女士们
Ladies.
巴卡拉
Baccarat.
包括餐具 灯具等等
精致
Exquisite.
蒂霍米尔
Tihomir.
举起手
Hang up.
布拉德利·法恩
Bradley Fine.
我很荣幸
I’m honored.
荣幸的应该是我
Pleasure is all mine.
告诉我核弹在哪
Tell me where the bomb is?
10秒 否则你就死
10 seconds or you’re dead.
有意思 你要想清楚
Interesting. You see.
当我的手下和我藏核弹的时候
When my men and I hid it.
我在确保杀了所有”目击者”的同时
I made sure to erase any witnesses.
接着我又干掉了”清理者”
And then I erased the erasers.
这意味着
Which means.
我是唯一一个知道…
I’m the only one who knows…
那个危险的移♥动♥小型核弹在哪的人
just where that dangerously compact and transportable nuke is.
所以
So.
我想说 我已经超过10秒钟了吧
I’ll say I have more than 10 seconds.
那么 既然这样
Well then, in that case.
我建议你最好…
I say you better start…
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, Fuck!
我的天 怎么…
Oh my god. What…
你为啥这么做
Why did you do that?
我不是故意的
I didn’t do it on purpose.
这里的花粉也太多了
Like a ton of pollen in here.
哦天哪 这太疯狂了
Oh God! Christmas on a cracker!
你带药了吗
Did you take your medicine?
我忘在了飞机上
I forgot it on the plane
我早上告诉过你
I told you this morning.
我在你所有外套都放了
I put extra in all your jackets.
你放了吗
You did?
好吧 妈的
Great.Shit.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 你知道吗
No. You know what.
这怪我 因为我前段时间我听到你打喷嚏
That’s on me because I heard you sniffled a while ago
我却忽略了这个信息 所以
and I did nothing with that information. So.
实际上他的死我也有份 好了
That’s blood on my hands, really. Okay.
你知道吗 你有3个客人进来了
You know what? You got three coming in.
立刻从后门离开 快走
Get out the back door now, move.
这里有人吗
Anybody in here?
是的 拐角那即将出来一个
Yeah, we got one coming around the corner now.
现在你的3位客人正从门后面走进来
Your three guests are coming out of the door behind you right now.
注意你身后
Watch your six.
全中
Yahtzee.
哦 屌♥炸了
Oh, zinger.
看样子应该多带点子弹
Should have brought more bullets.
我以为那些是我平常吃的巧克力屑
I thought they were chocolate sprinkles which I would eat normally.
但这味道就像…说出来你们可能不信
But this tasted like…there’s no other way to say it really.
就像老鼠屎
Like a rat sauce.
嘿各位 你们能保持安静吗
Hey guys,can you please keep it down?
看吧 很不幸我们的吊顶上又有老鼠了
Look. Unfortunately there’s vermin in the ceiling again.
我本来不想说 但是它们把屎拉在了你们的蛋糕上
And I hate to say it but they well they pooped all over your cake
-往左边 -不行
-Am I going left? -No.
我要你往右然后穿过通道
I need you to go right and head down the tunnel.
你右边过来一个
You got one coming around to your right,
他身后还有一群
and he’s got a swarm behind.
这才像我的小妞
That’s my girl.
哦 我不懂你在说些啥
Oh, I don’t know.
小心你后面
Watch your back.
哦 真是千钧一发 法恩
Oh.It’s a close one, Fine.
-谁是最屌♥的 -是你
-Whose the finest of them all? -You are!
哦布拉德利 你真屌♥ 你真屌♥
Oh, Bradley, you’re so fine,you’re so fine,
你让我骚动 嘿布拉德利
you blow my mind. Hey, Bradley.
哦天哪 低头
Oh god! Duck!
动作漂亮 法恩
Nice moves, Fine.
看来普拉提对你很有帮助
Pilates has been working out for you.
你看出来了
You noticed?
你只是屁♥股♥看上去有点松垮
You just seemed looser in your hips.
我是说对于健壮的人…来讲
I mean athletically…speaking.
我说不上来
I don’t know.
我猜你应该不会太尴尬
I guess you don’t seem so awkward.
闭嘴
shut up.
-直走 -不
-Going straight? -No.
从楼梯上去
Go right up the stairs.
在第一个平台你会看到一个小渣渣
You’re going to find a little friend on the first landing.
感谢你的外挂
Thanks for your help.
好了 你已经清理了这里
Okay, you are clear to the top.
继续走
Get moving.
哦我的上帝 老鼠成精了
Oh my god, the rats can fly!
拜托 你们这些家伙
Come on, you guys.
好了 法恩 站在门那等
Alright, Fine, stop at the door.
很好 有个警卫朝你过来了 我会给你信♥号♥♥
Okay, you have a guard approaching. I’ll tell you when.
准备 法恩
Wait for it, Fine.

Three
二 一 上
Two, one. Now!
哦糟糕 我是不是忘了敲门了
Oh dear. Did I forget to knock?
它们缠到我的头发了
They’re culling at my hair.
我看不见了
I can’t see!
什么叫”你看不见了”
What do you mean you can’t see?
我没事 有一大♥波♥SUV逼近
I’m good. You got SUV approaching.
去码头
Go to the dock!
码头 好主意
Dock, excellent idea.
柏伊诺的船停在最后
Boyanov’s boats at the end.
呃…没有钥匙啊 小库库
Uh…No keys, Coop
方向盘下面的左下角有块面板 你可以…
Panel is on the lower left, under the steering wheel. You can…
你可以用电线启动它
You can hot wire it.
我没法碰到电线
I can’t get to the wires.
那就趴下捂好你的耳朵
Then stay down and hold your ears.
那我如何听到你那销魂的声音
How will I hear your beautiful voice?
别再发♥浪♥了趴好
Stop being adorable and get down.
锁定坐标 43.16547 27.94654
Lock on coordinates: 43.16547, 27.94654
立即发射
Fire, now!
搞定
Close one!
无人机玩的漂亮 小库库
Nice drone work, Coop.
我想舔你一脸
I could kiss you.
哦 好啊 我想我会…
Oh well, well I would…
我会张开嘴伸出舌头的
I would accept that with an open mouth.
我很快回来 晚餐我请客
Soon as I’m back, dinner’s on me.
干得好 小库库
Great work, Coop.
哦对了 你能到干洗店帮我取衣服吗
Oh, hey. Pick up my dry cleaning for me would you?
还有我的车
Also get my car.
可以 没问题
Oh sure, no problem.
哦 我还得把我的园丁炒了
Oh, and I have to fire my gardener.
他用割草机的时候每次都搞坏洒水喷头
He keeps running over the sprinkler heads with the mower.
你能帮我去炒了他吗
Can you cut him loose for me?
好啊 当然可以
Yeah. Oh yeah, sure
开玩笑吧 我喜欢你的幽默
Kidding? I’d love it.
你真好
You’re the best.
回头见 同志
Smell you later, pal.
天哪 可怜的海梅
God, Poor Haime.
事情是这样的 海梅 那个…
The thing is. Haime, that uh…
哦 这是你的…你的孩子
Oh.Here is your…is your children?
-孩子在这呢 -对 我孩子
-Children here. Yeah, I have children.
遮住…
Side cover…
这些眼睛
the eyes.
他们一直盯着我胸口看
They’re looking right at me.
拜托 不要开除我
Please. Don’t fire me.
不 我是说 海梅 我绝不会…
No. I mean, Haime, I would never…
这只是…对你工作的一个评价

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!