TERRI: Right, boys, back on board.
咕哝
(GRUNTS)
天哪
Jesus.
我们从收音机里听到报道
We’re getting reports on the radio.
你们去贝尔法斯特西边的时候要当心
You might wanna watch yourselves
going west into Belfast.
北边也要当心 东边现在也有点乱
And north.
Bit of trouble in the east as well.
南边呢?
What about the south?
如果你现在动身的话应该没问题?
You should be okay if you get going now.
玻璃碎裂
(GLASS SHATTERING)
我走的这段时间有电♥话♥么?
Any calls while I was away?
没有
Nothing.
到底要怎么做那些傻子才能注意到?
What’s it take
to get noticed by these wankers?
别开始?
Don’t fucking start.
恩?
DAVE: Well?
亲爱的胡利先生 你去死吧 又来了
“Dear Mr Hooley, go fuck yourself.” Again.
我还以为做唱片是比较困难的部分
I thought making the record
was supposed to be the hard part.
– 啊 这就是贝尔法斯特 – 不 是伦敦
-Ah, that’s Belfast.
-No. It’s London.
也可能是月亮
May as well be the moon.
听着 特里 你还有这个店呢 说不定我们应该把唱片的事情放下了
Look, Terri, you’ve still got the shop.
Maybe it’s time to let this go.
恩也许
Yeah, maybe.
– 你在找什么么? – 呃 找你
-Youse looking for something?
-Aye, you.
– 比利很早以前就给你寄了盒磁带 – 低调乐队
-Billy here sent you a tape ages ago.
-The Undertones.
– 然后我们就没听到过消息了 – 我得开店 我很忙的
-And we haven’t heard a thing.
-I’ve a shop to run. I’m a busy man.
你听过了没有?
Have you listened to it yet?
我们从德里一路跋涉到这里你居然说你都没听?
Great. We trek all the way down here from
Derry and you haven’t even listened to it?
我可没这么说 天哪 你们这些德里小子们
I didn’t say that. Jesus, you Derry ones.
你喜欢么?
So did you like it?
– 还可以 – 还可以?
-It wasn’t bad.
-Wasn’t bad?
这么说你肯定没听
Now, there’s no way
that you listened to it, then,
因为这张磁带里的每首歌♥都大热
because every song on that tape’s a hit.
大清早地扯这个蛋太早了 我的烟呢?
It’s too early in the morning for this shit.
Where’s my fags?
谁有烟?
Have youse any fags?
你们叫你们自己朋克么?
Call yourselves punks?
– 有烟么? – 我在车上都抽完了
-Have you any fags?
-I smoked ’em all on the bus.
我不在的时候管好这里的事 帕格瓦什
Steer the ship while I’m away, Pugwash.
我还是觉得你在吓唬我
I still think you’re bluffing.
吓唬?
Bluffing?
你妈还帮你穿衣服?
Does your ma still dress you?
听着 是这样…你说你叫啥名字来着?
Look, the thing is…
What do you say your name was?
费格尔 费 格尔?夏克
Feargal. Feargal Sharkey.
费格尔 事实上 美妙共振不是个好标牌
Feargal, the thing is,
Good Vibrations isn’t really a proper label.
如果我们现在不拿出一张唱片的话 就太迟了
If we don’t get a record out soon,
it’ll be too late.
我们要破产了
We’re breaking up.
哦 现在别指望我
Oh, now don’t lay that on me.
听着 我想做的就是开家音像店
Look, all I wanted was to open a record shop.
是啊 但是你捧出了鲁迪
Yeah, but you put out Rudi.
– 我知道 但那是… – 还有流浪人乐队
– I know, but that was…
-And The Outcasts.
我是个小小知识分子 有人什么都知道
# I’m a little intellectual
Someone who knows it all
我可以做你的夏日特♥供♥ 你可以做我的纽约娃娃
# I could be your summer special
You could be my New York doll
我的娃娃
# My doll
# My doll
我的娃娃
# My doll #
停停停…
Stop, stop, stop…
我听到的都是回响 回响 回响
All I’m getting in here is echo, echo, echo.
很难?
Hard going?
在两个小时以前从来没进过正式的录音棚
Never been in a proper studio
till two hours ago,
现在他们全都是菲尔?斯佩克特
and now they’re all Phil Spector.
你怎么看?
So what do you think?
我们就在这儿止损?
Are we just gonna cut our losses here?
止损?
Cut our losses?
你在这之前都没听过这歌♥?
You didn’t hear the track before this one.
这是我所录制过的最好的
It’s the best thing I ever recorded.
这个城市里所有人所录制过的中最好的
The best thing
anyone in this city ever recorded.
无言
(INAUDIBLE)
别这样瞪着我们
Stop staring at us like that.
你疯了你这个独眼龙
You mad, one-eyed bastard.
谢谢你们接电♥话♥
Thank you all for answering the call.
现在 你 们在看什么?
Right, now, are you watching?
你们把唱片贴着上边缘这样拿着
You line the record up
with the top edge like this.
然后沿着底边这样折
Then fold along the bottom line like this.
这样折再这样折
Then fold down here and fold down here.
就好了
And there you have it.
真神奇
Magic.
然后再来 这样 这样 这样
Again, here. Here. Here. And here.
好了?
Right?
现在开始吧
Now, let’s get started.
谈笑
(CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
我觉得你们已经够了
I think you’ve enough in there.
以防万一
Just in case.
淡定 你会出名的
Calm. You’ll be grand.
你这么想我真高兴
I’m glad you think so.
他们肯定没有见到过你这样的人
They’ll never have met anyone like you.
我知道我没有
I know I hadn’t.
到现在还没有见过第二个
Still haven’t.
– 我就是不想给他们任何借口 – 你不会的
– I just don’t wanna give them any excuse.
-You won’t.
该去干活儿了
Gotta get in to work.
露丝是对的 只是伦敦的问题
TERRI: Ruth was right. It was only London.
伦敦给过我们什么呢?
And what’s London ever given us?
除了雷?戴维斯
Apart from Ray Davies.
乔?米克 约翰?莱顿
And Joe Meek. And John Lydon.
还有撞击乐队 和 呃 艾比路录音室
And The Clash. And, er, fuck, Abbey Road.
– 去他妈的 – 笑
-TERRI: Holy fuck.
-(LAUGHS)
我知道
I know.
一点魅力和复杂的毒品人脉能给一个年轻人带来的
Amazing how far a bit of charm
and labyrinthine narcotics connections
真是神奇
will get a young man.
你跟音乐人们有交易么?
Have you had a lot of dealings
with the music people?
天哪 特 里
Fuck’s sake, Terri.
这就好像问兽医他有没有摸过牛屁♥股♥
That’s like asking a vet
if he’s had his hand up a cow’s arse.
嘿 要我帮忙让你H i g h一下么?
Hey, something to help you on your way?
还是不要的好 不能搞砸的
Better not. Can’t afford to fuck this up.
太紧张的话才会搞砸的
You’ll fuck it up if you’re too tense.
你得胸有成竹地走进去
You need to go in there like you mean it.
说得好
Good point.
– 枪呢? – 什么?
-Where are the guns?
-Sorry?
– 枪啊 炸♥弹♥啊?坦克啊? – 坦克?
-The guns, the bombs, the tanks.
-Tanks?
愤怒啊? 我听说有一支来自贝尔法斯特的朋克乐队?
And the rage?
I get told, “Here’s a punk band from Belfast.”
– 德里! – 我就想 太好了
-Derry!
– I think, “Great.
不要再胡闹了 这应该是关于黑暗的?
“No more pissing around.
This is gonna be darkness.
适度的黑暗?
“Proper darkness.”
然后我收到了这个
And then I get this.
虚无主义
Nihilism.
如果说有什么的话 听上去他们玩儿得太开心了
If anything, sounds like
they’re having too good a time.
– 这不是油画 对吧? – 不是
-They’re no oil paintings, are they?
-No.
他们有长得好看点的朋友么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!