Tuck?
塔克?
You really shouldn’t be reading my private mail, Gracie.
你真不该读我的私人邮件 格蕾丝
Who is that from?
这是谁寄给你的
Who is it from?
这是谁寄给你的?
Six years ago, I promised you a new home.
六年前 我承诺给你个新家
And I’ve done what I set out to do.
我也做了我着手的事
I’ve asked the Vatican for a new post in the States.
我向梵蒂冈申请了回美国任职
I’m going home.
我回家了
And you’re just…
而你…
You were just going to leave? You weren’t gonna tell me?
你要走了? 你没有和我说?
Ray doesn’t need me any more. Neither do you.
雷不需要我了 你也是
I do need you.
我需要你
I’ll always need you.
我一直都需要你
Madge is betraying us. She’s working for someone.
马奇背叛了我们 她在为其他人做事
I don’t know who else is involved.
我不知道还有谁卷入
You can’t leave me.
你不能离开我
I’m a bad priest here, Gracie.
在这我不是个好神父 格蕾丝
Maybe I can be a good priest now but at least I’ll be home where I belong.
也许现在会是 但是至少我能回到我的归属
And you belong here. I can’t do this without you.
你的归属就是这 没有你我坚持不下去
If your family is to survive, you need to give them an ideal they can protect.
你的家人想要在这存活 你就需要给他们一个守卫的理念
And you need to do it alone.
你要独自完成
Dear God, we thank you for the food before us.
亲爱的上帝 感谢你赐予我们眼前的食物
We thank you for the family beside us, we thank you for the love among us.
感谢你让我们家人环绕 感谢你给予我们的爱
Amen.
阿门
How have you been?
最近怎么样?
Busy.

You?
你呢?
Busy.
也忙
I suppose that’s what happens when you live in a big palace.
我想这就是住在大宫殿里的生活吧
Yes, one can get lost for days.
是的 一个人可以迷茫好几天
Well…
那么…
Shall we?
走吗?
At the state dinner,
在国宴上
Ray will need you by his side.
雷需要你在他旁边
If Madge is betraying us, she will not be acting alone.
如果马奇背叛了我们 她不会单独行动
My family…
我的家人…
my country, has known conflict.
我的国家 已经知道了这场冲突
And we’ve chosen to reject it
我们选择反抗
because that is not the future of Europe, gentlemen.
因为这不是欧洲的未来 先生们
The future is… business, for the sake of business.
未来是…商业 因为商业
Not for the sake of government
而不是为了政♥府♥
and certainly not for the sake of de Gaulle’s empire.
而且当然不是为了戴高乐的王朝
If you value your liberty,
如果珍惜你们的自♥由♥
then you too should understand that.
那你就该明白
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for men of conscience to remain silent.
良心之人保持沉默让暴♥政♥站稳了脚跟
If de Gaulle is giving me the choice…
假如戴高乐给我这个选择…
What she wants is impossible! And what’s more it’s dangerous for Italy!
她想要的都不可能! 而且对于意大利来说很危险
Please wait, please…
请等一下 请…
Defending Monaco means declaring war on France.
捍卫摩纳哥意味着向法国宣战
Excuse me. Yes, of course.
抱歉 没事
Bad news. Somebody just tried to kill De Gaulle.
坏消息 有人试图刺杀戴高乐
Oh, my goodness! What happened?
哦 天哪! 发生什么事了?
French right wing is claiming responsibility over Algeria.
法国右翼控制了阿尔及利亚
It’s going to be impossible for Ray to get any support.
这会让雷孤立无援的
Now, nobody in Europe will cross de Gaulle.
现在 欧洲没人敢公开反对戴高乐
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please calm down.
先生们 先生们 请冷静
Ari? What?
安里? 怎么了?
We’re done for. What are you talking about?
我们完了 你在说什么?
What happened?
怎么了?
It’s over, Grace.
完了 格蕾丝
Louis XIV failed to take Monaco,
路易十四没能占领摩纳哥
Napoleon failed to take Monaco, de Gaulle will fail to take Monaco,
拿破仑没能占领摩纳哥 戴高乐也不会占领摩纳哥
no matter what happens here tonight.
不管今晚这里发生什么
Stop drinking, you need to keep your wits about you.
别喝了 你要保持冷静
So you’re going to support us? That’s not quite clear yet.
你会支持我们吗? 还不确定
You have to make it clearer. We have to decide tonight.
你必须确定 我们今晚就要决定
No one will help us.
没国家会帮助我们了
If only Rainier wasn’t so pig-headed.
都怪雷尼尔太愚蠢
What choice does he have?
他别无选择
Give de Gaulle what he wants.
给戴高乐想要的
I can bring de Gaulle to the negotiating table. He’s not that unreasonable.
我可以让戴高乐上谈判桌 他应该会讲点情面
But Rainier won’t listen to me.
但是雷尼尔不听我的
Maybe…
也许…
Maybe you can talk some sense into him?
也许你可以和他讲讲道理?
Before we lose everything!
在我们失去一切之前!
You’ve done very well tonight, dear.
你今天干的很好 亲爱的
Now Robert wants you to meet a few people.
罗伯特想让你见见一些人
Everyone is anxious to meet you.
每个人都很急切要见你
What?
怎么了?
What is that?
那是什么?
Madge?
马奇?
Grace?
格蕾丝?
Grace?
格蕾丝?
What is this?
这是怎么了?
Did you tell Antoinette to meet with de Gaulle’s people?
你有没有叫安托瓦内特去见戴高乐的人?
Where did you get these?
你从哪弄来这个的?
Madge hired a detective.
马奇雇了一个侦探
Your sister made a deal with France to deliver Monaco.
你姐姐把摩纳哥拱手交易给了法国
In return for taking the throne.
以换回王位
Leave us, please.
请让我们单独待一会儿
You want me to accuse my sister?
你想让我指控我的姐姐?
They’re trying to topple you, Ray.
雷 他们想要推♥翻♥你的政♥权♥
Her son is next in line. That makes her regent.
她儿子就是下个人选 而她则在幕后掌权
My own sister.
她是我的亲姐姐
Why are you still here, Grace?
那你为什么还留在这里 格蕾丝?
Because we have children together.
因为我们共同养育的孩子
Because I still love you.
因为我还爱着你
And I refuse to let somebody take my family from me.
而且我不容许任何人夺走我的家人
So what happened tonight?
今晚发生了什么?
They all walked out.
各国公使退出了
The assassination attempt has stopped the whole process.
暗♥杀♥行动阻碍了整个计划
And when de Gaulle rolls his tanks through Monte Carlo,
当戴高乐把坦克开进蒙特卡罗
we’ll have lost everything to France.
我们的一切都会为法国所有
Oh, Ray.
噢 雷
I don’t know what to do, Grace.
我不知道该怎么办才好 格蕾丝
I’m your wife…
我是你的妻子…
for richer or poorer.
不论贫富
So…
所以…
what’s the worst that can happen… we lose a stupid old throne?
即使我们丢掉了那个破王位… 又怎么样?
Who cares?
谁在乎呢?
We buy a nice farmhouse in Montpellier.
我们在蒙彼利埃买♥♥一个漂亮的小农院
We watch each other grow old.
我们看着彼此老去
Hand in hand.
手牵着手
This… This wasn’t what I wanted for you.
可这… 这不是我想给你的
Grace, I…
格蕾丝 我…
I know. I never meant for you to be unhappy.
我懂 我从没想让你不快乐
I know.
我明白
Hello?
喂?
Hitch? It’s me.
希区? 是我
Did I wake you?
我把你吵醒了吗?
No.
没有啊
Oh.

I’ve reached my decision. I’ve…
我已经决定了 我…
I’ve thought about it and…
我考虑了一下…
you’ll have to find somebody else to do the role.
你恐怕得另找人演这个角色了…
Is everything all right, Gracie?
一切都还好吗 格蕾丝?
Yes.
是的
Yes, everything’s fine.
是的 一切都好
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
And…
而且…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!