Look at me. I haven’t lied to you.
你说过妈妈会没事的
You told me that mom would be ok!
你说过她一点都不痛苦
You told me she wasn’t in pain.
关于那件事 我跟你一样都不舒服
I’m just as upset about it as you.
我可不这么认为 你根本就希望她死
I don’t think you are. You wanted her to die.
我早就知道 你都承认过了 你想她死
I know it. Admit it already! You wanted her to die!
最后的时候 我确实希望她能解脱
I did want her to die. In the end.
因为她自己也不想活了
Because she wanted to.
我再也忍♥受不了了 她也忍♥受不了了
I couldn’t take it anymore. And she couldn’t take it anymore.
她因为疼痛而尖叫
She was screaming in pain,
她的头脑不断被癌细胞侵袭
and her brain was eaten away by the cancer.
她一再要求我送她走
She asked me to help her so many times. To do it.
我做不到 因为我怕你会受不了
I couldn’t do it, because I knew how sad it would make you.
除非是在没办法 我才放弃
And if that is giving up, then I gave up.
最后我还是放弃了
I gave up.
但这不说明我成心想她死
But that doesn’t mean that I wanted her to die.
克里斯蒂安
Christian.
你说的都是真的
Are you sure about this?
当然
Yep.
-你把它做得更大了 -走吧
– You made it bigger. – Come on.

Okay.
爆♥炸♥前我们有1分钟时间
We’ve got about a minute before it blows.
从容地走回我们的自行车就行了
We’ll walk calmly back to our bikes.
别回头
Don’t look back.
-不 -怎么回事
– No! – What is it?
-伊莱亚斯 -不要
– Elias! – Stop!
快后退 有炸♥弹♥
Go back! Back! There’s a bomb!

No!
-不 -伊莱亚斯
– No! – Elias!
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
伊莱亚斯 伊莱亚斯
Elias? Elias!
-病人什么情况 -伊莱亚斯 12岁
– What have you got? – Elias, age 12.
-他炸了一辆车 -他怎么样
– He blew up a car. – How is he doing?
呼吸平稳 但脉搏不稳定
Breathing steadily, but unstable pulse.
好了 谁来照看一下他妈妈
Okay. Someone take care of the mom please?
他腹部有道大伤口
He’s got a large open wound in his abdomen.
-还有伤者吗 -待在这里
– Any other injuries? – Stay here.
我们要先处理腹部的伤口 再做全面检查
We’ll pack the abdomen with tissues and examine him thoroughly.
听着 你的行为 相当恶劣
Listen to me. What you did, is very bad.
但如果是他人指使 就是另外一♥码♥事了
But if others are involved, that’s another matter.
我必须要弄清楚这一点
I have to make sure there isn’t.
-都是我一个人干的 -还有伊莱亚斯对吧
– I did it all on my own. – With Elias?
都是我的主意 他只是跟在我后面
It was my idea. He just tagged along.
是我点的引线
I called the shots.
你没有在网上跟人商讨过
So you haven’t talked to anyone online?
有人指导过你吗
Gotten ideas from someone?
没有 只参考了之前跟你说过的网站
No. Only the websites I told you about.
待会儿还有人
One of my colleagues are
会把这些问题再问一遍
going to ask you all these questions again.
你的小儿子呢 他怎么样
How about your other son? How’s he doing?
他在我妈妈那 他还不知道这件事
He’s at my mothers. He doesn’t know.
你能留在这里吗 就…
I would like you to stay here. Just…
-就留在这里 -当然了
– Just stay here. – Sure.
克里斯蒂安来了 他想见见伊莱亚斯
Christian is out here. He would like to see Elias.
能让他进来吗
Can I send him in?
-他怎么样了 -你怎么没跟警♥察♥在一起
– How is he? – Why aren’t you with the police?
跟警♥察♥谈过了 我爸把我接出来了
I was. My dad picked me up.
-你♥爸♥在哪里 -我想单独见见伊莱亚斯
– Where’s your dad? – I would like to see Elias on my own.
你不该出现在这里 知道吗
You shouldn’t be here. You hear me?
是你害死了他 你个疯子
You killed him, you psycho!
-你害死了他 -真的吗
– You killed him. – I did?
赶紧走开 明白吗 赶紧走
Just stay away, okay? Just stay away.
因为你这个糟糕的坏家伙 玩弄他人的生命
You killed him because you’re such a spoiled, little brat –
才会害死他的
who thinks he can control other peoples’ lives.
快滚出去
Just get out!
行了 住手吧
That’s enough. Stop!
跟我来
Come with me.
玛丽安 CT扫描结果出来了
Marianne, we have the results of the CT scanning.
没有脑出血迹象 骨盆中自♥由♥流体达到最小值
No hemorrhaging in the brain. Minimal free fluid in the pelvis.
应该是手术导致的 然后就没有其它伤势了
Most likely from the operation. And no sign of other injuries.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就问这么多了 谢谢帮助
That’s all from me. Thank you for the help.
-他们会面临什么情况 -我也说不准
– What will happen to them now? – I couldn’t say.
-他们会被带走吗 -这倒不会
– Could they take him away? – No.
有减轻刑罚的情节
There are mitigating circumstances.
这应该会被处理成恶性损坏财产案件
It will be a case of malicious property damage.
社会服务的人会接手
Social services will take over.
别忘了你儿子还救了人
Remember that your son saved those people.
-希望他赶快好起来 -谢谢
– Hope he gets well soon. – Thanks.
伊莱亚斯 伊莱亚斯
Elias? Elias?
很好
Good.
我来拿掉这个
I’ll just remove this.
看看谁来了
Look who’s here.

Hi.
-对不起 -亲爱的…
– I’m sorry. – Honey…
-别怪克里斯蒂安 -我们之后再说这个问题
– Don’t be mad at Christian. – We’ll deal with that later.
-待会儿再说 -这都是我的错
– Later. – It was my own fault.
是我自己想做的
I wanted to do it.
我怂恿他干的
I talked Christian into it.
我们待会儿再说 你先休息吧
We’ll talk about that later. You just rest.
-他怎么会做出这种事 -我不知道
– How could he do such a thing? – I don’t know.
他会没事的
He’ll be fine.
-他会没事的 -对
– He’ll be okay. – Yes.
我先送你回家 然后我再回凉亭
I’ll take you home, and then I’m going to the summerhouse.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
伊娃说她会恨我
Eva said she would hate me.
你觉得她会恨我吗
Do you think she hates me?
后来她的脾气变得很差
She was so mean in the end.
她的脾气变得很差…
She was… She was so mean.
活的很痛苦
Bitter.
我不知道该让事情变好
I don’t know how to make it better.
他是我的亲生儿子啊
He’s my little boy, you know?
-你好 -是玛丽安吗
– Yes? – Is that Marianne?
-我是 -你好 玛丽安 我是克劳斯
– Yes. – Hi, Marianne. Claus here.
克里斯蒂安的爸爸 很抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥
Christians dad. Sorry to call you at this hour
但我找不到克里斯蒂安了 他在你那里吗
but I can’t find Christian. Is he at your place?
不 他不在这
No, he’s not here.
怎么回事
What was that about?
是克里斯蒂安的爸爸 说克里斯蒂安失踪了
That was Christians dad. Christian is missing.
是我报的警
I’m the one who called.
我在车间找过了 他不在
I checked the workshop, but he wasn’t there.
克里斯蒂安 克里斯蒂安
Christian! Christian.
我是伊莱亚斯的爸爸 克里斯蒂安
It’s Elias’ dad, Christian.
快离那边上远点
Step away from the edge.
快过来 克里斯蒂安
Get away from the edge, Christian.
伊莱亚斯会没事的
Elias is going to be alright.
他会好起来的
He’s going to be okay.
如果伊莱亚斯有事 我还会来这里吗
You think I would come up here, if Elias wasn’t going to be okay?
我会跟他在一起 对吧
I would be with him. Wouldn’t I?
他会好起来的
He’s going to be okay.
相信我
You have to believe me.
也就是说 我没害死他
So I didn’t kill him?
当然
No.
我还以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
他还活着
He’s alive.
并且会好起来的
And he’s going to be okay.
我没法想象他死的样子
I couldn’t picture him.
-不知道小孩会不会变年轻 -你是说死的时候吗
– I don’t know if children look younger. – When they are dead?
大人死的时候 看起来就像孩子
Adults look like children, when they are dead.
我妈妈就是这样 她看起来像个小女孩
I know my mom did. She looked like a little girl.
仿佛她从来没有长大过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!