Everybody in!
大家都过来!
…a ball in the middle of the pool.
…池子中间有一个球
You’re gonna dive in and get it.
你们跳进水里去拿球
The first one to catch it is the winner. OK?
第一个拿到的就赢了 明白了吗?
Yes. Off you go.
明白了 开始吧
Right.
好的
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Christian!
克里斯蒂安!
I told you to stop doing that.
我告诉过你不能这样的
You’ll hurt yourself!
你会伤到自己!
Come here.
过来
Thank you, sweetheart. Yes?
谢谢 亲爱的 可以拍吗?
There we go. Sure.
拍到我们啦 没问题
Look happy now. Cheese!
看起来开心点 茄子!
Look at me! I’m swimming!
快看我! 我在游泳!
Mommy! Over here!
妈妈! 看这里!
Christian, get your cousins and get ready for lunch.
克里斯蒂安 把你的堂兄妹都带上来 准备吃午饭了
…in the next film by director Alfred Hitchcock.
…在下一部由阿尔弗雷德 希区考克导演的影片
Here are a few reactions to the American plans of former
目前的一些回应 关于前美国影…
Phyllis!
菲利斯!
Happy!
笑一个!
Grace Kelly.
格蕾丝·凯利
We’re in a crisis and she’s leaving for Hollywood!
我们身处危机 而她却要离开我们去好莱坞!
She’ll never be one of us. She’s not from here.
她永远也不会成为我们中的一员 她都不是摩纳哥人
What if the princess must kiss another man?
万一王妃必须要亲另外一个男人呢?
They do that in films.
拍电影都要这样的
Oh, just ignore them.
哦 别管他们
You’re married to my brother.
你嫁给了我的弟弟
Family is all that matters.
家庭是最重要的
Your children… you must protect them.
你的孩子们… 你必须保护他们
Nothing else.
其他的不用在意
It doesn’t ever get easier, does it?
日子从来不会越过越容易 是吗?
This is supposed to be a summer break! Oh…
现在应该是暑假! 喔…
Politics is never on vacation, Miss Callas.
政♥治♥从来不放假 卡拉斯小姐
Oh, please, it’s been two hours.
噢 天哪 都已经两个小时了
And they are still holed up in there.
他们还窝在那里
Oh…
哦…
I noticed you’ve got stables.
我发现了你这里有马厩
Why? Do you ride?
哦? 你骑马吗?
Do I ride?
居然问我骑马吗?
Grace! Grace!
格蕾丝! 格蕾丝!
Grace! Grace!
格蕾丝! 格蕾丝!
Do you know Ari tried to get me to quit singing, huh?
你知道安里曾经试图让我放弃唱歌♥吗?
He did?
真的吗?
But I’m an artist.
但是我是个艺术家
Who can’t expect to be adored and left alone.
不能在受万众崇拜时离开
Who can’t hide.
不能躲起来
Who can’t give up.
不能放弃
I haven’t given up.
我没有放弃
I know.
我知道
Grace Kelly can quit.
格蕾丝·凯利可以放弃
Princess Grace can quit.
格蕾丝王妃可以放弃
But what’s inside…
但是你内心的…
Mr President, I’ve already given our allegiance.
总统先生 我已经表示了我们的忠诚
We’ll match your French rates.
我们会交足税额
What your companies want to do after that is up to them.
至于法国的公♥司♥想怎么做 取决于他们自己
No! You will tax all of Monaco.
不行! 你必须向摩纳哥全国征税
You will pay the proceeds to France.
你必须把税收交给法国
That’s not negotiation, that’s… extortion.
这不是协商 这是… 敲诈
You’ve made a fool of me.
你让我看起来像个傻子
How will it look to Kennedy and Khrushchev?
肯尼迪和赫鲁晓夫会怎么看?
We noticed you gave Rainier an ultimatum
他们会说你给雷尼尔下了最后通牒
and all I read in the newspapers
结果报纸上看到的
is that Grace Kelly is going back to Hollywood!
却是格蕾丝·凯利要重返好莱坞!
You agree to my terms by tonight, or I’ll send Monaco back into the Dark Ages.
今晚为止如果你不同意我的条件 我就把摩纳哥送回中世纪!
What happens now?
什么情况?
He waits until tomorrow and executes a blockade.
他会等到明天 如果我不同意条件就实施封锁
And we are not in the UN, so we have nobody to turn to.
我们还没有加入♥联♥♥合♥国♥ 所以也找不到人帮忙
Why don’t you call Kennedy?
为什么不打电♥话♥给肯尼迪?
The Americans are calling it a French matter.
美国人把这次的事称作法国国家问题
OK, so let’s make it more than that.
那我们就把这事搞大
You have European neighbours. They can put pressure on de Gaulle.
你们有欧洲领国 他们能向戴高乐施加压力
Let’s make Monaco’s security a threat to Europe.
我们就把摩洛哥的安全问题变成欧洲各国的问题
Arrange a summit.
安排一个峰会
Make them choose sides.
让他们选择站在哪一边
Bring Rupert Allan to work exclusively for you.
让经纪人鲁伯特·艾伦只为你服务
You seem very eager to send Europe into war, Mr Onassis.
你似乎很热衷于让欧洲打起仗来 奥纳西斯先生
I have investments to protect.
我要保护我的投资
And you, you have the Princess by your side.
而你 你有王妃站在你这边
A damsel in distress, huh?
落难的美女 不是吗?
Some would say she’s more hindrance than benefit.
有人认为她带来的更多是麻烦而不是好处
Then maybe it’s time you brought her into line.
那也许你该把她加入到你的阵线中来
Hey, come on, man, you’re her husband. Take a firmer hand.
嘿 你是她的丈夫 态度再强硬些
It’s all just so unfair.
这太不公平了
Antoinette, we don’t talk state affairs over lunch.
安托瓦内特 我们午饭的时候不讨论国家大事
My love, your stepmother’s right.
亲爱的 你的继母说得没错
Let’s forget our troubles for an hour or two.
我们这一两个小时暂且先忘记我们的烦恼
Who put out white lilies?
是谁把白百合摆出来的?
I did.
是我
Oh, white lilies are only supposed to be for funerals, Grace.
噢 白百合是葬礼上才放的 格蕾丝
Well, I asked Madge and she said that it would be acceptable.
呃 我问过了马奇 她说可以
I only said white flowers, ma’am.
我只是说白色的花是可以的 殿下
I didn’t say white lilies. Madge…
我可没说白百合可以 马奇…
you knew they only had lilies when I placed the order.
你知道我下订单的时候花店就只有百合是白色的
I suppose your hair was Madge’s fault too.
那你的头发也是马奇的过错了
What time? 7:30?
什么时间? 7:30?
My hair?
我的头发怎么了?
Who told you to cut it that short?
谁让你剪那么短的?
I’m not gonna hang around much longer.
我不会待太长时间的
We are still in 1962, right?
现在是1962年 没错吧?
The year has nothing to do with it.
这跟哪一年毫无关系
What? I think Grace’s hair looks very elegant.
怎么了? 我觉得格蕾丝的头发看起来非常优雅
It looks dreadful. It’s the model look.
看起来非常糟糕 那是模特的发型
She’s a modern woman. She isn’t. She’s the Princess of Monaco.
她是个现代女性 她不是 她是摩纳哥的王妃
Oh, come on, Ray! You can’t be the great moderniser one minute…
噢 天哪 雷! 你不能这一秒是伟大的现代化推动者下一秒又…
Call Hitchcock!
给希区考克打电♥话♥!
Turn him down publicly.
公开地拒绝他的邀请
We’ll make a show of how happy you are here.
我们要让大家看看你在这里活得很开心
That you’re permanently retiring from acting.
你已经完全退出演艺生涯了
Why? Because de Gaulle says so? Because I say so.
为什么? 这是戴高乐要求的吗? 这是我要求的
That’s not your decision to make. I’m your husband.
这不是你能做的决定 我是你的丈夫
I won’t do it, Ray.
我不会照你说的做的 雷
I didn’t make you marry me.
我可没逼你嫁给我
I didn’t make you come here. Ray, this is absolutely…
我也没有逼你来到这里 雷 这话实在是太…
What is it that Hollywood can give you that I can’t?
什么东西是好莱坞能给你而我给不了你的?
Ray, it’s just a movie.
雷 只是拍一部电影而已
You were just an actress.
你曾经也只是一个演员而已
Have you thought that this might not be about a movie?
你想过也许这根本不是电影的问题吗?
Have you? Have you thought that de Gaulle is looking for any excuse to take Monaco?
你想过吗? 你不认为戴高乐把这些作为借口 胁迫摩纳哥吗?
Even if it means turning you against me?
即使这些借口会搞得你我不和?
Have you? No! Because you don’t listen and you don’t think.
你想过这些吗? 没有! 因为你不听别人的话 而且你自己不思考
Everybody tip-toes around you while you blow this way and that with indecision,
每个人在你身边都战战兢兢的 而你犹犹豫豫不知该做什么决定
too afraid to say how you really feel
你害怕到不敢说你真实的想法
and too paralysed with the fear you might just be in over your head.
在你脑海里的恐惧让你手足无措
Oh! Oh!
噢! 噢!
Are you all right, maman?
你还好吗 妈妈?
# Ebben
那么
# Ne andrò lontana
我就要到很远的地方去
# Come va l’eco
就像是
# Della pia campana
虔诚教堂钟声的回音

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!