(I SAW THE LIGHT PLAYING)
我漫无目的地闲走 生活充满了罪孽
# I wandered so aimless
Life filed with sin
我不让亲爱的救世主到来
# I wouldn’t let my dear saviour in
然后上帝在夜晩到来 像个陌生人
# Then Jesus came like a stranger in the night
赞美上苍 我看到了光
# Praise the Lord, I saw the light
我看到了光 我看到了光
# I saw the light, I saw the light
再也没有黑暗 再也没有黑夜
# No more darkness
No more night
现在我多么高兴 再也没有烦恼
# Now I’m so happy
No sorrow in sight
赞美上苍 我看到了光
# Praise the Lord, I saw the light
曾经 在贝尔法斯特
TERRI: Once upon a time,
in the city of Belfast,
住着个孩子叫特利 锋利的利
there lived a boy named Terry, with a “Y”.
我看到了光 我 看到了光
# I saw the light, I saw the light #
特利的生活一切都是玫瑰色的
TERRI: And everything
in Terry’s garden was rosy.
嗯 几乎一切吧
Well, nearly everything.
芬尼亚♥情♥侣!
Fenian lovers!
滚回英格兰去!
BOY 1: Fuck off back to England!
X X混♥蛋♥!
Commie bastard!
去抓住他
BOY 2: Go on, get him.
我爹不是共♥产♥党 他是社会党!
My dad’s not a communist, he’s a socialist!
从那以后特利就叫特里了 里面的里
TERRI: And then Terry was Terri with an “I”.
回声他会不会瞎掉啊?
MAVIS: (ECHOING) Is he gonna be blinded?
他没事的 恐怕他得装一只玻璃眼睛了
DOCTOR: He’s going to be fine.
I’m afraid it will mean a glass eye.
他所看到的一切都会不一样了
He’s just gonna see things differently.
我看见了光继续播放
(I SAW THE LIGHT
CONTINUES PLAYING DISTORTED)
音乐回响
(MUSIC ECHOING)
真♥他♥妈♥是个噩梦!
What a fucking nightmare!
说话文明点儿
Mind you your language.
他们居然说这是场革命?
And they call this a revolution?
同时又发生了暴♥乱♥
REPORTER ON TV: Meanwhile,
there was another day of rioting
在城市的各处都有汽油弹…
across the city, with petrol bombs…
是有那么些人称之为革命
TERRI: Some people did call it a revolution.
有些人叫它北爱尔兰问题 这个词也没什么意义
Some people called it “The Troubles”,
an equally useless word.
我从1 5岁起就在这个城里到处晃荡
I’d been going out in this town since I was 15.
我在丽兹酒店见过罗伊?奥比森,
我在阿尔斯特厅见过滚石
I saw Roy Orbison at the Ritz.
I saw the Rolling Stones at the Ulster Hall.
|见过迪伦,我见过亨德里克斯,我见过谁人乐队,动物乐队,还有奇想乐
I saw Dylan. I saw Hendrix. I saw the Who.
The Animals. I saw the Kinks.
(血与火正在播放)
(BLOOD AND FIRE PLAYING)
我见过所有人 每一个到贝尔法斯特来的人 也就是说
I saw everyone.
Everyone who came to Belfast, that is,
每个人都来过
每个人都来过
and everyone did come.
直到他们再也不来了
Until they stopped coming.

Here.
– 我还以为我们说好了十块钱的? – 整晚十块
– I thought we said ten?
-Ten for the whole night.
你就干了这么多
That’s you finished.
为啥?
Why?
为啥?你自己看看
Why? Look around you.
现在没人想来了
Nobody wants to go out any more.
她来了
She does.
血与火仍在播放
(BLOOD AND FIRE CONTINUES PLAYING)
过去,现在和未来正在播放
(PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE PLAYING)
好的音乐收藏应当包含各个时期的作品
TERRI: A proper record collection
should have a track for every moment,
而现在是香格里拉乐队的时代
and this was the moment for The Shangri-Las.
你自己来的么?
Are you here on your own?
我出来走走然后听到了音乐
I was out for a walk and heard the music.
我就想进来看看是不是跟听上去一样热闹
Thought I’d come in
and see if it was as lively as it sounded.
大声打喷嚏
(SNEEZING LOUDLY)

(BOTH LAUGHING)
也不是总是这样的
It wasn’t always like this.
曾经 你想来的话得排队才能进入场名单
There were nights you had to queue here
just to get on the guest list.
不是我不厚道 不过你看起来真心不像有很多朋友的样子
I don’t mean to be cheeky, but you don’t
look like a man with that many friends.

Hmm.
你想知道真♥相♥么?我还是有很多朋友的
You wanna know the truth of it?
I still have lots of friends.
许多无政♥府♥主义朋友还有马♥克♥思♥主义朋友
TERRI: Lots of anarchist friends,
and Marxist friends,
社♥会♥主♥义♥朋友 和平主义朋友 女性主义朋友和…
and socialist friends, and pacifist friends,
and feminist friends and…
各种狐朋狗友
friends who were fuck-all.
谈话声
(CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
玻璃破碎声
(GLASS SHATTERING)
有人开了第一枪
And then the first shot was fired,
有人点燃了第一颗炸♥弹♥
the first bomb exploded,
玄之后我就再也没有马♥克♥思♥主义或是女性主义或是无政♥府♥主义的朋友了
and suddenly I didn’t have any more
Marxist or feminist or anarchist friends.
我只剩下天主教朋友和新教朋友
I just had Catholic friends
and Protestant friends.
我觉得自己哪个教都不是 所以…
And I don’t consider myself either. So…
所以没人喜欢你了?
So now nobody likes you?
所以现在我挑朋友更挑剔了
So now I’m just a bit more choosy
about my friends.
该你了 你是哪一边的?
Anyway, you’re one to talk.
Where’s your gang?
他们不像我这么爱跳舞
They don’t like dancing as much as I do.
你有笔么?
Have you a pen?
我是个英格兰学生 必须带着的
I’m an English student. It’s compulsory.
把你的名字写在顶上
Stick your name at the top of that.
– 你是火星人么?- 笑
-Are you Martian?
-(GIGGLING)
别扯淡了 我叫露丝 露珠的露真丝的丝
Stop it, it’s Ruth. R-U-T-H.
好吧露丝 恭喜
Well, R-U-T-H, congratulations.
你现在是宾客名单上的第一位了
You’re the first name on my new guest list.
你要跟我去见我爹妈么?
Do you wanna come back
to my mum and dad’s?
不要 你要跟我去见我爹妈么?
No. Do you wanna go back
to my mum and dad’s?
不要
No.
据说结婚也是和你爱人的朋友们结婚
TERRI: They say when you marry,
you marry your partner’s friends, too.
艾瑞克告诉露丝最后屁♥股♥会归她
Eric told Ruth she’d get
the arse end of that deal.
她笑了 我觉得他不是开玩笑
She laughed. I don’t think he was joking.
艾瑞克和我从小就是好兄弟
Eric and I had been comrades since our teens.
是那种很特别的关系
It was one of those special bonds.
一半是药物上的 一半是哲学上的
Part pharmaceutical, part philosophical.
(深深吸气)
(INHALING DEEPLY)
听着 我不懂的是…
See, what baffles me…
牙买♥♥加和贝尔法斯特有这么多共同点
Jamaica and Belfast
have got so much in common.
(鼻子哼哼)
(SNORTS)
警♥察♥和士兵们(咳嗽)
Cops and soldiers (COUGHS)
日复一日让人♥民♥们不好过
Giving people grief day in, day out.
武装团伙在街上晃悠 不知道什么原因就到处杀人
Armed gangs wandering the streets,
murdering people for fuck-all.
不过他们有雷鬼 我们有啥?
Only they’ve got reggae,
and what have we got?
狗屁?
Shite?
完全就是狗屁
Utter shite.
我们并肩站在街上反对黑暗势力
TERRI: We stood side by side
against the dark forces on our streets,
尤其是那些曾经是我们的朋友的黑暗势力
especially the ones
who used to be our friends.
马蒂 耐 德
Marty. Ned.
– 忘了么? – 开玩笑?
-Forgotten about those.
-No kiddin’?
变成最后一个坚守的人不觉得孤单么?
Does it not get lonely
being the last man standing?
帮帮你的脚吧,像以前一样带它们出来跳舞吧
Do your feet a favour,
take ’em out dancing like you used to.
See you around.
才不想见呢
Fucking hope not.
露丝的朋友么 戴夫和玛丽莲?都是怪人
TERRI: Ruth’s friends, now,
Dave and Marilyn? Dead odd people.
你可以跟他们聊天
People you could talk to.
告诉你我还讨厌啥 我讨厌团体
Tell you another thing I hate,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!