放我下来
Put me down.
亨利
Henry.
他们低估了你的实力
They underestimate you, okay?
让他们靠近然后攻击
Let them get closer and then engage.
攻击
Engage!
不 亨利
No, Henry!
回击啊
Fight back!
快啊
Come on!
亨利
Henry!
住手
You stop it!
-住手 -什么
– You stop it! – What?
-住手 -艾斯黛尔
– You stop it! – Estelle…
亨利
Henry!
你就像只受惊的兔子
You’re a fucking rabbit in the headlights, aren’t you?
没事 我不会伤害你
It’s all right, I’m not here to hurt you.
声音模块装了吗
Is your speech module installed?

Shit.
至少你不是聋子
Well, at least we know you’re not deaf.
手放下吧
It’s alright, you put your hands down now.
我等这一刻等了三年
Three years I have been waiting for this moment
结果等到个查理·卓别林
and I get Charlie fucking Chaplin.
操♥你♥妈♥逼 快上车
Fuck’s sake! Come on!
来看看你自己吧
Alright, let’s have a look at you.
打开储备箱
Open the glove box please.
把整个装置拿出来
Take out that whole contraption.
把线理顺
You’re gonna untangle the wires.
那是结婚戒指吗
Is that a wedding ring?
你… 你结婚了吗
Are you…? Are you married?
怎么样啊
How is that working out for you?
是啊 真令人震惊啊
Yes, what a shocker.
好 接下来
Right. Next I need you to…
请把衣服脱了
take your shirt off, please.
上面那里
Open up there.
对 那些孔
Yes, those.
插头插♥进♥去
Plug the jacks in there.
对 插♥进♥去
Yeah, in there.
你的名字叫亨利
So your name is Henry and…
好消息是你可以活一段时间
Ok, the good news is that you’re gonna live a while.
坏消息是 在现在的情况下
The bad news is that in this case,
最多只能活二三十分钟 亨利
a while means 20, 30 minutes tops. Henry.
除非你非常非常幸运
Unless you are very, very lucky .
希望你能走运
Wish you are.
吉米叔叔带你去他的实验室
Uncle Jimmy is gonna take you to his lab.
坐好了
Hang on.
操 警♥察♥来了
Shit. We got bacon on our tail.
拔下来 藏好
Unplug yourself. Put that away.
这里有些衣服 穿上连帽衫
There are some clothes in there. Put the hoodie on.
没时间了 操 快用包把血遮住
There’s not enough time. Fuck it. Just cover the blood up with your bag.
保持冷静 让我来处理
Just stay calm and let me handle this, yeah?

Shit.
狗♥日♥的♥阿肯 贿赂了…
Fucking Akan, paying off the…
可能有点疼 不过都是为你好
I’m gonna have to hurt you, Henry, but it’s for your own good, mate.
给我手臂
Just give me your arm…

Shit!
是我 吉米啊
It’s me. It’s Jimmy.
他们很快就会找到我们
We’ve only got a few moments until they’re onto us again, mate.
手臂给我
Just… okay. Just give me your arm.
好了 放松
Okay, just relax.
在这里
Here it is.
就这个
Here it is.
好了
Bingo!
他们就是用这玩意儿跟踪你
This little fucker is how they have been tracking.
再见
Toodle-oo.
再过一会儿你的机械零件将会停止运转
In a few moments your mechanical parts are gonna start shutting down.
你的朋友阿肯在俄♥罗♥斯♥有重要联♥系♥人
Your friend Akan has got important Russian connection
叫斯立克·迪米特里
named Slick Dimitry.
斯立克负责阿肯所有的
Slick handles all Akan’s
警♥察♥ 军♥火♥ 房♥产和其他大小事务
cops/guns/real estate/a lot of other shit ,
地图上这个点
This helpful dot on the map.
是斯立克的老巢
It is the house of Slick.
你要做的就是闯进去
All you gotta do is break in there,
杀了他 打开他的胸腔
kill him, open up his ribcage.
把他跳动的心脏取出来
Take out his beating heart…
然后吃了它
And fucking eat it.
开玩笑的
I’m kidding!
开玩笑 你♥他♥妈♥可别吃
I’m kidding, you don’t fucking eat his heart .
他的心脏下面是充电泵 知道吗
Under his heart is his charge pump. Yeah?
带回来给我
Bring that to me.
用这个 我用这手♥机♥联♥系♥你
Use this and I will contact you on this.
那衣服简直基到家了
That has gotta be the gayest jacket I’ve ever seen.
我会跟你联♥系♥的
I’ll be in touch!
亨利
Henry.
阿肯已经开始了
Akan’s already started.
如果不阻止他 不出几天他就会造出军队
If we do not stop him, he will have his army in days or sooner.
你这个半机器人半懦夫
You half-machine, half pussy.
等等
Wait, wait.
那个派你来这的人
I tell you something very important
我可以告诉你他的来头
about the man who sent you here.
亨利 我在一家高端会所
Henry. I am at this high-class establishment.
跟着地图走 然后敲门
Follow the dot and then just knock on the knocker.
懂了吗 记得敲门
Get it? Knock on the knocker!
你好
Hi.
我他妈是辆车 宝贝
I’m a fucking car, baby.
雷克萨斯敞篷车
A Lexus convertible!

Oh, that’s good.
爽爽爽
Yes, yes.
天啊真爽
God that’s amazing. Yeah!
我♥操♥ 你迟到了
Fuck, you’re late!
你迟到了
You’re late!
刚过去的十五分钟里
The last 15 minutes
我可是上天下地 翻云覆雨啊
have been a fucking roller coaster of emotions for me, mate.
我不知道还能不能再见到你
I did not know if I was ever gonna see you again.
我嗨了点这玩意儿
So I fired up some of this shit.
我他妈用鼻子吸的
Fired up my fucking nose, yeah?
好了
There you are.
没事 你只是没电了
It’s okay. You just lost power.
加油
Come on.
姑娘们 给我来点劲超猛的俄♥国♥货
Hey, bring me some of that strong Russian shit, ladies.
增压泵在哪里
Okay now, where is that booster pump?
那东西呢 你拿来了吗
Where is that…? Did you get it? Did you get the fucking…?
太他妈好了
Yes! Fucking hell!
就是这个 对吗
This is it, this is it, yeah?
好的 等等
Okay, hang on.
拿着这个 小妞
Okay, hold this, lady.

Shit.
我得把这玩意儿放进那里
Okay, I got to get this little fucker in there.
开啥玩笑 我现在这样子办不到
Who am I kidding? I am in no condition to do this.
对不起 我这样子办不到
I’m sorry, I’m in no condition to do this, mate.
办不到
I’m in no condition.
对不起 我这样子办不到
I’m sorry, I’m in no condition to do this.
我的天啊
Oh, goodness.
我的天啊 你做了什么
Oh, goodness. what have you done?
吉米 你又做了什么
What have you done this time, Jimmy?
你还有意识吗
Are you still conscious?
好 你好啊
Yes. Hello.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
就给你充点电
Just gotta get a little bit of power into you.
姑娘们 让一让好吗
Ladies, could you give us a bit of space, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你很重要 知道吗
You are a big deal, you know?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!