我从某人那里听说
And I heard through a little bird
你们为大家租下了厄恩肖湖景房♥
that you guys rented the Earnshaw lake house for us
租了整整一个周末
for the entire weekend.
那简直是我们梦寐以求的
That’s like a dream come true for us.
租的话只能租整个周末
We had to rent it for the whole weekend,
可我们不会在那里呆上整个周末
but we don’t get to stay the whole weekend.
明天我们得赶去米兰
Because we have to go to Milan tomorrow
罗克珊有个时装秀
for Roxanne’s fashion show
上帝啊
Oh my god!
真遗憾 不过在米兰你们会玩得很开心的
That’s a shame, but you’re going to have so much fun in Milan.
珍妮弗洛佩慈和马克·安东尼去年在那度假
J. Lo and Marc Anthony vacationed there last year
就在去Como湖的路上
and it’s right up the street from
乔治·克鲁尼在湖边有栋别♥墅♥
Lake Como where George Clooney has a villa.
你们知道 我看了太多那种杂♥志♥
You know, I read too many of those magazines.
我还能说什么呢
What can I say?
来吧 不好意思
Come on, I’m sorry
抱歉 我总是说个不停
Sorry, I can’t stop talking
回到刚才讲的遗憾…对吧
Here we are backing away ashamed…right?
对了 汤姆·克鲁斯在那结的婚
And Tom Cruise got married there too
-谢谢告知我 -什么
– Thanks for letting me know – What?
我不明白你为什么要租下整个周末
I don’t understand why you had to rent it for the whole weekend.
你必须租下整个周末 因为这是双休日
You pay for the whole weekend because it’s a holiday
他们不会只租给你一晚上
and they won’t rent it to you for one night.
整个周末 你的朋友们在这边开派对
So your friends are partying all
而你要窝在阴郁的老米兰
weekend while you’re stuck in dreary old Milan.
你想得真周到啊
That was nice of you.
这不是为我们好吗 你也出了钱 对吧
It was nice of us. It’s your money too, isn’t it?
没错 你的钱 他的钱
Yeah. It’s your money, it’s his money.
我的钱 让我们把钱放一起然后平分
It’s my money. Lets’ put all our cash in a pile and split it
这帽子真不错 让这个房♥间充满了死亡气息
That’s a nice hat, it brings out the death in the room
抱歉 我有点紧张 葬礼让我变得奇怪
I’m sorry, I’m nervous. It’s the funeral, I get weird.
他在那
There he is.
-好莱坞乔 -大腕经纪人
– Joe Hollywood – Mr. Big Shot agent
你觉得他能跟霍克·豪根比吗
Do you think he represents Hulk Hogan?
门都没有
No way
他不够强壮 对吧
Then he ain’t that big, is he?
顺便说一句 要有人问
By the way, if anyone asks,
就说丽塔是个交流生
Rita is an exchange student.
我想我刚坐在你的计算器上了
I think I just sat on your adding machine.
现在我知道当初鱼缸是怎么回事了
Now I know what happened to the fish tank.
罗伯特·费南德 终场哨教练
Coach Robert “the buzzer” Fernando,
是个专业管♥理♥员♥
was a caretaker by profession.
用这个词来形容他对同胞的奉献
What a wonderful word that is
是多么贴切啊
to describe his devotion to his fellow man.
当罗伯特知道自己时日无多时
He truly took care
他很小心
when Robert knew that his time was short.
他告诉我他想要一个特别的人
He told me there was one specific man he
来给他致悼念词
wanted to say a few words to memorialize him.
因此我有幸请莱尼·费德上来讲话
So I’d like to ask Lenny Feder to come up now.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我根本就没准备 我
I’m not prepared at all I … I’m
教练让我来致辞
I feel very honored that … that
我觉得很荣幸 但是
Coach asked me to do this but…
同时我也感觉很糟糕
I also feel terrible,
因为我已经很长时间没有看望过他了
because I haven’t seen the Coach in so long.
而他一直都想我回镇子来看看他
And um… he always wanted me to come into town and see him and uh …
我却总是有事耽搁
I got caught up in what I’ve been doing and
我很后悔
I regret it.
我知道1978年的圣特.马克之队
I understand that the St. Mark’s team of 1978 was
是Coach带出来的唯一的冠军队
the only championship team that the Coach ever had.
那个 的确令人难忘
And uh … that’s very impressive.
我要说 以我们几个的能力来看
I’ve got to say, judging from the talent we had to offer.
我是说 信不信由你
I mean, believe it or not,
罗比和马科斯在1979年的时候比现在还要矮的
Robbie and Marcus were actually shorter in back 1979.
但是这些家伙们有独一无二的窍门
Yeah but those guys had a skill that you never mastered–
他们懂怎么传球
they knew how to pass the ball.
看起来某些人还得学着传递肯德基炸鸡
Looks like somebody has to learn how to pass the Kentucky Fried Chicken.
开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I’m kidding I’m kidding.
让我们与人生中举足轻重的一段时光告别
We’re saying goodbye to a big part of our lives.
所有人
All of us.
你影响了这里的每一个人
You affected everybody in this room and um …
希望我们都能以您为榜样
I hope we get to live our lives like you–
在生命的终哨响起的时候没有悔恨
have no regrets when life’s final buzzer sounds.
那么 让我们全体低头默哀
So uh, let’s all bow our heads in silence.
万福玛利亚…你充满圣宠[圣母颂]
*Ave Maria…Gratia Plena
他们真该在你说完后就结束掉
They should have just ended it right after you.
-这太疯狂了 -同意
– This is insanity. – Yeah, five bucks,
我赌五块钱他肯定会单膝跪地
it takes him down on one knee.
-一言为定 -好
– You’re on. – OK.
玛利亚 你充满圣宠*
*Maria Gratia Plena
万福, 上帝万福*
*Ave, Ave Dominus
神与你同在*
*Dominus Tecum
幸福永相随
*Benedicta tu in mulieribus
万福玛利亚…*
*Ave Maria…
– 成熟点行不行 -瞧他
– Oh grow up will you! – Oh look at him now.
别发疯了罗比
Don’t get so mad there Robbie.
我们该对洛波的妻子怎么看
So how are we feeling about Rob’s girl?
我们该为他感到高兴吗
Are we happy for him?
我的天呐 圣波利奶奶
Oh my god, the Saint Polly grandma?
-她看上去还不错 -她很漂亮
– She seems all right. – She’s pretty.
按老太太选美标准来看的话
You know. In a “me in a wig” sort of way
本杰明·富兰克林放的风筝
When Ben Franklin was flying that kite,
上头挂的那把钥匙
it had the key on it–
准是她家门钥匙
that was to her apartment.
你们知道吗 我得说
You know what? I’ve gotta say,
他好像真的恋爱了
he seems like he’s in love, you know.
是啊 他和那三个前妻也恋爱过
Well, he was in love with the first three wives, too.
那个骗子 暴♥力♥狂和暴食者
The cheater, the beater and the eater.
没错
Yeah.
你知道 他的问题就在于
You know, his problem is he’s always
坠入爱河的速度太快
so overly in love so quick,
然后某天爱情突然就过期了
and then one day he snaps and then it get’s ugly in a hurry.
要咖啡吗 费德先生
Coffee? Mr. Feder?
不 不不不用 我很好 我不喝
No, no, no, no I’m good, I’m good.
我是说 谢谢你
I mean I thank you,
你愿意送咖啡给我实在是太友好了
that’s cool of you to voluntarily want to give me coffee.
只是 你喝吧 进教堂里边学习边喝
Just uh… you drink it, you know, while you’re studying inside the church.
但是你发信息说你要咖啡啊
But you texted me you want coffee.
我是说让你你去边喝咖啡边学习
I texted you that I wanted you to drink the coffe and study.
所以去教堂里看你的书去吧
So study your books in the church.
快去 好吧 丽塔
Go ahead, all right Rita?
妈咪 我要喝奶
Mommy, I want some milk.
当然了小天使 过来这里喝
Oh sure angel, come here let’s give you a little something.
慢点儿 宝贝
Slow down honey.
不要吸这么大口 会肚子疼的
Not such big gulps you’re going to get a tummy ache.
你儿子好可爱 多大了
Your son is so cute. How old is he?
他 四十八个月了
Oh he’s uh… Forty-eight months.
-就是四岁了 -没错
– That’s four. – Yeah.
去年打算给他断奶的但是 他很喜欢喝
We meant to stop it last year but um… He likes it so much
我们又不想拒绝他
and we don’t like to say no.
甜心
Hey sweetheart.
用勺子吃行吗
Could you use a fork please?
就不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!!
看来她没看到留言条
Looks like she didn’t get the memo.
喂 那是我的停车位
Hey! Let me get that spot.
喂 要尊重开迪车
Hey! Gotta respect the caddy!
不错嘛 把小猪存钱罐开过来了啊
Nice, you drove your piggy bank here.
-拜托 -快下车
– Come on! – Get off the car!
嗨 洛波的车也是个呜巴鲁巴
Hey, Rob’s car is an oompa loompa, too.
挺好的
It’s cute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!