They go!
他们都走了
Wait for me, shit!
等等我 该死的
Hurry up!
快点
You’re not fast enough!
你太慢了
Hurry!
快点
They bet 1200. On what?
他们赌一千二 赌什么
The first plunging into the lake.
赌谁第一个跳进湖里
Go!
快去
The water is ice cold.
这水真是寒冷刺骨
Wait for me!
等等我
Jump! No, I’m not!
快跳 不 我才不跳
It freezes.
冻死人了
Shit, I have a cramp!
该死的 我抽筋了
Fuck!

I’m coming!
我来了
Looks like a beached whale.
真像只搁浅的鲸鱼
Must give him a heart massage.
得给他做个心脏按♥摩♥
Do not enculez!
别他妈废话
Have you checked the traps eels?
还有漏网的小鲸吗
I want 600. I was second.
我可得分六百 我是第二个跳进湖的
There are grog in the car.
车里有烈酒
There’s something fishy here.
这么安静肯定有鬼
It is you, Pelle!
原来是你 佩雷
Are you alone?
你一个人
Get him!
抓住他
I am overwhelmed!
我可超载了
Attention!
小心了
Pelle is my new weapon.
佩雷可是我的新武器
Hang your clothes.
把你们的外套挂好
Now!
我憋不住了
Pee or poo? Caca.
尿尿还是便便 便便
Okay, so Lucas must help you.
那么让卢卡斯带你去
Lucas, will you?
卢卡斯 行吗
It must undress.
但先得脱了外套
It is a good idea to jump?
跳来跳去有用吗
I’m done. This is good.
我完事儿了 很好
Not need help?
需要我帮忙吗
Windshield me.
帮我擦屁♥股♥
Say, changes tone.
瞧你这口气
Get down.
弯腰
Soaping yourself
把手洗了
Come!
我们走
Hello, Klara.
嗨 克拉拉
Something wrong?
出什么事了
I’m lost.
我迷路了
Really? Where are Mom and Dad?
真的吗 妈妈和爸爸在哪
Home.
在家
I forgot to look where I was going
我忘了我是怎么来的
and I found myself there.
等我发现已经到走这儿了
You walk not on features?
你没看着路标走
So, you do not know where you’re going?
所以你不知道自己走到了哪里
No, and I don’t remember the way.
是的 而且我不记得来时的路了
It’s annoying.
这可真恼人
I know the way.
不过我知道路
I’ll walk you out?
我领你回去好吗
I watch the road,and you follow.
我看着路 你跟着我走
I will.
我会的
Fanny comes too? Yes, of course.
芬妮也跟着来吗 是的 当然
That way, she will protect us.
那样的话她能保护我们
What is your favorite dish?
你最喜欢的菜是什么
Undoubtedly the game.
毫无疑问是野味
Me, it’s fish sticks.
我喜欢鱼干
Why are you working in kindergarten?
你为什么在幼儿园工作
Before, I was prof in the school of your brother,
之前我在你哥哥的学校当教授
but it was closed.
但那学校关闭了
My dad says you’re sad
我爸爸说你很忧伤
because you live alone in a big house.
因为你孤单一人住在大房♥子里
He said that?
他这样说
“Keep your head up
“昂起你的头
“And down to earth.
“脚踏实地
“If you sulk, you’ll get a kick in the ass.”
“如果你闷闷不乐 你会被扁的”
Your father said?
这是你父亲说的
“A kick in the ass.”
“会被海扁的”
May I come walking with Fanny?
我能和芬妮一起去散步吗
Whenever you want.
随时都行
Try a little call.
叫她一声吧
Fanny!
芬妮
Stronger.
大声点儿
Fanny!
芬妮
Come!
快来
Klara, where were you? At the supermarket.
克拉拉 你去哪儿了 去了超♥市♥
She was found there.
我在那儿发现她的
Sweetie,
亲爱的
I’ve already told you not to save you.
我告诉过你再乱跑不会去接你的
Forgiveness.
抱歉
Coffee? Willingly.
来杯咖啡吗 那正好
Fanny!
芬妮
Go to your room.
回你的房♥间去
Look what I found in the gutter.
看看我在门外发现了谁
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Hello, Agnes.
你好 艾格尼丝
You’re a good dog, you!
真是条乖狗
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
You have not stored it,
你没有照我们约定的那样
as you promised me.
把那东西存放好
You also let you hang your rifle?
你的来♥福♥枪♥也到处乱放
My rifle?
我的来♥福♥枪♥
This is not a rifle. This is a gun.
那可不是来♥福♥枪♥ 是猎枪
Torsten!
托尔斯腾
Girl, you need to consider.
宝贝 你需要好好反思
We go out to buy soccer shoes.
我们要去买♥♥球鞋
Do not touch the pie.
别偷吃派
Hands off!
离它远点
I want to find it there.
我需要它完好无损的在那儿
Torsten, you coming?
托尔斯腾 你去吗
Pass one of these days.
有空来作客
We’ll have lasagna.
我们会做烤宽面条
Lasagna!
烤宽面条
She will complain.
她肯定会喋喋不休的
Damn, it’s hot!
该死的 可真烫
It’s good, I like.
挺好吃 我喜欢
Where are you in, of your troubles with your ex?
你和前妻的问题解决得怎么样了
All is well.
一切都还好
I know when you’re lying.
我知道你在撒谎
You blink.
你眨眼了
Really?
真的
Do not lie to me.
别对我撒谎
She lets me see him a weekend of two.
她两周让我见一次儿子
Called Kirsten.
打电♥话♥给克里斯滕
Forget the lawyers.
别管律师
Silence, Fanny!
安静点 芬妮
Not talking about Kirsten.
别说克里斯滕的名字
Enough, Fanny!
别嚷嚷 芬妮
Do you miss Marcus?
你想马库斯吗
Obviously I miss my son.
我当然想我的儿子
Telephone Kirsten. Stop it!
那就打给克里斯滕 别叫了
Down!
趴下
Laying, dirty mutt! Stop it!
给我趴下 小杂种 别叫了
Down!
趴下
Vilaine.
维莱娜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!