着全能天才
jealous, as always, of the golden child,
要是值得去做 那就值得做得漂亮
完美的 聪明的 了不起的艾米
perfect, brilliant, amazing Amy,
竟然他妈的要结婚了
who’s getting fucking married.
我十岁时放弃学大提琴
When I was 10, I quit cello.
下本书里了不起的艾米就成了大提琴天才
In the next book, amazing Amy became a prodigy.
你打排球吗
Did you play volleyball?
我大一就被刷下来了
I got cut, freshman year.
她进了大学校队
She made varsity.
你什么时候养狗了
When did you have a dog?
是她养的
She got the dog.
“小邋遢”让她更贴近生活
Puddles made her more relatable.
我爱你父母
I love your parents,
但他们有时候真的挺混♥蛋♥的
but they really can be assholes.
-尼克 -先生
– Nick! – Sir!
感谢你能来
Hey, thanks for coming, man.
不成问题
No problem.
你好 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
今晚对你妈妈很重要
Big night for your mom.
你去跟几个记者还有博主说两句
It would mean so much if you would talk to a few reporters, bloggers,
给他们点小艾米的料
give them a little Amy color.
大家想听你亲述
People wanna hear from you.
-我们待不了多久 -好极了
– We can’t stay long. – Fantastic.
最多十五分钟
Fifteen minutes, tops.
我能进入这个圈子 能有信托基金多亏了他们
This is why I have my brownstone, my trust fund.
我知道我不能抱怨
I know I can’t complain.
你父母完全就是剽窃了你的童年
Your parents literally plagiarized your childhood.
不 他们升华了它 然后兜售给读者
No, they improved upon it, and then peddled it to the masses.
我以为你会穿白衣服来贴合婚礼主题
I thought you were gonna wear white to match the wedding theme.
我觉得会很怪
I thought that would be creepy.
“要是值得去做 那就值得…”
“If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing…”
等等 我知道最后怎么说的 别告诉我
Hold up! I know how this ends. Don’t tell me.
你真可爱 尼克
You’re very cute, Nick.
艾米 你知道该怎么让你♥爸♥爸开心
Amy, you know what would make dad’s night.
马上去
I’m on it.
我最喜欢陌生人来揭我伤疤
I love having strangers pick at my scabs.
我很好奇
I’m curious whether
你看到了不起的艾米走上红毯会不会难过
it’s difficult for you to see amazing Amy heading down the aisle.
还有这个庆祝这场虚拟婚礼的盛大派对
And this big party celebrating this fictional wedding.
因为据我所知 你还未婚
Because it’s my understanding you are not married.
是真的吗
Is that correct?
没错 了不起的艾米总是先我一步
Correct. Amazing Amy has always been one step ahead of me.
抱歉 对不起 我有几个问题
Excuse me. I’m sorry, I just have a few questions.
是你啊
It’s you.
我是秉着严谨的新闻态度来问的
I’m here in a strictly journalistic capacity.
现在你跟尼克·邓恩
Now, you had the distinct pleasure
愉快地交往了多久了
of dating Nick Dunne for how long?
-美妙的两年 -美妙的两年啊
– Two magical years. – Two magical years.
在这段时间里 你非常体贴
In the course of that time, you’ve had the opportunity
比如尼克把”藜麦”说成”梨买♥♥”
to perform such gracious gestures as
你也不去纠正他
not correcting Nick when he pronounced “Quinoa” as “Kween-o-a.”
可以理解的错误
An understandable mistake.
他以为藜麦是种鱼
He also thought it was a fish.
他还以为美式软奶酪是奶酪
He thinks Velveeta is a cheese.
尼克年迈的母亲每次见到你
You also manage to appear shocked and delighted
都会即兴表演《纽约纽约》时
when Nick’s elderly mother breaks into an impromptu rendition
你每次都假装是第一次见
Of New York, New York, every time she sees you.
这些破鞋子
These vegabond shoes.
电影《纽约纽约》主题曲 后成为纽约市代表曲 许多纽约的社交场合都可听到
别吓人了
That’s just frightening.
你还给尼克买♥♥了他人生中第一把剪刀
You also bought Nick his very first pair of scissors.
还有配套的订书机
And matching stapler.
艾米·艾略特 你不单是了不起
Amy Elliott, you are more than amazing.
你才华横溢还不矫揉造作
You are brilliant, yet entirely un-snobby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!