要运到猎房♥,把猎房♥收拾好,然后再开始布置下一个
to make it to the hut, put the hut in order and move on to the next one.
渐渐的到了深秋
We are moving deeper and deeper into the fall season.
天空的微曦和薄霜是雨后的慰藉
This bright weather and light frost comes as a relief after the rains.
给自己取取暖,喝杯茶,这比什么都让人开心
There is nothing like warming yourself and having a cup of tea to make you happy.
个中滋味无与伦比
It’s not like anything else.
当我来这儿的时侯,我有一种实现梦想的感觉
When I came here, I had a feeling that my dream had come true.
你欣赏自然美景的同时,还能一边工作着
You enjoy the beauty of nature, and you do your job at the same time.
这就是为什么大家最后都当了猎人
That’s why they all end up by being hunters.
因为打猎比任何事物都拉近你与针叶林的距离
Because hunting brings you closer to the taiga than anything else.
好了,我们又布置好了一个猎房♥
Here we are. Another hut is ready.
把桶倒过来控干
Turn the bucket upside down so it doesn’t fill with water.
每件东西都各就其位
Everything hangs in its proper place,
我的猎房♥准备好了
and I’ve made the cabin ready.
猎房♥里的东西都挂在天花板上——粗面粉、糖——
Inside the hut everything also hangs from the ceiling– grits, sugar–
这样老鼠就够不到了
so that the mice don’t eat them.
每件事情都弄好了
Everything is fine.
已经劈好木柴,并且堆在一起了
I have split firewood and stacked it.
食物在这儿
The food is here.
总之,我又准备好了一个猎房♥,谢天谢地
In short, I’ve put another hut in order, thank God.
过来,雷迪
Come on, Reddie.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
冰块的剧烈移♥动♥将米哈伊尔的船置于险境
The onslaught of ice puts Mikhail’s boat in jeopardy.
是时候把它们从冬天里抢救出来了
It’s time to secure it for the winter.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
米哈伊尔用非常与众不同而且更具辨识度的传统方法设陷阱
Mikhail uses a different, more recognizable type of traditional trap.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
这被称为ochep——一个捕兽夹
This is called an ochep– a steel trap.
它必须在动物一踏进来时起作用
It acts when the animal steps in it.
当动物开始挣扎……
When the animal begins to struggle…
ochep的后部会松开夹住它
the end of the ochep is released, and it jerks up.
狐狸和貂鼠都不会靠近它,老鼠也不会
Then neither a fox nor a marten nor a mouse will get to it.
你尽量把它放得靠边儿……
You try to put it closer to the edge…
但一定要保证风雪不会把它吹掉
but make sure it isn’t thrown down by the wind or snow.
树枝使夹子不会被雪覆盖
The branches protect the trap from getting snowed over.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
孤独笼罩万物
The enormity of solitude sets in.
狗是他唯一的伙伴
His only companion is his dog.
当然对猎人来说
For the hunter, of course,
最重要的是能够帮他工作
the important thing is that the dog works for him.
但你会变得依恋它
But you become attached to it.
有时后 狗成了家里的一员
Sometimes the dog becomes a member of your family.
狗养活了我们
The dog feeds us.
没有狗你就不是猎人
You are no hunter without a dog.
我能看出一条三个月大的狗是不是好狗,不会走眼
At three months, I can tell a good dog without fail.
小狗开始偷偷接近猫,在猫走过的地方嗅来嗅去
The puppy begins to stalk the cat, sniffs at its footprints.
它扑向小鸡或其他任何东西
It attacks chickens– anything.
如果你想有个好狗,就要选择好狗的后代
If you want to have good dog, take puppies from good dogs.
当然也看你怎么养它
And of course, it depends on how you bring it up.
如果你有个很棒的小狗
If you take a good puppy and put it inside
然后在室内养六个月……
and keep it there for six months…
当你带它去针叶林时,它肯定不会是个猎人的好帮手
surely it won’t make a good hunter when you take it into the taiga.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
全能的狗是很难找到的
An all-purpose dog is hard to come by.
如果一只狗喜欢追麋鹿……
If a dog likes to chase moose…
那你根本没法让它去捕松鼠
there’s no way you can force it to chase squirrels.
如果狗听到松鼠的动静,它会吠几声
If the dog hears the squirrel, it will bark a couple of times…
但不会去找松鼠在哪儿
but won’t go looking for it.
所以如果你不喜欢这样的狗
So if you are unhappy with such a dog,
那就再找一个
get yourself another one.
如果那条狗也不适合你,就再找一个
If that one does not suit you, get yet another one.
你换的狗越多…
The more dogs you change…
就越能找到最适合你的狗
the more chance you have to get a dog that’s just right for you.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
我有过四只狗
I had about four.
通常好狗活不长
Typically, good dogs don’t live long.
在四只狗里,只有一个活到十岁
Out of these four, only one survived till he was 10.
其他的都在四五岁的壮年就死了
The rest died in their prime– ages four to five.
我的上只狗是一个叫烟熏妆的母狗
My last dog was a bitch called Smoky.
她死在一头熊闯进村里的时候
It happened that a bear came to the village.
熊大声吼叫时,村里所有狗都躲起来
When the bear roared, all the village dogs vanished.
我松开我的公狗……
I released my male dog…
他向熊吠了几声就没动静了
but he just barked at the bear a couple of times and fell silent.
我觉得事情有些不对
I sensed that there was something wrong.
快到现场时,听到烟熏妆的声音
When I reached the place, I heard my bitch, Smoky…
它咳着,嘴里吐出熊的毛
coughing and spitting out the bear’s hair.
她咬了熊几次,然后发出长长的叫声,接着就不出声了
She bit him several times, and then she squealed and went silent.
那时,我已经到了现场
By that time, I was already on the spot.
我看见熊躺在牲口踏出的小道上撕扯我的狗
I saw the bear lying on the cow path tearing at my dog.
我走到熊跟前,瞄准了它的头部
I approached the bear and took aim at his head.
但扣动扳机前,熊一定听见了我的动静,它抬起头……
But before I pulled the trigger, he heard me and raised his head…
我朝它的前爪给了一枪
and I shot him in his front paw.
子弹仅仅是擦过
The bullet made just a scratch.
它朝我扑来
He went for me.
离我那么近,我的枪管几乎可以碰到它
He was so close, I nearly touched him with the barrel of my rifle.
它走近我,我近距离开枪
He approached me, and I shot him point-blank.
子弹把它推向后面,它死了
The bullet pushed him back. I got him.
烟熏妆仍然活着
Smoky was still alive.
公狗已被撕成碎片
The male dog was torn to pieces.
我把烟熏妆一把抓到怀里……
I grabbed Smoky in my arms…
然后我看见她的肚子已经被撕开,内脏都在外面
And then I saw that her belly had been torn and her bowels were out.
我觉得我还能救她……
I thought I could still save her…
没顾上熊怎么样就立刻跑去求助
and ran to the nurse without paying any attention to the bear.
跑了三四十米,然后看到她的头垂下来
I ran about 30, 40 meters before I saw that her head drooped.
她死了
She was gone.
我难过极了
I was overwhelmed with sadness.
回到村庄
Back in the village.
像在针叶林里的猎人一样
Like the trappers out in the taiga…
村民也几乎全靠自己维生
the villagers must also be completely self-reliant.
因为冬天无法补给任何物资
Because no supplies can be brought in during the winter…
他们要动手制♥作♥一切所需物品
they must make everything they need by hand.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
看看,我们撒网,渔网下去了
You see, we drop the net, and the net goes down.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
如果你觉得绳子没动,就别太用力
If you feel the rope doesn’t play, don’t pull too hard.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
就这样
That’s it.
我们等梭鱼或其他鱼上钩
We wait for pike or whatever fish we can catch.
现在温度已经降到零下50度
Temperatures have dropped by now below minus 50 degrees…
白天越来越短了
and the days are growing short.
(没有声音)
[no audio]
叶尼塞河完全结冰了
The Yenisey River is completely frozen over…
但仍可提供充足的鱼
but still provides fish in abundance.
我们用鱼喂狗……
We feed fish to the dogs…
并且自己也一年到头吃鱼
and we eat it ourselves round the year.
有时侯炸着吃,有时侯做鱼汤
Sometimes we fry it, sometimes make fish soup.
没什么比得上鲜鱼,无论什么种类
There is nothing like fresh fish, whatever kind.
莱诺。那是条很棒的鱼
Lenok. That’s a great fish.
再来点
Pull some more.
那有什么东西。好多大鱼
We see something there. A lot of good fish!
看看这么多
See how much fish!
我把它们盖上,这样就不会冻了
I cover it up so it doesn’t freeze.
在针叶林里…
Out in the taiga…
根纳季的猎场以冰冻的支流为界
Gennady negotiates his territory along his frozen tributary.
他要从这里到更远的地方去捕猎紫貂
From here, he will branch out to hunt sable.
人人都专于捕猎紫貂,因为松鼠不值钱
Everybody specializes in sable because squirrels are cheap.
至于貂,能逮到一两个就很幸运了
And as for ermine, you are lucky if you can get one or two.
这只太小卖♥♥不出去
This one will be rejected because it’s too small.
他们现在只要大貂
They now accept only large ermine.
价格高得离谱
And the prices are ridiculous.
一只又好又大的貂大约125卢布
A good big ermine is about 125 rubles.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!