# Là fra
在那
# La neve bianca
蔼蔼的白雪深处
# Là fra le nubi d’ôr
在那金色的云彩之中
# Laddove la speranza
在那里仅有的希望
# La speranza Do you believe in fairy tales, Tuck?
希望 你相信有童话吗 塔克?
No.

I believe in “happily ever after”.
我相信”从此幸福地生活在一起”
When I won my Oscar, do you know what my father told the press?
当我获得奥斯卡奖的时候 你知道我父亲在采访中是怎么说的吗?
“I always thought it would be her sister Peggy because anything Grace could do,
“我以为得影后的应该是她姐姐佩琪 因为格蕾丝能做的一切
Peggy could do better.”
佩琪都能做得更好”
Deep down he was furious.
心底里他是非常生气的
That I’d rather be an actress than be his ticket in.
因为我宁愿做演员 也不愿意服从他的安排
Every achievement… was a disappointment.
我所有的成就… 都令他更加失望
So I never thought that living with Rainier would be any easier.
所以我从未想过与雷尼尔在一起生活会容易一些
Well, of course it isn’t any easier.
当然 这生活不容易
But he does love you. Oh…
但是他确实是爱你的 噢…
He loves an image of me.
他爱的是我建立的形像
Do you love him?
那你爱他吗?
Tuck…
塔克…
What happens if I get a divorce?
如果我提出离婚会怎么样?
Well, I…
呃 我…
I think we both know that you’d never be able to come back here and…
我觉得我俩都很清楚 离婚后一切就不能挽回了…
Your children would suffer the most.
你的孩子受到的伤害最大
They are heirs to a European throne, Grace.
他们是欧洲王位继承人 格蕾丝
And add to that the fact that you would have been a failure as a Princess.
而且 你也会成为失败的王妃
I don’t want to say no to the movie.
我不想放弃电影
I don’t.
我不想
Well, don’t.
那就不要放弃
Let’s see what happens…
我们看看到底会发生什么…
There’s consequence.
这么做肯定会有后果的
When people dream of marrying royalty,
当人们幻想着嫁入王室的时候
they very rarely comprehend what it really means.
他们往往不能理解这意味着什么
And you have to add to that
而且对于你来说
a culture that’s one million miles away from anything you know.
你还必须接纳另一种截然不同的文化
I know.
我知道
I know very well.
我知道这有多难
I’ve been here 15 years.
我已经在这里15年了
And you’re still here.
但现在你还是在这里
This is a heartless kingdom.
这是个无情的国家
Ray needs me and he needs you.
雷需要我 他也需要你
It doesn’t feel that way.
我并没有感受到
You scare him, don’t you?
你吓着他了 知道吗?
You give a damn, and you’re forcing him to step out of his uniform.
你发火了 强迫他撇开自己的身份
He’s just not ready yet.
他还没有准备好
Tuck…
塔克…
I don’t know how I’m gonna keep living with him.
我不知道该怎么继续跟他生活
I don’t know how I’m gonna spend the rest of my life
我不知道我该怎么度过余生
in this place where I can’t be me.
在这个地方我无法做我自己
And who is that?
你自己是什么样的?
Grace Kelly, movie star?
格蕾丝·凯利 电影明星?
You invented her.
是你让她存在
You learned a certain kind of walk and you perfected a certain kind of accent.
你学会了优雅的走路姿态 你自己的口音变得悦耳
And you did it beautifully.
你做得很出色
But now you’re just a housewife with two bratty kids
但是现在你只是一个身边有两个捣蛋鬼的家庭主妇
watching a rerun of your wedding day.
看着婚礼的录像回放
It’s not why you came here, Grace.
你来摩纳哥不是为了当主妇 格蕾丝
You came here to play the greatest role of your life:
你来到这里是为了演好你生命中最重要的角色:
Her Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco,
摩洛哥王妃格蕾丝
Duchess of Valentinois,
瓦伦蒂诺的公爵夫人
and 137 more titles that come with it.
还有随之而来的更多头衔
God help you.
上帝助你
You make it sound so easy.
你说起来容易
Look…
听着
That’s a fantasy.
那只是个幻想
That’s a fairytale, Grace. It’s not real life.
只是个童话 格蕾丝 不是真实的生活
And it’s not real love.
也不是真爱
Real love is… is obligation.
真爱是…是无私
At some point every fairy tale must end.
某种程度上说 童话必会结束
But you mustn’t do this for your father or for me,
但是你不能为我或者为你的父亲做这一切
you must do it for yourself, Ray and the children.
该为你自己 雷 还有孩子们
Kelly residence.
凯利住♥宅♥
Hello, Ma.
喂 妈妈
Gracie?
格蕾丝?
My goodness.
天哪
I thought about you last week.
我上周还在想你
Do you remember our Labor Day weekends at the Jersey shore?
你还记得我们在泽西海岸的那个劳动节周末吗
Of course I do.
当然记得
The Ocean City barbecues.
大洋城烧烤
Do you remember that?
你记得吗?
Wh-When Daddy tried to teach Kell-Bel and I to spit watermelon seeds, and…
爸爸教我和凯尔贝尔吐西瓜子…
And I managed to spit farther than Kell-Bel did.
然后 我吐得比凯尔贝尔远
Your father hated Ocean City, dear.
亲爱的 你父亲讨厌大洋城
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I’ve been reading some worrying news.
我最近看到一些令人堪忧的新闻
Did you get my letters?
你收到我的信了吗?
Of course. I’ve been telling everybody your stories.
当然 我一直在和别人说你的事
Did you really meet General Franco?
你真的接见了佛朗哥将军?
Why didn’t you write back?
为什么你不回信?
What would I have to tell the Princess of Monaco?
我有什么好告诉摩纳哥王妃的?
You’re not seriously thinking about coming back, are you?
你不会是真要想着回来吧 会吗?
Gracie?
格蕾丝?
You know what your father would have said about this.
你知道你父亲会说什么的
Hollywood?
好莱坞?
You’re not an actress any more, Gracie.
你已经不是什么演员了 格蕾丝
He’d be spinning in his grave.
他在坟墓里也会气昏的
I was just hoping we could have a normal conversation.
我只希望我们能正常地谈话
Gracie, dear, you’re a Philadelphia girl
格蕾丝 亲爱的 你是个费城女孩
who did far better than any girl from Philadelphia could ever dream of.
做到了其他所有费城女孩梦寐以求之事
And I think…
而且 我想…
Mommy, why are you crying?
妈妈 你为什么哭呢?
Cause speaking with my mother makes me happy, silly.
因为和我妈妈说话让我太开心了 傻瓜
See you next week.
下周见
Thank you, Father Tucker. Thank you.
谢谢 塔克神父 谢谢
Oh, my goodness, Madame, in my humble home.
天哪 夫人 光临寒舍
Count Fernando D’Aillieres, at your service.
费尔南多伯爵 随时为您服务
A marriage in crisis
婚姻危机…
A princess far away from home faces challenges
一个面临挑战 背井离乡的王妃
that are usually impossible to overcome.
通常都无法解决
Well, that’s very reassuring, Count.
这话真让人安心 伯爵
I’m a protocol expert, not a marriage counsellor.
我是协议专家 不是婚姻顾问
But my duty is first and foremost to Monaco.
但是我的职责 是把摩纳哥摆在首位
Well, the um…
是 嗯
the customs, the history, the protocol…
习俗 历史 礼仪…
I want to know it all.
我都想知道
You mean you’re not familiar with them already?
你的意思是你都不熟悉?
Nobody gave me a handbook when I got married, Count.
我结婚的时候没人给过我手册 伯爵
It’s not just a question of knowing it. I…
了解它们不是问题 我…
Well, really, I want to become it.
事实上 我想融入其中
Ah…
啊…
Count, public opinion is completely against me.
伯爵 公众民♥意♥全都在反对我
The people of Monaco don’t see me as their Princess.
摩纳哥人♥民♥都不把我看做他们的王妃
I made a commitment with the whole world watching, and for the sake of my children,
全世界都看到我在婚礼上的承诺 而且为了我的孩子们
I will not be called a failure.
我不会自甘失败
He’s raised wire across the entire border,
他提升了整个边境的防线
his warships are stationed on the edge of our waters
在我们水域边缘驻扎军舰
and we’ve been cut off from Nice airport.
出口从奈斯机场被截断
We have perhaps two months before we run out of essential supplies.
必需品大概还有两个月耗尽
De Gaulle’s running down the clock.
戴高乐在敲响警钟
Do you think he’ll invade?
你觉得他会侵入吗?
By October.
十月

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!